Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, babies. I don't want to be mean to you or get mad at you. I'm just scared of people knowing about you and about us and what might happen and it could all turn out horrible and I never want that to happen."

"Understand."

The quivering word told her they were still saddened and left with nothing to do, unless it met her approval.

"Girls, why don't you go outside and enjoy yourselves where you used to go. I know you can't really do much of anything, but it'll give us a chance to get Chelsea settled and under control of herself again. Both of you have been arousing her like crazy, doing God knows what, but I do know she likes it. She was getting close to having an orgasm before I walked in. I mean, think girls, how do I explain to her why she just had an orgasm while just standing in a kitchen? Everything you do and say, I have to come up with some kind of reason for it and I'm running out of excuses, so please, help me out like I asked and don't do anything else to her."

"Okay."

"Okay."

The pouted voices let her know they weren't sad any more, just a little down from the fun stopping.

"So, now that you've played with her breasts and nipples all day, what did you think of them?"

"Beautiful."

"Gorgeous."

"I thought so. I think they are too and so does Lisa. Some women just get blessed with them and others don't get so blessed, but hers are so, I don't know, totally sexy, like they aren't real they're so nice. She might really like what you do to her, but she doesn't know about you like we do and that just makes it really weird for everybody to have that happen. I wish we could all play so you two could be together, but please wait a little while longer. If everything goes okay, maybe we can try to do a little something, but you have to be as quiet as you can be, so she doesn't hear you."

"Okay."

"Okay."

The answers were a lot happier sounding and Olivia smiled, feeling better herself. She walked back down and went into the kitchen and had to stop once again. Chelsea was still against the counter, resting on her forearms, her legs spread wide and quivering down each thigh. Lisa was crouched down between them and holding a tea towel against her pussy.

"Ah, what's going on?"

"Oh, you'll love this one. When we came in, our little girl was being wicked bad and having an orgasm. Since you left, she hasn't stopped and I'm just going with the flow, so to speak. Was coming out pretty good a little while ago. No idea why, she's been like this since we came in and hasn't said a word. Just moaning and cumming, moaning and cumming."

As much as Lisa was lying to Olivia, they used hand signals and facial expressions to tell the truth about it. Olivia came over and put her arm around Chelsea's shoulders and put her head close.

"Are you okay, baby? I mean, orgasms are nice, but this one seems to be going on a little longer than usual."

Chelsea barely turned her head to the side and panted out her words.

"I can't stop. Just started and it won't stop."

Her emotionally stressed filled words told her it was intensely felt, but not totally unwanted, from the sounds of it.

"Do you like it?"

Olivia and Lisa both made faces at each other, knowing it was a dumb question, considering her condition.

Chelsea just nodded anyway and continued shaking through another series of orgasmic pulses.

"Would it help if you just played with it and had a really good orgasm or something?"

Chelsea put her hand under her panties and onto her pussy and groaned hard the moment she did. The feelings were so strong, they buckled her knees and shook her strongly. She pulled her hand out and shook her head to say she was better off not touching it.

"Too hard to do to yourself?"

Chelsea just nodded and seemed to bask in whatever state she was in. The girls knew what being under Livy's spell was like when she wanted them wet and adding Josie in to it, made it even worse.

"Uhm, one of us could do it for you, if you wanted to that is."

Chelsea seemed to take a moment and think about the offer and breathlessly said yes. Olivia looked at Lisa and smiled, both interested in seeing where it led to.

"I have my wand upstairs. That'll take care of it in no time. Want me to bring it down and plug it in and just hold it against you, where you want it? That way I'm not really touching you."

"Yes, yes, please. I just need this to stop. I don't know how much more I can take."

"Okay, I'll hurry. Lisa, maybe see if you can help her somehow."

"How?"

"I don't know, but she's kind of in need of just about anything right now."

"Yeah, guess you're right. I'll see if she wants me to do anything then."

Olivia dashed out and up the stairs to get the wand. Lisa just squatted there, holding the towel against her to collect everything and decided to just let it come out on its own and land on the towel. She lay it on the floor and looked at Chelsea's pussy in action. Her cum was smeared all over her and a steady trickle was coming out and dripping down in long strands. Her lips splayed open as she bore down again and a large dollop slowly ran out and over her clit and dripped off to the floor.

Lisa hated the thought of all that cum going to waste and pressed her fingers against the plump mounds to spread it over them. Up and down, pressing in and squeezing them, Lisa took Chelsea into a quaking orgasm, sending out another torrent to run over her fingers. This time it was spread over her pussy and coated thickly with it. Lisa enjoyed the slippery feel of it, but Chelsea was driven senseless by it and crumbled against the counter and blurted out more cum.

"Wow, you sure do cum a lot."

That seemed to upset Chelsea when she said it and heard a whimper of a cry.

"Hey, what's the matter?"

"I'm so gross."

"What? What do you mean you're gross?"

Chelsea was having a hard time disassociating her orgasm from her misery, making her lose it altogether. Lisa caught her in her arms and sat with her, holding her and watching her start to cry.

"Why do you think you're gross baby?"

"Everything. I'm just gross. My nipples are too big and I cum too much and make a mess and guys think I'm weird."

"Seriously? For one thing, I'm in love with your nipples and if I had the chance, I'd be sucking and licking them every time I could get my hands on them. As far as cumming, join the party. I can cum pretty good too and make one hell of a mess, trust me. So stop feeling like you're weird or gross, or I'll have to start feeling that way myself and I don't want to, okay?"

Chelsea looked up with tear stained eyes and wiped them.

"Okay. Do you really cum a lot? Like me I mean."

"I do, seriously. I always have towels beside the bed. I hate wet spots, don't you?"

Chelsea broke into a smile and giggled a happiness at the thought.

"Yeah, they do suck, don't they?"

"Yeah, but they're a helluva lot of fun to make though, aren't they?'

"Yeah. I really am making a big one right now and I feel like that's nothing to what I feel like I have still."

"Really have some need to cum? Like you can't stop?"

"I do, oh Lisa, what if I never stop? Can I die from cumming too much?"

"I don't know about dying. I know you can pass out after you do it long enough and they're really good orgasms. Dying, I don't know? I never heard of anyone dying. Look, let's wait until Ollie gets back down with the wand and that should work on getting you over this, I hope. Where the hell is she?"

Olivia searched everywhere in her room and couldn't find her wand and remembered the girls had taken it to the room to play with. She went down the hall and opened the door to see the room looked like an orgy had taken place. Toys were everywhere and the room smelled of cum and pussy left far to long to sit on everything. She shook her head and went and unplugged the wand, closing the door behind her as she went into the bathroom to wash it clean again. The entire thing was covered in it and she remembered what Livy was doing to Josie and rolled her eyes.

She washed and dried it well and dashed down again to find them on the floor, Lisa cuddling Chelsea to her and rubbing her cum over her pussy.

"She likes it, keeps her level down where she can handle it, or something, right?"

Chelsea just held on to Lisa a little tighter and let her play with her. Olivia went and plugged the cord in and crouched down.

"Ready to have a big orgasm now, Chelse?'

"Mmmm, yes please."

Olivia looked at Lisa motioning to know if it was the two girls still doing this to her and Olivia shrugged that she wasn't sure. She held the wand against Chelsea's sopping flesh and hit the switch to on. Chelsea strained to it immediately and writhed against Lisa.

"It's okay baby, just let it happen and it'll be all better soon."

Olivia gave a surprised look at how much cum there was and looked at Lisa, who gave her an expression to say she loved it. Olivia nodded too and concentrated on making Chelsea orgasm. She figured with the amount of intimacy they were already having, the introduction of her fingers inside would help things along even better.

She held three together tightly and pushed them into her entrance, working them in and out slowly.

"Yes, oh yes, that's so good."

Olivia heard the acceptance and pushed in a little more, feeling her yield to her fingers. She was so slippery from her own fluids, there was little resistance to her pushing and made it in fully. Chelsea parted her legs wider, pushing her hips up to Olivia in want of her. Olivia's fingers were deluged with soft, creamy cum, feeling her fingers clenched tight in that need to bear down on something. The buzzing was liquid with spattering, the wand spitting it off in dribbles.

"Yes Ollie, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Olivia complied and worked up to slapping her palm off the bulb, making it push harder into her clit. Lisa took hold of her nipples and worked at them, rolling and marvelling at their size. Chelsea went off into a blissful reverie, the over-stimulated ecstasy of everything wiping anything else from her mind.

Olivia kept at it until Chelsea didn't seem to be a part of the real world and was off in her own. She stopped thrusting and softly stroked her inside, turning off the wand and using her hand to rub her clit and shaft. Lisa had laid her back more so she could finally take one of her nipples and suckle on it, massaging the full suppleness of her breast.

Chelsea was wearing a smile of some sorts, something between a grimace and a grin. It did nothing for her looks, but the girls knew she was completely enjoying girl play with them.

"Like the way we touch you and play with you, Chelsea?"

"Yes, oh yes, it feels so good."

"Want to go upstairs and do this some more? Better than lying on the kitchen floor."

Lisa was grinning away at the idea and Olivia wasn't far behind, as they helped her up and half dragged her up the stairs. They laid her on the bed and Olivia looked at her for a moment and it reminded her of that night and how she was willing to try it with her. She sat beside her and ran her hand softly up and down her body, coming close to vital areas of arousal and teasing them.

"Chelsea, you wanted to do this before with me, didn't you?"

Lisa paid close attention to her answer, settling a question that needed one.

"Yes. I wanted you to touch me that night."

"So you remember? I thought you were too drunk and wouldn't."

"I did and think about it often."

Chelsea seemed to be baring it all right then, not caring any more about what she felt or thought. Olivia continued arousing and taunting her into a higher state of lust.

"You have a thing for me, don't you?"

Chelsea lay there with her eyes closed, being able to say what she felt without looking at her. Her reply was so much softer and emotional than before and they knew it was from the heart.

"Yes."

Olivia wasn't sure what to say at that point, Chelsea making it clear she had been harbouring sexual feelings for her all these years. She looked at Lisa who was equally surprised looking and shrugged her shoulders. With everything out in the open, Olivia held no more reservations about dong anything with Chelsea, leaning in and kissing her.

Chelsea wasn't sure at first what to do in response, but arousal took over and her arms went around Olivia and reciprocated the kiss. Lisa happily watched the transition from straight to same sex loving and Chelsea had no problems adapting to the differences. Olivia caressed Chelsea's body, enjoying the feel of her soft skin, as she enjoyed the feel of her lips telling her she had wanted this for a long time.

"Oh Ollie, it's better than I ever imagined."

Lisa knew right then that Chelsea had fantasized for a long time about doing it with Olivia. What the fantasy was, was a mystery, but if her enthusiasm at accepting Olivia's advances was any indication, it was a very passionate fantasy. Chelsea's hand was travelling over Olivia's body eagerly, wanting to know every inch of it. Olivia pushed Chelsea back and looked at her, eyes awash with lust and her hands holding her in need.

"You want to make love with me, Chelsea? Want to do things to me to make me cum, like I want to do to you?"

"Yes, yes, I do want to make you cum."

Olivia glanced at Lisa with a look of surprise and excitement, knowing it was a time of awakening like they had. She looked back down at Chelsea, wondering what she was fantasizing about.

"What would you like me to do? What do you see happening in your fantasy?"

Chelsea blushed deeply, looking back and forth at them.

"In my fantasy, you like my nipples and suck on them hard. It makes me so wet and then you put your fingers in me and fuck me and make me cum and then..."

Chelsea trailed off and shied away from saying any more.

"Then what, baby?"

"And then we rub our pussies together."

Chelsea closed her eyes and waited to hear that she was weird or something for wanting to do that.

"Oh, I'd really like that. I really want to feel your cum on my pussy too."

Chelsea's eyes flew open hearing that, her face full of excited happiness.

"Really? You want to do that with me?"

"I do, I thought about doing that too."

"Olivia, make me cum for you."

Her soft request was almost childlike in tone, so innocently spoken, but in contradiction to what she wanted. Olivia looked at Lisa, wondering if she was invited to join in as well.

"Can Lisa play as well?"

Chelsea looked in Olivia's eyes as her hair was softly stroked by her, the lust burning brightly for her.

"Can we just do it with me and you first, like in my fantasy, then Lisa can join us? Is that okay?"

"Okay with me, it's your fantasy. Lisa, you okay with that baby?"

"Like I have a choice. Okay, you two have fun with your fantasy and I'll go and amuse myself until you're done."

Chelsea heard the despondent tone in Lisa's voice and knew she felt slighted to be left out.

"No, Lisa, stay, please. I don't want you to leave, it's just, I wanted to know what my fantasy would be like with Ollie. I've fantasized about it ever since that night she undressed me after the party. I wanted her to touch me so bad that night. I could have undressed myself, but I wanted Ollie to do it and then take me and make love to me. I couldn't say anything that night, I was so scared to, but after she left, I was so wet and had to play most of the night to it. I play to it often, because I loved what we did together in my fantasy."

"Ahhhh, so that explains why you get so turned on around her and those nipples get so big. Now the real reason comes out. You got the hots for Ollie bad and play closet lesbian with her, sweet. I like the pussy rubbing part too, that's always hot to see in videos."

"You and your videos. How many have you watched?"

"I don't know? Hundreds, thousands, I don't count. I just like looking up new things to try and how to do them. I live vicariously through the world of porn videos, how else do you know what you'll like or won't like? I see what they do and then I imagine myself doing it and sometimes it's, oh yeah, I'm so doing that, or it's, uh uh, not for this girl. Some things it would totally depend on who I was doing it with, you know what I mean?"

"I do, I do. That's why I want to do it with Ollie first and see what it's like. I don't know what to do, just what I imagine in my mind and that's what I really want to have happen."

"I gotcha, no worries. It's okay if I stay and watch you, right?"

"Oh yes, yes, you can watch, I don't mind that, it's just, you know."

"I do, Chelsea. Okay Ollie, looks like you get to break our little princess in and take her to fantasy land. Shall I round up some toys?"

"Oh yes, I'll do it Chelsea's way so she has her fantasy, but after that, we get to have ours, so yeah, bring them all."

"Wait, what? You have a fantasy about me?"

"Oh yeah, I've had the same fantasy about you and imagined things, but I imagined a lot of things you didn't. I know Lisa has the same fantasy after I told her about that night and we're going to have it with you, right after we cum in each others pussies."

"Ollie, I...I..."

"Shhh, no talking, let's cum."

Before Chelsea could say anything, Olivia's mouth was on hers and her tongue instantly engaged in arousal instead of speech. Olivia embraced her to her and Chelsea molded herself into her. Lisa sat back at the end of the bed with a pillow propped behind her and watched the transformation from fantasy to reality. It was hard to feel jealous for some reason, knowing how she felt living out a fantasy or two, or three, she wasn't sure now after doing so much already.

Lisa waited until Olivia had her fingers stroking the wetness out of Chelsea, then got up and went to the room the girls had played in and saw the mess. She pulled her hair and shook with frustration at what she saw. Every toy was scattered about and every one she picked up was crusty with their cum. She sighed and gathered them up and went to the bathroom and put them in the sink and ran the hot water.

She could hear Chelsea succumbing to Olivia and knew she was making her cum already and washed a little faster. She dried them off and used the towel to bring them all back to the room. Olivia was four fingers deep into Chelsea, stretching her open to the knuckles and out again. Each time she pulled out, her fingers were coated thickly in cum, dripping on the towel below. She had to stop and stare at the sexuality, the rawness of it and the need to have it done. Chelsea was holding Olivia in a passionate kiss, holding her own legs up and apart to let her have access in any way.

Her own fingers were deep in Olivia and the both of them were near orgasm. Olivia broke the kiss and sat up, spreading her legs wide, while she held her fingers inside Chelsea and let her cum fill her palm. When it was, she took her fingers out and carefully brought it to herself and rubbed it over her pussy and inside as well.

Lisa could see the cum dripping from her, as she shifted and placed a leg over Chelsea's and moved down so their pussies were inches apart.

"Spread your lips wide and I will too."

Chelsea reached down and used her fingers to lay her pussy open, as Olivia did the same and let them make contact, clit to clit. Chelsea groaned and whimpered at the sheer pleasure of feeling her fantasy happen to her, the soft, smooth skin of her shaven pussy, rubbing against Olivia's. The slipperiness of their cum made it highly sensual to feel, as they rotated in small circles against each other.

Faster and harder they went at each other, as the fantasy of the thrill became the reality of it. Chelsea was crying out in pleasure, enjoying something deeply desired and finally enjoyed. Olivia held her leg so she could grind hard against her and felt the cum oozing out against her. The entire experience was just as incredible to her as well and felt her own orgasmic release begin.