All Comments on 'Mass Effect: After The End'

by B59001

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SarkSarkalmost 12 years ago

Better ending than what Bioware wrote haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
blah

great story. though you had Tali getting out of the ship after you had already stated that she was one of the crew members on earth

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Errr...

All the relays are destroyed aren't they? At least, that's what I got on both renegade and paragon endings. I know it casts a bit of a downer, but I think you should try and be accurate.

Also, I'm one of the people that actually liked the ME3 ending: Mass Effect is an RPG series after all: you choose your own fate. The fact that we're not told what happens after Shepard destroys/controls the Reapers means that we can use our own imaginations (like computers, but free and with no lightweight processors to screw things up). Without that ending, this story couldn't have been written. And also, the end music is really emotional.

B59001B59001over 11 years agoAuthor
Relays

Regarding your comment, yes they are, however, they do take the time to repair them, as the last part of the story is set two years after, so logically they would repair them, they wouldnt just leave them destroyed. also considering the extended cut which adds dialogue with star child, in which the catalyst mentions that the damage would easily repaired if Shepard would destroy the Reapers which is the ending I choose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userB59001@B59001
A citizen of the cosmos. Here to express myself and tell a few stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES