Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 15

Story Info
Marlene falls victim to possession, discloses her past.
11.2k words
4.72
5.2k
8
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Livy's and Josie's eyes stopped glowing as they looked at Olivia, frantic and worried, making them become concerned for her.

"Ollie? What is it?"

"Girls, I know it's not your fault, but every time you touch us, we become possessed by you and I don't think it's you possessing us. I know you have powers, but I think someone or something else is controlling them and us in the process. I've had the hardest time since I walked in, to not want to have sex. It's like I instantly craved the idea of having sex of any kind. I don't think you meant to turn Marlene on like that and I was so stupid for telling you to do that to her. I didn't think for a second there was still something going on, but there is, I feel it. I just don't know what."

"I think you're right. I had that same sort of feeling hit me too, but I was like you and held back."

"Good, I think you're like me and have some control over it now."

"Okay. What should we do?"

"Right now, just stop all the sex and calm the fuck down. Better help me with Marlene, I have no idea what she's doing to herself at this point."

"Real horn dog is she?"

"She's worse than all of us."

"Shit. Okay, let's go see."

They left the girls with Chelsea and told them not to do any more arousing of any kind to her. They went up and opened the door and both of them gasped, Marlene had found the large dildo and had it stuffed in her ass, trying to shove both hands inside her pussy. Cum was soaking her and the bed, while she laughed deliriously at doing it all.

Olivia and Lisa went to the bed and got on beside Marlene. They pulled on her arms and dragged her hands out, having a hard time stopping her from putting them back in. Lisa managed to put her knee on Marlene's arm and pulled the dildo out of her ass and tossed it on the towel. It made a splashing sound and saw it was flooded with cum.

"Think we found our new cum queen. Holy shit, look how much cum there is."

"Oh my God, look at that!"

Marlene's pussy started pouring out cum and it flowed straight into her gaping ass, disappearing inside.

"I wonder what Vic would think of this if he ever saw it?"

"I wonder if she's ever done that with him before? I never came like I do now and neither did you and fuck, Chelsea is a cum factory. If she starts cumming all over the place when she's with him, he's going to know something happened to her."

"No kidding. Could you imagine? Going at it like usual and then she starts doing that. No way she's blaming it on any change in her cycle or menopause."

"Yeah, she's too young for that. I bet Vic never seen her get that big before either. Look how big she stretched herself. She's huge."

"That's more than huge. From what she looked like downstairs, before she started to now, she's like fives times as big. I don't care who you are, that's going to hurt. I hurt just looking at her."

"Think she's stopped cumming?"

"I don't know? She's still grinning away, so who knows?"

"Yeah, I had to laugh the first time I saw that look on your face, Ollie. You looked priceless."

"Yeah, I wish I had a camera when you looked like that."

"Look at Chelsea, she almost looks like that all the time now."

They had to laugh and Olivia decided to take a peek inside and see what was happening. She gently pulled a lip open and the dark pink flesh was still awash in cum. She pointed to her ass and Lisa moved in to look. It was filled with cum pulsing up and down with contractions, as Marlene giggled.

"Damn, I wonder how much is in there? That looks like a lot right there."

"I know. Okay, let's sit her up and see if we can empty her out and maybe clean her up. I don't trust her touching herself to do that."

"The things we do for people, I tell ya."

"Hey, I said I was sorry for telling Livy to do that. I should have known better and now I have a woman I barely know, the wife of some one I barely know and she's not only seen me naked, but made me cum and she's gone sex crazed by a ghost. The things we do for people."

"Think she'll hold it against you?"

"Really? Come on, let's get her up."

They sat her up and she immediately started farting out cum from her ass. That caused her to giggle, which caused her to fart even more and the chain reaction led Marlene to laughing hilariously at herself. Cum added to the pool on the towel and rose up Marlene's thigh's as it collected.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Look at all of that, Ollie."

"I know, I'm looking, I'm looking. That's unbelievable, just unbelievable."

They sat with her and watched blurts of cum fart from her ass, as the flow from her pussy seemed to have emptied out. They shook their heads in disbelief and got her to the side of the bed, then carried her to the bathroom. A steady trail of cum showed the path, as they stood her at the sink and ran the water. Marlene looked at herself in the mirror and started giggling again and Lisa turned her face away to look at her.

"No. No looking at yourself or touching yourself."

Marlene laughed and tried to use Lisa's hand to touch herself.

"No, you've had enough, now snap out of it and be normal again already."

Lisa gave her cheeks a few light slaps and Marlene seemed to look dazed for a moment, then looked about and back at Lisa.

"What's going on?"

"Had yourself a little introduction to some ghost fun. How did you like it?"

"Great, she doesn't remember a thing and now we have to tell her what she was doing."

"What? What do you mean, what I was doing? Wait! Why am I naked?"

Lisa and Olivia had to laugh at that point, the look on Marlene's face was priceless and they made her look at herself in the mirror. Marlene looked and saw how wild her hair was and her make up smeared about.

"Marlene? Might want to have a little feel between your legs and see what you did to yourself. We were just bringing you in to clean you up. I swear, we had nothing to do with it, it was all you."

"What?"

Marlene reached down and instantly felt how swollen and gaping she was, along with the copious wetness coating and dripping from her.

"Oh my fucking...,what the hell did I do?"

Marlene looked at Lisa and Olivia, shocked at what she was feeling still.

"Let's get you washed up and back in the room and we'll tell you everything we know you did. Honestly, there's a lot we don't and only you know what you did."

"How? Why? I was standing in the... "

"Just wash up, we'll fill you in later."

"Uh, not really the best choice of words, Lisa."

"Oh yeah, right, oops. We'll tell you later."

Olivia handed Marlene a wash cloth and let her wash herself and make all the faces as she discovered what condition she was in. Olivia handed her a towel to dry off and then another to wrap around her body.

"So what happened?"

"Come on, might as well see it all for yourself before it gets cleaned up and you'll see the results of what you did. That'll let you know how crazy you got."

"Oh God. Is it bad?"

"I don't know if you'd call it bad, but I bet you never did it before."

They went in and Olivia waved her hand at the bed to Marlene. Marlene went over and looked at the towel and the bed and couldn't believe what she was seeing. She touched her fingers into it and felt them, then held them to her nose. She turned immediately to Olivia with a look of dismay.

"You're kidding? This is me? I made all that?"

"Yes you did, now, sit over here and we'll tell you what we know you did to make that and I'm pretty sure by the time we tell you, you won't want to mess with ghosts again, trust me."

They sat her on the settee and sat on either side of her and told her everything that happened since she walked in. She couldn't believe she had wanted to do it like that to herself and in front of everyone. Then being taken in the room and put on the bed so she could finish what she wouldn't stop doing. Olivia told her of the one time she went in and saw her with one hand and then the second time with both hands and the dildo in her ass.

Marlene was so ashamed and embarrassed she was frantic to just leave and hide away from everyone. The girls held her hands and caressed her arms to soothe her.

"Hey, don't feel so bad, at least it was all just you and no one touching you. Nothing wrong with a little self pleasure."

"Olivia, please, that's more than a little self pleasure. I've never had orgasms like that and I've never, ever made anything like that come out of me."

Marlene was pointing to the bed like it was an abomination that she'd made.

"It's alright, sweetheart. Look, just don't let Vic get at you for a few days until you're back to normal."

"No kidding, he could park his truck in there right now. I really had both hands inside me?"

"Yeah, you did. Amazed the hell out of us that you could do that. I know we can get big having a kid, but that was pretty close to that, not too mention that big fucker up your ass."

"What the fuck was I thinking?"

"Not sure, but that's what that ghost energy does to you. It just takes you over instantly and you are all pussy and cum after that."

"I wanted to have that done to me?"

"Well, I don't think you knew what you were getting in to. You just felt the first tingles of it with Livy and then you were all over her. I tried to stop you, but you were insistent on doing it. I made the terrible mistake of telling Livy to just do something to you and you ended up doing this. I'm so sorry Marlene, it's really my fault that it happened."

"I guess if I was really wanting it, I can't really blame you, but what did Livy do to me that got me this way?"

"She just put her hand between your legs and gave you a shot of her energy."

"That's it? Just put her hand there and did nothing?"

"Yup, just her energy doing all that. Pretty strong, isn't it?"

"I'll say. That fantasy I had when I was younger that I was telling you about, it's back. I can't get that image out of my head now."

"Damn, you said it was pretty bad before."

"What fantasy?"

"I guess you can know, Lisa. I was telling Olivia about when I came here as a girl, like around nineteen and I had an experience, a lot like the other girls and I started fantasizing almost every night about doing it with another girl. It went on for years before it stopped."

"Yeah, their power can make you want to do strange stuff you normally don't think of doing. It seems to bring out things you fantasize and dream about, about other woman anyway. All my fantasies were brought out and so where Lisa's and Chelsea's. I didn't even say anything either, they were just out in the open like that before I knew it. Sort of like what you just went through."

"Wait, I just had that fantasy with the other girl, I never fantasized about doing that to myself."

"No, but you basically did it to yourself like that every time you did fantasize about it, you said."

Marlene began to recall what she did when she lay in bed and it dawned on her how she would go at herself during those moments. Putting it together with what she was told with what she had just done, it was obvious the urges were even stronger than they were before.

"So, what you're saying, is that I have this fantasy to make a woman orgasm and if I don't do it, I'll be playing with myself like I just did until I do?"

"That, I have no answer for, Marlene. I really don't know if it works like that. We're still trying to figure this whole thing out. All these women we've met that have been touched by this energy, have all wanted to be with another female. I have no idea how many acted out on it or ended up like you and fantasized to it. I do know it all comes from this energy, this force, whatever it is and it makes women want to do it. We thought we had it solved, but it seems we still have something else in play, but we don't really know what it is."

"So, what should I do, Olivia? I can't have that happening again to me."

"I know, but honestly, I don't know what you should do so it goes away?"

"Do you think if I did it with a woman like in my fantasy it would stop? I don't know, I'm just guessing here."

"We all are, Marlene. I don't know if it would work. You did it with me when you got that bullet out of my ass, but that wasn't really doing your fantasy, it just sort of ended up like that."

"Wait, what bullet in your ass?"

"This morning, when I woke up at Bert's. I had this feeling something was in my ass way up there and Marlene helped me dislodge it. I had no idea what it was, until I pooped it out."

"Damn, I wonder how that got in there?"

"Your guess is as good as mine, but it was stuck and Marlene had to work it out by going in my pussy and slowly stroking it down so I could push it out. It felt really good and well, I had a nice orgasm from it. That's how I ended up knowing about her fantasy."

"I gotcha. Yeah, that would feel pretty nice getting stroked like that, I could see me cumming from that. Hey, was it still buzzing?"

"No, it wasn't and I have no idea where the remote is either. That seems to have gone missing."

"So, being under this spell or power they use, it makes women do stuff that they would never do, or didn't do and make them want to have orgasms all day, is that right?"

"More or less, Marlene. You basically just want to be a cum slut and play with pussy all day. I mean, since Ollie and I started, we've given each other more orgasms in a day, than we could count in a year before, but in all honesty, I fucking love it. I think deep down I always wanted to be a lesbian, or at least make out with women a lot. I know how turned on I'd get watching porn videos of women and I knew I could do it with the right woman and then this happened and Ollie was the right woman. We love what we do together, we realized that, but we're not sure how much is us and how much is the energy doing it."

"I see. So, you want to be lesbians now? You don't want men?"

"Marlene, see, that's the thing. Like Lisa said, yes, we love doing it together and really know it's us that wants to do it. It took the energy to bring it out, but once it did, I accepted it and enjoyed what I'd always fantasized about. It was when Bert showed up and we both wanted cock that we were confused again. I don't honestly know if I'm lesbian, bi or straight at this point. I just know that I really enjoyed what Lisa and I have shared. I mean, it feels right inside, not like I'm forced to do it against my will and like it. We know the difference in that already. Not like we're all that experienced in making out with ghosts, but we know the difference if we make ourselves feel a certain way and if the girls make us."

"They're gorgeous, aren't they? I mean, they're both look perfect in every way."

"I know. The first time we saw Livy appear to us, it took my breath away, but when they glowed, they truly looked like angels to us. Deviant, little, sex freak angels, but still, they look like angels."

"I still can't believe such innocent looking girls could be like that. I mean, it's a little hard at first that they're both naked and have gorgeous bodies on them and not notice and then looking in Livy's eyes, I remember just feeling lost in them. It was like they were so deep."

"I sort of figured that out too. It's like looking into eternity. There is no end and it goes on forever. She's a ghost and has over a hundred years on us, even though she looks eighteen."

"That's right. This is incredible. I can hardly believe all this, except, it happened and I'm a part of it now it seems."

"Looks that way. Livy did say she liked you back then and still likes you now. She wanted you to play and she was pretty happy putting her hand on you and making you do that. I bet she knew you could do that, even though you never knew you could."

"Really? I could have done that before you think?"

"Maybe. You certainly can do it now, so who knows what you could have done back then?"

"Oh my. I mean, I'm looking at that mess on the bed and thinking, I did something terrible to myself, but what you're saying is that if I had done something like that to myself back then, I could have had orgasms like that?"

"Maybe. It's like, whatever ability to do something that's already there is made to happen, whether you did it before or not. It just brings every last thing about you out in the open to feel, but, like I said, it's all just about pussy and cumming whatever way you enjoy."

"I...I have to admit. I do feel good inside, I mean despite my pussy looking like a open garage, I loved the feelings I was having, that I do remember. I can't believe what I was doing to myself, but I do know I remember it all feeling good. I don't feel like I hurt myself at all."

"That's a good thing. To be open, the two hands thing, we've all had it done to us."

"Seriously?"

"Yup. Came all over the place just like you, although, you are certainly the new cum queen now. You beat Chelsea by a landslide."

'Really? So I'm not... well, I'm glad to know I wasn't some freak show happening and you girls understand."

"Oh, we understand. So look, about your fantasy problem, what do you want to do about it? I know you don't want Vic knowing about this and right now, he gets one look or feel of you and it's game over."

"Lisa, I have no idea what to do and I hope you can help me come up with a solution."

"We'll do our best, Marlene. Okay, I guess we need to clean the bed up before it's totally soaked in cum."

Marlene looked embarrassed again at the mention of her abundant discharge and smiled nervously.

"Hey, in all honesty, that's fucking hot to see to me. I love watching a woman cum, that's what I love about Ollie the most, is watching her when I make her cum."

"That's what I like too. I was telling Olivia that in my fantasy, I'm always fingering her and making her cum while she's looking at me. It was like that earlier when I was helping her."

"Yeah, true. I was looking in her eyes when she was getting the bullet out and as much as I wanted it out, I wanted Marlene to make me cum. I did and I could see she was really happy about it, then she told me."

"Cool, we have similar tastes, girl. See, not so strange when you find out all these other women have been thinking the same kind of shit and just never said anything about it."

"You know, I do feel better about it now, knowing what I did wasn't as strange or weird as I thought and other women feel things like that too and not just me."

"Yeah, just takes a bit of time to get used to the idea that's a part of you and once you accept it, it's okay, you don't feel so strange with yourself, like you just turned into somebody else. Just a you, you had inside hidden all this time. I think any girl or woman who never imagined or thought of another woman sexually, might not be affected like this."

"You know, I believe that. I know after I was here with my girlfriends, it was a dare thing, I was the only one who said she felt different when we came out."

"Where did you go in here when you came in?"

"We all went around the main floor, but I was the only one who came up and looked around."

"Did you look in here?"

"No. I went to the first door on the left going down the hall. That's the only one I went in and that's where I really smelled the lavender. I came out and even my friends said I looked sort of funny, like I had a weird look in my eyes. I just remember wanting to stick my hand down all of their pants and touch them, then I played like crazy that night to the fantasy."

"That would be her alright."

"So, what you're saying is, I've always had a thing for doing another woman like that and I've just never acted on it until know?"

"That's the way it seems. We were both straight and loved nothing but cock, then all of a sudden, we come here and we're into each other like no tomorrow. That's why we're so confused still. What do we really like? That's why Lisa and I tried to figure out our true feelings for each other and honestly, we were meant to be lovers. We really get off on each other and I know in my heart it's how I feel about her. We've been best friends for over twenty years and shared just about anything two friends could share, other than a bed together, which we did, but didn't do anything until now. So we know it was this place that brought it out in us, but it was already in us to bring out in the first place. So, that's what's a part of you, whether you like it or not. Up to you what you do about it."