Mass Effect: After The End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky car's engine continued to hum along as Miranda continued to suck and use her tongue whilst Shepard's cock was in her mouth. Shepard then ran his hands from her head down to the bottom of her short dress and lifted it up to reveal that she was wearing no panties. Shepard traced his finger along the opening of her vagina and then proceeded to dip his finger in between the folds of her pussy before plunging two of them inside her vagina.

Shepard worked his fingers in and out of Miranda's pussy with slowly increasing tempo as she continued to suck intently on his cock. All the while the sky car took them home, whilst the gave each other mutual pleasure.

Shepard continued his fingers and soon an orgasm ripped through Miranda however, she continued to suck to receive her reward of Shepard's cum down her throat. It soon came and she sucked every last drop of cum out of Shepard's cock.

As they composed themselves they noticed that they were almost home and soon they had arrived and Shepard lead Miranda inside their lavish home Miranda began to peel off her clothes much to Shepard's delight.

Miranda slipped out of her dress and hopped on to the kitchen counter and slowly spread her legs to reveal a wet pussy from their trip home and a smirk on her face that meant she wanted more. Shepard did not need any more hints and moved toward Miranda and then began to work his tongue on her wet pussy. Miranda laid back and let Shepard work his magic, she always loved the fact that his tongue and trigger finger were equally talented.

"Aaah," Miranda cooed as Shepard's tongue was slowly driving her crazy.

Shepard then moved lower, as Miranda lay on her back on the counter, and began to tongue Miranda's pink asshole. She let out an audible gasp as he did that moved her finger down to her pussy to enhance the sensations she was feeling at that moment.

Miranda tried to hold back her orgasm but after a while she let it loose and Shepard lapped it up as her pussy juices shoot out and Shepard savoured the sensation. Miranda's pussy juice dripped onto the floor and she gingerly put her feet back onto the floor as Shepard drew her in close and they shared a passionate kiss.

The made their way to the balcony and, thanks to Miranda, Shepard was out of his clothes and laid back onto the lounger as Miranda once again put his cock inside her mouth and got it lubricated. The lights were off and only the moonlight illuminated the scene of lust unfolding on that balcony.

Once Miranda had his cock nice and lubricated with her saliva she then got on top and slid it inside her and began to fuck as she looked him in the eyes and ran her hands across his body as she continued to be penetrated with Shepard's die hard cock.

A slight breeze kept them cool, barely, and their senses seemed heightened due to their al fresco fucking. Miranda's fingers interlocked with Shepard's as their connection remained as strong as ever since their tryst in the Normandy's engine room three years ago. However it was a comfortable lounger not on the walkway which lead to the drive core.

Miranda then lifted of Shepard's cock and positioned her legs so they lay over Shepard's shoulders and she placed her hands on Shepard's legs and slide her pussy over Shepard's cock whilst he grasped her legs and held them up in the air.

Miranda chose that moment to ignite her biotics as Shepard began to thrust his cock increasing momentum into Miranda's pussy as the blue hue of her biotic display simply sent both their feelings of lust in the overdrive.

Miranda screamed with delight and complete abandon as everything she was feeling at that point was driving her simply insane with sexual pleasure. Shepard, continued to look deeply into eyes as her biotics began to fade but her intensity did not.

They had kept it up for quite some time and simply lost track of time as the fucked away for so long. Miranda had placed herself back onto Shepard's body as she had done before and felt a warm feeling as soon thereafter Shepard shot his load deep into her pussy after she had yet another orgasm rip right through her body.

Shepard pulled out a blanket from a compartment of the lounger and Miranda and himself got underneath and drifted off to sleep as the night marched on until the sun eventually rose over their scene of lust, love and passion. Their eyes opened and they looked to each other with love and continued to stare.