Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa went back to her position again on the bed and watched the finale up close, as cum from both pussies smeared and coated them. Chelsea was in her moment of glory, cumming as hard as she could. It was her only desire to fulfil, to live out her dream and feel the softness of Olivia against her and share the wetness they made.

"I love you, I love you, I love you. Oh God, this feels soooo good."

Olivia rocked her hips a minute longer and stopped, unable to make her muscles respond to move. She finally fell back on the bed exhausted and spent, running her hand over her pussy and feeling the sticky cum coating her. Chelsea lay spread-eagle, panting hard through ragged breaths. Her body rippled with nervous tension releasing continually, the fantasy lived, overstimulating her senses beyond her control.

Lisa moved over and kissed Olivia softly, loving on her lips. Olivia rolled to the side slightly and pulled Lisa closer, wanting more of her kiss. Chelsea opened her eyes to reality again, smiling broadly at the ceiling and finally sat up. She looked at her friends kissing and knew they had shared in such a kiss before. It was purely affectionate and loving and one she had shared with a boyfriend. She watched them share that same kind of kiss and it didn't seem odd, or disgusting to her. It was something that warmed her heart to see instead.

"That looks like it would feel really nice."

The girls broke their kiss and looked at her, Lisa asking her what she liked.

"What looks nice to feel, baby?"

"Kissing like that. It looks like it would feel really nice to kiss like that."

"You want Ollie to kiss you like that?"

"No, I want you to kiss me like that."

"Me?"

Chelsea just smiled and nodded at her happily, her hands held in her lap, clasped together.

"Well, alright then. Lets have a taste of those yummy lips."

Lisa reached out and ran her fingers through Chelsea's hair, then grabbed a handful and led her down onto the bed below her, pausing a moment to look in her pale, blue eyes, seeing the wonderful look of submission like she'd seen in Olivia's.

"You like letting someone control you, don't you?"

Chelsea reddened as she looked at her and barely nodded perceptibly in response.

"Mmmm, so does Ollie. Maybe I'll have two pets to play with and enjoy doing things to them."

Chelsea was immediately confused by that.

"What?"

Before she could say another word to understand, Lisa held her hair a little tighter and kissed her hard. Chelsea's mouth was dominated with lips and tongue devouring hers into a passionate seduction. It didn't take more than half a minute before Chelsea was giving herself to Lisa fully, as Lisa lay over her and Chelsea wrapped her legs around her waist.

Lisa began humping at Chelsea, grinding at her like she was fucking her. Chelsea's hands went down her back and held her ass cheeks tightly, pulling her hips against her harder. Olivia reached over and grabbed two dildos and put lube on them. She held one between her knees, as she eased the first on into Lisa, watching her thighs quiver at the introduction. She slid it in all the way and left it sitting there. She took the other one and slid it into Chelsea, hearing her moan deeply into Lisa's mouth, as slick fluids continued oozing past the shaft.

As the two continued grinding, Olivia worked her thrusts in time with them and fucked the dildos in and out deeply. They held onto each other tightly, as Olivia worked them fast and hard, bringing them to orgasm within ten seconds of each other. The screams of bliss were muffled by their mouths, locked in a kiss, as they strained and shook through orgasm. Olivia finished them off and slid both out, then crouched as low as she could to run her tongue from Chelsea and then over Lisa.

They lay trembling together, as Olivia drained and tongued them both of their cum. She sat back and looked at Lisa laying on Chelsea, the submission to Lisa and then her, becoming someone she wanted to enjoy as her own pet to play with. It wasn't hard to see Chelsea had a sexual desire for her already, openly admitting it to them, then divulging her own submissive needs and enjoying them just like she had.

It struck her somewhat odd, that every woman who came into the house, somehow became who she wanted to be and do the things only dreamt about before. Both her and Lisa had changed dramatically and now Chelsea was basking in the joys of submissive lesbian love as well. Things were muddled and confused in her head to make any real sense out of it, but it was in some way connected to Livy and this house somehow.

As much as there was a great feeling of love involved in it all, there was a question of why the switch to loving women all of a sudden and loving it so much. She was happy being hetero and could have lived happily that way with the right guy, Lisa could too and so could Chelsea, so why them and why did they all want to be lesbian lovers? She looked at the feminine forms and the softness, knowing how much she was now drawn to it. The sight, smell, taste and feel of pussy now consumed her to enjoy it and want nothing else and yet somehow, it all felt right inside, it all felt good. The struggle to understand was outweighed by two hands pulling her down to them and kissing and fondling her.

She kissed Lisa and held her cheek softly.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you, Ollie."

They kissed again, then Olivia turned and faced Chelsea and pulled her closer to her body. She ran her hand through her hair and looked in her eyes, awash in emotion and lust. There was a connection between them, a desire for more than platonic friendship. Olivia leaned in and softly kissed Chelsea, not to incite passion, but show her feelings for her in it. She stopped an pulled back an inch or so and breathed her in.

"I love you, Chelsea. I want you so much. I want to play with you and make you cum for me, do what I ask you to do as my pet. Will you be my pet, Chelsea?"

The look between them wavered, but Chelsea never took her eyes away from Olivia's and knew it was a moment of change in herself to make right then. She started to speak a few times and couldn't get a word out. She swallowed hard and nodded hesitantly, knowing she was willing to explore a world of fantasy with her.

"Yes."

That was all Olivia needed to hear and kissed her again, feeling the acceptance from Chelsea to take her as hers. Lisa knelt and watched the same bonding that she and Olivia had just had and once again, accepted it as a part of who she was and why she loved her. She began to wonder as she saw the feminine loving, how it touched her inside deeply, making her feel at one with it and let it become all of who she was. She laid down and pulled Olivia's face away from Chelsea and kissed her, then kissed Chelsea and looked at them both.

"Cum sluts, two beautiful and sexy cum sluts and you're both mine. I have so much to learn to make you my pets and watch my pet play with hers. I have to watch a whole new bunch of videos about this shit."

"Maybe we'll all have to look at videos to know what to do. I might like being submissive like Chelsea is, but I have a bunch of stuff to learn too."

"Okay then, I'll bring my screen up and we can watch stuff to do and then try it."

"You guys?"

"What sweetie?"

"Have you done this before already? You seem to know a lot about doing it and you seem to like it a lot and..."

They looked at Chelsea and that question was impossible to sidestep, no matter what they came up with.

"We have, but just recently, like in the last couple of days. I know, it's weird, but, well, sweetie, can you try to understand something if we tell you why we did?"

Chelsea looked at Olivia and Lisa and looked in Olivia's eyes again and saw she was trying to be open about herself and why she was doing what she was doing.

"Okay, I'll try to understand."

"When I bought this place, there was lots of talk of a ghost being here."

"A ghost? There's a ghost here? What does that have to do with what we're doing?"

"Let me explain and you'll understand. I didn't think it was real when I heard about it, but I found out there really is a ghost here. Now before you freak out, she's a lovely, young girl named Livy, actually Olivia Masters, just like me, but we call her Livy and me Ollie so we can tell each other apart."

"There's a real ghost living here?"

"That's interesting that you say that."

"What is?"

"That you called her a real ghost and living here."

"I don't understand what you mean."

"Livy is a ghost and somehow we got to communicating and talked to each other. I don't really remember what we were doing when it first happened, but she began touching me and it aroused me and I really got off on it. It was when she put her finger in me, that we found out we could see her."

"You can see her? Like in the movies see her? Wait! She put her finger inside you?"

Olivia could see she was starting to freak out about everything and paused to calm her.

"Yes, she put her finger inside my pussy and when my cum got on it, we could see her. The more cum she got on herself, the more we could see her and the more she could touch me. I was no longer afraid of her and I let her make me orgasm and that's when we found out we started liking girls."

"So, the ghost turned you into lesbians?"

"I don't think she turned us into that, I think Lisa and I have always been close and this wasn't that hard to go a little further and make love together. We found we enjoy being with each other more than any guys we've been with. Have you ever cum like that, or had a guy make you feel like that?"

Chelsea didn't have to think hard on that and frowned slightly.

"No, they haven't. None of them knew how to really turn me on. Not like you did."

"See? That's what I mean. We've never had guys do that for us either. It was so wonderful being together, that we never want to stop. I don't know if we're real lesbians or not, but I'm not that eager to get into bed with another guy, now that I know how fabulous loving another woman is."

Chelsea thought on her recent experience with her and the difference in how satisfied and happy she was compared to her boyfriends.

"You're right. It was better than any guy was. But..."

"But what, sweetie?"

"I'm thinking about how I felt all day since I got here. If I become your lesbian plaything, I can't have my nipples sticking out all the time and have orgasms just standing there thinking about it, like what happened earlier to me. I could never go out of the house, I'd be so embarrassed."

"Baby, I, we... have a bit of a confession to make to you."

Chelsea looked at them, a realization that maybe she was tricked into this somehow.

"What? Did you do something to me to make me like this?"

"No, no, we didn't do anything to you, it was, well...it was Livy and Josie doing it to you."

As expected, Chelsea face was pure shock about it.

"You're telling me ghosts have been doing things to me all day to get me like this? Wait, ghosts? You saying there's more than one?"

"Oh Chelsea, please don't get freaked out. I know it's all so weird and crazy to hear and trust me, it's even harder to try and explain it. Okay, maybe we need to go back and explain what happened over a hundred years ago and fill you in on all the history of this place. My ancestors built this place in the late eighteen hundreds and they had a daughter named Olivia, just like me. Olivia had a friend named Jocelyn and they were sort of like Lisa and me and grew up together since kids. Back then, girls married a lot younger than they do now and of course, you're the same as us and we're the same as them and we do things together to know what they'll be like doing it with a boy."

Chelsea seemed to relax to Olivia relating the history and who Livy was and what she was like. Knowing she loved her best friend and was acting no different than she had at that age, she started relating to her more in understanding. Olivia told her about diaries they had read and what the girls had shared and brought her to the point of being caught by Victoria Masters and what she did to them.

Chelsea was visibly shaken and sad to know the outcome of what happened to them after being denied their love and tears came to the corners of her eyes.

"They killed themselves? Because they couldn't be together?"

"Yes and to make matters worse, Olivia's mother cursed them both for what they had done and that's why they're ghosts. Once we figured out that we could make Livy real and alive for an hour or so, we decided to see if we could do the same thing to Josie and see if she would be the same and it worked. We brought her here so Livy and her could be together again for the first time in over a hundred years of being apart. They just rejoined last night and we were enjoying watching them make love, when you called to say you were coming out to help. It really upset them a lot, I mean, imagine waiting a century to be with someone and just as soon as you get together again, you're told you can't do anything at all for three days while someone is here and wait until they're gone before you can make love or just hug and kiss."

Chelsea weighed that out in her mind, ghosts or not, that was heartbreaking to hear and it touched her deeply.

"I feel so bad now for doing that. I had no idea and now I feel like I should leave and let them be together."

"No, no, it's okay. You don't have to go any where."

Olivia looked at her new submissive pet, someone just like herself and knew she had to feel the same as she would if she asked her.

"Chelsea?"

"Yes, Ollie?"

"Would you like to meet Livy and Josie?"

"The ghosts?"

"Yes, but we don't think of them as ghosts anymore. I know they're right here with us, aren't you girls?"

Chelsea looked about and then a whispered yes was running around her, as well as a heavy scent of lavender.

"Oh, there's that lavender smell again and I thought I heard a soft hiss."

"That was them."

"What was them?"

"That lavender scent you smell, is Livy making herself known. They use a little bit of our energy to talk, but only a word, maybe two at a time while they're like that."

"So, every time I smelled lavender, it was Livy being around me?"

"Yes, that's her signature. It's the smell of her soap she used to make here."

"She made it? I love it, it smells beautiful."

No sooner had she said it, when Livy surrounded her in it.

"Oh, there it is, so strong too."

"That would mean Livy really likes you when she does that."

"She does? You think she likes me?"

Yes circled her completely, making her nipples swell slightly again.

"I heard that! I heard her say yes to me. Oh my God, she likes me."

Olivia and Lisa could see the change in attitude towards it all now, the acceptance coming to her.

"And Josie said yes, which you thought was a hiss. Josie, do you like Chelsea?"

"Yes."

Being able to draw from more bodies, the word was very clearly heard. Chelsea smiled and became excited about interacting with spiritual beings.

"Can I meet you? Like see you, Livy and Josie?"

"Well, see, there's the next part of things that I need to explain. Seems the way to make them real again is to have an orgasm and cum. Like squirt cum or the really slippery kind, or anything that you make, it makes them visible and you can feel them. If you make them orgasm, they can look just like us for hours and if they drink your cum, they can be real as well, just not as long."

They saw the look on Chelsea's face, trying to understand how having orgasms brought ghosts back to life.

"Now, seeing as you're my little cum slut pet, right?"

Chelsea giggled and nodded.

"Yes. I'm you're little cum slut pet."

"Then, I'd like you to be the one to make our girls real, so you can meet them."

Chelsea's face was pure shock instantly at the idea.

"You want me to make out with ghosts?"

Olivia had to chuckle softly and kiss her.

"Remember that big orgasm you had downstairs that didn't seem to want to stop and came out of no where?"

"Oh yes, that was so weird, but I loved it."

"That was them playing with you. They're the ones that made your nipples big all day and made you orgasm that hard."

Chelsea's shock in realizing what she had already experienced was far beyond anything she had felt before and even what she had just done with her friends. The idea had less of a horror to it and more of an inquisitiveness to it now, knowing what they wanted her to do wasn't scary at all, but something incredibly wonderful to experience.

"Okay, what do I have to do?"

"Absolutely nothing, sweetheart. You just lie back and make yourself comfortable, spread your legs and just enjoy everything you feel."

"Oh Ollie, I can't believe this, it's so crazy. I'm going to let ghosts make out with me and cum and then I'll see them. It's so weird, but it works, right?'

"Oh yes. I have a feeling once they have some fun with you, you'll see who they are and you'll want to spend a whole lot of time playing with them."

"Are they pretty?"

"No, pretty is too plain a word for how beautiful they look. If you play enough with them, they'll start casting an aura of white around them."

"Oh my God, you mean they turn into angels or something?"

"I think so, I'm not sure what angels are supposed to look like, but take away the wings and halo bit, I'd say they come as close to being angels as you can get. Mind you, they need to have a lot of sex to get that way and please, don't ask me why it all comes down to sex and female cum that seems to make all of this work, it just does and we've accepted that part of it. I think once you feel the energy in their touch, it's more than love and something a little like uhm, spiritual energy thrown in as well. That's why your orgasm gets so intense and lasts so long, I think. I know the first time it happened to me, I could feel it for hours and that was just my nipple she played with and my panties were soaking from it."

"I guess that's why mine were so wet earlier and had to change them. I was so shocked to see how soaking wet they were and wondered why I was like that. I thought it was because I was fantasizing about you after we got stripped down, but I guess the girls were the ones actually doing that to me. right?"

"Yes, but I love that you have a crush on me like that, I think that's so sweet and I'm really flattered like you wouldn't believe. I will be happy to make any fantasy come true for you. Right now, come lie back between Lisa and me and get ready to enjoy something that will blow you away completely."

Olivia laid back, pulling Chelsea down with her and Lisa did the same. They cuddled in close and took a leg each and laid it over theirs, exposing Chelsea completely to the unknown. She looked at the soft smiles of happiness and felt safe and secure with them, although her anxiousness at delving into the unknown was so nerve wracking for her.

"Chelsea, I'd like you to meet Livy and Josie now. Girls, come say hello to Chelsea and work your magic on her so she can see you."

Chelsea lay there waiting in suspended emotion, unsure of what to expect and what she would feel. No matter how foreign it was to some of her senses to be doing this, other senses that had already experienced it, were gearing up to enjoy it again.

"Touch me, girls."