Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I get strange. I got off on it obviously, but I looked in your eyes when you were looking at me and I knew you wanted me to cum."

"Did you really?"

"I did and to be honest, I liked it so much that it was what made me really orgasm. It felt nice what you were doing, but it was how you were looking at me that made me get off on it."

"Seriously? That's, wow, I mean...that was my fantasy right there with you. The woman was looking at me the whole time wanting me to make her cum, just like you said. Now that's strange. This is strange. I haven't had thoughts or feelings about that for a very long time and suddenly it's like it's all back again. It's almost like I want to do it again, this time knowing you want me to do it to you."

"Marlene! What the fuck? What are you saying?"

Marlene shook her head and realized what she had said and looked at Olivia stunned by it.

"Oh my God, what am I saying to you? Olivia, I never talk or act like this, I swear, as Vic or Joe. I have no idea what gotten into me and why I would say that?"

Olivia saw how shaken she was, coming to a realization in what she had said out of character and she knew it.

"It's okay, I think I know why."

"Please tell me, I feel terrible right now."

"I think it's because of the ghost stuff in me. I know they used some energy on me and it's probably still in me and it made you want to do that."

"How do you know? What makes you think that?"

Olivia knew she had to divulge something else to her and hoped it didn't set anything off.

"Okay, I have to tell you something, but please don't think I'm weird, it just happened and well... anyway, I made out with the ghosts a few times and they have some energy they use that really makes you super horny and want a woman. It wears off after a while, but when they use it on you, you're as lesbian as they come and I do mean cum. It has to do with female ejaculation or our cum or whatever we make inside our pussies and they sort of feed on it."

Marlene was flabbergasted by it and looked at Olivia strangely.

"I know, I sound like some sicko, but it was incredible to feel. It was. Think of being touched a certain way you really like being touched and times it a thousand, that's what it's like when they do it with their energy."

"Oh my God. So they possessed you sexually like that, why?"

"That, I can't answer."

"Can't or won't?"

"Can't. I don't know why it was happening and what was supposed to happen to me and to my friends. God, I can't believe they're still out of it. I don't even know what happened to them, I'm just glad they're okay. Or at least I hope so."

"Am I going to become a lesbian?"

"No, I don't think you'll want to dump Vic and do women, no. I think you just got a taste of it when you were helping me get the bullet out. I think my cum has a lot of energy in it and that's why."

"So, just touching your cum could turn a woman into a lesbian, just like that?'

"Pretty well. Happened to you pretty fast, didn't it?"

"Yeah, it did, didn't it? Wow. Want to check on them and make sure?"

"Yeah, you come too and see if they are. I don't know what to look for to make sure."

They left the room and Olivia opened the door to the spare room. Lisa was still spooning with Chelsea, but her hand was no longer on her breast, it had moved and was between her legs. They went over and Marlene looked them over and nodded they were fine and just asleep. Olivia sat on the bed and took Lisa's hand from Chelsea's crotch and softly stroked her arm to wake her up.

"Lisa. Lisa, wake up baby."

Lisa began stirring and rolled onto her back and took a deep breath.

"She's waking up, try the other one."

"Okay. Chelsea. Chelsea, wake up now sweetie, come on."

Olivia stroked her arm and shook her gently. Chelsea took a deep breath and moaned, not wanting to wake up yet. Olivia brushed her hair back from her face and rubbed her cheek softly.

"Come one sweetheart, open your eyes."

Chelsea finally opened her eyes to a squint and shifted in the bed. Lisa was opening her eyes and staring at a strange ceiling.

"What the fuck? Ollie?"

"Yeah baby, I'm right here."

Lisa looked at her and ruffled her hair trying to think.

"What's going on? Who's she?"

"It's okay baby, we're alright. We're at Bert's house and this is Vic's wife. Marlene. Marlene, this is Lisa and this sleepyhead is Chelsea."

"Hi girls."

Lisa propped herself up on her elbows and said hello, then noticed how she was dressed.

"What the...how did I get in this?"

"I have a feeling we were dressed by the guys last night."

"What guys?"

"Vic, Bert and Joe."

"Wait, they saw us all naked? Oh shit, you're kidding right?"

"Ah, look at yourself, who else would dress you in a guy's shirt and underwear?"

Lisa reached down and felt what she was wearing and looked at Olivia and Marlene with acknowledgement of her words.

"Shit. Well, so much for first appearances, eh?"

"Hey, don't worry about it. Probably the highlight of their lives to see you all naked."

"Well, still."

"I was naked? What was I doing naked? I don't remember being naked."

"Yes Chelsea, you were naked last night like Lisa and me."

"Where's Livy and Josie?"

"Uh, they can't be here, sweetie. Ghosts, remember."

"Oh, right. I forgot. Are they okay?"

"I'm sure they are."

Olivia turned to Marlene and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Is she an angel or what? Goes through whatever last night and can't remember a thing, but she's concerned for the ghosts."

Marlene looked at Chelsea now sitting up.

"You like the ghosts, do you Chelsea?"

"Oh, I love them both. I think they're both adorable."

"Really? They're nice to you I take it?"

"Oh yes, they're very nice to me."

"I see. Very nice."

Marlene looked at Olivia and raised an eyebrow to her, letting her know she was understanding the power they possessed over them.

Chelsea threw back the covers and got out of bed, then Lisa climbed out after and both stretched and yawned. They hugged Olivia and kissed her and the four stood in the small room getting to know one another. The girls were curious about how they were dressed and Marlene had to laugh and tell them about how they got that way. Chelsea didn't like the idea of a man's underwear on at all and stripped them off.

"So, what are you going to wear instead?"

"I don't know, but that was gross to me."

"Need to feel panties instead?"

"Well, yeah."

"I understand. Look, maybe it's okay to go back to your place and you can get changed into your own clothes? Let me go tell Vic and see what they think, hang on."

Marlene left them and went outside to the guys standing and talking.

"Vic, do you think it's okay for the girls to go back and get some clothes on? They can't sit around in Bert's stuff any more."

"I don't know, Marlene. Joe, what do you think?"

"Well, I suppose it would be okay. Don't think much happens during the day, so they should be alright."

"I'll go with them and bring them back right after."

"Okay, but right back again. I don't want nothing happening to you too."

"I'll be okay, but thanks for being concerned baby, that's sweet."

Marlene kissed his cheek and held her hand out for the keys. Vic reached in and handed them to her and cautioned her one last time.

"You smell lavender or see purple lights glowing, you get out of there pronto, understand?"

"Okay, lavender or purple and I'm gone. I got it. Okay, be back as soon as I can with them."

Marlene went back in and collected the girls to go. They followed her out to the truck and went to the guys first to thank them for what they had done for them. They left each blushing a bright red in the cheeks, as they hugged and kissed them all. They climbed in the truck and Marlene backed out and drove away waving to them.

"They should be okay, right?"

"Should be. Millie and the girls killed Heather they said, so the possessing thing should be over. I don't see as they're in any danger, Vic."

"Good. Last thing I need is Marlene getting into all that nonsense."

"What nonsense?"

"You know, that girlie stuff they were doing."

"Oh, right. Well, they shouldn't be possessed to do that now, so they should be going back to normal again, I hope."

"That's encouraging."

"What? Like I'm the expert on ghosts and shit now? I don't know, I'm just figuring is all."

"Well I hope your figuring is right, is all I'm asking."

"Well, me too."

They went back inside and sat around discussing everything endlessly, the whole event from start to finish to incredible to let sit.

Marlene and the girls talked the whole way back about the house and what Olivia was planning on. She was excited about it being a bed and breakfast as well as a spa and said she'd be one of her first customers for a manicure/pedicure and massage. Olivia said her first treatments were on the house and Marlene was beaming happily at the thought.

She pulled in and stopped and they all looked the place over first, before getting out and going to the door. Olivia went to open it and found it was locked and couldn't understand why.

"Fuck! We're locked out and can't get in, now what?"

"Maybe a window is still open and we can climb through."

They were just going to leave the porch, when the sound of the lock turning caught their attention.

"Was that what I think it was?"

"I don't know, Lisa, let's check and see."

Olivia went back and tried the door and it opened. She pushed it open and lavender washed out to surround her in the scent. Olivia smiled her happiest at smelling it and then so did Lisa. They went in quickly and looked around, hoping to see them.

"Livy? Josie? Are you here?"

Chelsea and Marlene went in and closed the door, looking around like Olivia and Lisa were.

"What are we looking for?"

"Livy and Josie. Can't you smell the lavender?"

"Yes, does that mean she's here? Are we going to be okay?"

"Yes, yes, we'll be fine."

Olivia dashed up the stairs and went into her bedroom and saw the chaos her room was left in and stunned her to think of why. Last night crept back to her in pieces, as she remembered dribs and drabs of it. She didn't see or smell any sign of the girls and stood at the top of the stairs again.

"I don't see them. Maybe because they don't know who you are, Marlene. That might be it. Livy? Josie? It's okay, Marlene knows and is okay knowing about you. Please come to us, we miss you so much."

They all looked about waiting for a sign, then Chelsea spotted a glow coming from the room and pointed.

"In your room, look."

Olivia turned and saw the faint glow and raced back in. Livy was materializing to fullness and Josie was close behind, still somewhat transparent. Olivia waited a moment and dashed to hug Livy. She held her tightly and Livy responded in kind just as enthusiastically. When Josie was complete, she joined in and the three hugged with the greatest of loves for one another. After kisses were shared, Olivia told them she wanted them to meet Marlene. The girls waited as Olivia went out to the railing to tell them.

"Marlene, I'd like to introduce you to Livy and Josie. Girls, come and say hello to Marlene and let her know everything is alright now."

Livy and Josie came out slowly, making their way to the railing hand in hand. They looked over and down at the girls smiling up at them and then at Marlene, still standing close to the door just in case. They walked to the stairs and took one step and floated down the rest to the bottom. Marlene put her hand to her mouth in surprise.

"Oh my God!"

They walked up to her, their naked bodies aglow with a lavender hue and stood in front of her. They were smiling in their angelic way like innocent children at her, easing her worried look. Marlene stopped fearing them and looked at them closer. It wasn't long before she was showing an admiration for their beauty.

"Oh my, you are beautiful girls. I can't believe it, I'm actually seeing a ghost. Two ghosts and they're like angels."

"Well, sort of they are angels really."

Marlene looked at Lisa and realized it was close to truth in what they were and sighed hard at the thought of being that close to something so moving to the soul. Livy held her hand out to say hello and Marlene looked at the soft, smooth skin and the delicateness of her fingers and slowly put her hand out to take it.

Marlene saw Livy take it in hers and instantly felt the energy come into her and she looked at Livy with fondness.

"Nice to meet you, Marlene."

Livy let go of her hand and gave her a light hug. Marlene softened to her instantly and hugged her back stronger. Olivia came down and stood with Lisa and Chelsea, as they watched Marlene get to know the girls. Livy and Josie stood back again and held hands in front of Marlene and looked at her again.

"I, I...you're both so...I feel so warm and, and, I don't know?"

"Feel very loved and adored, Don't you?"

Marlene looked at Chelsea and nodded.

"Yes, yes, that's exactly how I feel. Loved and adored."

"That's why we love them so much. How can you not want to feel like that?"

Marlene thought about it and nodded again to her thoughts.

"I can see that. I just can't get over it. Two ghosts and you're both gorgeous from head to toe in every way and I love how you just made me feel."

"We're happy you like us. We want Ollie's friends to like us."

"Well, count me in as one who likes you, because I do. I came here once as a girl, barely nineteen I think and I left here feeling so different about myself, was that you that did that to me?"

"Yes."

"I don't know what it was that you did, but I wanted to be with a woman so badly after that. Why did you make me do that?"

"Love. I did it for love, because I missed being in love with Josie."

"So you wanted to love me?"

"Yes. I liked you back then, you were very pretty."

"You remember me?"

"I remember every girl. I was hoping you would come back, but you didn't. None of them came back. I was so sad and lonely for a long time and then Ollie came and now I am happier than I've ever been."

"I guess I've changed quite a bit since then, kids will do that to a woman, but you thought I was pretty and wanted to be with me?"

"Yes, I did. You're still pretty, not like you used to be though, but you're still a pretty woman."

"Really? That's so sweet of you."

Marlene was taken by Livy's comment and moved in to hug and kiss her cheek. She looked into her light, brown eyes and saw the depth in them and became lost. Livy's soft touch welcomed her and without any more thought, Marlene moved in and kissed Livy with affection and a hidden desire from decades past. It was passionate and strong and Livy pulled back, leaving Marlene panting and breathless, a clear sign of lust in her eyes.

"Uh, Marlene, you sure you want to go there? I told you what happens if you do."

Marlene looked at Olivia, her face awash in arousal and she knew Marlene was under Livy's spell. No matter how innocently given, anything she did would set off a desire in a woman to be with her. The more she did, the more empowered a woman was to desire her. Marlene was already enamoured with her and now faced a growing arousal in her.

"Oh Olivia, it's just so..."

"I know. Makes you soak your panties in seconds and want to go at it like mad. I told you what happened to us and how we ended up like this. I'm just trying to let you know to stop now, or there's no turning back from it."

Marlene looked at Olivia with the struggle clearly showing and made the mistake of turning and looking into Livy's eyes again. She became instantly lost in them and stared into the soft pools of exotica beckoning her to them.

"Marlene, don't, I'm warning you."

Olivia took hold of her and went to move her away from in front of Livy, but she didn't want to move.

"Fine, want to see what it's like, you'll see what it's like then. Livy, be a dear and just put your hand over her pussy and make her soak them completely. You wanted to do it before, so now's your chance. Let her have it."

Marlene looked at Livy moving in a step and then felt her hand cup her mound. Instantly her hand began to glow brighter and Marlene's knees began to shake. Her hands held onto Livy for support, staring into her eyes as she was forced into an orgasm that went on as long as Livy wanted it to. Marlene couldn't hold on to Livy, as her strength was sapped by her orgasmic experience. In another few seconds, Livy took her hand away and let the glow diminish.

Marlene crumbled to her knees, her hands going to her crotch and cupping it. Olivia helped her back up and sat her in the small wooden chair by the hall table. Marlene looked delirious in ecstasy, a silly smile plastered on her face to show how blissful the experience was. Olivia caressed and patted her cheek to bring her around and waited until she snapped out of it.

"Well, I warned you. What do you feel like now?"

"Uhm, I feel...wet."

Olivia looked down between her legs and an ever-growing stain was forming in her pants.

"Sweet. Can't wait to hear how you explain that to Vic when we get back."

Marlene vaguely understood Olivia and looked down at herself and saw the wetness herself. She let out a little oh and undid her pants. She slid her fingers under the waistband and down to her sopping mess. She stuck her fingers inside and immediately groaned at the sensation of doing it.

"Great, she's going to want to take care of that now I'm sure. I told her back at the house what happened to us and she even confessed that she knew she was possessed long ago and what it did to her. Now she's doing it again, even after I warned her not to."

"Can't stop what's hidden inside it seems. Whatever we've ever fantasized about or thought about, they know and use it to control us."

"I told her all that. I told her how Chelsea fell in love with them and heard her say it herself."

"I do. I love Livy and Josie."

"Yes baby, we know you do."

Chelsea was happily watching Marlene with Josie and Livy, while Olivia and Lisa stood and watched the scene from behind and shook their heads. Marlene's pants and panties were at her ankles, her legs spread wide and her fingers working inside herself deeply. The moans of the girls just seemed to spur her on to do more.

"So what do we do? Leave her here to put on a show for them until she wears herself out, or what?"

"Fuck Lisa, how do I know what to do? You saw how much energy she put into her. That was like a hundred wands going off at once in her. She'll be at it for hours to get rid of that feeling. Shit, she told me how she used to play almost every night to this fantasy she had of another girl and how strong a pull it had on her. Now she's had this? I swear, if she goes lesbian, it wasn't us. She's wanted this and now she's got to deal with it."

"Well, we can't just leave her here in the hall doing it, what if someone comes?"

"Right, like that's going to go over well. Okay, let's get her upstairs at least in our room so she's out of sight at least. Christ, I hope she's not a screamer when she cums."

"Damn, let the whole fucking neighbourhood know she's cumming."

They went over and took Marlene's pants and panties off and helped her up. She was obsessed with playing with herself and barely stopped as they went up the stairs. They carried her over and laid her on the bed and Marlene wasted no time in getting back into shoving four fingers into her sopping flesh giddily. They went out and closed the door, looking at the girls.

"No one go in there until she's finished. I don't need her getting off any more than she needs to. Now I have to wash and dry these so she doesn't give it all away."

"Babe, don't matter what we do. She's going back with a shit eating grin whether we do anything or not. You know that, I know that."