All Comments on 'Master Pees on Me'

by mdspet

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Category Wars

Not to start a new category war, but shouldn't this be in Fetish or BDSM?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Category War?

This war has been going on for a long time in this category, and will continue. Master/Peeing would be considered as fetish/bdsm, but it never fails, there will be those that claim loving wives is the proper category. Why not, everything else is already being posted in this category, what's one more.

Don't the monitors of this site have anything to do with placement of stories? Guess not. No comment on actual story, didn't read it.

spredmspredmalmost 8 years ago
loving wife

what's this go to do with a loving wife

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Loving Wife

It's never even mentioned that the slave IS his wife!

mdspetmdspetalmost 8 years agoAuthor
sorry, i understand the critique

I am a loving wife and this was basically a diary entry. I read a lot of stories on here and they have sparked many activities my husband and I have engaged in - including this one. Because I consider myself, first and foremost, a wife in a loving relationship that's what I selected but I totally understand the backlash. I'm new to sharing so I will attempt to re-categorize.

Yugdax123Yugdax123almost 8 years ago
Love it. Tell us more

Love it. Tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

While I respect the desires and feelings the wife/sub has expressed, it is important to note that there is nothing wrong with her deciding that peeing in her mouth is a limit. It never deminishes the devotion of a sub to have limits. I believe that having limits, and having a dom honor those limits only increases the bond between them. Situations where someone is willing to do ANYTHING for or to another are in need of serious thought. That said, whatever floats your boat.

Mdspet, as you've seen, Loving Wives is a bit of a sensitive bunch. The catagory actually has absolutely nothing to do with wives who are loving. It is the home of all manner of cheating, disfunctional relationships, revenge, abuse and interpersonal mayhem. I doubt that anything you write based on your relationship would fit there. Please do share more.

peebudypeebudyalmost 8 years ago
good story

good story from someone discovering the excitement and intimacy that pee play provides.

don't listen to the whiners, this story belongs here.

love to hear more about your experiences with your master.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous