All Comments on 'Master Controller Act 06: Reputation'

by zeegee7

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MasterN6845MasterN6845over 5 years ago
Love this!

Fantastic can’t wait for more

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Well now that we know it won't be a Short story.

It will be nice to see him take down the IRS. and make the Latina another of his Harem. But some where he should get some Breeding Stock. and Reward Crystal with a Baby. that the Breeders will care for when she has to work.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Dont people like Jenny and april see what he did to Nela and Clair or sthming lol

zeegee7zeegee7over 2 years agoAuthor

I have personally always had a special animosity for “entitled” individuals. This was very much an attack on those in my life who thought they could not be touched, no matter what horrible heinous act they committed. Did they have an unreasonable stubbornness, maybe. But hey. This is a work of fiction.

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 2 years ago

Sorry….But you’ve ruined this story for me by giving awayCrystal of all bloody people to another fucking arsehole, like she was nothing. What a fuckwit move that was. Plus the story’s staring to get boring and predictable same old thing. We all know he’s turned into a Vindictive and Revengeful arsehole himself , no better than the people who he’s getting his well and truely fiction not over the top revenge on…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous