Massage Mat Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey. I was just thinking about you," Angie's sunny voice made Beth smile, "I mean, you can come over now if you want—I don't have anything scheduled today. Or we could find another time if you want."

"I'll be there as soon as I can," Beth said.

An hour later, she eagerly rapped on Angie's door and entered. Angie was waiting for her and welcomed her with a big hug.

"I'm delighted that you decided to return," Angie whispered to her mid-hug.

"Wild horses couldn't have kept away," replied Beth, squeezing her hard. Angie finally extracted herself.

"My God, Beth. What happened?" she asked, lightly touching Beth's bruised face.

Beth smiled. "I was performing an errand of mercy," she said softly, "And I'm a little beat up. I could use some TLC."

"Ok," she said, "let's go back and get you ready," Angie said as she gently caressed Beth's battered face.

The sanctuary was as immaculately prepared as before, and Beth again felt the sense of peace and relaxation that came over her the first time. "I think you can go ahead and get ready," Angie said gently, "Face up, just like last time. I'll be back in a second."

Beth undressed and got under the covers. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, feeling herself relax into the bed. Soon, a light tap on the door announced Angie's return. Angie came over to Beth and smiled down at her. She placed her hand on Beth's heart and bowed.

"Welcome, Beth," she began, "I am again honored to have you with me." As before, Beth marveled at the change from a bouncy, carefree girl to deeply spiritual being. She couldn't decide which part of Angie she liked the best. Both were uniquely attractive to her.

Angie closed her eyes and ran her hands over Beth's body under the covers. As she did so, Beth felt calmed—as though the cares and anxieties of her life were being drawn out of her body. She looked at Angie, and was surprised to see tears running down her cheeks.

Angie opened her eyes and looked at Beth, gazing deeply into her eyes. Beth instantly felt a union with Angie. Unafraid, she gazed back and the union deepened.. Suddenly, Angie closed her eyes and stepped back.

"Beth," whispered Angie bringing her hands together as if in prayer, "we must talk. I...I can't proceed with your massage right now. I am sorry. Relax here for just a moment and I'll return." She quickly walked out of the room, leaving Beth puzzled and a bit hurt.

She returned in a moment with a luxurious, deep blue robe. She simply held it out to Beth, who got up and put it on.

"Let's go sit by the windows and talk," Angie said in her request/command tone. Beth, as always, obeyed and sat in one of the rich, red leather chairs. Angie took a chair next to her, looking out at the hills. A gentle breeze stirred the wildflowers as clouds gathered.

"There may be a storm," Angie observed looking directly at Beth. Then they sat in silence for some time. Finally Angie spoke.

"Beth, you may have come to understand that I can...sense things in people," Angie began. Beth nodded. "I don't understand how it happens, but I have learned to trust this sense. It is profoundly sensitive to aspects of people that typically can only be learned over a long time."

Beth turned slightly in her chair and looked at Angie. Her eyes were closed and her hands were tightly clasped together as though she were praying intently.

"I've always felt that you could see into my heart," Beth said simply. Inexplicably, she felt tears running down her face. She realized that Angie was very sad. Sitting up with a start, she reached over and rested her hand on Angie. "Oh goodness Angie, what's wrong? You're so sad." Angie opened her eyes and looked at Beth.

"I thought so," she said softly, "You too."

"Me too...what?" Beth asked, bewildered, "I don't understand."

"You have this sense too. Or something like it," Angie said simply. "I...I could tell the last time we connected."

"I...me?" Beth stammered. "What does that mean?" she asked finally.

"It means that you have a gift. And a responsibility," Angie answered. She left her chair and knelt before Beth, taking both of her hands and holding them tightly. Taking a deep breath, she began again.

"I sense a deep pain...a conflict...within you, Beth. It is agonizing, is it not?" she asked, knowing the answer. Beth looked at her and smiled.

"Angie, I'm not sure that I understand what you're talking about. I feel good," Beth said gently.

"A lie is a poor way to begin a..." Angie searched for words, "...a friendship, don't you think?" Beth looked at her blankly.

"A lie?" she asked.

"You're lying, Beth. There is a wound...a deep wound. Would you like to tell me about it, or would you like me to tell you what it is?" Angie's voice had become harder...not angry, but there was a definite firmness behind her words.

"Wound...a deep wound?" Beth asked, playing for time. Angie shook her head.

"Ok. Enough playing dumb," she spat out, exasperated. She squeezed Beth's hands tightly and looked into her eyes. Angie spoke firmly and slowly.

"Stop having sex with your son. It will destroy both of your souls," she said earnestly, "I can already sense a blackness in you where there should be light. It will only get worse."

As she spoke, Beth's eyes got wide and her mouth fell open.

"I see you've been talking with Lori," Beth said bitterly, "So much for my friend's promises."

"Beth, I assure you...I swear to you...that I have not spoken with Lori about this, or about anything. I haven't spoken to her in quite some time. You think that you are keeping a dark secret, but it is written all over your being. In time it will etch the surface of who you are more deeply, but it is there right now. The cancer is there even if the tumor isn't apparent to the naked eye yet."

"You just have x-ray vision," Beth said with a mirthless chuckle, "Like Superman. Well, Superwoman, I guess."

"You can call it x-ray vision for the soul," Angie replied. She cocked her head and looked at Beth. "You don't seem too upset at this revelation," she continued, "I thought that you'd be more upset."

"I'm getting good at being 'outed' I guess," Beth sighed ruefully. She closed her eyes and cried silently, pulling her hands away from Angie and covering her face. Angie sat on the arm of the chair and put her arms around Beth.

"I told you before that you have a special soul...that you must take care of it," whispered Angie. Beth nodded. "This is what I meant." Beth nodded again.

"You're right, of course," she found herself saying, "But I do want Jason to find his own path. I really do. I know this can't go on much longer." Beth began crying. "But Angie, it's going to be so lonely without him," she concluded through her tears.

"Oh. His name is Jason. That is a beautiful name...so strong," Angie said simply, "I wondered what he was called." Beth stared at her.

"You didn't know his name?" she asked, astonished?

"No. How could I? We never spoke about him," Angie answered.

"But you can read my thoughts..." Beth began.

"No I can't. I'm not telepathic, unfortunately," Angie chuckled, "I can only sense feelings and desires." She paused. "But I'm really good at that," she added quickly as though she were explaining away some gross deficiency.

"So you can't tell me what will happen to Jason?" Beth asked.

"No, I can't see into the future. But you can, Beth. Tell me what would happen to Jason if he stays locked in a love affair with you."

In that moment, Beth was forced to confront many things that she had tried to avoid. "He will be destroyed," she said finally.

"And you?" Angie asked, relentlessly.

"Me too. I would kill myself if that happened," Beth said softly. "I mean it."

Angie took Beth's face in her hands. "I know you do," she began with great intensity, "so...please choose the light rather than the darkness. The moon is beautiful but deadly. Seek out the sun."

Beth began to cry. Angie held her, knowing what was in her heart without needing to be told. After a time, Beth began to relax.

"I can't offer to massage you any more," Angie said simply.

"I understand. You can't massage a black hole," Beth replied, "Another damnation of my soul."

"No. It has nothing to do with that," Angie said simply, "It's just that you and I...we connect on a deep level. Do you sense that?

"Oh God yes," said Beth. She instinctively hugged Angie closer. "Oh sweet, merciful God...yes, yes, yes, I do. Angie, I need...I...need that connection."

"I do too, Beth," Angie said softly, "I do too."

"But then why don't you want to see me any more?" cried Beth.

"Excuse me? I didn't say that I wanted to stop seeing you. I said that I couldn't offer to massage you anymore. I can't schedule an appointment and take money for this...with you. It would need to be freely given and received."

"But how can you...I mean...like Lori..."

"Lori? She is a child," Angie cut her off. "Emotionally speaking, I mean. She needs an outlet for energies that are not expended in her marriage. And she seeks growth. So what does one do with a hyperactive child? One gives them...an educational toy."

"What?" Beth asked, not comprehending.

"I am an educational toy," Angie replied simply. "For my massage clients, I am a toy. A plaything." She paused and smiled at Beth. "But in spite of themselves, they grow through knowing me. That's the sneaky part." She paused again. "Not to toot my own horn, but my therapy seems to have had some effect on you, I have to say," she concluded with a smile.

Beth nodded. "Point taken. But don't you feel used?" she asked.

"This is my calling. Or was, I think," Angie said simply.

"Was?" Beth asked. This was moving far too quickly for her.

"I think my life changed profoundly when you walked in my door," Angie said, looking directly at Beth.

Beth glanced out the windows. The clouds had gone, leaving a clear, late-afternoon sky.

"It's beautiful here," Beth sighed, "I've thought that ever since I first came here."

"Then why not stay for a while?" Angie asked.

She didn't have to ask twice. They stayed together, holding hands, saying nothing. Suddenly, Angie hopped up like an animated pixie and scampered into the kitchen. Beth heard cupboards being opened and the clinking of glasses.

"You're lucky that I had some Pinot Noir left, I usually drink Sauvignon Blanc," Angie called from the kitchen. She returned carrying two wine glasses.

"How did you know that I..." Beth began. She stopped when she saw Angie's "are you really that fucking stupid" look. Beth just smiled and shook her head.

"I know, I know," she said waving her hand in mock surrender. "You could sense what I desired. That 's just what you do."

"I really am good at this. It's sort of a gift," Angie repeated. "Sometimes I forget that everyone can't do it. It's embarrassing sometimes. I...with you, I mean..." her voice trailed off.

Beth looked up at Angie, who was flushed crimson. Beth blushed too.

"Oh my God, do you mean that you can tell...?" Beth asked, mortified. Angie smiled and nodded.

"Yes I can, Beth. And yes, I would. I would like that very much," Angie said softly, "But perhaps you should take the first step."

Beth thought for a moment—just a moment. Then she went to Angie and took the wine glasses, putting them on the table.

"Talk about unspoken understandings," she sighed, taking Angie in her arms.

"Then stop speaking and get on with it," muttered Angie as Beth's lips found hers. Several minutes later, they paused. Angie led Beth to the sofa.

"Beth, you need to know that I am not a very sexual person," Angie said. "Obviously, I bond closely with women...with you in particular," she added as Beth smiled, "but for me there is not as strong a desire for sex as with..." She gave her gentle, beautiful smile and Beth's heart lit up. "Shall we say as with others in the room at the present time?" Beth laughed.

"I don't know why I'm saying this," Beth said, surprised at herself, "but I really don't care." She paused. "I just want...is 'need' the right word? I don't know. But whatever the word is, I feel it about you. Can you understand that?"

Angie nodded. "I understood that the moment you walked in," she said. "You really like my house. And me." She blushed. "It's a little embarrassing to know someone is having those feelings when they think you don't know," she added shyly.

"Those feelings only seem to be stronger now," Angie continued. "And...it seems to me that your desire for bonding and understanding is even stronger than for physical connections. At least that what I felt when you walked in here today. You weren't necessarily looking for the experience we shared last time."

"Angie," Beth said softly, "I've had a difficult time, and I knew that being close to you would help me feel better. I love being close to you. It's like being in a very warm, beautiful, safe place. At peace. Is that what love is?" She looked at Angie. "I don't think I really know what love is," she concluded sadly. "I don't think I've ever really been in love."

"Let me tell you what I think," Angie said softly, taking Beth in her arms. A long while later they were entwined more closely. Beth kissed Angie for the umpteenth time.

"I think you are very wise, my love," Beth sighed.

Beth kissed Angie again, more deeply, wanting to give her entire soul to the other woman. Her partner. Angie accepted her completely. They parted and Angie gazed at Beth, sensing. She just smiled and nodded.

"Well. Now that we have that settled, what shall we do?" asked Angie.

"I would like to sit and watch the sunset together," said Beth softly, "with you."

Angie settled back and opened her arms. Beth accepted the invitation, and nestled into Angie's embrace. They cuddled together, watching the colors deepen as night fell.

As the last light filtered through the room, Beth lifted her head and gazed into Angie's eyes, beginning to draw her in...into her own special world. Angie's eyes narrowed, resisting...afraid.

"I'm not very good at the physical part," Angie said cautioningly.

"Then maybe I have something to contribute to our relationship, too," Beth suggested. "I hope this is going to be a two-way street. I'd like it to last a long time. A very long time."

"Goddamnit. If you make me cry, none of this will work. I can't make eye contact through tears," Angie muttered. Then her eyes cleared. They yielded, softened, connected with Beth's, and their souls began to merge. Just before they lost themselves in each other Angie spoke again.

"Hey, I thought you wanted to watch the sunset," she whispered, "Do I look like the sun?"

"Yes. You do," replied Beth, and they went to a very special place. Together.

============================================

The kiss was long and deep. A tongue gently entered her mouth, softly probing...like a butterfly, she thought...a soft, gentle butterfly. She met it with her own tongue. Fluttering.

The contact was electric. The butterflies flitted together then began dancing. A mating dance. One fluttered away...the other danced after it, twirling, swirling...now it fluttered up and a flash of electric sparks erupted. She felt her nipples become erect. She began to realize that she wanted more...deeper...but butterflies continued to dance in the air, only inflaming her desire. The flight came to a soft landing as they came up for air.

"Well, what do you think?" Meg asked.

"Wow. That isn't what I expected at all," Leah replied.

"Me neither, " Meg said huskily as she moved in for the kill. Leah resisted briefly, then surrendered...losing herself...remembering...

Without Jason, she had felt very alone. She couldn't bear to sit alone in her father's house, but not really having anywhere to go, she headed over to the Coffee Spot. She sat alone in the familiar booth and got some hot chocolate. Just having a chance to sit and get warm made her feel better.

Her phone buzzed.

"Hey, Number 11, are you ready to pay up?" Meg greeted her cheerily. "You still owe me five minutes of kissing. You can't put me off forever, you know. I'm going to start charging interest."

"What the hell. Sure, I'm ready," Leah said. It would at least get her mind off her fucked up life for a while.

"Ok. I think you should come to my place...unless you want me to come to yours," Meg said.

"No. Christ, no," Leah said hastily. "That's all I'd need. For someone to see the biggest dyke on campus heading to my house," she added.

"Ok then, you come to me," Meg said gleefully. "Oh wait, you don't have a car, do you?"

"No," Leah told her.

"Ok I'll come get you, then I can take you back home. Where? The Coffee Spot? Ok, I'll be there in 20 minutes." She was there in eight.

It was a long drive out Route 47. "I know," Meg said, "It's kind of a long way, but the scenery out here is beautiful, and I got this cute little cottage dirt cheap. It's just over this next big hill."

It was an adorable little house that must have dated back to the 1800s. It had been modernized into a cozy little two-bedroom hideaway. Meg invited her in and lit some candles.

"Hey," Leah said, "I'm not staying long, right? Our deal was for five minutes."

"I know," Meg told her. She looked directly at Leah. "Look. I know that you're doing this under protest, but I want you to have...I would like you to be able to enjoy it too."

Leah saw that Meg was really trying to be nice. She relented.

"Ok," she smiled, "make with the candlelight. I'm a romantic at heart."

"I know," chuckled Meg, "I've known that for a long time."

Two glasses of wine later, Meg moved next to Leah and put her arm around her.

"Ready?" she asked.

"What the fuck," Leah sighed, tossing her hair back. "Do it."

Five minutes later, the timer beeped, but neither girl cared. Meg had lost control of herself from the first. It took a bit longer, but Leah had quickly succumbed to the combination of overwrought emotions, wine and Meg's expert lovemaking.

Now, Meg was licking Leah's nipples, quickly driving her past the point of no return. Sensing that she was ready, Meg expertly unfastened her jeans and slid them down, taking the underwear with them. She had years of practice seducing girls.

Leah looked down just in time to see Meg's face move into position between her thighs. As the tongue began its expert work, she felt herself rapidly losing control, astonished as how quickly she was...

An orgasm flashed through her. It was different that usual. A quick zing. Like a rock skipping over a pond. A minute later, the rock skipped again. Shallow, but quickly they came, spread apart at first, but then closer together in a seemingly unending cascade of pleasure. Leah's body bucked and jerked as the orgasms jolted through her.

Finally, exhausted, she pushed Meg's head away. "Ok. Uncle. I can't take any more," she sighed. Meg cuddled up to her. Leah closed her eyes, trying to make sense of the situation.

"That motherfucker," she thought as Jason filled her mind. "None of this makes any sense. I should be with him. I love his stupid ass, but he's a mess. And I've just had two dozen orgasms with a dyke that I don't really like."

"How do I get myself in these situations?" she asked herself for what seemed like the 10,000th time.

By now, Meg was humping against Leah's leg. Her intense desire had blotted all else out of her mind. She continued to kiss Leah while she rode harder and faster. Her eyes flashed with desire and her lips were pulled back in concentration.

Leah wasn't into this, but she did want to do right by Meg. She offered her leg, pressing it more firmly into the other woman's groin.

"Oh God, Leah. Oh God Oh God Oh God," Meg cried out as she climaxed. She held Leah close until she had finished, then she fell back, spent. "Leah...I love..." she began