Mass Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava took note that she would have to be careful leaning over in this dress, as not only could her unbelievably beautiful and perky large breast escape, but the dress only covered her ass by a few inches. An inadvertent bend at the waist would expose her tiny thong underwear to the world! She was tightening the strap on her her 7" Christian Louboutin heels when Troy emerged from the bathroom fully dressed and showered. Ava smiled to herself when she thought of how much trouble she was going to get into for spending so much money on a pair of shoes. But when she tried them on at the store, there was no way she was leaving without them. The shoe really accentuated her graceful toned calves, and thighs.

Troy noticed his wife's tits practically hanging out of her dress!

"Well look who decided to set those girls free! Your tits look amazing dear! I knew you could pull off the braless look!" Troy didn't even complement the rest of her appearance. As usual, he was obsessed with her large tits, just like every other man!

"Aw, Gee, thanks Hun. Here, let me fix your collar and hair." Ava straightened out her husband. Ava spritzed on her perfume when Troy sidled up next to her. Looking in the large mirror that sat directly across from the bed, she noticed how mismatched the couple in the reflection looked. It was not so long ago that Ava considered them to be the 'beautiful couple'. Since Troy's injury, he had really let himself go. None of his suits fit him any longer, and he did not look the best. The best he could come up with for dinner was a pair of jeans he had picked up a few weeks prior at the local Wal-Mart. The yellow Polo shirt was faded, and the jacket was a little tight. Troy's big belly was pressing firmly against the material. Knowing that this was a good as it would get, Ava pecked her husband on the cheek and smiled.

Ava was determined that this was the weekend that their lives would take a turn for the better, Ava shut out all of those feelings of doubt now coursing through her veins. A proper southern woman stands by her man, she will do everything in her power to help Troy change for the better!

"Let's get to dinner, I'm simply famished!" It was true, the young wife had barely eaten that week, hoping to look her best for the weekend, starting first with the evening gown portion of the show! This definitely began to feel a little like a pageant, Ava chuckled to herself, she thought she was so witty!

******

It had been a pretty average night behind the bar for Mass. The hulking black brute had been pouring beers, mixing drinks, and changing out kegs for the better part of three hours. Clemons Masterson, or Mass as his friends liked to call him, was only here because he wanted to be. The usual bartender fell ill, Mass volunteered to fill in. It really was not a problem, he really enjoyed interacting with the customers, he was a natural conversationalist and people tended to gravitate towards his magnetic personality.

This was not Mass's first gig behind a bar. He had worked as a part time bouncer and bartender through all of college. It was a great way to meet people away from the football field. Mass excelled in both school, and sport. He had a full scholarship with housing and stipend for both academics and football. Mass had no problems breezing through the accounting program, keeping a 4.0 GPA. Mass wanted to be sure he had something to fall back on, in case his promising football career was cut short.

Tonight, the restaurant and bar was full of mostly older clients, he'd spotted a few pretty ladies, but of course they were almost always spoken for. The restaurant was open to the public, but most of the clients came from the hotel & spa.

Living single and carefree, the black man was too busy for a serious girlfriend. He relied mostly on hookups and one night stands to quell his strong sexual desires! Mass had been propositioned a few times by married white ladies looking for an adventure with a strong black man. He would typically politely decline, but on a few occasions he would take the usually drunken housewife somewhere private and give her a fucking she would never forget. So far there had not been any negative repercussions, the husband's seemingly were never the wiser. He really loved sending them back to their white husbands with a pussy full of his black cum.

Mass was definitely living up to the stereotype of the big black athlete packing a huge weapon in his pants. Mass was six foot five and weighed nearly 250 pounds, his body fat was below 15%. He worked very hard to maintain his muscular physique. Plainly said, Mass had a huge cock, he scared off more than a few coed ladies in college. It never bothered him much, because the girls that could accommodate him would do so at his every whim!

The middle aged married women would gasp at the sight of his throbbing 9 1/2" weapon. It was as thick as a coke can, with a slight curve to it. The pink helmet of his circumcised cock would almost constantly ooze precum when he was aroused. He loved watching their slender white fingers with perfectly manicured fingernails, and glistening wedding bands as they jerked his fat cock.

It had been a few days since Mass had gotten off, he did not usually jerk off, he considered it weak. Real men could go out and find pussy! But he had to admit to jerking off a few times in the shower to break the sexual buildup during dry times.

The toothpick in the corner of his mouth fell out onto the bar below when he saw the buxom wife enter his restaurant. Mass wasn't sure if it was his dry spell or the animalistic attraction to the woman, but his cock was getting stiff. He was already definitely in lust with the beauty! He could hardly believe the dork she had walked in with. Mass knew instantly that he would do whatever it took to fuck this beautiful white woman. He knew without a doubt her husband would be easy enough to distract.

As Ava entered the restaurant, she had indeed noticed the massive black bartender, he was hard to miss. Ava could tell that he was obviously checking her out, nothing unusual, but she appreciated that such a handsome man had taken notice.

The young couple took their seats at the table, they were only about 15 feet from the bar. Mass had a nice side view of the beauty. He watched as their waiter took their drink order, upon request Mass poured a glass of white wine for the lady, and what was supposed to be a single shot of jack and water. What the young husband got was about three shots.

The spiked drink was not sent back, the devious black bartender continued to pour the drinks very strong as he watched them progress through their four course meal. Towards the end, Mass could tell the young wife was very frustrated with her obviously intoxicated husband. Ava signed the tab, charging the meal to their room bill, and was now attempting to get her husband back to the room.

She attempted time and again to steer her belligerent husband away from the bar, but Troy insisted that he was fine, and wanted just one more. People in the restaurant were beginning to stare at the flushed bride. Not wanting to cause any more embarrassment, she begrudgingly helped her man onto one of the tall bar stools. Mass found the whole debacle quite entertaining, he was tempted to help, but he wanted Ava to be completely frustrated with her husband. Mass also wanted to have the opportunity to serve Troy a few more drinks that would serve as a knockout punch for the feeble husband! The conniving black man wanted to be the one to escort the distressed young housewife back to her room.

The white woman spoke exasperatedly, "One white wine for me, and WATER for my dear husband, please!" Mass looked up, staring the young woman right in her sparkling green eyes. The hot young wife was now firmly in the black man's crosshairs. Mass's big cock lurched, he could feel his stiff cock begin to seep in anticipation.

Mass poured the wine a little heavy, and secretly mixed a strong vodka drink for her husband as Ava became distracted with the buckle on her shoe. Staring dumbfounded at the sight unfolding before him. His mouth agape, and his thick cock lurching. Mass almost dropped the bottle of liquor as the whole front of the barely dressed wife's garment spilled open. Mass could not take his eyes away from the accidental exposure of her perky full tits, and hard pink nipples. Blood was now coursing directly to his impossibly hard cock, it was becoming increasingly difficult for the hung black man to hide his arousal. Mass had even broken a sweat at the sexual tension building within, his pulse quickened and he could feel the tightness of his cock pushing against his pants.

The bubbly young wife never even noticed as her breast was now completely exposed. Mass was the only person in the bar with the perfect vantage point to observe the accidental wardrobe malfunction. It was several moments before another quick action allowed the flimsy material to go back and cover her breasts once again. Ava remained completely oblivious to the show she was providing the very horny bartender.

Troy and Ava sat at the bar, Troy was trying his hardest to sit up straight, Ava never even noticed that Mass had served her husband another 3 vodka drinks. Troy was starting to look a little green. The drunken husband could barely keep his head off of the bar. Ava wasn't too far behind him, as her speech began to slur, and her dress would continually spaly open without her ever noticing.

"SH-UR, may we have thecheck PLEASHE? My husband isSHEEMS VERY drunk and I need to get him back to our room!" Ava had not been this drunk in a long time. She had 4 glasses of wine, something she rarely did. Her head was starting to spin, as her head physically bobbed up and down drunkenly. Trying to stick to the original plan, her base instincts were kicking in. She needed to get back to the room to fuck her husband, before he passed out. Even though the night had not gone as she had planned, she was still quite horny. She was very anxious to feel her hubby's unsheathed penis inside of her.

Mass replied, "Sure no problem, think you can handle getting him back?" Troy was trying to stand up, but kept stumbling back down into the stool. He couldn't keep his head steady, it kept dropping down towards the bar. Finally he just simply passed out with his head on the bar.

"Tell you what, if you do a shot with me, I will help you both back to your room. Deal?" Mass's big energetic smile put the drunken housewife at ease. Her inhibitions were definitely lowered. She was also becoming more and more neglectful of her plunging neckline. Her entire left breast was now hanging out of her dress. Ava was drunkenly staring down, pulling the material back over the exposed flesh, it never really registered to her that Mass could see everything. At one point she sat back in the over sized bar stools, legs wide open, giving Mass a great view of what appeared to be a very wet and excited pussy. Never openly ogling her, at least never getting caught doing so, Mass was just playing it cool, as he always does.

"Ok,but it has to be SH-omethingEASY! I'm already too drunk to think!" Ava hiccuped again as she looked over at her now completely slumped over husband. She knew there was no way she could get him back to their room on her own.

"Sure, you got it!" Mass quickly mixed up the strongest shot he could think of, mixed in some cherry juice and set the large shot in front of Ava. Without much haste the bartender and wife clinked glasses, tapped the bar and sucked the shots down. Mass was surprised when Ava finished a little faster than he could.

"Whoa, pretty impressive swallowing skills! Bet those come in handy in the bedroom!" Mass laughed as he said it, he did not want to scare away his prey! Luckily Ava just shook her head in disgust. Ava got pretty frosty thinking about how her husband was too drunk to fuck now.

"I guess SHO, I wouldn'treally know." Ava was looking a little sick herself, her hiccups were getting more severe. She wasn't making the connection between swallowing the shot, and swallowing her husband's pathetically small loads. Ava had considered tasting, but that horrific smell would always turn her stomach in knots.

"Ok, looks like you two have had enough. I'll come around and help you." Mass was walking around the corner to the front of the bar when he saw Ava stand, attempting to take off her sexy high heeled shoes. She could barely stand, she knew that there was no way she could balance on the tall heels. Mass had a perfect shot of her beautiful ass, her dress now almost completely pulled up over her cheeks.

"Here, here, sit down young lady. I will help you with those!" Mass pulled out the stool allowing Ava to sit. He was happy that the bar and restaurant were practically deserted as her antics were becoming quite lewd. Mass took a knee, and began unstrapping her shoes, freeing the left foot first. Mass now found himself in between Ava's legs, staring up to her crotch at one of the most succulent pussy's he had ever seen.

The little black thong did little to hide the obviously aroused state of Ava's genitals. The virile and capable stud was licking his lips like a man that hadn't eaten in a week, at a steak dinner. Mass was sure that his cock would burst through his pants at any moment. A substantial amount of pre-cum was now streaming down his leg, making a wet spot on his trousers. The tip of his cock was perfectly outlined in his pant leg, traveling down towards his knee.

The completely aroused black man could even smell the tantalizing scent of Ava's sex. He so badly wanted to just yank her tiny panties to the side and fuck her for all she was worth right there, on the bar. It was all the self control he could muster not to do exactly that. Reluctantly, Mass continued to her other foot to remove the second red soled shoe.

Ava looked down before her splayed open thighs to see the large black man working diligently on the small buckles of her shoe. His manly scent was very intoxicating, and having a warm body between her thighs was exactly what she had craved all day. Mass bent down to set the shoes on the ground. Very turned on at the point the naughty wife wanted to tease the brute. Ava locked her thighs together as he began to rise. She trapped his face between her legs, pulling him in close enough to feel his hot breath on the sensitive skin her inner thighs.

This was too much for Mass, he reached down to rub his aching cock. He was going to free it and fuck this young slut right here, right now. Ava rubbed her hands all over his smooth bald head, really enjoying the moment. Suddenly, she pushed back against him.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," the young wife exclaimed! Mass looked up and saw all the color drain from Ava's face. Reluctantly Mass took to his feet, pulling the longer zipper of his pants back up.

"Ok, let's get you light weights back to your room." Mass easily picked Ava up and slung her body over his broad shoulder. He was able to awaken Troy enough to get him to his feet. He held onto Troy as best he could as they walked back to the room. There were a few times when Troy would stumble and fall. Mass would set Ava down, reposition Troy, and grab her again. Mass took every opportunity he could to caress Ava's firm ass, as it was practically in his face.

He was rubbing her wet little pussy through her panties, he then pushed the flimsy material to the side, when he was feeling a little bold. She was absolutely soaked, barely pushing in his beefy index finger, he could tell she was incredibly tight. The opportunities to finger fuck the slut passed quickly, it was becoming quite the task to keep these two corralled. They were finally at their door, Mass searched Troy for his room card and let himself in. Troy was pretty much walking and stumbling on his own at this point. Ava was just starting to come to.

Mass walked Ava to the bed and set her down gently, he watched as Troy stumbled into the room. The drunken man was working to remove his belt. Flustered, Troy ripped the braided belt from the loops of his jeans, he then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He pushed both his jeans and underwear down, exposing his meager penis to Mass. The huge black man began to chuckle, he had seen many penis's through the years, in many different locker rooms. Troy's looked to be a little below average, even for a white guy. Troy then pulled his shirt over his head and flopped down next to Ava. His beer belly was huffing and puffing as he instantly passed out and began snoring.

Turning his disgusted gaze from the impotent young husband, with his shriveled pathetic penis and fat gut, to the beautiful and perfect young housewife. He knew this was definitely his best opportunity to fuck this losers young wife. Nothing could stop him now, the hulking black brute began to disrobe. Taking off his pants, the button and zipper just barely down when his gargantuan cock flopped out. It bobbed up and down in front of him from the force of it springing out of his pants.

The heaviness of his cock pulled it slightly back towards earth, the blood coursing through it tried to fight this effect as it stood out proud and ready for action. There was a large wet spot on his pants from his salivating organ. His huge balls were pumping, ready to go. It had been at least four days since Mass had last gotten off, and this young wife had him climbing the walls with lust!

Mass reached over and yanked Ava's soaked little panties down her long slender legs. He paid close attention to the tender soles of her perfect little feet, giving each a little kiss. He pulled out his camera phone and began taking pictures of her sweet looking pussy. This was a tradition, he had a laptop full of nude women he had fucked. This little princess was definitely in the top 1% of the sexiest.

Satisfied with the first few shots, he set his phone down, he did not want to delay the inevitable. Mass kicked his pants off as he shimmied up between the beauty queens succulent thighs. She maintained her deep slumber as her legs were spread wide, accommodating the girth of the large man now taking his rightful place. Mass flopped his huge weapon down, an audible slap filled the room as the thickly veined cock smacked down upon the young wife. Mass took a few photos and a short video of his big cock resting in wait.

Mass pushed the remaining material of her dress up over her large tits. He snapped off a few pictures of her impressive tits before he frantically began groping and sucking her stiff nipples, nibbling and slurping at the hardened flesh. At the same time he was priming his meat against the soft and delicate folds of Ava's very wet twat. His cock, now streaming slick cum, was adding to the much needed lubrication for his maiden voyage into one of the most perfect female specimens he had ever encountered.

Everything felt so right as he began to push in. He closed his eyes as he began to experience the feeling of her warm pussy eagerly accepting the very tip of his cock. Nothing had ever felt so good, but something just was not right. Barely inside, he was already meeting resistance. The big black man pulled back out, pumping his cock against her hungry hole. He was sure to take a few pictures and videos of his massive pipe pushing in.

The photos would prove that he was dripping his pre-cum all over her perfectly shaved cunt, a single strand of his precum connected his veiny club to her delicate flower. Mass jerked his cock firmly a few more times, allowing more of the seminal fluid to flow down onto her slightly opened sex. He knew he was going to need as much natural lubrication as possible. Mass hadn't experienced a pussy this tight since the first girl he banged back in middle school. If he hadn't known better, he would have assumed Ava was a virgin.