Mass Effect: After The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

Miranda then stood at the edge of the bed and curled her finger indicating Shepard to join her. He naturally obliged and stepped toward her and the look in her eyes.They wasted no time in getting physical Miranda slipped out of her dress and took time and care removing Shepard's uniform, soon though Shepard was as nude as Miranda.

The two of them felt each other up all over all the while snogging with pure passion and lust. The found themselves on the bed feeling each other up with pure joy and delight. Miranda then slowly moved down to Shepard's awaiting erect member started to give it her care and attention. She started of slowly stroking his cock and fondling his balls.

She then slowly took his cock into her mouth and sucked on it slowly as she put it in her mouth inch by inch. She soon had all of it inside her, and it was quite impressive in size. Miranda continued to give her attention to Shepard as she continued.

"Let me taste my pussy," Shepard instructed Miranda

Miranda obliged and turned herself around and presented her ass to Shepard. He slowly ran his fingers around her vagina and pink asshole. He then slipped a finger into her pussy then inserted another one. Miranda was wet, and he felt it, Shepard, then flicked his tongue around and then into Miranda's pussy.

Miranda cooed approval as she enjoyed the feeling of Shepard's tongue working on her vagina. She continued to suck on his cock and do the things that brought them back together. The feeling of lust was between them now as they were intertwined.

"I want your cock in my pussy," Miranda demanded.

Miranda then got to her knees and straddled Shepard till her pussy hovered above his cock and she slowly lowered it down onto Shepard's awaiting cock. She lowered herself down very slowly and Shepard laid back and watched as Miranda's entire body lit up with her biotics and simply was electrifying for both Shepard and Miranda.

Miranda's pace eventually quickened and she got into a rhythm and was by now covered in sweat and Shepard as well. Miranda now felt an orgasm coming and fast she braced herself as it hit her and she screamed in delight.

Miranda then lifted herself off Shepard's cock and made her way over to the couch. Shepard followed and Miranda then motioned to him to take a seat. Shepard obliged and sat down, Miranda moved over to Shepard and then put her arms around him and lowered herself onto his cock and began to fuck away once more.

Miranda's movements were seductive, the fluidity with which she moved with Shepard's cock inside her amazed him and made him want her even more, but at that point anything was truly possible. There was desperation, they weren't fucking to take their minds of anything they were fucking to celebrate, fucking to savour every moment they would now have with each other on whatever world they would find themselves on.

Miranda now was wet and soak from her previous orgasm and quickly felt another one coming, she continued to fuck.

"Fuck I'm going to come again," Miranda shouted just before another orgasm her hard and fast.

Miranda then lifted herself up to her feet and turned around, she pointed a finger to her awaiting asshole and Shepard didn't need any other hints. He stood up and grabbed her ass and spread it open so he could plunge his cock up her ass. He started by sliding the head inside and then rest of his cock followed suite slowly but surely widening Miranda's asshole.

She cooed in delight and voice loud approval of Shepard's cock going into her asshole. She knew then that she was in love. Shepard began to build pace as he continually fucked her asshole. She shouted and cursed loving every moment of it.

"Aah fuck yes, fuck my ass," Miranda shouted.

Shepard obliged and continued to fuck away. His cock continued to widen Miranda's asshole and make her scream in delight. Miranda's eyes were rolling in delight and simply thrust into deep lust.

Miranda then moved off Shepard and turned around, she sat down on the coffee table and took Shepard's cock into her mouth and had a little taste of her own asshole. She continued work her magic on Shepard's cock with both her hands and her mouth.

Miranda then lifted her mouth off Shepard's cock and looked up at Shepard, and said "Now fuck me on the floor and make me come again." Shepard and Miranda moved over to the floor with a clear line of sight of the door and Shepard laid down and Miranda straddled him and lowered herself onto his cock all the while keeping her eyes locked his as his cock once again penetrated her now soaked pussy.

Miranda rode him up and down and continued to fuck, and then fuck some more. Later Shepard felt himself about to come and he spoke out to Miranda's "I'm going to come."

Miranda too felt another orgasm coming and ignited her biotics as the orgasm came for both her and Shepard. His come shot up into her pussy as her orgasmic juices exploded in her pussy. She came down slowly as they were now drenched in sweat and satisfied and content with each other they just laid their on the floor for a while in each other's arms.

Miranda then stood up and walked herself over to the shower. Shepard stood up and moved over to the couch he sat down as Miranda had just started the shower. He poured himself a drink and sat back surveying the scene of the aftermath of his sexual odyssey which occurred in that very room.

He was tired but entirely satisfied. As was Miranda who couldn't help but feel genuinely safe for the same time in her life all the memories of fighting her father trying to hid her sister from him.

Whilst Shepard relaxed a message popped up, he went to check it out. The screen blacked out and a face appeared, it was Aria.

"Shepard, good to see your alive."

"I could say the same about you."

"It would take more than a few Reapers to take me out, you should know that by now."

"That I do, did many people get out?"

"Most, refugees left first, some residents left but most didn't make it. I believe Dr Michel is a friend of yours, she has been tending to those who escaped here on Omega after I eliminated remaining Cerberus troops. Oh and tell Liara her father is here on Omega,"

"I heard almost 30% of the relay network has been repaired. I'm glad Dr Michel made it, I'll pass the message on to Liara."

"I see you are still every inch the man you have always been Shepard, good to hear that Cerberus have been dealt with, I must congratulate you on taking them down."

"It felt good to take them out, especially Kai Leng

"He killed my daughter, slit her throat, I'm glad you killed him."

"I'm sorry to hear that, he did the same to a group of scientists back on Thessia."

"Ah yes the temple."

"You knew about that?"

"Yes Shepard, I still have ties to my homeworld."

"It's good to hear from you Aria."

"Same to you Shepard."

The called ended and just as he sat down Miranda stepped out of the shower. She stepped out still nude and her body still glowing from the passionate act which occurred earlier.

"Just got a message, from Aria."

"Aria T'Loak should have known she would have survived."

"She also took back Omega."

"That pisshole, I'm not sure my opinion will change about that place."

"A few people made it off the Citadel as well, including Liara's father, they are on Omega."

"Who is her father?"

"Well she is another Asari, do you remember that bartender at Eternity on Illium."

"Matriarch Aethyta, that is her father."

"She was keeping an eye on Liara, she then ended up on the Citadel."

"Does Liara know?"

"Yes, I believe the Shadow Broker knew, and she knows."

They both got dressed and headed back to the crew deck. Everyone was still celebrating, Garrus approached Shepard, knowing full well what they were up to in the Captain's Cabin.

"You too had a good time?" Garrus asks Shepard.

"Yes we did Garrus." Shepard coyly replied.

"Miranda could I talk to you?" Garrus tentatively asked.

"What is it Garrus?" Miranda enquired.

"I spent the last hour talking to your sister and she herself is an amazing woman."

"You have my blessing Garrus, treat her right."

"Oh I will, I still remember what happened to the last man who didn't treat her right."

"Yes you do, I am happy for you, I know you can look after her and protect her."

Garrus returned to Orianna and relayed the news.

"She gave her blessing Orianna."

"That's good, she is all the family I have left and I care for her, I'm glad she has somebody."

"I wasn't sure what to think about her when I first met her but she changed so much because of Shepard, in fact he convinced her to speak to you let you know she was around for you."

Shepard went over to Liara to inform her of the news.

"Liara, I received a message from Aria T'Loak she tells me your father is still alive."

"How? I thought the Reapers killed everyone on the Citadel."

"Some escaped they are on Omega, it seems the repairs to the Relay network is progressing faster than we thought."

"I have been receiving reports on that, Sol's relay is about 60% repaired."

"It seems news should get better now."

"Yes, the fact that we are all here is testament to what we can do when we work together."

"One question where is Ash and James?"

"Oh I believe that they went off for the same reason you and Miranda did."

"I see, they seem happy together though."

"Indeed they do, it seems she has forgiven you for what happened."

"Yes, and she forgave Miranda as well."

"Well I'm glad for the first time in a long time."

"Thinking of settling down?"

"No, we have to rebuild, once the Sol relay is complete I think I will go back home, and help rebuild Thessia."

"Liara we have come a long way since Therum."

"Yes we have, you were there when I saw my mother perish because of the Reapers control, you helped me get Feron back and you defeated the Reapers."

"It's a collective effort I could not have done it any of this without you. Take care Liara."

(Two years later)

Earth's reconstruction was more than halfway complete and all utilities had been repaired. The relay network was completely repaired and traffic began to resume as normal.

On Bekenstein Shepard and Miranda were now husband and wife. They had a large house and were living a comfortable lifestyle and they were now trusted advisors to the Alliance. Garrus and Orianna remained together and were happy and they lived close by as Miranda still wanted to keep an eye on her little sister who had since resumed her studies and was progressing nicely.

The four of them decided to stick together and stay close, they often visited regularly as did most of Shepard's crew.

Garrus had become military advisor in a similar capacity to Shepard and as such was being paid well, he had come a long way since his days as a vigilante on Omega.

Garrus sat back and was enjoying some peace; he still kept in touch with his sister and father. His sister Solana was keeping in touch often after their mother had died, the effects of Corpalis were still prevalent even a year after receiving top notch treatment through his connection with Mordin.

Garrus' relationship with his father had greatly improved since reconnecting with him prior to the Reaper invasion. They had reconciled and things were now well, Garrus, had declined an offer to join the Spectres, he was adamant that he didn't want to fight anymore he was now at peace with himself.

Garrus sat at a terminal and connected with his sister via video chat.

"Hey Sol, thought I'd give you a call."

"It's good to see you, it's been a long time."

"How are you and Orianna doing?"

"We are doing great, she is an amazing woman."

"I'm sure she is, I don't think I have ever seen you this happy, after mom died you had a rock, someone to lean on."

"She is only 21 now, but she has a maturity beyond her years and she is just as smart as her sister."

"Shepard's wife I know, I see why you looked up to Shepard."

"He was a mentor, a brother, and a friend."

"Yes, even dad has the utmost respect for him."

"How are you finding the Citadel sis?"

"I think it's amazing, there is still a lot of construction going on but those keepers are getting things done at an amazing rate."

"Is dad enjoying his new post,"

"Yes he seems to be, he gets on well with the Council."

"That's good to hear Sol, take care of yourself, I'll come visit soon."

"Sure thing, see you soon."

As Garrus ended the call he spotted Orianna returning from University. The sky car landed and Orianna made her way inside. She greeted Garrus with a kiss and they looked as in love as they had ever been, Garrus had helped her recover from her adopted parents' death at the hands of Henry Lawson. Garrus was her protector and lover.

"So Ori, how was your day."

"It was great I've been enjoying it and I am learning so much. It seems being in love with you keeps me focussed in class."

" Well, I was never one for university but I'm glad you are enjoying it. Oh Miranda and John are coming later, they should be here in a few hours."

"I think we can find some way to pass the time Garrus," Orianna said with a sly wink.

"Oh I like the way you think," Garrus replied as she lead him to the bedroom.

Orianna never forgot her first night with Garrus, she was in blissful heaven and it simply was amazing for her. By now she had experience with Garrus and it seemed to just get better each time they made love to each other. Garrus never forgot Mordin's tips on Human-Turian intercourse.

Orianna stood at the foot of her bed and began to undress, she did slowly and seductively, her lust was insatiable and it showed in her body language. Garrus sat down watching as Orianna she did a little strip tease.

She slowly stripped down to her underwear which contained her gorgeous figure, yet another thing she shared with her sister, she gyrated her body and danced a little, it was something that Garrus enjoyed.

Orianna slipped the straps of her bra off one by one and reached behind and unhooked it. She dropped it to the floor and slide her hands down the length of her body until she reached the sides of her panties, she hooked thumbs around them and slide it down. She now stood naked and Garrus then proceeded to stand up and make his way over to Orianna.

Orianna gave him a kiss and then another, she then proceeded to remove his clothes, she started with slowly and soon they were both naked. She always marvelled at him, she had never been with a human and her first time was with a Turian.

Garrus, watched intently as she ran her hands over the length of his body. She made her way down to his throbbing cock and knelt down in front of it. She looked down the length of his shaft and the absence of his testicles as they were internal.

She slowly slid his cock into her mouth and worked her way down the length of his shaft. She licked and flicked her tongue in interesting ways that made Garrus' eyes light up. Orianna continued to suck and enjoy the taste of alien cock.

Orianna then stood up and looked toward Garrus.

"Get on the bed," Orianna instructed in a husky tone of voice.

Garrus obliged and Orianna then got onto the bed herself and began to straddle him and looked toward him and kept eye contact as she slid his long hard cock into her pussy. Orianna began to fuck away and to once again show off her flexibility.

Garrus reached around and caressed Orianna's ass as each of his three fingers felt around then grabbed Orianna's ass as she continued to fuck and fuck some more. She cooed loudly in delight as she enjoyed the scene unfolding in front of her looking down at the exposed body of her Turian lover she felt joy, lust, and excitement all at the same time. This soon drove her to orgasm, she came with force as her leg shook and she screamed with pleasure.

She leant in and shared another kiss with Garrus, as she did he grabbed her and turned around so he was on top. He look down on her intently and with his cock still inside he slowly started to fuck her again. Orianna then ran her fingers through her hair and laid back as Garrus fucked her and kept his eyes locked on her, he didn't need his visor to tell that the temperature between the two of them was high and the atmosphere was simply electrifying.

Garrus removed his cock and instructed Orianna to turn around, she obliged and was on all fours with her gorgeous ass in the air being offered to Garrus. He then proceeded to mount her and fuck away like a dog, or the equivalent quadruped on Palaven.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH YES!" Orianna screamed with utter delight.

Garrus was simply spurred on further and continued to fuck. Orianna continued to voice her delight and felt yet another orgasm coming. She soon with force and was exhausted but happy. Garrus felt himself coming and pulled his cock out Orianna and let his cum drip onto the floor.

"That was amazing Orianna," Garrus exclaimed.

"You weren't so bad yourself," Orianna teased.

The looked at the time and realised Shepard and Miranda would be there soon. They hurriedly cleaned up and awaited their arrival. Soon they arrived; Shepard greeted Garrus with a firm handshake while Miranda embraced her sister. The moved to the lounge and began to talk, Miranda was looking ravishing her short dress which adorned her body perfectly. Garrus sat conversing with Shepard whilst Miranda and Orianna took a walk outside.

"So Shepard, how have you been?"

"Damn good Garrus. What about yourself?"

"I am doing good, especially with Orianna by my side."

"It's good you found someone."

"I could say the same about you, Shepard."

"I know, Cerberus is the last place I thought I would find my future wife, if you told me that five years ago I would not have believed it."

"The galaxy is a strange place."

"That is true."

"You ever miss it Shepard, the military life."

"Not at all, with myself and Miranda doing the things we do."

"I know exactly what you mean Shepard, our respective partners are genetically identical twins."

"That's true, Garrus."

(Meanwhile outside.)

"How are you Ori?"

"I'm good Miri."

"You have that scent about you."

"What are you talking about Miranda?"

"Don't play coy with me sis, you have that scent of sex."

"Oh my goodness you are unbelievable."

"I can sense it, I am your sister after all."

"I suppose your right, he makes me happy and he has a strong family behind him."

"How was it meeting them?"

"I was nervous at first but Garrus' sister and father were very friendly to me we get on great."

"That's good to hear."

"He was devastated to when his mother died, so I tried to be there for him."

"Ori you are a strong woman and every inch capable of whatever you set your mind to."

"It seems Shepard has rubbed off on you sis."

"I guess he has, come one lets go back inside and see what those two are doing."

Miranda and Orianna walked back inside and joined Shepard and Garrus, the spent the rest of the evening enjoying one another's company. Soon after Shepard and Miranda decided to head back home. The took off in their sky car and began to converse about the evenings events.

"Your sister seems happy."

"Yes, she is very happy, Garrus is treating her very well."

"That he is Miri, they do make a good couple."

"As do we John."

"Yes, Miranda, I love you."

"I love you too John."

Miranda then reached over and began to undo Shepard's pants and treat him to a little oral action. Shepard's cock sprang to attention and Miranda gently stroked it and then proceeded to suck very tenderly. Shepard put the sky car on auto pilot and sat back and enjoyed Miranda's actions.

Miranda sucked intently as Shepard placed one hand on her head and the other behind his head. Shepard looked around at the beautiful vista both outside and inside the sky car. Traffic was light at best at this time in the night. Shepard expressed approval as Miranda continued to suck and give such glorious head, all the while fondling his balls with her fingers.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers