All Comments on 'Master PC Reboot Ch. 04'

by KoalaKing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 6 years ago
Worth the wait

as good as all the others, amazing storytelling ability. Keep going please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yay

For the bacon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice to see

that you plane to keep righting this story. keep up the good work

RanDog025RanDog025almost 6 years ago
I HAVE LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH!

I'D GIVE YOU A 10 IF I COULD. THIS KIND OF WRITING IS WHAT IS SO FASCINATING TO ME AND YOU'VE DONE SUCH A MARVELOUS JOB. I HAD THOUGHT YOU'D DIED OR SOMETHING. THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK AND GIVING US ANOTHER FANTASTIC CHAPTER. YOU'RE COMMENT ABOUT THE ANON'S COMMENTS ARE SO TRUE AS THEY HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT THAT IF WE JUST WOULD ALLOW THESE STORIES TO PLEASE US, WELL IT'S BEEN A TRIP AND CAN HARDLY WAIT! THANKS AGAIN!!!

Thirteenth_StarThirteenth_Staralmost 6 years ago
you sir...

are my master

MrEdTexasMrEdTexasalmost 6 years ago
More!!

This is great! I look forward to reading your new chapter soon! Both mom's and Sara need to be taken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
!

Oh my god, that was horrifying. I can't even imagine what it would be like to have your own hands be forced to type up the erasure of your free will by your own brother. I don't know if him making her enjoy it is better or worse. But the horror she showed until he did so is definitely painful to read.

The only positive I can see from that is leaving open the possibility for her to try to subtly tell Jack that he's somehow changing them, which might lead him to re-discover Master PC, even if she doesn't know it exists. Because while Jess now likes her changes, accepts them, is turned on by them, and actively wants to help spread the harem--she still knows that her brother altered his own morality, changing himself to a less moral person, which she should still want to fix. And while she desires to further her brother's desires, the desires of himself for 23 hours a day and those of 1 hour a day a different... except in that they both want sex. And because a sex addiction is pretty deep-set, even a Jack that isn't being terrible (seriously, his behavior this chapter was horrific) would still want to keep some adjustments allowing him to continue his life of pleasure.

I feel terrible for Kelly, though. Does he have something against her? Specifically making Natalie less interested in her is pretty awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dude

That typing thing was mind control at its most erotica and horrifying

I loved it

More

More

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonalmost 6 years ago
Thanks for this enjoyable story.

I look forward to future installments. One suggestion. In many of these teen-aged boys-get-power-over-reality stories the boys spend all their time seducing women. Not that's bad, they are teenagers after all, but I think they'd also use the power for more, such as a car, a mansion on the ocean etc. You touched on it with the improvements to the house, but I think more provides the chance for plot development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
thanks for...

putting them in their place:

"To those that keep sending me those horrid negative emails, you have me confused with someone who cares about what you think. It's a story."

Thanks for your time and talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKoalaKing@KoalaKing
618 Followers
I’m back and writing. I’ve seen some amazing comments have gotten some amazing meds. Won’t go into too much detail of where I’ve been. But I do apologize if you’ve given up. Life has a way of getting in your way, and as someone coming out of the end of a wild journey, I alwa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES