Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their cum coated them as they lay in it and continued expelling onto their thighs. They looked at each other and the desire to continue was stronger than the exhaustion of what they had just done. Olivia shifted to pull Victoria's apart and scissored hers between them. Victoria knew what she wanted to do and helped bring them together.

Their eyes locked together the moment their pussies did, as Olivia rocked her hips against Victoria. The slippery cum they were giving out, made their connection sensuous and highly stimulating. They held in an embrace and kissed hard, as they drove each other into a mutual orgasmic state.

It took them no time to reach another climax together, clutching hard to each other as the ecstasy raced in them both. They finished when they had no more ability to move against the other and hugged tightly, kissing and panting through the bliss.

Once they caught their breath and the nervous shaking had subsided, they rose and Victoria had them look at themselves in the mirror.

"Did you enjoy how I pleasured you, Olivia?"

"Oh yes. It was so...different seeing myself do it, instead of just feel it happening. I loved it, I really did, thank you. You know what's really weird about it?"

"What my love?"

"Its, we look exactly alike and feel alike and it was like making out with myself sort of."

"I felt it too. I felt like I was touching myself as I touched you."

"Except we need to shave you something terrible. That hair has got to go."

Victoria gave a little laugh as they sat on the bed to talk.

"Yes, I agree. I feel how smooth and soft you are and I wish to feel as lovely as that as well."

"Then let's do that soon, once the meeting is over and done with and we have time to do all three of you."

"Yes, let's. I do love the feel of you like that and wish it for myself."

"Now you see why women shave there now. Makes everything feel that much nicer for you and, well, whoever is doing you, too."

"That is true. You say it chafes you terribly and I don't wish for that to happen."

"Definitely on the list of services we'll provide, that's for sure."

"Good, women should feel good down there. Even Neil didn't appreciate me that way and cared not to ever touch me there."

"So, how did you do it with him then? That's gotta suck bad trying to pump a dry well."

"I would wet myself and hold myself open, so he didn't pull at me. He was gentle as he could be, but there was so little interest in me and I struggled to find pleasure in it. I was happy for my time with Heather to relieve that pent up frustration I was left with, even though I knew what it meant to do it. I was damned if I did, or damned if I didn't. I chose my evil and accepted it as my fate. I was so wrong to want it from her, but my needs were too strong to deny fulfilling."

"That, I can really understand. I know I get frustrated like too and it doesn't matter if it's all wrong to do, it just feels right to do it at that moment."

"That was how I felt, yes. I despised myself day after day for doing it, but no matter what, I was still hers to treat as she wanted and allowed her, so I could feel the pleasures I wanted."

"I kind of know that too. I'm starting to understand that about Lisa and me. It's like she knows me and my body so well, she sort of owns it in a way. I let her have control over me and submit to her and I feel free inside. I never had that feeling before and now that I have, I don't want anything else but that wonderful releasing feeling."

"Like you did now, with me. We are as one that way, Olivia. What I enjoy, you enjoy in kind. We are of the same mind and heart in every way."

"I know, I was thinking that too. We're like the same person, just a hundred years difference between us. The first time I saw you, I thought it was me looking at myself somehow. I looked in your eyes and I saw so much of myself in them, that's what scared me. I thought you were stealing my soul or something, but now I realize, we sort of share the same soul, like people talk about coming back again after they've died. Maybe I'm you reborn and that's why we're so alike in every way. I touch you and it's like touching myself. I do like my hair like yours though. I should grow mine out and let it look like that."

"I would love that. I never cut Livy's hair, neither did Josie and loved watching them play together as girls, their hair blowing in the wind. I thought them so sweet one time. They were gathering lavender and couldn't hold hands like they used to do through the fields and decided on tying their hair together with a ribbon, as they gathered up the lavender. I loved that they were inseparable and were the best and closest of friends. I would wish that they could know the love for a woman like I did and I was so happy when I knew they had found it. When they went through the change, they found each other then."

Olivia could see Victoria looking far off in her memory of that time and saw how happy it made her to know her daughter had discovered lesbian loving.

"So, you really wanted Livy and Josie to be together?"

"Yes, oh yes. I could see how happy they were together and wanted them to enjoy it together. I knew my own disappointments in love and what satisfied my heart instead. Even if Livy married Sebastian, I would allow them to be together at my home to continue enjoying their love. How can such a wonderful, beautiful thing be stopped and taken away and replaced with something less? I couldn't allow my daughter the same disappointments and would support her and Josie if they wanted to be together. I was going to ask them, when I saw the possession happen and knew their love would be stained by Heather. I couldn't let them be together like that. I wanted their love to remain pure from their hearts. I failed so terribly in stopping it from happening."

"But your daughter did and so did Josie. Their love was stronger than Heather's possession and I know you had something to do with it."

"I learned the power of love and made a connection with them again. I broke Heather's hold without her knowing and turned them against her. When they knew it was her and not I that ended their love, they focused their hatred on her and knew what needed to be done. When she was finished, I could begin again and once more share in the love I held so dear to me."

"I think it's beautiful. I know it seems wrong to most people that I'd want women to love each other like that, but once you understand and accept it, I can see such depth and strength to the commitment of it working. I don't see men and women putting much effort into anything these days. It's like being in a disposable relationship and if it doesn't work right the way you want, get rid of it and get a new one."

"So how could a love like I want, be wrong?"

"It's not wrong, just misunderstood, Victoria. I didn't understand it all until recently and it'll take some time for everyone else to understand it too. It's just getting past the blind hatred for it and seeing the beauty that exists in it and appreciate it for what its worth."

"I do love you. You are such a beautiful, loving soul, Olivia."

"I love you, Victoria and like I said, I think we share the same spirit or soul, so you are just as beautiful if not more so."

"Me?"

"Yes, you understand this love more than I do and promote it to be felt and shared with such devotion to it. You inspire me to believe in it more and I am. Lavender Hill Mansion will be a place where women can love each other openly and freely without shame and we will make sure each woman that comes, leaves with more love in her heart when she goes."

"That's all I could ever hope for, Olivia. I just want them to know how wonderful it is. I made a vow to never possess a woman to feel this way and it will be kept."

"Now, here's the thing on that, about the powers you and the girls have. I agree that using them to possess a woman is wrong, but I don't see anything wrong if a woman consents to feeling that energy in them. I know how it feels and so do the girls and trust me, all of us have a craving to have that energy to take us way beyond what normal stuff can do. When you make yourself glow, that's like supercharging it beyond imagination. I know it lasts a while after, but it wears off, although, you never forget the feeling."

"Good, I want that feeling to remain in them. I want them to always know that a love they enjoy awaits them with another."

"Oh, I think once a woman tries it and has one or two incredible orgasms like she's never had before, it'll leave a pretty good impression on them that will last a lifetime. Aunt Millie's only happened once and she remembers it like yesterday. Did you possess them to do it. Or did they do it on their own?"

"They did. I just brought them together and let what they already felt take over. They all did. I only tried to bring them together and it was what they felt that they shared. I saw how happy they were, I knew the love I was feeling was what all women want to feel and it was only another woman that could give it to them."

"So, the energy you use is the love for women you have and that's what makes it so strong, I guess."

"It's the purity of it that makes it so strong. The more love that goes into it, that's what makes it stronger."

"Oh, I know this has nothing to do with the loving women part of this place, but it's something I really want to do here."

"What's that, Olivia?"

"Can we grow lavender and make the soap and oils again like you used to? I want that to be our signature scent and let women take some away to remind them of their experience here."

Victoria was too overjoyed to speak and hugged Olivia tightly, almost in tears of happiness.

"Yes, yes, I would so enjoy doing that with you and bringing this place back to its former glory. I'd love lavender to be our trademark again."

"We'll make sure we tell everyone how it will be here again and all the joys and pleasures of the past, will be combined with the joys and pleasures of today."

"Olivia, it will be a paradise for us, it truly will. I only pray now that when the times comes, it can be a reality so many can enjoy."

"It won't be that much longer. It's just after four now and the meeting starts at seven, so in less than three hours, we're hopefully going to change the hearts and minds of everyone."

Victoria smiled with tears in her eyes, Olivia following suit, as their emotions for what was happening bonding them once more, unifying them into one. They embraced and fell back on the bed kissing and loving on one another, not trying to awaken an arousal, but to deepen their love.

Lisa, Chelsea and Skylar came back after a trip to the city to collect clothes and personal items they wanted to bring up. One thing they were excited to bring, was a package delivered by courier for the girls. They knew what was inside, but to them, it was like Christmas and couldn't wait to see them open it. Lisa called out that they were home and Olivia and Victoria appeared at the railing in front of the room, holding hands.

They all looked at them and saw how mirrored they were to each other. It took their breaths away for a moment to see such a show of love between them.

"Hi girls, glad you're all back safe and sound. Did it arrive? Oh, I see you have it in your hands, Skylar, sweet. The girls are going to be thrilled. Would you like to go get them and let them know they have a surprise waiting? Oh, and tell Aunt Millie we said hello and we'll come and see her soon to pick her up for the meeting."

"I shall. See you again shortly."

Victoria caressed Olivia's cheek and kissed her lips, disappearing into a lavender wisp that trailed into the bedroom and through the wall. Olivia took a deep breath and sighed.

"I love her. Come sweetheart and give me a hug and kiss, I feel so incredibly happy right now."

"Victoria didn't uh, you know..."

"No, no baby, yes, we enjoyed being together, but it was about understanding all of this better and the love involved in it. It just makes me feel so good inside about myself. Come, love me baby."

Lisa smiled and went up the stairs quickly and dropped Skylar's suitcase, as she stood before her lover and took her in her arms. Olivia wrapped herself to Lisa and smothered her in affection. Chelsea and Skylar went up and took the bags to Chelsea's room where they would share a bed, until another room could be made ready for her.

"They love each other so much, I think it's really sweet. I used to really think girls doing it together was gross, remember? Now, since I had a chance to know what it's like, I love it. I never imagined feeling anything like that before. I never even made myself feel that good, even."

"I know, same here. I always wondered about it, but once I actually did it, it was way better than anything like I thought it would be. Even Marlene said the same thing. She wondered for the longest time and then when she did it, it was way better than she imagined it would be. I loved doing it with her, I really did. I thought it was Olivia that was the one in my fantasy, but it turned out Marlene was really her. That woman can do things to me like you wouldn't believe. Honestly, she has this orgasm fetish and loves watching me cum for her. Fuck, I feel like I could do it all day for her, she makes it feel so good. I just hope she and Vic can work things out and he agrees to let us be together sometimes."

"Wow, that's so cool. I don't know if I ever really had a fantasy girl, but I know I imagined another girl doing me when I did fantasize about it. I would lie there and let her do me and I had my eyes closed, so I never saw who it was, I just felt her doing it."

"Maybe there's a woman who's thinking the same thing, except she's the one doing it and doesn't know who she's doing it to. Maybe you'll meet her and play out your fantasy like I did. It's so awesome when you do too. It's like all your dreams coming true at once."

"You make it sound so wonderful."

"That's because it is. You know you like doing it, it's just when you do it with that certain person, she just does it for you. It all seems to click inside and it's like, like...I don't know how to explain what it's like, it's just the best thing you felt ever."

"Oh Chelsea, I can't wait now. I so want to feel like that too."

"I so wish you could too, Sky. I could do you right now, but like I said, when it's the right one, it's like magic."

"You'd do me right now?"

"Fuck yeah. I never knew you were such a hottie. You never dress like you're sexy, but you've got a great body and when you let loose, damn you like having fun playing."

"I do. I can't believe I never did anything like that before. Yes I can. None of the guys I was ever with cared to let me enjoy anything like that. I can see how all this girl/girl stuff works now. We really do know how to make each other feel better than a guy. I still like the idea of being with a guy, but I know now, I need some girl loving to make it all work for me inside."

"Exactly. So what do you say? Want to do a little pussy sucking with me in a sixty nine? I could sure go for a taste of you."

"Oh Chelsea, you want to, really?"

"Did I not just say I did? I was sure I said, Skylar, I'd really like to suck on your pussy."

Skylar giggled happily, as Chelsea started undoing her pants and shoving them over her ass.

"Yeah, get naked and suck me. I want to cum in your face when you cum in mine. Be the slut you are, Sky, I am."

Skylar sawing Chelsea stripping down quickly and did the same. Once naked, they looked at each other, the excitement building between them to do it. Skylar was unsure how to start off, but Chelsea had no problem going after what she wanted and pushed Skylar on the bed backwards. She fell on top of her and kissed her passionately, getting Skylar to respond and engage into the pleasuring. Chelsea finally rose up and shifted up so she was straddling Skylar's face. She parted her plump mounds and small lips to expose her already wet pinkness to her.

"Want to suck on my sweet pussy baby? Want to taste my honey?"

Skylar smiled and nodded happily to her and raised her head to kiss her squarely and run her tongue through her sopping flesh.

"Mmmm, yes, let me suck on you, Chelsea."

Chelsea spun so she facing facing the other way and lowered down onto her face. When she felt Skylar latch on to her and begin lapping deeply, she pulled Skylar's legs up and dropped her face down between her legs and suckled on the large clit, laving her tongue along the shaft. It took no time for them to bring each other to full arousal and the first desires to make each other orgasm.

Olivia and Lisa sat on the settee together waiting, when three wisps of lavender rushed through the walls and quickly appeared into Victoria and the girls. Livy and Josie rushed to Olivia and Lisa and hugged and kissed them affectionately, then stood excitedly knowing a package was waiting for them. Lisa reached under the settee and handed it to them.

"As promised, everything you asked for and more. Olivia and I decided on some things you didn't choose and think you'll like them. So open your present and see what you got."

Victoria sat beside Lisa and received a warm hug and kiss, holding her hand happily and excited to see the girls as they sat on the bed and tried opening the box.

"Oh, hang on, let me show you how to do it. Just take this tab and pull it all the way and it'll open."

Livy pulled the tab and the lid opened up. The three on the settee smiled excitedly as they saw the girls faces light up. They started taking out all the toys one by one, each bringing an excitement at what it would do to them. They kept looking at Olivia and Lisa with a growing love for them, such a thoughtful thing they did to make them happy. They pulled out the large rectangular box and Livy opened it to find the large strap on dildo Lisa had told them about. They marvelled at it, feeling it up and down.

"I'll show you how it goes on and how to use it. Keep going, I know there's lots more left."

Victoria was excited at seeing all the strange sex toys she saw and had to whisper to Lisa what they were for. Each toy excited her more to know what it did and gripped Lisa's hand tighter.

"Want to try those too, do you?"

"Oh my, yes, I do. They don't hurt, do they?"

"No, none of them hurt. Only thing that sort of hurts is my flogger, but I don't hit with it hard, just enough to get the body responding to it."

"What is a flogger?"

"Hang on, let me get it and show you. Olivia can tell you what she likes about it so you'll understand it better."

Lisa got up and Victoria shifted over beside her and they were soon holding hands as Olivia told her all about the flogger and how it made her feel and Victoria seemed to be interested in knowing more. Lisa came back and handed it to Victoria to feel for herself. She held it and swished the thongs back and forth and then let them hit her thighs to feel them.

"If I do it, it feels completely different than that."

"How so?"

Lisa took the flogger and made Victoria spread her legs wide. She gave one a a solid hit and waited for Victoria's reaction. The gasp was pure pleasure to her and Lisa saw it on her face. She stood between her legs to keep them open and began slapping the thongs off her inner thighs, watching her close her eyes and writhe in the sweet agony of it.

"See what I mean Victoria? It doesn't really hurt, but it feels so exciting."

Lisa stopped and Victoria opened her eyes, a look of arousal clearly speaking of the effects of it.

"It reminds me of the lavender cleansing Heather gave me, but the horrid stinging isn't there. I do so like how that makes me feel though."

"Victoria and I are discovering just how alike we really are, more than just looks. It seems anything I like, she likes and vice versa. It's like I came back as Victoria now, except she's here now, so I'm not really sure how it works, but we're identical in almost every way."