Master PC Reboot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KoalaKing
KoalaKing
613 Followers

"Feel better sis?" Jack asked, scooting his chair forward. She looked back, her smile now curled right where it had been earlier when she walked in.

"Now Jess, I order you to sit on my cock facing my computer. You are going to type your own programing while you fuck me."

Jack put his long erect cock right under her pussy. Jack could feel the heat radiating off it. The doubts from before were long gone.

His sister didn't hesitate to shove his cock in her. She started rolling her hips all over it, making it stretch every place possible. Then she began moving her hips back and forth.

"What should I type Master?" She said in the most seductive tone Matt had ever heard.

"I order you to type only the following," Jack said, "Subject will wake up tomorrow knowing the exact reason why her brother is so damn sexy to her and the women in his life. Subject will believe that he is finally awakening to his true self. And that is why she is falling more and more in love and lust with him. Subject will believe it is her mission to assist him with all of her abilities, however she can with his harem, so that she can ensure that his dreams are fulfilled. Subject will also believe that these facts should be shared by all of his slaves."

Jack had to smile a bit. He had no plan, no great destiny, no over ending goal that he could think of. But what Jess believed she could pass on to the others, and a purpose to their activities could take root. As she typed, Jess was panting. Her strokes on his cock were increasing speed. No doubt with every line he fed her, she was getting more and more horny.

"I order you to also write that the subject will strive to be the most loyal, more helpful, and most faithful slave in the harem. The subject will desire to see their master take new girls under his wing. You will also know that once he cums inside them, they will be claimed by him. You know that is how more slaves will need to be inducted."

Jess was starting to pant softly. She had sped up enough to where she was bouncing up and down with every key stroke. It felt so good to sink his hardness into her. It was if her brother was fucking the last bits of her will away.

"I also order you to type that after you feel my cum rush inside you, you will forget about Master PC. You will still know that your brother is the one that is changing you. Making you sexier, smarter, binding you more and more to his will, and making you love every second of it. You also know it is because he has shared his power with you, you are able to hypnotize others with his permission with your breasts. You will forget about what I told you about the program, and that I erase my memory of it in the morning. However, if I tell you the words Emergency Protocol Memory, you will regain all your memoires of the program. You will accept its existence and only desire to use it to achieve my will."

"Fuck yeah," Jess was muttering as she fucked against him, her body started to slump from the pleasure that he was brining her. He decided to start bucking back up into her perking her body right back up. He loved fucking her like this. Watching her hair sway as he fucked up against her, the curve of her body rising up and down. He wanted to watch those breasts sway, or to feel them in his hands again. Those beautiful, soft breasts. Jack reached forward and grabbed her chest from behind.

"Almost there slave," He said as she finished the last key. "Now I order you to tell me if you see any flaws or redundancies in this, in order to complete the programming."

"Yes, master." She said as her body forced her to begin reading the script from the top. Jack knew that he didn't need to order her each time. It just felt much more powerful. And Jack could tell by the way that her pussy was gripping his hard cock, that she was loving this too.

"Master," Jess said, "Would this knowledge also apply to you -ohfuckyes- slaves?" She was struggling to get words out with the amount of ravaging he was doing to her. "And -ohyesyesyes can I create a more concreate -fuckmefuckmefuckme- reason why we all madly desired -loveitloveitloveit- your cock? Like, pheromones or something like that coming from-ohGODyes- your masterful cock? That's why we didn't stand a chance! Your cum brainwashed us into becoming your loving, lusting, obedient sex slaves." She seemed eager to type it in.

She was right though. Jack realized as she was getting closer and closer to cumming. A little bit of bullshit like that and he's got a legit reason to why this is happening. Something to put his more, moral self at ease as well. "Alright. I will edit Steph and Mom so that they will think the pheromone thing is an acceptable idea. I will make it so that they will grow to your new ideology as well overtime. But that is on their own profiles. I order you to type in yours." Jack said, "Oh, and I order you not to cum until I let you press the enter button."

As soon as the orders left his mouth, Jess typed away. Jack knew she didn't have any desire to try and plant something to hurt him later on. She was too focused on being at the edge of her orgasm. After she had completed typing away, Jack leant in close, kissing her back.

"I order you to press it now."

Jess wasted no time in slamming that key into the board making a large cracking sound. Jack saw the program accept the new programming, but only for a moment. He saw Jess seizing on his cock, her fine body shaking, with every ripple of orgasm that it was giving her. And yet she was totally silent. Jack knew it was because of his earlier command to keep quiet. He knew should would have been screaming on his cock in no time.

Her body jerked back and forth multiple times, prompting him to start to have his own orgasm. The spilling of warm cum inside her made her shaking that much more frequent. Her beautiful hair that came down past her shoulders was going everywhere.

"I order you to have voice control back." Jack said as his sister began to stay still on his cock.

"Damn bro. I mean master. I mean daddy." Jess said. "I haven't forgotten yet have I?"

"No sis." Jack said. "We have a little bit of time left. Let me hold you on the bed."

The both rose from the chair. Jess's legs wouldn't work, so Jack lifted her in the air and carried her to his bed, where he laid down next to her.

"What does it feel like to forget again and again?" Jess asked as she snuggled between her brother's arms.

"You know, I only have the faintest memories of it Jess, but I remember it being the strangest feeling." Jack confessed. "Jess, I know I was rough before, but I do love you very much. I would never, ever, even in my most apathetic of states, would I want any harm come to you, or Steph, or Mom, or Kelly." His arms held her tight.

"I know bro. That's why I'm glad it's you who's completely taken me." Jess said.

They stared into each other's eyes. The fragrance of forgotten memories began to rise in the air. Just as he felt himself begin to fade, Jack leaned forward and kissed his sister. Not hard or seductively, but gently, as her lover.

END OF CHAPTER 4

Note from the author.

Hello there it has been quite sometime has it? My life sure has gotten complicated. Had to defeat a revolt of editors that end all to quick. Left me in quite the pickle for some time. But I found a nice monk who led me on a spiritual journey. They call him a court - ordered therapist, but I like monk better. He told me I didn't need to enslave editors to do my bidding. I had the secret of editing inside me all along. Asking for help and/or reading my work!

In all seriousness I apologize for the lateness of this post. It has been an odd time. It was honored to get an email from one of the greatest (you know who you are). He is an old hand at nurturing Master PC stories, and although his correspondence helped encourage me, it was actually back in November when he sent it. I had a bad storm of a new job and moving and I had to shelve this for a bit. But what that means is WE ARE NOT DONE HERE. We will have more chapters! There will be victories! There will be romance! Ghosts! Pirates! Bacon! It won't be the end until it reads "That's all folks". Chapter 5 should be about 3 weeks.

To all those that have stayed with me, thank you. To those that keep sending me those horrid negative emails, you have me confused with someone who cares about what you think. It's a story.

KoalaKing
KoalaKing
613 Followers
12