Master and Slave - The Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he came out he saw that Master had now removed his own shirt. Slave continued the fashion show of new panties and lap dances. His own clit was hard and dripping in the different panties and he was sure that Master's cock was hard inside his pants. When slave walked out with the fourth new panties on Master told slave to kneel in front of him and remove his pants. Slave knelt down and got between Master's legs and unbuckled and unbuttoned his pants. Master raised his hips off the chair as Slave began to pull them off. Masters cock was hard and tenting his underwear as Slave was face to face with the cock again. Slave stood up and did his catwalk across the room as Master took pictures and then Slave turn around and began to grind his pussy on Master's hard cock. Master groaned as he felt Slave's panty covered pussy on his lap. Slave then stood up turned around and knelt down between Master's legs again. He then reached out and began to remove Master's underwear. After sliding Master's underwear down his legs Slave returned to the bathroom to put on the last pair of panties.

Slave stepped out and resumed the fashion show. His own clit was still hard and trapped in the cage and leaving stains in his new panties. Master smiled as he saw Slave coming out of the bathroom with more ease now. Slave was definitely becoming more of a panty slut. Master continued taking pictures as Slave showed himself off. Finally Master told Slave to stand in front of him. Slave stood there as Master then reached out and pulled down his panties. Master then took several pictures of his locked and caged cock. Master then unlocked the lock but instead of removing the gates he reached into his bag and added the ball stretcher and spreader. Slave jumped and groaned as Master began to lock the harness onto his balls. Master then attached a leash to the harness.

Master stood up and pulled on the leash to guide Slave to the bed. Slave climbed on the bed and got on his hands and knees as Master then put the leash between his legs and across his back. Slave could see precum on Masters cock. Master took some pictures from underneath and of just Slave's back with the leash lying across hit. Finally Master then picked up the leash and gave it a tug, which caused Slave to groan some more. His hard clit betrayed his excitement though. Slave then crawled forward on the bed until his mouth was near Master's cock again. Slave opened his mouth as Master then stepped forward and began to slide his cock into Slave's mouth. Master took another picture. Slave then began to lick and suck on the head. Master let out a groan as he felt Slave's tongue run across the head of his cock and slave's lips close around his shaft.

Master began to move his hips forcing his cock in and out of Slave's mouth. Slave was using his tongue all over the head of Master's cock as it slid in and out of his mouth. Master was pulling on the leash to keep Slave jumping. Slave could feel the head of Master's cock hitting the back of his throat causing him to gag some. He continued to lick and suck on the shaft while feeling Master pulling on the leash causing his balls to get pulled backwards towards his ass.

Master then put down the camera and while keeping his cock in Slave's mouth he reached under slave and begin to pinch one of Slave's nipples. This caused Slave to groan around Master's cock even more. Master could feel his own orgasm building. He reached out with his hand and was just able to tease the head of Slave's trapped clit. Master could feel the precum building on Slave's clit.

Master then stood back up and used both hands to hold Slave's head still while he began to fuck Slave's mouth. He slid his cock in and out of Slave's mouth as Slave continued to run his tongue all over Master's shaft and the head of his cock. Slave could taste the precum that was beginning to leak out again. Slave's mouth was beginning to get tired and sore as Master continued to fuck his mouth.

Master then let go of Slave's head and concentrated on his orgasm that was building. Master's cock began to swell in Slave's mouth so Slave sucked as much of it into his mouth as he could. Slave reached out with one hand and began to massage Master's balls and that brought another groan from Master. Master looked down at Slave and said, "Don't swallow." Master let out one more groan, grabbed Slave's head again and held him still as his balls tightened and his cum shot into Slave's mouth. Slave felt Master's cum begin to fill his mouth and he began to swallow while also trying to suck Masters shaft to pull all the cum from it.

After he was done cumming, Master let go of Slave's head and pulled his now soft cock from Slave's mouth. Master picked up the camera again and said "Open wide." Slave closed his eyes and opened his mouth as Master took a picture or 2. Master told Slave to hold the last load of cum in his mouth and to stay still.

Master walked away and Slave could hear him taking a piss. When Master returned he told Slave that he could swallow. Master then went to his cooler and pulled out 2 beers. Master then handed one to slave and told him to take a drink or 2.

After Slave had taken several drinks of the beer, Master told Slave to stand up against the wall and to spread his legs. After Slave was in position Master walked up and began to remove the gates of hell and the ball stretcher and spreader from Slave's clit and balls. Precum was dripping from the head of Slave's clit as Master removed both devices.

Master then pulled the chair over, sat down and began to apply the clothespins. Master first applied some to the skin of Slave's balls. Slave groaned as he felt the pins being attached to his balls. As the number of clothespins increased Master took more pictures of his handiwork. Slave was standing there as his clit was jutting out from his body while Master continued to apply pins. When Master began to apply the clothespins to the shaft of Slave's clit then he let out a louder groan. Slave could feel the weight of the clothespins pulling down on his clit. Every so often Master would stop and take a drink of his own beer while gently playing with the clothespins already attached to Slave's clit and balls. Master finally had Slave's balls and clit covered in clothespins again.

Master then told Slave to turn around and face away from him. As Slave turned around, Master grabbed the butt plug, a rubber glove and the KY jelly. Slave could hear Master pulling on the glove and he knew what was next. Slave tried to relax as he felt Master grab his ass cheeks and begin to work a slick finger into his ass again. Slave felt humiliated and excited and perverted all at the same time. He thought his clit would go soft but his clit had a mind of it's own again. Slave groaned as he felt Master begin to push his finger deeper into his pussy. Just as Slave was getting used to feeling Master finger his pussy, Master added a second finger. This made Slave groan again. After several more minutes of thrusting Master then pulled his fingers from Slave's pussy and began to slide the butt plug in. Master reminded Slave to relax and not to fight it as he worked the widest part of the plug into him. As Slave's pussy closed in around the plug Master could see Slave's body relax. Master then sat back and told Slave to bend over, hold his cheeks apart and to spread his legs. Master picked the camera up again and took several photos showing Slave's plugged pussy and he could see the clothespins attached to Slave's balls.

Master then decided that he wanted to spank Slave's ass. He told slave to walk over and grab the back of the chair. Master then stood behind Slave and ran his hand across slave's exposed ass. Slave jumped a little at the initial touch. Master then rested one hand on the small of Slave's back and then told slave to count each spanking and to ask for another. "Slap" After the first slap Slave gasped out a "One, Thank You may I have another Master", "Slap", "Two, Thank You may I have another Master" "Slap", "Three, Thank You may I have another Master", "Slap", "Four, Thank You may I have another Master" "Slap", "Five, Thank You may I have another Master" "Slap", "Six, Thank You may I have another Master", "Slap", "Seven, Thank You may I have another Master" Master alternated the strokes to each cheek. Once he had reached twenty he stopped and reached under Slave and pinched his nipples. Slave jumped as he felt his nipples being squeezed.

Master then climbed onto the bed and told slave to kneel between his legs. Slave climbed up on the bed feeling the clothespins on his balls and clit as he tried to get comfortable between Master's legs. Master looked at Slave and told him to get to work on getting him hard again so he could fuck slave's tight pussy again. Slave slid forward and lowered his head down to Master's cock and balls.

This time Slave reached out with his tongue and run it up the shaft of Master's cock. Slave then surprised Master by running his tongue across Master's balls. Slave then began to suck one of the balls into his mouth. Master groaned and smiled as he saw what Slave was now doing. After running his tongue all around the ball, Slave repeated the treatment to Master's other ball. After completing the ball tongue bath, Slave returned his attention to Masters cock. Slave could see that it was starting to harden again. Slave's own clit was rock hard and dripping again and his pussy was getting a little sore from having the plug in it.

Slave reached out with a hand and raised the shaft up some so he could wrap his lips around the head. As he worked the head of Master's cock into his mouth slave thought he could taste a mixture of precum and pee on it. Slave just continued to work it into his mouth while letting one hand stroke the shaft and the other began to massage Master's balls. Master closed his eyes as Slave began to really work his mouth onto his now hardening cock.

Finally after about 10 or 15 minutes of sucking and licking, Slave could feel that Master was getting good and hard again. Slave's mouth was full of cock and his jaw was getting sore from all the oral worship.

Master finally opened his eyes and told Slave to stop and to stand up at the side of the bed. As Slave stood up, Master sat on the side of the bed with Slave's clit right in front of him. Master reached out and began to remove the clothespins. He could hear Slave gasp and grunt from time to time as the clothespins were removed. After the clothespins were removed Master told Slave to turn around. Master then reached out and began to gently pull on the butt plug in Slave's pussy. Slave groaned as he helped to push it out. After putting the plug on the slide, Master told Slave to go get another condom from the dresser.

As Slave walked back he saw that Master was lying back on the bed again. Master told Slave to go ahead and put the condom on him. Slave climbed between Master's legs and gently took hold of Master's cock as he worked the rubber on to it. After the condom was on Master told Slave to face away from him and to lower himself onto his cock. Slave blushed some as he turned around and tried to find the right spot to put his legs while trying to not fall on his face or onto Master's belly and chest. Finally Master reached out, put his hands on Slave's hips to help balance him as Slave held Master's cock upright.

Slave felt the head of Master's cock now pressing against his hole. Slave began to gently lower himself down farther using one hand for balance and the other to hold Master's cock upright so it would slide into his pussy easier. Slave let out a groan as the head pushed inside. Master let out a small groan of his own as he watched Slave slower lower himself onto his hard cock. Master could hear Slave groaning some as he continued to work Master's cock deeper into his pussy.

Finally Slave could feel that his pussy was stuffed full again. Slave sat still until he felt like he could start to move. Slave started with small movements as his pussy got used to being stretched again. Master's hands stayed on Slave's hips to help him maintain his balance. As Slave felt his ass begin to loosen up some he began to raise his hips up and down some more making Master's dick begin to slide out and then slide deeper into his pussy. Master watched his own cock sliding in and out of Slave. Master could feel Slave as he squeezed his pussy tight around the cock that was buried deep into it. After several minutes of pumping Master finally told Slave that he wanted him to be facing forward so he could watch Slave's face when he finally shot his load deep into Slave's pussy.

Slave struggled to try and get turned around while keeping Master's cock buried in his pussy. After a lot of false starts and small steps Slave was finally facing forward and basically sitting on Master's lap with Master's cock buried in his pussy and his own clit pointing out at Masters belly. Master then told Slave to begin fucking himself again. As Slave resumed raising his hips up and down on Master's cock, Master reached out and began to stroke and tease Slave's clit and balls.

Slave groaned as he felt Master begin to play with his clit and balls. Slave continued to fuck himself on Master's cock. He could hear Master's breath each time he lowered himself down onto Master's hips forcing Master's cock all the way into his pussy. Slave was amazed that he could get as much in as he could. Slave's own clit was still dripping and Master's teasing wasn't helping any.

Master finally stopped teasing Slave's clit and placed his hands on Slave's hips and began to match Slave's rhythm. As Slave lowered himself down, Master tried to raise his hips up, forcing as much of his cock into Slave as he could. This caused slave to groan more and struggle to keep his balance. Master could feel his orgasm building so he concentrated on fucking Slave. Slave was working hard to keep his balance while continuing to raise and lower himself as he felt Master continuing to push his cock into him.

Master was beginning to groan more now himself. He knew he was getting close to his orgasm. Slave's clit was dripping precum down his clit. Master finally couldn't hold back any longer and let out a groan, pushed himself in as deep as he could into Slave's pussy and began to shoot his load. Slave tried to use his pussy muscles to squeeze all of the cum out of Master's cock and into the condom.

After several spurts and groans Master told Slave to climb off. Slave started to raise himself up off Master's softening cock. Once Slave was off of Master's hips, Master told slave to remove the condom from his cock. Slave reached over and began to pull the condom off of Master's soft cock. Master then told Slave to lick his cock clean. Slave bent over and began to gently lick the shaft of Master's cock. Slave had to use his hands to move Master's cock around so his tongue could get it nice and clean. After Master's cock was clean, Slave sat back up and Master took the cum filled condom and proceeded to flip it inside out. Master then took the condom and put into Slave's mouth so he could lick that clean.

Slave's clit was still hard and dripping as he sucked the cum from the rubber that was now in his mouth. After the rubber was clean Slave pulled it from his mouth and put in the trash. Master got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom again. When he returned he held a glass filled with yellow liquid. Slave new what was next. Master handed the glass over but as Slave brought it up to his lips Master told him to stop.

Slave stopped and looked at Master. Master then said, I want you to cum in the glass first and then drink it all up. Master sat down in the chair and took the glass back from Slave. He then told Slave to start playing with his clit. Master controlled the Slave's masturbation. He was telling him to slow down, speed up, to play with his balls, stroke the shaft, tease the head. Master even told Slave to finger his own pussy. As Slave followed orders Master picked up the camera and took a few more pictures. Master smiled as he watched Slave close his eyes and try and bring himself to orgasm. "Don't forget to warn me when you get close", Master said. Slave nodded his head and continued to stroke his clit and massage his balls while fingering his slick pussy. Master could see that slave was getting close. Finally Slave looked at Master and said "May I have permission to cum Master?"

Master sat in his chair with a smile on his face as he watched Slave beg for permission to cum. Finally Master bent over placed the glass on the floor and told slave to kneel over it. Slave dropped to his knees and then he began to really stroke his clit. Slave had to really bend over to get the head of his clit at the top of the glass.

Master finally said "Cum now Slave", Slave stroked his clit a few more times, let out a grunt and then he began to shoot his load of cum into the glass. Master had the camera ready to try and catch some of the cum leaving slave's cock. Slave continued to stroke his clit until all of the cum was drained out.

Slave sat back and then picked up the glass. As he raised the glass to his lips, Master raised his own beer, said "Cheers" and both took long swallows. Master then took several pictures of Slave as he continued to drink from the glass until it was all gone.

After Slave's glass was empty, Master handed a fresh beer to Slave. Slave opened it up and quickly took another long drink. He was still on his knees in front of Master with his now soft clit still on display.

Master finally told Slave to go put on his new babydoll and then take a seat in the other chair. Slave walked back to the bathroom and picked up the baby doll and slid it back on. Slave was feeling very weird now. He had just had his third experience with Master and it felt different. He definitely enjoyed it but he was guessing that since he always considered himself straight and he had just done it for the third time that maybe he was more than bi-curious now??? Master could see that something was puzzling Slave and as he asked questions Slave couldn't figure out how to word the feelings.

As they finished their beers Master knew it was getting late and Slave had class and he had work so he got up and retrieved his clothes. While he was getting dressed, Slave began to pick up all the toys and bottles etc and clean up the room. By the time Master was dressed, Slave was almost done.

Master then reached into his bag and brought out another bag. He looked at Slave and said I want you to use those tomorrow until dinnertime. Slave took the bag and looked inside and blushed. One night a long time ago, Slave had admitted to Master that the idea of being a sissy and having to wear tampons and pads would make his clitty hard as a rock and make him really horny. Now he was staring into a bag that had both a box of tampons and of pads. Slave looked back up at Master who said, " I want you to wear the pads tonight in your panties under your babydoll." If you have to pee I want you to pee in the pad and then change it. Slave's jaw dropped at that command, he never tried that before but he said he would do it. Then Master said, "I want you to wear the tampons starting right after your run up until I call your room phone tomorrow evening. So don't come down to the lobby until you get my call. You will change it every hour to 90 minutes depending on your break schedule so you better figure out a way to hide some in your pockets or something while in class."

The whole tampons and pad thing didn't really excite Master but he knew it was something that Slave wanted to explore so this seemed like a way for Slave to explore this fantasy without himself having to get involved to much. Master looked down at Slave's clit and saw that it was getting hard already. Master smiled as he thought of how much of a horn dog his slave was.