Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That could sort of still work, I think. We really are breaking new ground here, so who knows how anything works. We try to explain half of this stuff and they'd stop us and tell us we were nuts and get help."

"Well, we have to explain it and make them understand we're not nuts. We need their help to pull it off, so everything is riding on us making sure we can convince them this is a good thing."

"Yeah, you're right, we do have a lot riding on tonight. I'm pretty sure the guys have an idea on how to present to them all first, so we just need to prove it to them there's nothing to fear and nothing to feel threatened by. If we can just get them to feel what we feel, not the horny as fuck feeling, I mean the loving feeling we always feel. If they got to feel that, I bet every woman in there would say yes and make the men vote yes too. So, maybe once we do speak to them all, we'll ask the guys to step outside so only the women are there and just let them all feel the love and no threatening feelings they might think they'd be feeling and I say we take it from there."

"That's a really good idea, you know? I really think that's the best way to go about it. Let all of them know what it's about and let the women decide. It's really about them, more than the men."

"I would feel better explaining it to them that way, than have the men opposed before I speak."

"Then I'll call Vic and let him know the change in what we're doing. He can announce it at the start and let them know what's happening."

"Thank you, Olivia."

"So, Victoria, if you're like Ollie is, would you like me to do you with the flogger like I do to her?"

Victoria looked at Olivia, getting a look that she thought it would be okay to do and turned back to Lisa.

"How do you do her with it?"

"Actually, I was going to try a new way of doing it and maybe I can figure out a way to do it to both of you at the same time. That would be kind of interesting to do actually, when I think about it."

"How do you plan on doing it to Olivia?"

"I think I need to watch a video or two to get an idea of how to pull it off, but I'm pretty sure you'll like what I come up with. If Ollie likes it, you'll like it, so I have no worries there. I'll come up with something fun to show you, trust me."

"Believe her, Victoria. She's the queen of porn videos and she likes nothing more than acting out what she sees on the screen."

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Olivia. I don't know what any of that is."

"Right, right. Well, girlfriend, looks like you and me are going to spend some time getting to know what things are like these days. You are so going to like videos, I can tell. Ollie says she's not all that into them, but everyone I watch with her, she's squirming before the end and wants to do it."

"Fuck that, that's so not true. I do not get like that. Okay, a couple did, but not every one. Stop exaggerating and making me look so...so..."

"Sex starved and horny?"

"Yeah, I'm not like that."

"Oh bullshit, you are so and stop acting like you're anything but a total cum slut. We went through all this already, so stop pretending to Victoria you're anything else but that. I fucking love you because you are, you know that, so why make me look bad?"

Olivia looked at Victoria and lowered her eyes, knowing she couldn't lie that she did feel like that.

"I'm sorry, I am like that, Victoria. Lisa's right. I love being her cum slut. I did feel sex starved and horny all the time before we got together. I don't feel starved any more."

"But you still feel horny, right?"

"Oh God, I do. I watched you flogging Victoria's thighs and I was getting excited watching you do it. It's like I'm living a never-ending sexual fantasy."

"Isn't it great? Everyone else imagines it, but you get to live it."

"I know, it's unbelievable, it really is."

"What a life we live, eh?"

"Fuckin' right, eh?"

"Why do you girls talk that way, it sounds terrible."

"Sorry Victoria, just talking like everyone thinks Canadians talk like."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Lots to learn, sweetheart, lots to learn."

"So I see, but still, please."

"Okay, no more hoser stuff."

"Hoser?"

"Oh yeah, don't know Bob and Doug either."

"Bob and Doug who?"

"MacKenzie, but that's another video we have to watch to know what we're talking about."

"I get so confused by some of this, I surely do."

"I know, we'll take it easy on you, sorry. We're so used to it, we don't realize so much of it doesn't make sense to you."

"What does make sense, is that we know what the love is we feel. The rest of it will all come in time."

"And you have lots of that."

"Yes, I guess I do at that, Lisa."

"Well, looks like the girls are eager to play with all their new toys. Didn't take them long to figure out batteries and remote controls, let me tell you. Let's go see what they want to try first."

They all got up and stood by the bed, as they tried out all the toys to make sure they worked and knew how to control them.

"Oh Ollie, Lisa, this is so wonderful. Thank you."

"You're welcome, sweetheart. So, what do you want to try out first?"

"I want to try the pump out, what about you, Josie?"

"I want to see how these things are supposed to work."

Josie held up the nipple clamps and showed them to everyone.

"Oh, those would be great to use on Livy once she's all pumped up. You can do her clit too if she wants to pump that up."

"Oh yes, I remember how that felt the first time you tried it on me. Oh mama, You truly must try it."

"I'll just see what it's like when you do it dear, before I try any of this. I have to speak to the town tonight, so I have to keep my head about me, but yes, do try it and let me see what it is that you do with it."

Livy sat back against the headboard with a pillow behind her and Lisa instructed Josie how to apply the tubes and begin sucking the air out. Victoria was amazed at how much it pulled out Livy's nipple and then the other one. Livy held the smaller tube to her clit, while Lisa told Josie how to pump it. Livy was quivering from the intense stimulation already, then Josie started pulling and twisting the tubes, making Livy writhe and moan loudly.

"You enjoy this, Livy?"

Victoria didn't seem sure that what she saw was pleasurable.

"Oh mama, I could almost cream right now, I'm so excited by it."

"Are you really? What is it doing to you, to do that?"

Victoria was deeply curious to know how her daughter could be so aroused, yet nothing was really being done to her.

"I, I can't explain it, mama. You have to feel it to know, but I'm, I'm going..."

Livy never finished her sentence, as she started to orgasm and became lost in the sensation. Victoria was almost shocked to see her daughter start to expel a large amount of her cream in pulses.

"She has very sensitive nipples and clit, we found out. Once she finishes cumming, I'm going to put these clips on and watch how she is then. They'll keep her right at that peak of arousal. Josie get ready to pull the tube off when I tell you."

"Okay."

Lisa picked up the clips and opened it to get it ready and told Josie to pull the first tube off. Livy writhed in bliss at the feel, then it popped off her swollen mass, which Lisa quickly trapped by the clamp and screwed it down tight. Livy was moaning hard at the feel of it, astounding Victoria with how it worked so effectively. Josie pulled off the second one and Lisa had it caught in the clamps and squeezed to the brink of pain. Lisa pulled each one to make sure they were secure, then handed the chain to Josie to play with.

Lisa pulled the tube off Livy's engorged clit and used the clamp to hold the shaft just behind the bulbous end. Livy 's moans were turning to mewling cries of pleasure, her lips parting constantly to release more honey.

"And there you have it. That's what pumping and clipping does."

Victoria delicately touched her daughter's nipple, barely rubbing it and saw her writhe and ooze. Josie barely slid her finger inside Livy and lightly tickled the juicy flesh, making the contradiction in feelings counter each other to make it excruciatingly pleasurable at a high level.

Livy held her legs up and open, as Josie pulled on the chain to stretch her nipples out, while she began pulling the clamp on her clit.

"See, now this is where Josie could start using all sorts of toys on her at this point. She can take her to any level she wants from here."

"I see. How wonderful. I can see how it excites Livy so and so little is being done to her."

"Didn't Heather use earrings on you like that? We found a box of jewelry that had a black ribbon around it."

As the others turned from the bed to talk, Josie began toying and teasing at Livy, edging her to the point of orgasm and stopping, giggling happily at how turned on she was making her.

"Those were what she was wearing the night she hung herself on the hill. I wanted them as a reminder of her, I don't know why?"

"Love, Victoria. It's that love we have that made you do it. Despite the hurt and pain, you had a love in your heart for her and couldn't let it go."

"I couldn't."

"We thought they were your sex toys back then that she used on you."

"What? How could her things be used like that? I don't understand?"

"Oh, pretty simple really, when you know how they're used that way. Earrings made perfect clips for your nipples, so we thought that's what they were for. The necklace with the different sized glass balls, that was obvious on how to use a bunch of ways and the ring was the only thing that didn't fit into being a sex toy."

"I had no idea, neither did Heather. They were never used that way, but I'm interested in knowing how they could now. We didn't have the things you have today, so we made our own."

"Where did you make toys?"

"In the workshop. Papa was great at making things out of wood and I watched how he did it. I would sit on his lap and he would show me how to work the wood into any shape I wanted and then sand it smooth."

"Okay, I'm getting an idea already what you made."

"I made whatever Heather could think of for me to make and then use it on me. I see a long pink toy that looks like one I made for us."

"Which pink one? The double dildo?"

Lisa picked it up and Victoria nodded.

"Yes, although mine was wood and curved."

"You made one of these out of wood and curved, how did you use it?"

"Over a branch. We would put it inside ourselves and put it on the branch and rock up and down."

"Oh, like a teeter-totter, that's cool! Did it work okay?"

"Oh yes. We would both cream and soak the ground beneath us. Heather liked doing that the most, although, my bottom was treated to it as well. She liked doing it there, although I wasn't fond of how she did it. It left me sore and raw."

"Yeah, need lots of lube to do anal right, but I like the sounds of that toy. What else did you make?"

"Many that were like a man, but in different sizes and thicknesses. Some in shapes that she came up with. My bed posts were where she would put them and watch me. She liked keeping me trapped that way so I couldn't move and she could do what she wanted to me."

"I kind of like that myself. You two would look great on the ends of the bed and then I can play with both of you."

Olivia and Victoria looked at each other, then back at Lisa and she knew both of them would agree to it if she asked them to.

"This is so incredible. I fantasize about having a pet to play with and I get Ollie. As a bonus I end up with her exact double, a ghost no less and she's going to be my pet too. Awesome, just awesome. Two cum slut twins. Can I fall in love with both of you?"

Olivia and Victoria looked at Lisa, knowing they would love to enjoy her treatment of them together and imagined them all together. They looked at each other and a wishful thought passed between them. Olivia turned to Lisa as she held Victoria's hands.

"Could you love us both the same? One no more than the other?"

"I believe I could. It's almost like loving the same person almost, so I don't see why not, do you?"

"No, and I do wish for Victoria to feel loved as I do."

"Oh, Olivia, I do wish to be loved again."

"Then, I guess there's no reason it couldn't work out then. If that's what you really want."

"I do. So, my sweet pets, do you agree to me being Mistress Lisa to pleasure you?"

Olivia and Victoria smiled happily as they looked at each other.

"What do you say, Victoria? Want to be a cum slut like me and cum for our mistress?"

Victoria was bursting to the limit with happiness. All she had wanted to enjoy with Heather that had been tainted by her cruelty, was being replaced with a loving hand that wanted only her pleasure to be enjoyed. Victoria stepped towards Lisa and bowed her head and knelt at her feet submissively, then Olivia did the same and looked like matching bookends. She put her hand on both of their heads and spoke softly to them.

"My pets, I will love and treasure you both like the precious gems you are. I promise to always pleasure you both in ways we find to do it. I make that promise from my heart to you both and will honour it until the day I die. Do you promise to be my faithful and obedient pets and love me in return, as I love you?"

They both raised their heads to look at her and answered.

"I do, Mistress Lisa. I will love you with all my heart and be an obedient pet for you."

"I will be yours, Mistress Lisa. I give my body to you for pleasure and will love you from the deepest parts of my heart."

"Very good, I'm happy to hear that from both of you. Now, do you make the same pledge to each other? Will you be good to each other and not be jealous of the other? Do you promise to want the others happiness before your own?"

Olivia and Victoria looked into each others eyes, the identical looks of love showing in each of them.

"I promise with all my heart to make you happy, Victoria. I promise to always want to see you happy and pleasured before myself. I love you and always will."

"And I promise to you, Olivia, that I will do whatever I can to make you the happiest woman I can make you. I will pledge myself to you as your lover and share in the joys our mistress gives us. I swear this with all the love in my heart."

Olivia and Victoria embraced and kissed in union of their promise, kneeling before Lisa, caressing their hair as they kissed. They stopped and rose and each kissed Lisa, then hugged together as one.

"Now this is a moment to celebrate. Uhm, I just noticed, where's Chelsea and Skylar?"

"I don't know. They came in with us and I haven't seen them since we came in the room."

"Let me go see."

Lisa left them to embrace again and kiss, going out and down to Chelsea's room and opened the door. She wasn't at all surprised to see them engaged in a heated sixty nine exchange. It wasn't done orally like she thought it should, the girls taking it to the next level and spanking and rubbing their pussies hard to make them squirt and cum. Chelsea would do Skylar that way and make her cum, then she would do the same to Chelsea, Skylar's pussy was a flaming red from all the spanking and she assumed Chelsea's looked just the same.

Lisa left them to it and went back to the bedroom to the other scene of feminine arousal going on. Josie had all three clamps pulled tight, nothing able to stretch any further than where they were at. Josie was just tickling with two fingers just inside Livy's splayed lips and watched a steady stream of creamy cum trail from her. Olivia and Victoria were still sharing their moment, so Lisa went to them and joined in the kiss, becoming smothered in affection from them.

Vic fell back on the bed gasping and panting hard, as Marlene sat back on her heels and licked around her mouth.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I haven't lost my love of sucking that lovely cock of yours. I want that sweet meat often, got it?"

"Got it, Mar. Any time baby, any time. Damn you do know how to suck me."

"Now you see the difference in a happy, satisfied woman doing it and one doing it to make her husband happy, which way do you like it?"

"Happy and satisfied, any day."

"Good, so you're okay with what I'd like to do then?"

"If we get to do this like you said, then yeah, I can live with those arrangements."

"Thank you sweetheart, I really am happy you understand and agree to let me do this."

"It's what you really want and so does she, so I can accept that and it's not so hard to take, now that I know what it'll be like between us now."

"Oh Vic, as long as I can get it up for you, I'll always make you a very happy man. I never want you to feel in need ever. I just have to have this with Chelsea and feel balanced with her. Maybe she'll let you join us, maybe not, it's up to her to say yes, but baby, you get a taste of her sweet meat, oh my God, it's heavenly, she feels so good."

"I sort of know. I washed her that night and it was hard not thinking about her that way."

"I'll ask her soon. Let me have my time with her first, but I'll ask if we can play with you too. I would like that, if we could. I would love to see your nice cock fucking her fat little pussy and make it cum so I could lick off of you."

"Fuck, Marge, I don't know what got into you, but I'm liking what it does to you. You are one, hot, sexy mama."

"Better believe it, baby. I'm ready to go and get into it all the way. Now this, is great sex, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it sure is, Mar. I haven't had better and lovin' every minute of it."

"Me too, baby."

"So Mar, I know you want to have your time with Chelsea and all, but, I was wondering. Do you think it would be okay if I just watched? I'm kinda curious to know what you girls do and if maybe I could do it too, maybe, I don't know, but I'd like to see."

"I don't see why not? Might be a good thing and help you learn how to pleasure me and possibly get Chelsea a little more comfortable with you being with us, that she would agree to let you join in."

Vic was smiling his happiest, Marlene smiling back just the same.

"I love you, Mar."

"I love you, Vic. You really are a great guy. I'm so happy I married you."

"Me too, you're just the best a guy could ever want."

"Keep saying things like that and I'll make any dream come true for you."

"You are my dream come true, babe."

Marlene melted at his words and started crying from the beauty she felt from them. She pushed him back and lay atop him, smothering him in her love and kisses. It was more than enough to take any worry from Vic and assured him of being in a loving relationship with his wife. It assured Marlene that she would be able to enjoy her loves and passions freely without guilt or remorse, more so, she still had the respect of her husband.

The afternoon was whiled away with loving and pleasuring, as the appointed hour drew near. When the sun dropped enough to shine straight through the westerly window, the room was alight in its golden glow. Victoria stood in the light and looked at Olivia and Lisa, a slight worry to her smile. She raised her arms and let Olivia slide her corset down to her hips. She stepped into her bloomers and Lisa pulled them up. Olivia strung up the laces and plumped Victoria's breasts when she reach the top and pulled the strings tight. She tied it off and Livy brought her dress for her to step into.

Josie looped the amethyst necklace around her neck, as Livy placed it on her cleavage perfectly. Lisa brought her rings and bracelet and Victoria was dressed in her finest. They stood back and looked at her, taking in her beauty and radiance. Olivia sat her down and for the first time, had make up highlight her face like never before. She turned and looked in the mirror and gasped at the difference in herself. She rose and hugged Olivia, words escaping her at the moment to express herself.