Massage Parlor Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sis," he croaked. She was so beautiful, the stuff of dreams. His dreams. He'd been running for so long, and now he'd come full circle. He'd come home. His sister's body was utterly perfect. She spread her legs wide and her pussy opened like a flower, bright pink inside and glistening with moisture, beckoning. He fell over her, catching himself on his arms, and kissed her as his hard cock stroked through her slit. She moaned and wrapped her arms around him. She lifted her legs high into the air, offering herself to him completely. They kissed passionately, consumed by a lust that was as welcome as it was forbidden.

He rotated his hips and his cock fell into place at her entrance like it had always been meant to be. As he pushed forward, entering her body for the first time, she clawed his back with her short fingernails and moaned loudly. She wrapped her legs around his waist, digging her heels into his ass cheeks urging him to go deeper, to become a part of her. She was so tight, much tighter than he'd have expected of a whore. But she wasn't a whore. She was his sister. She was HIS. He eased back a bit then slammed into her, burying his cock in his sister's pussy.

Kim screamed and her body stiffened beneath him. "Yes!" she cried out. Her head fell back to the cushions and he could see tears streaming from her eyes. "Jesus! My brother is inside me!"

"Kim!," he groaned. He eased his cock back and slammed into her again, rocking her body. She yelped. "Sorry," he gasped, not sure if he meant it.

"It's fine! Fuck me, big brother," she hissed into his ear. He obeyed, driving his cock in and out of her body with long, steady strokes. He watched her beautiful face, contorted now with ecstatic pleasure, her crimson hair spread around her head like a halo. She was an angel. He was fucking an angel.

Her pussy was incredibly slick. And hot. He'd never experienced anything like this before. She was utterly perfect, so perfect it made him want to cry. Why did she have to be his sister? Why did she have to be forbidden?

"Kiss me," she begged, her body shaking violently. He mashed his lips to hers as she panted through her nose and moaned loudly into his mouth. She came like a cannon, her muscles spasming like machine gun fire. He shoved himself into her as deeply as he could and rode out the storm, and as soon as she had relaxed a little he resumed fucking her, sawing his cock in and out of her hot tightness.

"Oh, shit," she panted. "No one's ever made me cum by fucking me before."

He pushed into her as far as he could and paused. "Are you kidding?" he asked.

She shook her head, flinging hair from side to side. She wiped wetness from her face and pulled his cheek to hers. "I love you," she whispered. "You're the only man who's ever made me cum, Kyle. Ever. I've only ever cum before when I did it myself. See? We were meant for each other."

He moaned deeply and turned his head so he could kiss her. She sucked his tongue eagerly as he began to fuck her again, driving his cock in and out of her strongly. "I'm going to cum," he told her. "Oh, Christ, I'm going to cum, Sis."

"Don't pull out," she begged. "I'm safe, I'm on the pill. Cum inside me, big brother. Fill me up!"

He groaned and slammed into her again and again as his orgasm surged up through his body. Waves of intense pleasure consumed his soul, pouring out of his body and into hers. She hugged her body to his tightly, screaming as another climax rippled through her smaller body. His cum felt white hot as it exploded out of his cock and jetted into his sister's body. He pushed into her hard as her rippling pussy muscles milked the last drops of his orgasm out of him.

He sagged over her, panting. She held onto him awhile longer as her body jerked and twitched, her strong climax bouncing back and forth from her brain to her pussy in faint aftershocks. Finally her arms and legs relaxed and she splayed weakly on the cushions. He pulled his softening cock out of her and rolled to the side, falling back with a satisfied sigh. A moment later she rolled toward him and threw an arm over his chest, a leg over his lap.

"That was...incredible," she said, still panting.

He put his arm around her and drew her closer, kissed the top of her head. "We've done a terrible thing," he said.

"Bullshit," she said tartly. "Incest? I don't care. I'll do it again and again. Forever." She looked up at his face. "Wouldn't you?"

He didn't even have to think about it. "Of course," he said. "But...you have to quit your job."

She laughed. "Anything you say, big brother." She inched up so she could kiss him. Her pussy rubbed over his hip leaving a wet trail as his cum dripped out of her. "But you have to promise me something."

"Anything."

"Don't say that until you hear what it is," she warned. She took a deep breath. "I want to be your woman. Your only woman. Promise me."

"Anything," he repeated. She squealed in delight and crawled over him, straddling his waist.

"I love you, big brother," she said.

He ran his hands up her lovely naked body. "I love you too, Sis." They kissed ardently at first before slowing into a gentle, loving exchange. They had the whole night ahead of them. And after that, the rest of their lives.

It wasn't going to be easy, but then again they had no family other than each other. No one ever had to know they were brother and sister. "We could get married one day," he said, thinking aloud.

She rose up to stare hard at him. "Are you serious?" she asked.

He set his jaw firmly. "Yeah," he told her. "I guess I am."

"You love me that way?"

"I do."

"But you haven't seen me in seven years."

"I know. But I'm seeing you now." He pushed a lock of hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear. "And what I see, I want to keep."

"Oh Kyle," she swooned and kissed him again. "Take me again, big brother. Make me cum again. Fuck me and fuck me. I'll be yours forever!"

He pushed her hips down toward his crotch, toward his swelling cock, and gave into the inevitable.

12