All Comments on 'Massaging Her'

by victorth

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Perfection!

Having been there, done that, yes. Perfect and nothing better to offer another pleasure with no thought of taking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
would love a massage

I'ts great to know some men really know what foreplay is.

Peter_KacalanosPeter_Kacalanosover 15 years ago
A certified massage therapist offers a good review

Victorth not only writes well; he also knows how to pleasure a woman very lovingly. He earns her trust by not crossing her stated boundaries, and both parties benefit in such a relationship. In my professional practice, I watched for my client's reactions as I experimentally administered some teasing strokes. If I heard sighs, purrs and moans as I approached his or her sensitive areas, I'd know more intimate contact would be appreciated. Then I'd give increasingly sensuous strokes, typically continuing until the client achieved a happy ending. Now that I'm retired, I offer sensuous massages for free, because I enjoy giving them as much as my clients enjoy receiving them. I also enjoy reading erotic massage stories like this one, because Victorth has perfected their description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Older but ..

Just opened,sorry no girls here yet said the receptionist.I had seen her before, about 50- 60, me 32, always wore a white uniform and nylons.Look if you want i will massage you,o.k. get changed , shower, lay down, did,what do you want, 1 hour,full massage,could you get your clothes off,o.k., paid, she lifted her dress and she had pantyhose on, about to take them off i said no leave them on.Better massage than the young girls,her hands good and then running up my legs to my balls,my cock hard, roll over, i did my cock sticking straight up and you could see the throbbing pulse of it,she massaged a bit then stroked my cock once,i nearly came but she stopped and said in a highish voice, would you like me to sit on it, i wont charge extra as already her pantyhose and panties were coming off.I said would love that and she straddled me, held my cock and lowered her cunt, very wet cunt, down on my cock, groaning as she did so.Then she started riding me, up, down, my cock all the way in her i could feel the insides of her cunt moving, spasming as she yelled, sat straight up and orgasmed, long and hard,so i grabbed her hips and fucked up into her as hard as i could, she kept orgasaming as my hard cock shot spurt after spurt into her cunt.She gradually came down, but i had not finished, as she got off me, i grabbed her,leaning her over the massage bench and pushed my still hard cock into her just fucked cunt,doing her as hard as i could,she screaming, yes, orgasaming as i fucked her brutally until when i was ready to cumm,i pulled out,grabbed her hair and shoved my cumming cock into her mouth.she took it, i let go of her hair and she greedily sucked my cumm down her throat.Now when i go there i arrange a time with her,i have even filled her round bottom with my cumm, she didnt like it much, but i kept fucking her tight hole until her hands worked her cunt to an orgasm and her clenching made me fill her bowels.One day, she got one of the young asian girls, told me it was a surprise,i fucked her, then when i had cumm in her cunt, she got the asian to lay down,she sat on her face and the asian girl licked and sucked my cumm out of her.My cock still hard she told me to fuck the asians arse and not needing any second invitation,i slowly pushed up into the girls little bum,then fucked her, in the end being watched as my cock slid in and out of her tight bum until i exploded deep into her.All this because i decided to let a lady nearly twice my age massage me.

MarieProvostMarieProvostover 13 years ago
Beautifully written

What a joy to read! It's the next best thing to being the lucky lady getting massaged. Erotic without being raunchy, which is an art I haven't yet mastered :)

Marie

sonnyboy99sonnyboy99about 13 years ago
Loved It

It's what massage is really about, giving the receiver what HE or SHE needs. I've given many erotic massages and facilitated my client's orgasm without cumming, or really needing to most of the time. My pleasure came from giving them what THEY needed and my enjoying THEIR cumming. Yes, of course, sometimes after he/she left the session I masturbated furiously and came explosively in a short time...I am only human too...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous