Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! This just gets more fucked up instead of better. Never mind, I'm going to get this cum out and that's it."

Olivia stormed off to the bathroom to wash Marlene's clothes out, leaving the girls in the hall. There was a moment of what to do going between them, then Chelsea moved and hugged Livy tightly, causing Lisa and Josie to do the same.

"I was so worried about you two. We came back and you weren't here and we didn't see you all day."

Livy never said what had happened and just hugged and kissed her back.

"I missed you too, Chelsea."

They switched and hugged the other and soon went down to the kitchen to sit. Lisa and Chelsea were thirsty and needed to drink, while Livy and Josie sat, so Livy could lay her legs over Josie's.

"You two always look so good together. I love seeing together and how you are."

"Thank you, Lisa. I love Josie, with all my heart I do."

"I love her just the same."

"So, how did you get to be whole again after you vanished? I thought you needed us to do that?"

"Heather taught us how. We know how to use our energy on each other to do it."

"So, you don't need us any more to play with?"

"No, we can do it on our own now."

Lisa and Chelsea seemed down at the thought they wouldn't be enjoying time with them like that any more.

"We can still play if you want to. Josie and I love playing with you and learning knew things. We can't wait to know when we're getting the toys you promised us."

"Oh yeah, that's right. We did say we would buy you a bunch of toys."

"So it would be great if we could play together and you could teach us how to use them."

"We'd love to. I know Ollie would want to too."

Olivia walked in and looked at them, wondering what they were talking about.

"What would I want to do?"

"Oh, hey babe. Livy was reminding me about the toys we said we'd buy them and they wanted to know if we'd play with them and show them how they work."

Olivia thought back and remembered what she had promised them.

"Oh yeah, we'll get them for you. Just, right now, things are a little crazy and we need to get back on track first."

The sounds of Marlene's heavy moans could be heard and they knew she was cumming hard. It went on for a minute and died off, but they knew it would return again soon.

"I hope she doesn't soak the bed. Poor thing stinks of cum and pussy already."

"Uhm, anyone think to put more towels down in case she's a squirter? The one under her isn't going to do shit to get that."

"Fuck, this is nuts! Okay, I'll go and check on her."

Olivia turned and went back upstairs to check on Marlene, as the others sat and continued talking. Chelsea stood by Josie and looked at them both.

"Livy, Josie, now that you don't need us anymore, are we going to be together any more?"

"Do you want to be with us, Chelsea?"

"Oh yes, I do. I love being with you both."

Livy and Josie got up and hugged and kissed Chelsea, fondling her playfully, letting her know they were happy too.

Olivia walked in and looked at Marlene on the bed and sighed heavily. She was holding her legs open with her elbows and pushing her fist inside herself with her other hand hard. The wet sucking sounds told Olivia she was ripe and juicy with cum and watched her pull her hand out. A huge blurt of opaque cum blurted out and Marlene ran her fingers through it, smearing it about her pussy, then shoved her hand back inside. She went back to deep thrusting with her other hand and Olivia quietly back away and closed the door. She went back down to the kitchen and stopped at the scene there.

Lisa was sitting against the wall with her feet up, watching Livy and Josie work they glowing digits into Chelsea, who was lying on the table holding her legs up for them. She walked up to Lisa and motioned at what was going on.

"Oh, just a happy reunion. They missed each other and just catching up."

Olivia looked at them and back at Lisa.

"Catching up? Fisting her ass and pussy is catching up?"

"Well, she wanted them to. Guess she has a fisting fetish now."

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck. That's all that ever happens in this place, is fucking."

"Well, come on Ollie, it's way better than murder or torture or something horrible. Damn, she's fucking loving it, so let them have fun."

"Don't you get it, Lisa?"

"What?"

"This place is still possessed and so are they. It wasn't just Heather doing all this, it's something else. Heather was all about mean and nasty shit, this is about loving and fun stuff. Marlene is up there right now smiling away happily shoving her fist in herself and these two are going at Chelsea on the fucking table with their fists in her."

Nothing Olivia said even phased the girls from what they were doing, all three completely lost in the orgasmic moment. Lisa looked at Olivia in a dawning awareness and then at the scene in front of her.

"No way? We still have something doing this to us?"

"Yes, don't you see? The moment we walked in, Marlene was feeling sexual and once she saw Livy and Josie and touched them, she was possessed. It wasn't just Livy that did it. She just learned this stuff from Heather and so did Josie. Something else was controlling them before that to make them want girls. I just don't know what now."

Lisa sat up more in understanding, not letting the sexuality of the moment take her. She got up from the table quickly and stood by Olivia, like being there any longer would bring her into a possessed state.

"Are you serious? We could still be possessed?"

"I think so. I don't know how, but I just know there's a force at work still making us do this."

"Shit, not good. Just when I was getting sure of things that I wanted to be with you because I want to be and now it could still be because we're possessed."

"I know. I'm so fucking confused right now I could scream."

"Well don't, that's not going to help anything and I need you in control and focused on this."

Olivia was beside herself what to do and made a decision on her own. She went to the table and pulled the girl's hands from Chelsea, lavender cum dripping and oozing from their hands.

"Stop! Enough, no more. Don't touch us anymore girls. We're still being possessed by something and it's not Heather."

Livy's and Josie's eyes stopped glowing as they looked at Olivia, frantic and worried, making them become concerned for her.

"Ollie? What is it?"

"Girls, I know it's not you're fault, but every time you touch us, we become possessed by you and I don't think it's you possessing us. I know you have powers, but I think someone or something else is controlling them and us in the process. I've had the hardest time since I walked in, to not want to have sex. It's like I instantly craved the idea of having sex of any kind. I don't think you meant to turn Marlene on like that and I was so stupid for telling you to do that to her. I didn't think for a second there was still something going on, but there is, I feel it. I just don't know what."

"I think you're right. I had that same sort of feeling hit me too, but I was like you and held back."

"Good, I think you're like me and have some control over it now."

"Okay. What should we do?"

"Right now, just stop all the sex and calm the fuck down. Better help me with Marlene, I have no idea what she's doing to herself at this point."

"Real horn dog is she?"

"She's worse than all of us."

"Shit. Okay, let's go see."

They left the girls with Chelsea and told them not to do any more arousing of any kind to her. They went up and opened the door and both of them gasped, Marlene had found the large dildo and had it stuffed in her ass, trying to shove both hands inside her pussy. Cum was soaking her and the bed, while she laughed deliriously at doing it all.

Olivia and Lisa went to the bed and got on beside Marlene. They pulled on her arms and dragged her hands out, having a hard time stopping her from putting them back in. Lisa managed to put her knee on Marlene's arm and pulled the dildo out of her ass and tossed it on the towel. It made a splashing sound and saw it was flooded with cum.

"Think we found our new cum queen. Holy shit, look how much cum there is."

"Oh my God, look at that!"

Marlene's pussy started pouring out cum and it flowed straight into her gaping ass, disappearing inside.

"I wonder what Vic would think of this if he ever saw it?"

"I wonder if she's ever done that with him before? I never came like I do now and neither did you and fuck, Chelsea is a cum factory. If she starts cumming all over the place when she's with him, he's going to know something happened to her."

"No kidding. Could you imagine? Going at it like usual and then she starts doing that. No way she's blaming it on any change in her cycle or menopause."

"Yeah, she's too young for that. I bet Vic never seen her get that big before either. Look how big she stretched herself. She's huge."

"That's more than huge. From what she looked like downstairs, before she started to now, she's like fives times as big. I don't care who you are, that's going to hurt. I hurt just looking at her."

"Think she's stopped cumming?"

"I don't know? She's still grinning away, so who knows?"

"Yeah, I had to laugh the first time I saw that look on your face, Ollie. You looked priceless."

"Yeah, I wish I had a camera when you looked like that."

"Look at Chelsea, she almost looks like that all the time now."

They had to laugh and Olivia decided to take a peek inside and see what was happening. She gently pulled a lip open and the dark pink flesh was still awash in cum. She pointed to her ass and Lisa moved in to look. It was filled with cum pulsing up and down with contractions, as Marlene giggled still.

"Damn, I wonder how much is in there? That looks like a lot right there."

"I know. Okay, let's sit her up and see if we can empty her out and maybe clean her up. I don't trust her touching herself to do that."

"The things we do for people, I tell ya."

"Hey, I said I was sorry for telling Livy to do that. I should have known better and now I have a woman I barely know, the wife of some one I barely know and she's not only seen me naked, but made me cum and she's gone sex crazed by a ghost. The things we do for people."

"Think she'll hold it against you?"

"Really? Come on, let's get her up."

They sat her up and she immediately started farting out cum from her ass. That caused her to giggle, which caused her to fart even more and the chain reaction led Marlene to laughing hilariously at herself. Cum added to the pool on the towel and rose up Marlene's thigh's as it collected.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Look at all of that, Ollie."

"I know, I'm looking, I'm looking. That's unbelievable, just unbelievable."

They sat with her and watched blurts of cum fart from her ass, as the flow from her pussy seemed to have emptied out. They shook their heads in disbelief and got her to the side of the bed, then carried her to the bathroom. A steady trail of cum showed the path, as they stood her at the sink and ran the water. Marlene looked at herself in the mirror and started giggling again and Lisa turned her face away to look at her.

"No. No looking at yourself or touching yourself."

Marlene laughed and tried to use Lisa's hand to touch herself.

"No, you've had enough, now snap out of it and be normal again already."

Lisa gave her cheeks a few light slaps and Marlene seemed to look dazed for a moment, then looked about and back at Lisa.

"What's going on?"

"Had yourself a little introduction to some ghost fun. How did you like it?"

"Great, she doesn't remember a thing and now we have to tell her what she was doing."

"What? What do you mean, what I was doing? Wait! Why am I naked?"

Lisa and Olivia had to laugh at that point, the look on Marlene's face was priceless and they made her look at herself in the mirror. Marlene looked and saw how wild her hair was and her make up smeared about.

"Marlene? Might want to have a little feel between your legs and see what you did to yourself. We were just bringing you in to clean you up. I swear, we had nothing to do with it, it was all you."

"What?"

Marlene reached down and instantly felt how swollen and gaping she was, along with the copious wetness coating and dripping from her.

"Oh my fucking...,what the hell did I do?"

Marlene looked at Lisa and Olivia, shocked at what she was feeling still.

"Let's get you washed up and back in the room and we'll tell you everything we know you did. Honestly, there's a lot we don't and only you know what you did."

"How? Why? I was standing in the... "

"Just wash up, we'll fill you in later."

"Uh, not really the best choice of words, Lisa."

"Oh yeah, right, oops. We'll tell you later."

Olivia handed Marlene a wash cloth and let her wash herself and make all the faces as she discovered what condition she was in. Olivia handed her a towel to dry off and then another to wrap around her body.

"So what happened?"

"Come on, might as well see it all for yourself before it gets cleaned up and you'll see the results of what you did. That'll let you know how crazy you got."

"Oh God. Is it bad?"

"I don't know if you'd call it bad, but I bet you never did it before."

They went in and Olivia waved her hand at the bed to Marlene. Marlene went over and looked at the towel and the bed and couldn't believe what she was seeing. She touched her fingers into it and felt them, then held them to her nose. She turned immediately to Olivia with a look of dismay.

"You're kidding? This is me? I made all that?"

"Yes you did, now, sit over here and we'll tell you what we know you did to make that and I'm pretty sure by the time we tell you, you won't want to mess with ghosts again, trust me."

They sat her on the settee and sat on either side of her and told her everything that happened since she walked in. She couldn't believe she had wanted to do it like that to herself and in front of everyone. Then being taken in the room and put on the bed so she could finish what she wouldn't stop doing. Olivia told her of the one time she went in and saw her with one hand and then the second time with both hands and the dildo in her ass.

Marlene was so ashamed and embarrassed she was frantic to just leave and hide away from everyone. The girls held her hands and caressed her arms to soothe her.

"Hey, don't feel so bad, at least it was all just you and no one touching you. Nothing wrong with a little self pleasure."

"Olivia, please, that's more than a little self pleasure. I've never had orgasms like that and I've never, ever made anything like that come out of me."

Marlene was pointing to the bed like it was an abomination that she'd made.

"It's alright, sweetheart. Look, just don't let Vic get at you for a few days until you're back to normal."

"No kidding, he could park his truck in there right now. I really had both hands inside me?"

"Yeah, you did. Amazed the hell out of us that you could do that. I know we can get big having a kid, but that was pretty close to that, not too mention that big fucker up your ass."

"What the fuck was I thinking?"

"Not sure, but that's what that ghost energy does to you. It just takes you over instantly and you are all pussy and cum after that."