All Comments on 'Master/Slave Love'

by Mr_Belvedere

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More to cum?

Nice relationship. I enjoy reading about guys, like me, who truly enjoy pleasing a Master. I had a Master for many years, although he never ever touched me. I was his bitch and it was my duty to please Master only. One time he allowed me to jerk off as he watched, normally I would go home and jerk off by myself or while we talked on the phone. I would tell him how much I loved sucking his cock, drinking his piss and eating his asshole out, cumming in my hand and swallowing every drop. Hope you have 'More to cum', you got me hard, thanks.

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
Awesome

I had a MASTER for many years. HE truly was incredible and HE knew exactly what to do to have HIS way with me. It was incredible that HE had me doing things I had never even thought of (most of which many would consider disgusting). However, HE soon had me begging to suck HIS cock, take HIM up my ass, rim HIS ass, drink HIS piss, suck HIS toes, lick HIS armpits, etc. I was born a submissive slut, eager to please dominant men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

I was a slave and deeply in love with my Master. I did everything he wanted and was a devoted slave, put on this planet to serve and please him. It was the best nine years of my life. Sadly he passed; thankfully I have many memories which keep me happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous