Master and Slave - The Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course you are not allowed to play with your clit at all", Master said as Slave still looked at him with a look of astonishment. Slave said that he understood the instructions as his mind raced into trying to figure out how to bring some tampons to the class.

Master then picked up his bag, turned around and headed to the door. Slave quickly followed behind so he could lock it behind Master. As Master opened the door, he turned around and reached out with his free hand and grabbed a hold of Slave's clitty that was getting hard again and said "Don't forget that this clitty belongs to me so do not make it cum tonight again!" Slave gasped as he felt Master's hand grasped his clit and began to stroke it some. Slave nodded that he understood and said, "Yes Sir."

Master released Slave's clit and walked out the door. Slave locked the door behind Master and stood there until his heart slowed down some. He then walked back into the room and opened the box of pads and pulled one out. He pulled down his panties, attached it and then pulled his panties up. It definitely felt weird since Master seemed to have bought the biggest ones he could find. He then sat down to watch a little TV before heading to bed. Just before he was ready to roll over and fall asleep he felt like he had to pee. As he walked to the bathroom to pee he remembered Master's instructions. He stopped in the bathroom and stood there as he tried to relax enough to let it flow. Finally after a few minutes he relaxed and he could feel his pee soaking into the pad. The pad seemed to do a pretty good job of soaking up most of it. After he was done, he wiped his clit off and then changed his pad and crawled back into bed.

After turning off the lights it took a little while for Slave to find a comfortable position to sleep in since he now had a new addition between his legs that he had to get used to. Finally exhaustion caught up with him and he fell asleep.

The next morning Slave woke up and his clit was hard again. He could feel the pad against his clit and he remembered what he was supposed to do. He walked into the bathroom, sat down and tried to relax enough to pee into the pad again. Finally after a minute or so Slave finally relaxed enough and he began to pee. After he was done he cleaned up and got ready for his run.

Slave headed out for his run and his body was sore. After his run, Slave took his shower and shaved his face, his clit and his pussy. As he shaved his clit, he got hard again. Slave then remembered what he was supposed to do today. Slave walked back out to the room and picked up the box of tampons and the KY. Slave lay back on the bed and after rubbing some lube on the tampon tube he began to push it in. After ensuring he had the string in his fingers slave pushed on the tube until the tampon was now in his ass. After removing the applicator Slave double checked the string and wondered how he was going to change this during the day. Slave pulled on his panties and finished getting dressed.

After getting dressed and heading down to the free breakfast Slave decided that the best way to deal with the instructions were to hide the tampons in his backpack and then try and sneak them out before each break.