Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I noticed everyone called you that and wasn't sure if I should or not."

"Oh, please. No need for formalities now. Anyone wants to sit around with their boobs out can call me Ollie."

That had them laughing about it and lightening up the mood again.

"Hey, Marlene? If it makes you feel better, we can all go topless. I know my girls enjoy a fresh air bath and they're still a little tender too."

"By all means, be my guest and let the girls loose!"

Laughter came as the other three took off their tops and bras and gave their breasts a little shake at each other.

"I like this, you know. I haven't done anything like since since high school with my friends. We'd have pajama parties and end up showing our boobs to each other because we were so proud we had them. Once we started going with boys, we didn't really get together much after that."

"Well, pajama party it is then, even though we have pants on. Who said it has to be a night time to have one, right?"

"Right! Let's hear it for the pajama party!"

Marlene whooped and pumped her hand in the air, clearly happy being with them and enjoying their friendship.

"Okay, first load should be done, lets get that drying and start another one and then what should we do?"

"Okay. Uhm, I'd like to play cards again. I had fun doing that. Do you know canasta, Marlene?"

"Do I know canasta? I'm the champ around these parts."

"Then canasta it is."

They got the laundry changed over and another load started and the dining table became the card table. Music went on and drinks were made, before they sat down and began playing cards.

Millie went out to see the officer and welcomed him in, already taking her role as a worried wife.

"I have no idea when he went missing, Officer Petrie. I went out to his workshop around ten last night to say goodnight and left him working on his project. I woke up and thought he was back out there wanting to finish, so I made breakfast and went to get him and he wasn't there. I looked about and called and there was no sign of him. Officer, I'm so worried. It's not like him to wander off and not say anything to me."

Officer Petrie started the report and called in a description of Walter and to put a look out for him around town. Millie gave him the most recent picture of him to go on and sat worrying dutifully, until the officer left and started the investigation outside in his workshop. He looked inside and looked about for signs of anything and found nothing to show signs out of the ordinary. He went out and began a look of the grounds and saw the tire marks in the dirt.

"Was someone out here recently, Mrs. Lancaster?"

"Yes. A friend was by the other day and went out into the field. Joe Cole was by picking up some old parts for a job he was doing. Walter told him where they were and then Joe left, haven't seen him since."

"I'll give Joe a call and see if he knows anything, or if he knows where Walter might be."

"Yes. Maybe he might know. Oh, I wonder where he is?"

"Don't worry, ma'am, we'll get right on it. Most likely he's probably with someone, maybe Joe and he'll be back soon, or call. Usually how it turns out, so just sit tight and keep that breakfast warm for him."

"Thank you, officer."

Millie played her part perfectly and had the sympathy of the officer, as he went to his cruiser and radioed in the information to call and check around known friends and haunts Walter might be in. He pulled out and headed into town to start looking, as Millie stopped her act and walked inside calmly, taking the meal and tossing it in the garbage. She took the toast and tea and went in to the living room to sit and call Joe and told him everything would be alright. She told him what she had said and Joe knew how to take it from there.

Joe, Vic and Bert were sitting talking about everything, when the sounds of a car pulling in were heard. Joe got up and looked and turned to the other two.

"That's Jeff. You all remember what to say, right?"

Both said yes and Joe was at the door when the officer knocked. He was a bit surprised when Joe opened the door right away.

"Oh, sorry Jeff, heard you pull up."

"Yeah, sorry, just startled me, didn't expect the door to open so fast. Say, you haven't seen Walter O'Neil have you? I was just out there and his wife says he's missing."

"Well, they weren't ever married, but no. Last I saw Walter was yesterday early. Went to get some old parts he had for me. Haven't been back since. Been with Vic and Bert actually. Sat here and talked shop most of the day and we weren't finished, so they came back so we could finish up with things. You know that contract on Maple Street that everyone is bitching about."

"Oh yeah. I wish we could get that fixed soon. I hate hearing about it every day. I'm directing traffic there half the day due to accidents."

"Right, so we're hammering that out so we can get to it ASAP if you know what I mean."

"Jeff, what's up with Walter?"

"Oh, yeah. Was out there on a call that Walter is missing and Millie hasn't seen him since ten last night. She thought he was out in the workshop and it looks like he was working there, but no sign of him. We figure he went somewhere and didn't tell her and he'll show up soon. Just figured he might have been here."

"Nope, like I said, haven't seen him since yesterday. You want us to give you a hand looking?"

"Nah, we're fine. Kevin, Mike and me will check places he goes and call friends. We don't find him in a few hours, we might just give you a call."

"Count us in too, Jeff. If something's wrong, we want to help."

"Thanks guys. I'll get into town and see what's what and give you a call if we need you."

"Alright, Jeff. Thanks for letting us know."

Officer Petrie waved to them and left in his cruiser, heading towards town. The three looked at each other and breathed a huge sigh of relief. Joe picked up the phone and called Millie and told them about his visit and assured her nothing suspicious to look like any foul play had happened and they weren't suspect at all. Millie sounded almost cheerful when she said goodbye and hung up.

Joe went to the fridge and brought out three beers and they all toasted their success and burying a secret that was best kept one for all parties concerned. They knew any word of this got out, them and many more people would be spending a very long time answering questions that changed their lives. As they toasted to their success, the search for Walter had begun.

The girls were enjoying their time drinking and playing cards, getting the laundry done in between. By dinner time, they had finished and ordered food to be delivered. They divided all the containers into four plates and each took one to eat. They were laughing and talking when the phone rang and Marlene answered. Her face showed a growing concern as she listened. She hung up and shared the news with them.

"That was Vic. He just got a call to say Walter is missing. Hasn't been seen since ten last night and Millie doesn't know where he is. That's really strange, considering what happened there last night. You don't suppose the ghost thing had anything to do with him disappearing, do you?"

"I don't see how? It was all about women and nothing to do with men at all, so why would Walter be involved? Maybe he was in his workshop and got frightened by it somehow and he took off on foot and that's why they can't find him. Maybe he's hiding somewhere to be safe. That could be what happened, couldn't it?"

"Your guess is as good as mine, but do you think you want to tell the police that and see what they think of the idea?"

"No, I can't do that, but if what happened to us and what the girls did to Heather had anything to do with him disappearing, someone should know, shouldn't they?"

"Yeah, but who?"

"I don't know, Lisa, but if Millie said he's missing, she has to know more than he's just gone and don't know where he is. She was a part of all that and I have no idea if Uncle Walter was or not, but he's missing now and it doesn't make sense or add up."

"No, you're right, it doesn't add up, does it?"

"No, so what happened to Walter? Vic never said anything to me about him, so I have no idea."

"If he knows, I'll know, trust me. The man can't lie to me, so I'll get it out of him if he knows something. He didn't act like he knew anything about him, just came clean about all the ghost stuff to me and you girls. He never said anything to me about anything else, but if he's not telling me everything, I'll know soon enough. Spend enough time with someone and you know all the little tells when they're telling the truth or not."

"Good. I need to know what really happened to us last night and what happened after. I need to know that it's really over and what happened to Uncle Walter. I hate loose ends in this that leave me wondering about stuff."

"I know babe, that whole control thing you're in to. I'm pretty sure the girls took care of the Heather problem. I mean, as gross as it sounded, they had to do shit like that in all the movies to kill the evil whatever, so they did it and they said every trace of her vanished when she died. That part I'm pretty convinced is over. Now Walter going missing, that's something else and finding out would start with talking to Millie. How are you with having to do that?"

"I don't know. I know at some point I'm either going to have to face her and deal with it, or never see her again and try to forget her and everything that happened."

"Really think you can do that, Ollie? I don't know you as well as Lisa, but I know something like that would never go away until you knew. Just like us."

Olivia looked at Chelsea and smiled forlornly at her, knowing she was right.

"You're right, it would bug me to no end not knowing the truth of it all. I couldn't rest and be happy until I knew."

"So, how do you want to do it then? Dealing with Millie, I mean?"

"Marlene, I haven't got a clue. I have to come to terms with the fact she was helping Heather have me possessed to be her sex slave like Victoria was. She acted so nice and loving to me the whole time and she was scheming with Heather to do that and use us all. That's kind of hard to take and just say sorry and make up. I mean, I know the why, it's just hard to think I had no idea and right now I could be possessed and be made to do God knows what. She was so close and if it wasn't for Vic and them ending it when they did, that's what we'd be doing right now."

"Yeah, I can see how that would be a bit difficult to bring up and not get a little emotional over. I'm just imagining what I just went through and I can't even imagine what you'd be going through if that happened. I know it's crazy, but I'm sure we've all wished we could be like that at some point, wanting to have more sex than we were having and all different and enjoying lots of orgasms, but being forced over and over again to do it is a very scary thought. Even what I was telling you I fantasized about was nothing like that and everything you girls have told me and said you've done, none of that compares to what's been described to me."

"It's not. What we all did was a lot of fun actually and I don't think any of us really regrets doing it, do you?"

"No, like I said, I'm still very much into you and me doing our thing."

"I don't either Ollie. I've had the greatest time playing with you and the girls. I never thought I'd like it, but now, I wish I had of played long ago. Like that night we talked about."

"So, despite knowing you were possessed to do things together, you still want to be together and you, Chelsea, you still want to play with girls after all that?"

"I do. I really like it. I know Livy and Josie make me all sex crazy when they play with me, but I have the greatest orgasms and how can I not like that?"

"But what about a guy? Don't you still want one at some point?"

"Well, sure I do. I still like being with a guy and being fucked by him and everything, it's just, now that I've tried girls, I really like it and want to keep doing it with them."

"So, you're hoping to find a guy to be with, who'll let you have a girlfriend too?"

"That would be perfect. We can all do it together, so no one feels left out, or jealous, but yeah, that would be perfect to have."

"Hmmm, maybe, I guess. I'm not into the woman thing quite like you girls are, but I enjoyed what Ollie and I had a chance to try this morning. It was so different too than in my fantasy. The realness of actually touching somebody and feeling it happen, my fantasy was nothing in comparison."

"I know, we all felt the same way. So much difference between what we know we feel like ourselves, to touching another woman and feeling her. Making her cum, yeah, that's a bit of a trip, isn't it?"

"It is. It's funny, for as long as I've had that fantasy, I've never done anything else to her except what I told you and did. I never made out with her or did anything else, just looked in her eyes and watched her cum for me. I always got off on that."

"Well, like I said, I was into it too and enjoyed it very much. I could have done without the bullet in my ass, mind you, but what you were doing felt great. I liked the way you used your fingers, but yeah, it was looking in your eyes that did it for me."

Chelsea went red, blushing and shying slightly at what Olivia had said.

"What is it, Chelsea?"

"Uhm, I think the bullet was my doing."

"You put it in there?"

"I was sort of remembering what happened last night and I think I might have put it in there."

"What were you doing?"

"I'm pretty sure I was fisting your ass and I was using the bullet too. Maybe I was doing it when they came in and pulled us all apart and I left it inside by mistake. I don't really remember, sorry"

Olivia could see Chelsea was feeling bad about doing it and knew it was under Heather's influence, but she had to know and softened her look.

"You were fisting my ass? Seriously? My ass could take that?"

Chelsea wasn't feeling as bad after Olivia looked curious to what she did to her.

"Yeah, it took a bit, but yeah, you were taking it quite well actually."

"Like, exactly how well was I taking it? That bullet was up there pretty far."

"I think I was getting pretty close to my elbow."

"Elbow!? You had that much of your arm up my ass? Seriously?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure, maybe to about here."

Chelsea pointed to a spot a couple of inches below her elbow and all jaws dropped.

"No fucking way, I can't believe you did that. Let me see."

Olivia got on the floor on her hands and knees and told Chelsea to put her hand on her back to show how far up she was. She laid her arm down so her elbow was in position with hos she remembered and tapped with her fingers.

"About there."

"No fucking way? You had your hand half way up my body inside me, my ass no less."

"Well, to be honest, Ollie, as a former nurse, it's not that hard to imagine. We had this gay couple come in once to emergency and one of them had a flashlight wedged way up there and couldn't get it out. Guess how we got it out? Put a hand up got it. Used a clamp to hold on to it, but we had to get a hand in there regardless. Either that or cut him open and we couldn't do that. If it went up, it can come down. Some good muscle relaxers did the trick and he was no worse for the wear and tear of it. Happens a lot actually. Even up here, we got at least a dozen or more cases a year of people with things stuck up their asses. That's how I knew to get that bullet out so easy."

"Yeah, you did make it come out without any real pain, I'll hand you that."

"My pleasure."

"No, it was mine, but we won't go there."

They laughed about it and Olivia got back up and sat down.

"I'm glad I got to do that though. It really meant a lot that I had the chance to just try it and see what it was really like and not just in my head."

"Fantasies are pretty fun, aren't they? We sure found out they are and I for one hope we can try some more."

"With me you mean?"

Marlene actually looked hopeful for a yes from Olivia. Olivia knew she was hoping to and considered what it meant.

"Well, I was meaning with Lisa and what we were doing together, but, you want to do something with me? Is that what you mean?"

"Oh, Olivia, I'm sorry if I'm out of line, I didn't mean to be, it's just, well, I really liked doing it with you and I know this will sound weird, if me saying this isn't weird enough, but, I loved the feel of your pussy. I really did."

"What? Really? Wow, thanks, but, my pussy isn't any different than any other woman's. I felt mine and Lisa's and Chelsea's, as well as Livy and Josie and yeah, there's some differences in us all, but nothing spectacular about mine."

"It's just the newness of it, Marlene. I know what you're feeling and yeah, it's really cool feeling another woman, but I bet if you felt several more, what you feel about Ollie's wouldn't be the same after."

"Well, maybe, Lisa, you could be right, but I'm not about to go around feeling other women to know if that's true or not. I just know I really liked the feel of Ollie and what she's like."

"Well, I'm happy you feel I have a pussy worthy of a fantasy, Marlene. Not every day a woman gets told that."

Laughter came out again and they drank and lightened up about things again, enjoying the candid talk about themselves so openly. Far across town, the men had drank enough themselves, their talk was more candid about the girls and what they thought of them naked and playing. Bert was letting them know the more intimate details about Olivia when he was interrupted.

The phone rang and it was Officer Petrie calling Joe to ask for help looking for Walter. He said he, Vic and Bert would head over to see Millie and start from there. He hung up and called Millie and told her to keep her in the loop and said they'd see her soon. Their plan was start scouring the fields for any sign of him, so the police would concentrate elsewhere. Millie said the plan worked well the first time for Heather, so if they stuck to it the same way, it would all go away and no one would be the wiser.