Massage Mat Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd say you look horrible," Beth agreed, "but I look worse." She saw that her shirt was smeared with Leah's vomit, but in addition had dried snivel crusted from her shoulder down onto her breast. "Do you think we could get cleaned up and get some clean clothes?"

"Well," Leah said, "there's a shower in the basement, but the clean clothes are in..." she stopped and took a deep breath. "They're in our room, and I'd rather not...I mean..."

"...I understand," Beth said. "Maybe we could just toss these in the wash for a quick spruce-up?"

Leah brightened. "That's a great idea. The laundry room is downstairs, too. Let's go."

They grabbed the soiled sheets and headed down to the basement. It had been roughly finished as a game room, with a small bathroom and laundry room off to one side.

Leah tossed the sheets into the wash machine and unhesitatingly pulled off her soiled shirt and added it. She turned to Beth and stood, waiting. Beth saw that Leah had an incredible body. A bit self-consciously, she pulled off her shirt and handed it wordlessly to Leah.

Leah pointed to Beth's shorts, "Um., you got tagged on the shorts, too," she said with a little giggle.

Beth stood uncomfortably. "Oh come on," Leah said, "I see naked girls every day in the shower. As long as you don't have some massive furburger or something don't worry. You look really good."

Beth laughed out loud. "Furburger?" she giggled. "What's that?" She stepped out of her shorts and tossed them in the washer.

"A furburger is what a girl gets if she doesn't use a razor or at least trim the damn thing," Leah explained eyeing Beth. "Don't worry, you get an A+ on the grooming. Classic muff, well trimmed."

Leah pulled off her shorts and Beth saw that she was clean-shaven. Seeing Beth checking her out, Leah explained, "au naturel is best for the athletic scene. Never a problem wearing shorts and no shit from upperclassmen in the showers, either." She added detergent to the washer and started it. "Brr," she said hugging herself, "it's freezing down here. I think my headlights are on."

The basement was chilly, and both women's nipples had quickly become erect. Beth was surprised at how comfortable Leah was with her body and with being nude.

"The shower's in here," Leah called as she opened the door to the bathroom. The bathroom was the warmest room in the basement, and they both scooted in. They stood, awkwardly, wondering what the next move would be.

"Um, do you want to go first?" Leah asked. "Christ, it's cold down here," she added, shivering.

Beth reached in and started the water, adjusting the temperature until it was warm. "Oh goodness, the warm water feels good," she exclaimed, and hopped into the shower. Immediately, she felt selfish and blurted out, "There's room in here for two, sweetie, why don't you hop in and get warm?"

Leah didn't need to be asked twice and quickly joined Beth in the warm shower. Beth squirted some shower gel on her body and soaped herself, washing away foul odors and bad memories.

Leah grabbed the bottle and made a smiley face on her chest. When Beth saw it and smiled, Leah said, "That's how you made me feel tonight. I was a wreck, and now I'm so happy I could...I don't know...but I'm really happy." Impulsively, she reached out and hugged Beth. Beth pushed her back and rubbed the smiley face into lather.

"Turn around, then, Miss Happy, and I'll wash your back," Beth suggested. Leah did, and Beth went to work, soaping her and washing her thoroughly. As a bonus, she spent time massaging Leah's neck and shoulders. The combination of Beth's massage and the warm water relaxed Leah, and she settled back against Beth. Beth, not expecting the weight of Leah, fell backward. Instinctively, she grabbed Leah, wrapping her arms around her chest. Leah was strong enough that she supported Beth's weight effortlessly. Beth clung to her, and the younger woman stood as solidly as if she were made of granite.

Gradually, the girls realized that Beth's hands were firmly grasping Leah's pert breasts. Beth let go, saying, "Oh God, Leah, I'm sorry I didn't mean to..." Leah turned around and, with a mischievous twinkle in her eye firmly grabbed Beth's larger breasts as they swayed before her.

"Well, I did," she giggled. "I didn't think you'd be playing grab ass with me."

"Grab ass?" Beth asked.

"You obviously have not spent much time in communal showers with sports teams," Leah observed.

"What? You mean the girls just grab each other in the shower?" Beth asked incredulously.

"Not exactly. But it's kind of a hazing thing...and keep in mind that women jocks are not all completely heterosexual," Leah said matter-of-factly. "I, apparently, am considered desirable by...um...girls who eschew men, so I have played grab ass a lot."

"Can't you complain to the coach or something?" Beth asked, "That doesn't seem right."

"Well, when someone gives you a quick feel, sometimes you can't tell who did it, and anyway, who wants to rat out a teammate?" Leah explained. Seeing that Beth still didn't get it, she reached around and gave Beth a quick feel.

"See?" she said. "How much trouble would you want to make on the team for that?"

"Well, it's not as bad as it sounds," Beth said.

"And it feels good, too," giggled Leah.

"I wasn't going to mention that," Beth teased. Both women were now in a playful mood, almost giddy from fatigue and emotional release.

"So you like it, huh?" Leah challenged, giving Beth another grab, this time letting her hand linger a bit longer.

"Yeah, it's not bad," Beth replied, reaching back to feel Leah's ass. It was like chiseled marble. Surprised, Beth didn't remove her hand, but continued to feel the sculpted buttocks.

Leah moved closer to Beth, allowing her to reach around more easily. "You're as bad as Meg," she teased.

"Who's Meg?" asked Beth, reluctantly releasing Leah's butt.

"A dyke who has a major crush on me," Leah explained. "She's always volunteering to help me wash my...er...back." As she spoke, Leah's hand shot between Beth's thighs, reaching up to squeeze her ass cheeks. When Beth's eyes got big, Leah laughed. "Ha," she exclaimed, "Gotcha good on that one."

Beth clamped her thighs together, trapping Leah's hand. "Oh yeah?" she challenged, "Now who's got who?"

Leah tried to pull her hand free, but Beth had her in a vice-like grip. Undeterred, the younger woman extended her middle finger and began to probe for Beth's asshole. She quickly found it and began probing and ticking it. Beth hung on, but the probing finger was relentless, and it easily opened her and eased inside. In spite of herself, Beth felt her back arch as she pushed her hips down, impaling herself on the strong finger. She began rotating her hips. She looked at Leah, and saw her lips pulled back and her teeth clenched. Her face was a picture of intensity and focus as she mercilessly worked her finger into Beth's bowels.

"Yeah?" Leah challenged, "Yeah? You think you got somethin'?" She saw Beth's face grow tense as she slid her finger deeply into the tight asshole. When she began to make slow circles on the interior wall, she watched Beth's face relax as her mouth fell open.

Wordlessly, Beth looked up at Leah. Her eyes were big and her mouth was open. A soft grunt escaped from her, as her thighs fell open. Leah put her hand firmly against Beth's chest and pinned her to the wall of the shower. Beth's eyes softened, yielding.

"That's more like it," giggled Leah victoriously, "I knew you would succumb to that." She went to pull her hand away, but Beth caught it in both of hers and held it in place with furious strength.

"What the fuck?" Leah exclaimed, as Beth hung onto her hand and ground her butt down on Leah's finger. As Beth's body settled lower, her pussy came into contact with Leah's arm. Leah felt the swollen lips part slightly as the thick, viscous liquid oozed onto her hand and wrist. Beth moaned.

Just then the washing machine beeped the end of its cycle, breaking the spell. Beth and Leah looked at each other, then down at Leah's hand as it disappeared between Beth's legs. Simultaneously, they giggled, then Leah pulled her hand away and they hugged.

"Ok, I give," Beth sighed as they hugged, "You are the Grab Ass Champion."

Leah replied, "At least I took round one. Let me put the stuff in the dryer and we'll see about round two." As Leah zipped into the laundry room, Beth heard her complain, "Fuckin' A it's freezing out here."

Beth settled back into the warm water and finished cleaning herself, paying special attention to rinsing her genitals. She was surprised at how aroused she had got in spite of being tired, emotionally spent and not in any mental place to have sex. She had to admit, though, that Leah's intensity and passion were infectious.

For her part, Leah tried to get a grip on herself as she transferred the clothes to the dryer. She had had many passes made at her by amorous teammates and coaches going back to high school.

In every case, she had not been the slightest bit interested. But Beth... Why should she be attracted to this older woman? To the mother of her boyfriend no less. This was taking the incest thing to a whole new level. Nothing like sex with daddy and with the mother-in-law, too.

Well, she admitted to herself, Jason wasn't her boyfriend, nor was he likely to be after his mother filled him in on this night's escapades. The thought made her a little sad, but helped her dull the...the what? Desire? Desire for jason's mother? "You really are one sick fuck," she muttered to herself under her breath. Grabbing two towels from the dirty clothes, she headed into the bathroom.

As she entered, Beth had her back to her, and Leah saw her working intently with both hands between her legs. When Beth heard her, she let out a little squeak and jumped back, blushing.

"Caught you," Leah teased. "I can step out again if you want to finish it off." Beth's color deepened to crimson.

"Uh, er...no, I'll be ok, thanks," she said softly. Then she burst into laughter.

"What's so funny"" Leah asked, "By the way, you should probably get out of that shower. The hot water is going to run out any time now." Beth turned off the water and caught the towel that Leah threw to her.

"I was just laughing at how ridiculous the situation was. We're both in love with my son, who is sleeping in the hospital while we...while we...um...make out in a shower. Poor Jason. He would probably give his left nut for a video of that," Beth chuckled again.

Leah looked a little downcast. "Yeah," she said softly, "a video of his ex-girlfriend-to-be after he finds out how twisted I am."

Beth came over to her and hugged her again. "Sweetie, if you want him to find out anything about any of this, you'll have to be the one to tell him." Leah looked up at her, astonished.

"But, don't you want to tell him all about me?" she said softly, "To protect him from someone like...like me?"

"Jason is a big boy, and he can figure out what he wants without help from his mother," Beth told her gently. "Besides, I've liked you ever since I heard you stick up for him on the phone months ago. A man could do a lot worse than to have a woman like you, Leah, and I'm not going to be the one to screw this up." Leah went to Beth and hugged her again, pressing her naked body tightly against her.

"There's not one person in 10,000...no, in a million...that could think the way you do," Leah told her, hanging on for dear life, "Jason's really lucky to have you for a mom. I'm really lucky too. I mean to have you for a...for a...whatever you are."

Beth ruffled Leah's short hair and looked into her eyes. They were green, but cloudy and soft-looking. Beth kissed her forehead gently. "Say, kiddo," she asked softly, "what color are your eyes, anyway?"

"Green," came the reply, "but sometimes they look grey. My mom's were just the same. She always called them, 'witch's eyes' because she said we could cast spells with them. Why do you ask?"

"Your mother was right," Beth sighed, "Those witch's eyes are casing a spell on me." She hugged Leah closer. In spite of the steamy heat in the room, Leah felt Beth's nipples as fiercely erect as they were when they were in the cold laundry room.

Leah realized that her nipples were also erect. "That's funny," she wondered, "how did that happen?"

She felt the older woman's hands grasp her face and hold it firmly, transfixing her with steady eye contact. She knew what was going to happen, but far from the disgust she had felt at the prospect of being kissed by other girls she waited calmly for Beth to move in for the kill.

A few heartbeats passed, but it felt like an eternity. "Come on," Leah thought, "Do it. Do it before I change my mind." Beth's face swam into view and then... There it was. Soft, warm and beautiful. Not too deep, but deep enough. Not too wet, but wet enough. Not too perfect, but... No. It was perfect. Absolutely, completely perfect. She heard a sigh as Beth came up for air.

Then again. A deeper shade of perfection. Leah floated out of her body as Perfection lingered. Sadly, it floated away, hovering tantalizingly, just out of reach. Thoughts, questions and feelings swirled though Leah's mind but she dared not speak. She scarcely dared to breathe, afraid to break the incredible spell of this moment. Of all the things she had ever known in her life, she knew that she would remember this forever—she prayed that it would last forever. She waited, trembling, for Perfection to return.

And it did. This time, it gently opened her mouth and the tip of its tongue came into hers. Gently. Teasingly. Exploring, requesting and insisting all at the same time. Leah found it with her tongue and felt an electric current jolt through her body. As the tongues danced together, Leah trembled in Beth's arms. "I never knew that Perfection had a tongue," Leah thought.

They finally parted and stepped back, still looking into each other's eyes. Leah swayed unsteadily, and Beth reached out to hold her again.

"See?" Leah told her, "I have no talent for kissing girls. Obviously I hate even the thought of it."

Beth took her in another long, deep kiss. As their mouths worked together, Leah began to grind her hips against Beth. Beth, more experienced, moved slightly to one side and smoothly slid her leg between the younger girl's thighs. Leah felt it and instinctively knew what to do. She parted her thighs and squatted, opening herself, then pressing the exposed clitoris into her lover's thigh. Then she gripped firmly with her own strong, young legs, pressing her liquid center firmly into the other woman's flesh.

As Beth deepened the kiss, Leah began to hump back and forth, riding Beth's thigh. She wanted to work slowly, but almost instantly she was beyond help, and began working herself harder and faster.

Beth parted from the kiss and looked at Leah. She was flushed and her small, perky nipples were furiously erect. Her grip on Beth's leg was unrelenting, and Beth could feel Leah's juices coating her thigh as the younger girl humped for all she was worth.

"Do you want to change position, sweetie?" Beth asked softly. Leah's only answer was a desperate stare and a quick shake of her head as she grabbed Beth and began thrusting like a madwoman. Beth, surprised at the wild strength of this young girl, could only hold on as Leah rode her in a wild dance.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna come," Leah grunted as her wild ride reached its climax. Beth reached down and took a firm grip on the nipples, squeezing them as her mouth closed over Leah's for the final kiss. As their tongues touched, Leah let out a short cry and then her body convulsed, twitching violently. Beth struggled to hang on as her young lover rode her to heaven.

Finally, Leah let go of Beth and slumped back, spent. She squatted on the floor and closed her eyes.

"Yeah, you definitely hate kissing girls," Beth chuckled. Leah was too spent to laugh. She could only shake her head.

The clothes dryer buzzed, and Beth went out to get their clothes and the sheets. She returned and handed Leah some fresh, warm clothes. They felt wonderful as Leah slipped them on. Her only disappointment was that Beth also got dressed and she could no longer see her nude body. They gathered the sheets and headed upstairs to the family room, arranging the sofa.

Beth settled back as Leah looked down at her, uncertain.

"I'd like for you to tuck me in. That is, unless you're too tired," Beth said simply.

"Oh sweet Jesus, no," Leah cried, pulling off her clothes. She dove on top of Beth and pulled the covers up. They took each other in another long, deep kiss.

"How's that?" Leah asked.

"Terrible. Fucking terrible," came the teasing reply. "Besides why are you naked and I've got these clothes on?" Beth complained.

Leah reached down and ripped off Beth's t-shirt as Beth kicked off her shorts. They went at another kiss. Again the two naked bodies fit together as Leah found Beth's thigh. Beth crooked her leg, helping Leah get a good grip. She felt the young girl's shaved pussy begin to slide against her thigh. Leah struggled to get her thigh between Beth's legs to return the favor.

Beth humped up and down a few times, but then said, "Sweetie, let's just worry about you right now. We can do me later. This is too complicated for me, but you're a pro, I see."

"Beginner's luck," Leah sighed, grinding down on Beth's leg. "This is so fucking hot," she moaned. Beth felt the warm juices flow onto her thigh as Leah picked up her pace. This time, Beth had a perfect view of the young, lean, strong body as Leah worked her pussy up and down.

Leah's hips undulated in an unbelievably sexy dance. Beth thought that Leah's hips had to be double-jointed as the young girl made rapid pelvic thrusts while rotating her hips and grinding down more and more firmly. She let out a deep moan, and Beth saw the sex flush spread over her neck and chest.

"You're close, sweetie," Beth said softly, "aren't you?" Leah nodded.

"Do my tits again," she moaned. "Oh fuck yeah," she continued as Beth's hands complied with her request. "I'm ready to pop. Make me blow," she groaned as the older woman expertly milked her breasts, sending her over the edge. As she shuddered to her completion, Beth enfolded her in a deep embrace. Leah, now completely spent physically and emotionally, nestled against Beth. She felt like she had just found a home.

She remembered, though, that Beth had not yet had a release. "Hey," she said softly, "do you need some attention?" Beth kissed her.

"Yes, but I'm tired, too," Beth sighed. "Just hold me and I'll do myself, ok?" In response, Leah wrapped her arms around Beth and began kissing her. Beth freed her arm and reached down to her pussy. The first touch sent a shudder through her body.

"Oh fuck, this isn't going to take long at all, Leah," Beth sighed.

"It better not, or I'm going to feel like the worst lover ever," Leah chuckled. "Do you want me to kiss you or what?"

"Just be with me. Do whatever you want, but just hold me," Beth murmured. Leah could see that she was already drifting away, well on her journey to her magic kingdom.

Impulsively, Leah began to talk, "Beth, you are so beautiful, inside and out," she began. "I hope I can be like you—full of life and love," Beth moaned and her hips began to thrust. "So open, so free," Leah continued as the movement of Beth's arm became more vigorous, pushing the covers to one side. Leah could hear the wet slapping sound as Beth worked herself off. Beth opened her eyes and looked up at Leah.

"You're such a beautiful girl," she said, breathlessly, "I hope you stay in my life forever."

"Me too," Leah sighed as she saw Beth's body arch up, "Wouldn't I make a wonderful daughter-in-law?"

Beth tried to stay with her, but was too far gone. "Just make lots of grandkids for me, ok?" she gasped as she shook into the throes of her orgasm.