Massage Mat Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the plan, you motherfucker," she said, dropping to her knees, "I need to be hammered hard by a real man." She began running her tongue around the head of his cock. She took it in her mouth and started blowing him slowly, using her hand on his shaft and her lips on his head.

"Ah fuck," he grunted, "you do that like a real whore. Suck it, bitch. Make me come."

Beth pulled her head away. "That's what you need, isn't it?" she teased, "you need a whore to use for a while?" Jason grabbed her hair and nodded, forcing her head back down onto his cock. She slapped his hand away, and looked up at him fiercely.

"It's not because you want to," she scolded, "It's because I say you're going to. So you're going to come in my mouth, asshole. And that's going to be the end of it. You're going to come when I make you do it." She saw a look of raw, animal lust in her son's eyes.

"And don't try to pull away from me," she warned, caressing his testicles. "I've got you by the balls."

With that prelude, it didn't take long. Beth blew him steadily, finding a good rhythm and continuing relentlessly. As she had told him, Jason quickly found that he had no ability to change what was happening to his throbbing cock. He was going to come when his mother told him to. And that was going to be that.

"Oh Jesus Christ, you whore," he grunted, "I'm ready to blow." She stopped sucking him and stood up.

She looked him dead in the eyes and said, "Well, what are you waiting for? You said you needed to fuck me, right? Let's see if you can do me like a man."

The tease unleashed Jason's most ferocious instincts, and Beth was momentarily afraid that he might lose control and hurt her. He pounced on her like a wild animal, his massive erection flat against his belly. He had a wild, angry look in his eyes as he grabbed her and roughly tore at her belt.

She was like a toy doll in his hands as he lifted her, ripped off her jeans, and threw her on the floor, banging her head hard. As she lay there, dazed, he tore off the rest of his clothes and leaped on her like an animal, rendering her completely helpless.

His hands found the crotch of her panties and he ripped them away with one vicious tug. She knew she was being raped, except that she had done everything possible to provoke his lust. And she was loving every second of it.

He grabbed her legs and raised them. She didn't resist. Instead she continued teasing him.

"That's not a bad looking dick you got there, little boy. Your dick looks like it needs a nice hot pussy to fuck," she sneered, "You see any of those handy?"

"No, but I see a piece of trash laying here on the floor," he grunted. "Some little piece of garbage that needs to be taught a lesson."

Taking his swollen cock in his hand he pointed it where it counted. Beth looked deeply into his eyes. He paused, feeling himself being pulled into her in a way he had not experienced before. He was one with his mother.

"Do it, baby," she whispered, "Fuck the shit out of me. As hard as you can. Get it all out of your system."

He saw his mother smiling up at him. Then he could only see the bitch again. That ended the eye gazing. He plunged in and began pounding her for all he was worth.

"Oh fuck yes," she grunted, "Harder. Fuck me like a man." He was picking up speed and pounding her against the hard floor. Beth whimpered as her strong, athletic son grabbed her arms and pinned her down, ravishing her lustily.

"Fuck you, bitch," he hissed into her ear as he pounded her hard. She knew that she would have bruises from this, but she knew that she wanted him to let go completely.

"Fuck you," she sneered, "I've been fucked harder by tampons. Is that all you got, little boy?" She leaned up and, with a wild look in her eyes, she bit his nipple.

"Fuck!" Jason yelled. Then his voice became a growl. "Goddammit. You motherfucking whore, I'll show you what happens when a whore doesn't know her place." He slapped her viciously across the face.

He pulled out and flipped her over like a toy, banging her face hard into the floor. She felt the blood flow from her mouth as her son lifted her hips and skewered her from behind. He gripped her hips firmly and worked her body back and forth on this prick like a flesh-and-blood sex doll.

"Harder, you soft son of a bitch," Beth grunted.

"If I'm a son of a bitch, that makes you the bitch," he yelled, slapping her ass as hard as he could. The pain seared through Beth.

"More. Harder. C'mon, Jason, be a fucking man. Fuck me like a man," his mother urged. Jason complied, slapping her and pulling her hair as he ravished her. Her ass was covered with red welts from his slaps.

"More. Don't stop," her voice was now just a hoarse whisper. Her son was indeed fucking her into submission.

"Can't fuckin stop," he moaned, "Oh God, I'm gonna fuckin' blow. Ahh...here it comes, bitch." With a few final, violent strokes he finished himself off in her pussy.

He pulled her hair as he let her go inside her, filling her to overflowing. Beth simply rode out the storm, glad to have survived.

Completely spent physically and emotionally, Jason collapsed on top of her, wrapping his arms around her and holding her tightly. As his semen oozed out of her he began to cry, finally finding peace through their embrace.

She turned to face him. "I love you more than you will ever know, Jason," she answered, kissing him and leaving a blotch of blood on his face. He saw the bruises on her face and the blood running from her mouth.

"Oh my God. Did I do that? I'm so sorry," he apologized.

"I think some teasing bitch got you worked up into a frenzy. I'll take it as a compliment," she said wiping the blood off of their faces. "But, Jason, let's get cleaned up. We need to talk."

Beth showered first, needing time to clean herself and to take care of her wounds. Jason showered, then joined her in the magnificent king bed.

"Oh wow," he sighed, relaxing into the down comforter, "this bed is amazing."

"I know, right?" his mom answered. "I could get spoiled by this very easily," she purred, snuggling up close to Jason. He put his arm around her protectively. As he went to kiss her, he saw her face already puffy and bruised.

"Oh my God. I can't believe I did that to you. I'm really sorry," he blurted. Then he added softly, "I didn't mean to, I promise." His eyes filled with tears.

Beth kissed his nipple where she had bit him, snapping him out of his brief funk. "We're even," she said smiling. "I got a few nips in myself." She sat up and looked directly at Jason.

"Darling, you need to get some rest. You need sleep, and you need to try to stay calm. You were so angry and worked up you were like someone I didn't even know. You were like a raging animal. I didn't know how to help you except to try to help you get that out of your system," she paused, but Jason just looked at her.

"Jason, we need to get you well," she continued. "You can't go on in this state for long. It's not good for you—and I know how much you want to get back to playing." Jason nodded. Beth kissed him.

"The doctor told me to make sure that you had a good, safe, quiet environment. Do you think you can get some rest in your room? If not, we'll get a hotel room for you until you're feeling better."

"I'll be fine in my room—now," Jason said, giving her a squeeze. Beth smiled up at him.

"That's good. I don't think I have another one of these in me," she said wearily. When she saw Jason smile, though, she knew that it had been worth the effort.

She took his hand. "And, Jason," she said, "we need to get in touch with Leah first thing in the morning. You're going to need someone to look after you. You know I have to go back home, and I'd feel better if she were around to take care of you."

Jason shook his head. "I'll try again, mom, but I don't know. I've left a lot of messages, but she doesn't call. Maybe you should try."

"Ok, darling, I'll try too," Beth said, concerned, "we'll figure it out in the morning."

In the morning they got Jason's prescriptions filled and got him settled comfortably in his own room.

"Please, sweetie," Beth told him, "stay in for a few days. Just relax in your room...try to take it easy. The more you rest the sooner you'll be back to normal. The doctor said that rest and the pills would have you feeling a lot better in a week. Now, let's try to get in touch with Leah," said as Jason swallowed his first pill.

Jason was already dialing. He let her listen to the voice mail message. He needn't have bothered—Beth was already listening to it on her own phone.

Jason turned his phone off and climbed in bed. "I'm sleepy," he said thickly. Beth kissed him.

"Ok. Sweet dreams, my hockey hero. I need to catch my plane. I'll call you soon. Sleep well. I love you," she told him gently.

"iluvutoo," he whispered, already almost asleep.

============================================

He heard the door open, and soft footsteps entered the room. She had come back. Just as he had prayed...had known...she would. He waited, eyes closed, as the footsteps padded softly over to the bed. The sheets rustled as she gently joined him. He felt at once that she was naked.

"Jason?" he heard his mother's voice whispering to him, "Jason. I am here for you. I have come for you." There was something in the way she said the last sentence that sent a chill through him. He opened his eyes.

A swirling blackness enveloped the bed, and an icy wind blew the sheets away. He looked at his mother. Her face was bruised, disfigured, and blood dripped from her mouth. Her eyes were red as though filled with blood. Her body looked desiccated and withered, except for her hands. Though bony and gnarled, they seemed viciously alive. Steely talons glinted in the hellish glow that seemed to suffuse the room.

"I have come for you," the voice repeated, "Yes, Jason, my love. My love eternal..." the thing emitted a cackling laugh as it extended its claws toward Jason. He grabbed one talon just before it penetrated his eye, and it took all of his strength to keep it away. It hovered, menacingly, just above his eye.

As he struggled, he felt the other talon wrap itself around his penis. The claws began to rip and tear at him, shredding his masculinity.

"Jason, I have come for you," the voice hissed. "You will be with me forever."

He felt his strength giving out as the creature leaned forward to kiss him. As the she-devil opened his mouth the stench made him want to vomit. He tuned his face away, trying to escape, but the creature buried its fangs deeply into his neck.

He fought back fiercely, but his strength was waning. He saw blood running down his chest from the wound. A searing pain from his genitals reminded him of the work of the shredding claws. He looked down to see a fountain of blood erupt from his loins like a magnificent ejaculation, spurting high into the air, fountaining away his life.

The claw buried itself into his eye, and he felt blood pour down his face. Just before the devil ripped out his other eye, he saw the creature itself erupt in a geyser of blood and putrid filth, spattering itself over him and the bed as it sent its corruption in every direction...

Blackness.

"Jason?" he heard the voice again. He started, violently, surprised to be alive but willing to continue the fight. Soft hands, human hands, gently pressed him back. "No Jason," the voice came softly. You're...safe. The evil is gone." He tried to open his eyes but couldn't. Then he remembered. He no longer had eyes.

He felt a kiss on his forehead. "Yes, darling Jason, you can't see me," the voice answered his thoughts.

"Mom?" he called.

"No. I am not your mother," the voice replied.

"Then who are you?" he asked.

"I am what you seek," the voice said simply, "I have no name...no reality for you because you are too blind to see me. But that does not mean that I love you any less." As the voice spoke, Jason could feel that he was being cleaned, healed.

"Please, whoever you are...can you heal my eyes? I want to see who you are," Jason pleaded. There was a pause.

"I can heal your body, Jason, but only you can heal your eyes," the voice replied. "Sleep now. Rest..."

Jason awoke, sweating. The bedclothes were strewn around the room as though there had been a struggle. He recalled his dream.

"Holy fuck, that was the nightmare from Hell for real," he thought. He went to the bathroom and washed his face. He looked at himself in the mirror. Same as always...but he felt so different inside.

"What the hell is going on?" he muttered out loud. He continued to splash water on his face, then thought of a shower. He undressed, turned the cold water on full force and stepped in.

The icy blast jarred him, jolting him back to reality. As he stood under the needle-like spray, he continued to ponder his dream. It had to mean something. Surely a dream like that meant something. He knew that people could read dreams...maybe that's what he needed. He turned the shower to a more normal temperature and washed.

He changed clothes and re-made the bed, feeling better all the time. He realized that he must be due for another pill. He looked at his phone. 3:28 AM. And three missed calls from Leah. Well.

He resisted the urge to phone her right then. First things first. Better take the pill, then figure out the dream, he told himself. Besides, it was three in the morning, and she probably just wanted to tell him again how stupid he was. Yeah. That could wait.

Swallowing a pill, he started to Google around on his phone. "Dream analysis" didn't do much, but "dream interpretation" got some good results. He found one site that didn't seem to be completely about getting a credit card number and started reading. It was a lot of psycho-babble without much meaning to him, until he read:

"Dreams tell us what our subconscious wants us to know. They are the way we communicate with our subconscious."

At the advice of the athletic department, Jason was taking "Intro to Psychology." The prof was a big booster of athletics, so he let a lot slide with athletes. In spite of the laxity, Jason had managed to learn something, and as he read, he began to understand.

"Ok," he thought, "so what is my subconscious telling me?" He sat on his bed and took his pills. Scratching his head, he tried to recall the dream in detail.

So his mom came back. He really wanted her to come back—God he wanted to fuck her senseless again. That had been fucking awesome!

"No, that's not getting anywhere," he told himself. Focus!

But it wasn't his mom. The talons. The...it was...no. That couldn't be his mother. Well, he'd come back to that.

So then the devil exploded and someone else—she was like an angel he thought—came in and helped him. That was his mom, of course. The angel.

But who was the devil? Leah? That didn't make sense. He didn't want her to come back. That castrating bitch.

Or did he? She was really hot. So maybe he just wanted to...with Leah at first. Yes. That was it. He wanted her, but she's a cesspool of filth—trying to shred his manhood.

But why couldn't he see his mother? He knew who she was. But the angel told him that he couldn't see her...he was too blind to see...

What couldn't he see? He wracked his brain. "What can't I see?" he kept asking himself. He remembered. The angel had said, "I am not your mother."

And then he saw. And he began crying.

No. It wasn't possible. But it all made sense. It just...but what if...what if he had it backwards?

His mother? Could she be a devil? He wanted her to come back, and she did...but she...no...it. It was evil. It wasn't his mother. But maybe it was...could she...

Jason sobbed.

Then the angel. He was too blind to see...who really loved him? That's what Leah had been trying to tell him when they fought. She had said, "You can't see..."

Was she right? Could he see...what? Could he see what was in her heart? Could he see what was in his mother's heart?

He began to cry harder. Could he see what was in HIS heart?

Jason wailed. Yes, he could.

Yes.

He did.

"I love you," he cried, "Oh God, I do love you." Sobbing uncontrollably, he kept repeating, "I love you so much."

The pills began to take effect. As he relaxed, he allowed himself to feel emotions that he had long denied. He began to understand why he was so happy when she was with him, and why he had been so excited to see that she had called.

He fumbled for his phone, but couldn't stay awake any longer.

"Leah...," he thought, as he fell asleep. His phone tumbled to the floor.

============================================

Beth fidgeted as the plane taxied to the gate. She hated leaving Jason when he needed help, but something told her that she had done all that she could. The rest had to be up to him. She took out her makeup mirror and checked her face. Good. The swelling was going down. She prayed that her amateur attempt at psychiatric care had actually done some good...beyond getting both her and her son the physical release they needed.

Her thoughts turned to Leah. "I hope she's ok," she thought. "Jason is going to need her to get through this." Then she paused. "And she's going to need him," she added to herself.

As soon as she was in the airport, she powered up her phone and called Jason. No answer. Well, she thought, he's probably asleep. He'd had rough couple of days. She decided that she's wait until the morning. If she hadn't heard by then, she'd try to get him help.

Sure enough, when she phoned the next day, he sounded better.

"Mom?" he had said, "Thanks again for coming. I feel a lot better."

"I'm glad, honey," she replied, "Just remember to take it easy. Try not to get too worked up emotionally. Everything is going to work out for the best."

"I know, mom." For the first time in a very long time, she heard him sound really settled. Just like he used to. "I've just got to hang in for a little bit longer. But things are getting better since you came here. That really helped."

Beth's heart leaped. "Jason, that's the nicest thing you could have said. Thank you."

"Mom, I mean it," he broke in. "I'm going to be ok. I think I understand what you've been trying to tell me for a while now."

Beth smiled. "Have you talked with Leah?" she asked.

"No," Jason replied softly. "I haven't heard from her. But I'm going to keep trying," he added quickly.

"Well, you do that. She's quite a girl, Jason. Quite a girl. Girls like that don't grow on trees, you know," his mother admonished.

"Well, whatever tree she's from there's at least one more," he told her. "You." He paused. "You know," he continued, "dad was a really lucky guy. I hope he knew how special you are."

Beth smiled. "Jason, I think he did. We were very happy together when he was healthy. And now I'm the lucky one." She paused, considering how to say what she meant.

"Jason, darling. My beloved Jason," she began, "your love...I mean the love and sex with you...brought me back to life after your father died. I'm alive now. Very much alive." She felt tears welling in her eyes as she continued. "I want you to live, too. I want to help heal you as you healed me." She paused. "Oh, Jason, I want you to be happy every day of your life. I want you to be loved every day of your life."

"Mom, you have given me so many gifts," Jason said, "I can never repay you."

"That's what mothers do, Jason," Beth said, simply. "That's the gig. Repay me by being happy, and by having a big, happy, healthy family with a wonderful woman. Ok?"

They both were smiling—with tears running down their faces—when they hung up.

============================================

Out of the blue, she remembered how Angie had said, "just call if you decide you want to return," and on an impulse, she did. She somehow knew that Angie would help her find peace.