Mass Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mass massaged the sweet nectar in with his large thumb, pushing in and out, trying to open her up a little, and not really succeeding. Somewhat satisfied that she was ready for him, he threw his phone aside as he began to just go for it. Progress was still slow, he was still having second thoughts. He knew this wasn't right, he did not want to commit the act of rape. Even though he was fairly confident he could get away with it. He knew that his big cock would awaken the beauty, and possibly her husband. He wasn't that concerned about Troy attacking him, he just did not want to make a big scene. Mass looked down at Troy's shrunken worm. He was confident in knowing that the feeble husband could never pleasure Ava like he could with his massive black anaconda.

Mass knew he would have Ava, and he would do anything to get her. He would get her without the use of force or inebriation. Reluctantly he rolled off the bed, and stood looking at the mismatched pair below. Ava looked so cute with her mouth agape, as she snored softly. The towering black man grasped his cock and slapped it roughly onto Ava's face. As his veiny dense cock slapped down hard on her forehead, it caused a loud smacking noise. He was now dragging his cock around her beautiful face, he pushed and prodded the cum drooling tip at her soft full lips. Snapping photos the whole time as he defiled Troy's beautiful wife. Mass was a little surprised at how much of his cock she could accommodate with her sweet mouth, even completely passed out. He knew he could have so much fun with a slut this hot.

Throwing his leg over Ava's body, straddling the hot wife. Mass pushed the dress all the way up and over Ava's head. Mass flung the skimpy garment over the side of the bed. Ava was now completely nude. Spitting into his hand and shucking his fat cock. The big black man got himself nice and wet, he brought Ava's huge tits together and started rubbing his cock in between her massive cleavage. The pictures would definitely show that her titties were plenty big to encase his whole cock.

As Mass pushed through, the tip of his slobbering pole would poke Ava right in her pretty mouth. Over and over, Mass was pinching and twisting Ava's super sensitive buds, as he fucked her big titties. The oblivious housewife never so much as stirred. Her mouth began to loosen and gape open, as the huge cock made its way. Before too much longer Mass was simply fucking the tip of his dick in and out of Ava's mouth, he was careful to not push too much in and choke the poor girl! He loved the sight of his cum pooling on Ava's tongue. She instinctively swallowed as more and more of his pre-cum filled her mouth. Ava appeared to be licking her lips in approval as she swallowed each small load. Her tongue would present itself once and again expecting more of the savory treat.

Mass pulled his cock from her mouth and fisted his huge meat, he could feel the thick ridge near the tip of his dick, and the deep veins running all around it. He was pumping his cock directly into her mouth. Ava's pink little tongue was covered in his thick seminal fluid that now flowed freely. Mass thought he saw a smile perk up as she instinctively swallowed what he had given her. Jerking off was really of no use to Mass, he had been spoiled with too much good pussy over the years. Even fucking her big titties, and fingering her tight cunt, Mass knew it was going to take forever to get himself off.

Desperate now, he flipped her over, pushing a few pillows under her belly. Her cunt was now in a perfect position for him to fuck. Instead he continued fisting his meat, never getting any closer to the point of ejaculation. He was, however, streaming more and more of his sticky come into the very tight, but sodden opening of Ava's cunt. Mass always figured that the reason he produced so much precum, was so he could adequately enter a woman. He was very thankful for his huge nuts that produced so much cum. There is no way normal women could handle his girth otherwise.

Tempted to turn up the heat, to see if he could awaken the innate sexual desire of the beauty, Mass leaned down and sucked and licked Ava's delicious pussy. The smell and taste was quite intoxicating, sweet and fresh, this was a woman that obviously spent lots of time grooming herself to perfection. He could not believe that she had not woken up yet. Her pussy was only getting more and more wet as he sucked and teased her clit and asshole.

The black man's fat tongue was circling her clit and tight fuck hole when he felt her bear down, her thighs instinctively trapped his head between. The intermittent pulsing of her pussy told Mass that she was indeed in the midst of a huge orgasm. Her pussy clamped down hard as a new reservoir of her vaginal fluid flowed freely down her shaved pussy, right into the black man's lapping pink pointed tongue. Mass was loving it, but his cock was just nowhere near cumming. He knew that if he could just fuck her, there would be no problem pumping her full of his black baby makers.

Mass decided that he had pushed his luck far enough, and resigned to the fact that he was not going to come for the fifth night in a row. He was going to have to go back to his room to take a cold shower. He was hopeful that he could fuck Ava soon. A woman like her deserved his cock, his cum, and the fucking he could give her. He had a feeling she would be his before not too long. With a few more pumps of his cock at the entrance of her pussy, Mass emptied what he could of his precum directly inside of her.

The black stud had probably cum more tonight than her pathetic husband ever had. Mass guessed that he had squeezed at least a few tablespoons full of his juice inside of this beauty. It excited him to no end that his sperm was swimming around deep inside of her. He could not wait to set off the volley of cum that was stored in his balls at the moment, hopefully deep inside this beautiful woman.

Reluctantly Mass stood up, and pulled his pants back on, it was difficult as his cock never softened. He just held it up and buttoned his pants over his wet cock. It sat firmly against his ripped stomach, poking up just past his navel. He was buttoning his shirt when he noticed the couple's weekend itinerary on the table. Flipping through the pages, Mass now knew exactly how every moment of their weekend was going to be filled. Mass chuckled to himself as he devised a plan to ensure that he would be the one doing the filling, and not that peckerwood white boy.

He made a few notes, then grabbed the extra room card key lying on the table. The black man took one last glimpse at the perfect naked model lying on top of the sheets. He was already kicking himself for not fucking her when he had a chance. Mass bent down a picked up the wife's soaked undergarments from the floor, he wanted these as a memento, and as a reminder to continue to keep his cool.

A devious thought crossed his mind right at that moment. He really did not want Troy to fuck Ava, he did not want Troy's incompetent sperm competing or mixing with his own superior genes. He decided to do something he hadn't done since his days of hazing freshmen at the university. He had done it many times, Mass walked over to the snoring husband and grasped his tiny pecker. The big black man chuckled, this guy was even smaller than some of the young first year college boys he had seen. He began to pinch and pull as hard as he could on Troy's tiny little balls.

He watched the white man writhe in pain as he pulled harder and harder. His little nut sack was starting to turn purple. That's when he knew to let go. The snickering black man was happy that Troy never woke up. If Mass had known that Troy already had issues with getting and maintaining erections, he would have realized this act to be completely fruitless. Nevertheless, Troy's sore balls would definitely prevent him from any hanky panky for the next several days.