Master and Slave - The Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave groaned as he felt Master's cock again stretch his pussy open and then fill it up. Master let out his own groan as he pushed forward, feeling Slave's pussy wrap itself around his hard cock. Master could see that Slave had closed his eyes. Master reached down and pinched both of Slave's nipples at the same time and this made Slave's eyes snap open and he jumped a little off the bed, forcing himself deeper onto Master's cock. Slave's own clit was still hard and dripping onto his belly now. Master began fucking Slave's pussy again. Master varied the tempo and intensity of his strokes. At times he was slow and deep, other times he went hard and fast. Master would also reach down at times to pinch Slave's nipples and several times he even reached down and stroked Slave's clit. Master was careful to not play with Slave's clit too much so he wouldn't cum to early. Master could feel Slave's ass wrapped tight around his cock his cock started to swell again and he knew he was close to cumming.

Master put down the camera, grabbed Slave's legs and began to work his cock into Slave's pussy in a steady rhythm. Slave grunted and groaned with each thrust as Master filled his hole, pulled almost all the way out and thrust deep again. Slave heard Master began to grunt a little more and finally Master thrust hard and deep and let out another moan and groan of his own. Master thrust in as deep as he could as he felt his cum begin to shoot out of his cock. Slave had his eyes closed as Master pushed into his ass as deep as he could. Slave thought he felt Master's condom covered cock swell larger one more time as it began to shoot its load. Slave heard Master groan as he began to thrust his hips back and forth forcing his cock in and out of Slave's pussy as Slave tried squeezing his pussy muscles to milk the cum out of Master's cock into the condom. Master finally pulled his cock out of Slave's ass and slid back so Slave could put his legs down. Slave's cock was still hard and his stomach was covered with precum that had leaked out of his clit.

Slave was still on his back, with his clit hard and his pussy sore. Master moved up next to Slave's chest and told him to remove the condom. Slave reached out and began to remove the condom from Master's softening cock. Master took the condom from Slave's hand and then held it over Slave's face and told Slave to open wide. Slave looked up and opened wide as Master turned the condom over and began to squeeze the load of cum that was inside the condom out onto Slave's face and mouth. After Master had squeezed all the cum out, he turned the condom inside out and put it in Slave's mouth. All Slave could do was lie there with a condom hanging out of his mouth and cum all over his face as Master then picked up the camera and took several photos. Master then told Slave to suck the condom clean. Slave began to suck on the condom. Master smiled down at Slave and again said, "Great Job Slave, I told you that you could do it all and you did." Once Master thought it was clean he pulled it out of Slave's mouth.

Master then looked at Slave and said "Are you ready to cum?" Slave looked up at Master and said "Yes Sir." Master smiled and said "Okay, raise your legs up and over your head so your clit is over your mouth." Slave rolled his back and hips up so his feet were over his head. He could see his clit that had drops of precum still on the tip looking down at him. Slave used his hands on his back to support himself. Slave then watched as Master reached out and began to stroke his clit and massage his balls. Slave groaned at Masters touch. More precum began to drip from the head of his clit onto his face. Master said "Keep that mouth open so you can catch your cum!" Master smiled as he watched Slave open his mouth. Master let hand run across the entrance of Slave's pussy and he could see it clench and jump at his touch. Master continued using one hand to massage Slave's clit and balls and let his other hand tease slave's pussy and he began to spanks Slave's ass again. This made Slave groan again.

Slave could feel his orgasm building. After several hours of teasing it wasn't going to take long for him to cum. Master could see that Slave's clit was getting ready to explode so he picked up the camera and hoped he could get a picture of Slave's clit shooting all over Slave's face. Master continued to stroke in a smooth steady rhythm, Slave groaned, Master saw slave's balls tighten up some and he could feel Slave begin to cum.

Slave's clit began to shoot out onto his face. The cum went on Slave's face, his cheeks in his mouth and other parts of his face. Slave let out a final groan as he felt his orgasm start. He could feel the cum running across his face and into his mouth as Master continued to stroke his clit until it was done shooting. Master then took several more pictures of Slave's cum covered face and then told Slave to use his fingers to clean up the mess. Slave lowered his legs and began to use his fingers and hands to wipe up the cum from his face.

He then asked Master if he could use the bathroom. Master looked at him and said "Can you drink it for me?" Slave looked at him and said, "I can try." Master told him to walk to the bathroom and climb in the tub and get on his back with his legs up again. Master followed him in with the camera. Slave got on his back in the cold tub and slid his body into position. Slave took hold of his own clit and relaxed. As the stream of warm pee flowed out the first little bit went on his neck and towards his mouth. Slave quickly adjusted his aim and began to fill his own mouth. Master took more pictures as Slave filled his mouth and swallowed. Master then put down the camera and as Slave was lowering his legs since Slave was done peeing he stepped up to the side of the tub. "Are you ready for your final load?" Slave looked up nodded Yes and closed his eyes.

Master took aim and began to aim for Slave's mouth. Slave quickly swallowed as Master filled him up again. After just a few gulps Master was done. Once Master was done, he told Slave to take a quick shower and to then come back out in the room. Slave jumped up and turned on the shower and after the water was hot enough he climbed in, soaped up, scrubbed down and rinsed off. After toweling off he walked back out with the towel around his waist. Master who had gotten dressed himself looked at him and said, "Put on your baby doll so I can see what you look like with that on." Slave pulled on the sheer black top and the black panties that went with it. Master smiled as he watched Slave get dressed. Once Slave was dressed Master motioned for him to sit down in the chair and handed him another beer.

Once Slave was sitting, Master asked him what he thought. Slave said he was still sort of in sensory overload. He couldn't believe how much he did and how it felt. "Was it fun? Master asked. Slave said that it was a lot of fun. Not quite what he expected but overall it was fun. "What wasn't what you expected?" Master asked as a follow-up. Slave said, "It is hard to pinpoint. I guess it is the actual sensations as I sucked you or felt you fucking me weren't what I imagined." They continued talking as they both drank a beer. Since Master still had to drive home he switched to water while Slave opened another beer. Finally Master said, "Hand me my bag again" Slave went and got the bag and brought it over to Master. Master reached in and pulled out a small wrapped box. "Open this up and let me know what you think" Slave opened it up and in it was a gates of hell with metal rings instead of the rubber ones like he had. Master then said, "If you would like to continue this tomorrow, I want you to put this on after your run tomorrow and use the lock that is underneath to lock it together."

Slave looked at the device and realized that the metal and leather was much heavier than his rubber and leather one. Slave looked at Master and said, "Yes Sir, I will wear this tomorrow for you." Master smiled and said," Good I will pick you up again at 6 PM tomorrow night in the lobby." Master got up and Slave stood up and they shook hands as Slave walked Master to the door.

After closing and locking the door, Slave walked back to the table, grabbed his beer and sat on the other bed. His mind was still a whirlwind of confusing thoughts. He still couldn't believe what all he had done. After finishing off his beer, Slave laid back on the bed to watch some TV but the day's activities had worn him out and he passed out in under 10 minutes.

Day 3:

Slave woke up sore and tired. He wanted to just sleep but he knew that the run would help to wake him up. He dragged himself through a short run and returned to his room for his shower and to get ready for class. After his shower he walked out into the room and picked up the new gates of hell. He could feel his dick beginning to harden so he quickly slipped it on. Slave then picked up the lock and after hooking it through the end of the device he then pulled down on his dick so it spread his balls and worked the lock around the cock ring that was wrapped around his balls and cock so the entire device was locked in place. If he was going to have to pee to today he was going to have to sit down to do it. He then pulled on his panties and his pants. As he sat down to put on his shoes he realized that it was going to make for an interesting day of sitting in class.

All during class every time he moved Slave could feel the gates pulling and tugging on his cock and balls. The class kept him busy enough that he didn't have much time to dwell on it. During lunch he began to wonder what kind of experiences he would have that night.

After class Slave returned to his room and took another shower and shaved his clit, pussy and face to make sure they were nice and smooth. After a lot of work he was able to get the gates of hell back on his cock and balls and locked into place. Slave then pulled on a fresh pair of panties and then his pants and a clean shirt. After watching TV for a little while Slave headed downstairs.

Since it was a nice afternoon Slave went outside to wait for Master. In a few minutes he saw Master's car and he walked over. Slave climbed in and they left for another restaurant.

Slave was shocked when he realized that Master drove them to a mall. Slave wondered why they were going there. Slave tried to find out what was going on but Master just said that since it was Slave's last night in town they had to do some shopping before he left. Master finally stopped in front of a lingerie store. Slave felt like he was going to blush since he thought he knew what was going to happen next. Master then looked at Slave and told him "I want you to buy some new panties and a new baby doll and you have to tell her that the lingerie is for you." Slave felt like his face turned bright red as he looked at Master.

Master took a seat that was just outside the entrance of the store as he watched Slave take a deep breath and walk into the store. Slave had bought plenty of panties before from stores but he had never said that they were for him. He hoped that the saleslady wouldn't make a scene when he mentioned it to her. One of the salesladies initially came over and asked if he needed any help slave just said he was looking. Slave then wandered around a bit looking at the different panties and lingerie. After several laps of the store to see what was available, Slave walked back to where the panties were. As he began to look for his size another saleslady walked up and asked if he was finding everything he was looking for. Slave looked at her, tried to look around to see who was near by and finally said, "I have to find some panties and a new baby doll" The sales lady said that she would be glad to help. She then asked Slave if he knew what size he needed. It was now do or die for Slave. Could he actually admit to the lady that the lingerie was for him?

After looking around to see who was nearby and taking another breath as he felt like was blushing also, he looked at the sales lady and finally said "It is all for me." Slave then waited for the sales lady to say something outrageous or to laugh at him. After what felt like hours but was probably only seconds she looked at him and said, "Okay, what size do you wear and are there any styles you like?" Slave had to collect himself since he thought was going to have to hustle out of the store in embarrassment. After another breath he told her that he wore size large and he liked almost all styles of panties.

She then told him that the items he wanted were on a different table. She walked him over there and began to help him find the panties. As she found different panties in large she would hold them up and ask him if he liked them. The whole time they were looking for styles and sizes Slave could feel his clit hardening inside the gates of hell. Slave just hoped the sales lady couldn't tell what he was wearing. There were some panties slave liked and others he didn't. Finally after several minutes of looking and comparing Slave had five new panties. Slave let the sales lady know that he now had enough panties and he needed a new babydoll.

She led him to the rack with the babydolls. As she began to show him the different styles and designs she warned him that she might not have anything to fit him. Slave still felt like his face was bright red as the lady matter of factly told him about the different styles and picked out different babydolls for him to look at. The sales lady remained professional and acted like she dealt with this type of situation every day. Finally after a lot of indecision Slave finally picked out babydoll.

The sales lady then offered to show Slave the stockings that could match the baby doll if he was interested. The sales lady showed him some thigh hi's but the last time he had tried stockings he had bought some them they never stayed up and when he had tried using them with a garter belt he could never keep the garters attached to the stockings. She then showed him some pantyhose that she called suspender hose. They were pantyhose that were designed to look like a garter belt with stockings. Slave saw these and thought they looked interesting so he agreed to try a pair. He wasn't sure if Master would like them but it would be interesting to see his reaction. She helped him find the right size and finally Slave told her that he was done.

The sales lady then led Slave to the counter and began ringing up his purchases. She offered him a chance to open a store credit card but he told her already had one and he handed it over to her. After finalizing the transaction she said Thank You to Slave and told him to come back again soon.

Slave walked out and he could see Master smiling at him as Master started walking in. Slave looked at him with a questioning look. As they passed, Master told Slave to go take a seat on the bench. Slave sat down and watched as Master walked up to the saleslady and apparently began to ask her a question. After a minute or two of conversation Master walked out and smiled at Slave. As they walked out of the mall Master said congratulations on actually saying something. "I am looking forward to seeing what you picked out", Master said.

They returned to Master's car and he drove them to another restaurant. Master surprised slave by pulling into the parking lot of a strip club. They walked in and they picked out a table. After ordering beers they both scanned the small menu and picked out sandwiches. The waitress returned with the beers and headed off again with their dinner order. As they waited for dinner they watched the dancers on the stage. Slave could feel his clit beginning to stiffen against the rings in his gates of hell. Master asked slave how the gate felt. Slave told him that it was starting to get a little tight again. Master just smiled.

Master then handed slave a bill and told him to go up and tip one of the dancers. Slave worked his way up to the stage and watched the girl dance for him. She rubbed her body all over his chest and let her hands run across his ass. If she could tell he was in panties, she didn't say anything. He could feel his cock really starting to harden as he looked at her hard nipples and she pulled her own bikini bottom tight against her pussy so he could see the outline of her pussy lips. He gave her the tip and she gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

As he walked back to the table he saw that dinner had arrived and Master was just smiling at him. To anyone that looked at the two of them it was another dinner and a few beers with discussions around sports and current events. Master and Slave looked like any typical co-workers out for a couple of beers. Master began to prime the pump with Slave by talking about things he was going to do on the last night. Things like using the clothespins slave had brought, using ice cubes on slave's nipples, balls and pussy. Maybe he would even tie slave up. Every time the waitress came over they switched the conversation from sex to sports or news. After the waitress left the conversation would begin to work its way back to sex. Slave's clit was throbbing in his panties. Master even mentioned that his own cock was nice and hard and anxious to be buried in slave's tight pussy again.

After the dinner they had some more beers and ended up giving some more of the dancers tips. Between the dancers and their conversation slave's clit was staying hard. He was starting to get a little afraid that he might end up leaving a wet spot on his pants since it felt like his clit was starting to leak. After they had finished their final beers it was time to head back to the hotel.

After they were in the car and on the road, Master told slave to unbutton his pants and unzip them. As slave began to unzip his pants Master pulled the car into the right lane so no one could pass on the right. Once Master was in the right lane he told slave to pull his pants down to his knees so he could see slave's panties. Slave felt like he was blushing as he pulled his pants down to his knees exposing his sheer panty covered and caged clit. As they drove back to the hotel Master had slave play with his balls and with the head of his clit to ensure that slave stayed hard and horny until they got back to the room.

As the got closer to the hotel Master told Slave to pull his pants back up. Once in the lot, Master told Slave to grab the cooler from the back as they headed to Slave's room. Once again Slave got nervous as he unlocked the door. The door was locked and Master told slave to take off the gates and put on his new baby doll while he opened 2 beers. Slave pulled out the baby doll and as he walked back out, Master took more pictures of him. Slave's clit was hard inside the panties. He walked over and Master handed him a beer. Master then told him to put on another fashion show with his new purchases. Slave walked back and began to do his little model walk back and forth across the room while turning and bending, showing off his clit and pussy to Master.

Slave then decided to surprise master with the pantyhose and returned to the bedroom to put those on under the babydoll but take the panties off. When Slave walked back out Master looked at Slave and at first was a little confused by the sight of slave in hose but then as he saw that the hose were crotchless and slave's clit was hard and exposed he smiled. Master took several pictures as Slave stood in front of him showing off his clit and then turning around to show off his pussy. Slave walked over and bent over right in front of Master and spread his cheeks to show Master his pussy. Master let his hand run across Slave's cheeks and across his tight hole.

Slave finally stood up and walked back to the bathroom and slipped into one of his new panties. He walked back out and Master was still smiling as he picked up the camera and took more pictures. As Slave put on the show he could see that Master's hand was massaging his own crotch and slave thought he could see the bulge of Masters cock in his pants. Slave walked over turned around and sat down on Masters lap to grind his pussy against Master's cock. Master groaned as Slave sat on his lap. Master did reach around and begin to pinch Slave's nipples and this brought a groan out of Slave's mouth. Slave stood up and returned to the bathroom to pull on his next set of panties.