All Comments on 'Master Finds His Treat Ch. 06'

by Master_Vassago

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!!

I very much enjoyed each chapter of this story. It had all the hot sex that all these stories have, but it also had much more. I liked the fact that there was love in this story, it was more than just another s/d story. It was both a love and s/d story, and i thought it was awesome. I liked the part where he suprized her with the wedding and then the ceremony binding her to him forever. I also love the stories you have with multiple chapters, like this one and rose's awakening. I hope to see more of them in the future. You are a great author.

sassydeesassydeealmost 17 years ago
Bravo Sir !

Master Vassago has the true gift of being able to tell a story from both points of view, letting both Dominant and submissive be held enthralled by this beautiful love story.

Bravo Sir!

sassydeesassydeealmost 17 years ago
Bravo Sir !

Master Vassago has the true gift of being able to tell a story from both points of view, letting both Dominant and submissive be held enthralled by this beautiful love story.

Bravo Sir!

sassydeesassydeealmost 17 years ago
Bravo Sir !

Master Vassago has the true gift of being able to tell a story from both points of view, letting both Dominant and submissive be held enthralled by this beautiful love story.

Bravo Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very good!

would love to see more stories about this couples journey

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaster_Vassago@Master_Vassago
Thank you for visiting, if you enjoyed one of my stories drop me a line or comment and vote on a story please. Happy to return to my love for writing!!! Twitter name is @MasterVassago