Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 19

Story Info
Possession ended. Victoria prepares to meet the people.
12.2k words
4.72
5.4k
4

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An entire week flew by faster than anyone realized and the meeting was being held that night. From the buzz about town, people seemed excited, more than nervous, although many wore trepidation clearly. The full details of what was to be discussed was kept to a certain few, including all the local law enforcement officers. Vic and the others wanted to make sure nothing got out of hand and he felt a little police presence might keep everyone in line. He had to tell them in confidence and have their word on secrecy through it, until it could be discussed in detail with everyone.

Marlene rolled off of Vic, letting his spent cock slide out of her.

"Now that was one fine fuck, my love. You haven't made me feel like that in a long, long time. Whatever it is you're taking, don't stop."

She leaned in and kissed him with a strong passionate love, letting him know how happy she was. Vic smiled broadly, more to himself, knowing it paid off to listen to Lisa give him shit for being a lousy lover to his wife and how to go about correcting it after the possession wore off. He couldn't believe he was making love almost every day with her, sometimes more than twice. He was overjoyed she hadn't lost her love of him sexually and groaned as he felt her sucking and licking him clean. Far back in his mind though, a part of him wondered why she enjoyed cleaning him like that now and if it was a subtle way for her to enjoy female cum still. They had barely left the house since he picked her up and he still wasn't sure if she was over the want of another woman.

Olivia sat with Victoria, going over what was going to happen that night and the decision that would be made. Victoria got up and paced back and forth fretting, knowing there was nothing she could do to defend her side of it and had to leave it to people she had little faith in to present it how she wanted it taken by them.

"Olivia, what if it doesn't work? I know you said it worked for the girls, but how can you be sure it will work for me?"

"It'll work, trust me, Victoria. We're timing it so you'll have plenty of time to state your case to the townsfolk and answer questions they might have. We'll know if you're starting to run out and we'll take a short break and top you up again, so you'll have no problem being seen and heard. Your dress and everything are all laid out and we'll have a bath ready when you're dress so you can be clean and fresh. I don't think you'll mess yourself up too much. The wand will do things pretty fast without much effort and the dildo will add to it to make it a good one. Are you sure you don't want to just use the bullet and make sure you won't start fading? No one will know, I promise."

"I'm still afraid of it. I lose myself to it so easily."

"I know, but that was on all the high settings. I showed you what buttons to push and just have a nice buzz to keep you aroused. Trust me, it works, I should know, right?"

"Okay, I do trust you, Olivia. If you say it will, then I'll use it, but please, you push the buttons to make it work, I'll have enough to contend with at the time, I do believe."

"That's true. I can't imagine what it's going to be like to speak to everyone about it."

"Olivia, what if they all turn against me, what shall I do?"

"It doesn't matter. We'll have what we want here, that's guaranteed. The only thing we're trying to do at the meeting, is to get everyone on board with it and not want us removed."

"What if they do? What shall we do then? I won't let them take this away from me, I won't. I waited too long for this and won't be denied."

"You won't, Victoria. We actually have the law on our side this time and they can't make us leave that way. I just don't want to be shunned and despised and forced to leave by disgrace and shame. And honestly, if Vic and the others, including Marlene show the benefits of it for everyone, it'll be hard to be opposed to it."

"I hope so, Olivia, all I want is love and happiness. I want women to know that's all I want for them."

"I know and I'll be there with Lisa and show our support for it too. They're good people, we've been assured they are and so many have shown us they are, so I trust them to help sway those who may be against it to see why it's a good thing to have."

"Oh my precious Olivia. I love you so. You are truly a Lancaster and one I'm so proud to know is carrying on our name."

"Victoria, thank you so much and I do love you too. I'm so happy to learn my heritage and who I am in it all. To imagine that you're even here talking to me, as well as Livy and Josie, is unbelievable. No one could even conceive what this would be like. Making love to my ancestors and enjoying what I have, I couldn't even begin to explain it to anyone what it's like. I'm not even sure if it's incest or not and I don't even care. It truly is a beautiful thing to enjoy."

"I'm so happy you feel that way. I know loving my daughter this way is wrong, but to see her enjoy my love and know how happy she is, I could face a thousand disgraces of shame."

"I can understand why. I feel that same love for her and Josie. They make me feel so wonderful and I want them to feel the same way. I learned more about who I am and I would never have known if it wasn't for them introducing me to this way of loving."

"Livy shared those moments with me and what it was like for you and her. She truly adores you, Olivia. She speaks so highly of you and Lisa as well. I'm so proud of her."

"As you should be, Victoria. Livy is a beautiful young woman and has such a clever mind. I'm amazed at how much she knows and how she can figure things out that she knows nothing about. She's such a smart girl in so many ways."

"My husband wanted her to be well educated and brought so many books home for her to read. He would teach her every subject, ones I had no idea about even. My schooling wasn't as well rounded and only learned the basic writing, reading and arithmetic skills. I was ten when I started making soap with my mother and aunts. I wanted Livy to be more than that and hoped she would meet a learned man to marry. I was so happy Neil brought Sebastian home to meet her. He was a fine, young man and he too was well educated before he joined with Neil and sailed ships on the lakes. They were the first to sail a steam powered ship, you know?"

"I didn't. I guess they were still using sails then, weren't they?"

"Oh yes. It was a grand sight to go to the port and watch the ship come in, the black smoke billowing from the big stack as it turned the big wheels. It was such a sight to behold. I felt so blessed to be the wife of someone so famous at the time and more so, my daughter was going to marry an equally famous man and one who would go on to be even more well noted than my Neil."

"And it was Heather that ruined everything, wasn't it?"

"Yes. Oh Olivia, I was such a happy woman then. I truly thought my past was over and forgotten and I was blessed with such happiness."

"It sure sounded like it. You said she killed your unborn son?"

"Yes, I was carrying him for over three months and I was showing. Neil was away on a voyage to pick up coal and I was laying in bed, I remember. I was naked and rubbing my belly, wondering what it was that I was going to have. I was thinking of names when she came. I saw the wisps of mist gather and before I could react to do anything, it went inside me and I felt my child being killed by it. I saw the mist come out and it formed into Heather. Her ghost was haunting me and she still wanted me. She knew it was a son and said I would never bring a male into the world or enjoy being with one again."

"Wait, she was haunting you and trying to possess you all that time?"

"Yes and I had no idea. I lay there shattered beyond hope and knew I was damned for the rest of my life to serve her. When my son was taken from me, I never wanted to be with child again, as I told you, but it was more than not wanting to lose another one. Heather would come every night after Livy was asleep and take me. She made me do things to myself and I was powerless to stop her. I did things I was so ashamed of, but did them for her without hesitating. I had no choice. She wanted my cream and control me that way, so whatever she conceived of me doing, I was helpless to resist and did it."

"Oh my God, Victoria, that's horrible. What did she make you do?"

"I'm too ashamed to even share with you what I was forced to do, but that bedpost was her favourite place for me."

"She tied you to it?"

"No, she would make me impale myself on it so I couldn't move from it."

"What? I don't get you, what do you mean impale yourself on it?"

Victoria got up from the settee and went to the bottom bed post. She stood beside it and Olivia could see the height of the finial and where it came to Victoria's hip.

"She made me take the top and sit on it so it was deep inside me. I couldn't get off of it until she let me go."

"What? You took that bed knob inside you? Wasn't that really painful?"

"I thought so too, but she would make me stretch wide and it was easy to get in, but once fully inside, I couldn't get off. I was forced to cream for her over and over and be told I was hers and no one else. I would be hers for eternity and be her pet, her plaything to abuse at will. She made sure I would never be with Neil again, too."

"How, what did she do?"

"She would mark my body so he would see it. He would know I was hers and be shamed and scorned by him."

"How did she mark you?"

"She would take her hairpin and scratch her initials on my breasts, or on my thighs. I tried to defy her once and love my husband, but suffered such misery for it and never did it again."

"Oh no, what happened?"

"That bedpost and her pin."

"Oh God, that sounds horrible just knowing that much. She counted how many times Neil went into me and jabbed me with the pin for each one."

"That's disgusting."

"Yes, but it made it clear to me never to defy her again, or suffer even worse if I did."

"She did it to your pussy and clit?"

"I was jabbed in my nipples and my pearl, the clit you call it and then inside me to end it. I was bleeding everywhere and it stung for such a long time after. To keep reminding me."

"Oh Victoria, I'm so sorry you went through such torture with her. But you kept your love and held on to it."

"I did, it was my saving grace. Livy was my focus and I adored her with love."

"But why did you beat her and Josie so badly? I thought you were all for girls loving each other?"

"I was. I knew Livy and Josie were together that way, long before then. Many a night I stood at her door and listened to them and peeked in without them knowing. I was happy for them and their love for each other. I knew they loved each other deeply."

"I don't get it then. Why did you do it to them then, if you were for it?"

"They were possessed. I saw Victoria enter the room and knew she was with them. I stood and listened, hoping she wasn't trying anything, but I saw the lavender glow under the door and knew she was. I went in and saw them and it wasn't them I was angry at, it was Victoria and I was beating her out of them. In a fit, I lost sense and sent that letter home with Jocelyn and thought exposing her that way would end it between them. I was devastated to know she had hung herself and lost my love right then. I went and told her and was going to explain everything to her why, when she killed herself and left me to pay with my soul for it. I wanted to die after that and when Livy pushed me down the stairs, I felt a sense of relief, knowing my misery and agony would soon be over."

"You know she did that?"

"Yes. I saw her clearly, standing there looking at me as I fell. When I died, all was black and then I opened my eyes to see I was still there, but no longer in my body and had no senses of what I was. I watched my daughter go about the house and property endlessly, following her and trying to make contact. I couldn't understand why she didn't sense me trying to contact her and thought I was cursed by her to be forgotten for what I had done. So much time passed and then I gained an understanding of who and what I was and then became aware of Heather's presence. She was weaker than me then and I could finally make a contact with Livy. Somehow I got her to feel my love and she wanted to share it with every woman or girl that came here. I wanted her to be happy again and hoped one would stay and be friends, but none did."

"But they all seemed to want to after. She must have been so lonely and sad. So far away from Josie and neither could leave, then no one wanting to fill that void in her life."

"But she never lost hope. I was so happy when Joseph and Millicent became friends with her."

"She tried so many times to be with someone, it's so sad. I know a month ago, I would have thought this was crazy to feel sorry for a ghost in any way, but knowing her as I do now, I would be her friend and let her love me as I do."

"Olivia?"

"Yes, Victoria?"

"Love me now?"

"It's not time yet, we have hours to go before we have to get ready."

"I know, but I want to love with you right now so much."

Olivia saw the deep look of want in Victoria's brown eyes and knew she looked the same when she felt like that. It was like looking at a mirror image, the both so alike in every way. Olivia felt the draw of desire to her, knowing that making love with her was her own choice. It was a moment for just them to share, to bond and know each other as lovers. Olivia stood up and moved to stand in front of Victoria.

"Undress me and love me, Victoria."

Victoria's eyes beamed with excitement and Olivia scanned them to see if there was more in them than lust. She didn't see the tell tale glow of lavender in them and eased her mind, as Victoria's hands took hers and stood. She walked her over to the tall mirror and had her bring it closer to the bed. She tilted it and sat on the edge of the bed and had Olivia stand in front of her.

"I loved doing this. It was one thing Heather would do that made me cream for her and I did so happily."

"What do I do?"

"Nothing, my love. Just look in the mirror and watch yourself. Let me love you in a way I so enjoy, I want you to know it too."

"Okay."

Victoria kissed her deeply, arousing her through her kiss and embrace. Olivia responded just as deeply, the equality of their feelings coming together. When both were moaning and panting, Victoria stopped and let Olivia see the passion and lust in her eyes, as she saw it in hers. She turned her to face the mirror and began undoing her pants and pulling them down. Olivia stepped out and kept looking at herself, as her tank top rose up her body. Victoria stood and pulled it up her arms and sat again. She undid the clasps on her bra and slid it from her shoulders.

She let the cups hang from her breasts, as she caressed Olivia's neck and shoulders softly, the feather light touch sending shivers through her. Olivia had to moan and sigh at the sensations racing through her, then the bra cups were taken away, exposing her aroused nipples to the cool air and felt them harden. She continued watching hands that looked just like hers, but she wasn't feeling it in her hands, just where she was touched.

Victoria stood and wrapped her arms around her and kissed her neck, softly biting from her head to shoulder. It was like seeing herself masturbate, but with a different sensation altogether. She wanted to touch herself to make more sense out of it all, but Victoria whispered to just stay still and enjoy it.

Her hands were cupping her gently, her fingers running around the turgid nubs of flesh, as Olivia watched it and felt it. It was an experience to her senses like no other, one that took her to a new place of pleasure. Finally her nipples saw contact, as Victoria slowly squeezed them tighter and tighter, until Olivia winced and writhed back into her from it.

"Keep watching, my love. Watch as I make you cream for me over and over. You want to cream for me, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, male me cream. I want to cream for you as much as you want me to."

"You are like me. I would plead to cream too. I loved the feeling of release inside."

"Yes, release me."

Olivia felt Victoria's hand leave her breast and slowly travel down, fingertips barely making contact with her. Her skin rippled in waves of stimulation, every tiny bit closer raising the amount of sensation she felt. It was hard to keep her eyes open, wanting so bad to close them and fall under the spell, but the spell was in seeing herself get like that and not just feeling it. It was a new sense of perspective to arouse her in a way unimagined.

Victoria's hand cupped her and rubbed her through the thin material, just to tantalize her skin and no more. Olivia moaned and shivered, seeing what she was feeling, taking it to higher level of stimulation than she felt before, the mirror holding her to see how she looked as she was aroused, letting her see the ecstasy of what was happening instead of just feeling it. Victoria's other hand came down and caressed her ass and thighs, the delicateness of stimulation more intense than a solid touch. All her erogenous zones were alive and ready to respond to Victoria and anything she wanted of her.

Up and down her body, Victoria's fingers left her feeling more aroused on each pass of them. When they stopped at the waistband of her panties, she begged Victoria to please her.

"Yes, take them off and touch me, please, I want to feel you there."

Victoria's fingers slid under and pushed them down to her hips, them slid around back and slowly brought them over the curve of her cheeks. She grabbed the front and back and pulled them up tight into Olivia's pussy, parting the lips and trapping her clit hard in the material. Olivia's groan made Victoria curl the sides of her mouth slightly, then pulled them down for Olivia to step out of.

She let her fingers lazily trace up her legs, making them shake and tremble from too much nerve stimulation. She used her foot to make Olivia spread her feet, as her fingers ran so close to where the desire for touch was greatest. Olivia kept looking at herself as she experienced the need and ached for her mirrored self to be pleasured. It was like she had become two of herself, one seeing, one sensing, both experiencing it together.

Victoria slid her hand between her thighs and tenderly caressed her lips, barely moving them from her clit to her opening and back. Her arousal was so peaked, it brought forth a flow of slippery honey to coat them and Victoria's fingertip.

"That's it, let it come for me. Let me rub your sweet honey on you. You feel so wonderful. I can't tell you from me, we feel so alike. Reach behind and touch me."

Olivia put her hand behind her back and felt Victoria's thigh and moved to feel the hair, then felt the hot flesh awash in slippery honey like her's was. She moaned at the sensations colliding in her, so many visions of herself playing out together. She did whatever Victoria did to her and whatever she was feeling in herself, she felt in Victoria.

"Yes, we are as one, Olivia. Cream for me and I shall do the same for you."

Olivia's breaths came in hitches as the excitement was beyond what she could handle. Victoria moved in and used her hand to guide Olivia's fingers inside her, as hers went deep inside her. She pulled Olivia's hair from the side and whispered in her ear, her eyes staring deep into Olivia's.

"Let us cream now. I need to feel you release for me first."

Olivia stared into Victoria's eyes and felt her orgasm race up and take her. As it did, she felt Victoria clenching inside like she was and felt her fingers coated the way Victoria's were. Their expressions blended as one, both sharing their orgasms together. Drops fell to the floor as they came together, both watching themselves cum until they couldn't hold the stare any longer. They collapsed and fingers fell from each other, both falling to the floor in a heap, panting and moaning on each breath, their voices blending melodically into a blissful song of passion.