All Comments on 'Match #01: David vs Eve'

by bluedave1234

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Umm...

Pre-cum counting as an orgasm is kind of ridiculous. If David is supposed to not be an idiot, he should really have figured out by now that joining this organization is basically giving away money to his opponents.

(Unless you're going to actually have him win matches sometimes. But given this setup, I just can't see it.)

tascam05tascam05over 12 years ago
Wow!

Well done. I liked this story, but then this is a fantasy niche of mine, so I am bound to have a positive bias. That being said, I think this is a good start. I have not found many stories about mixed, nude wrestling. In my fantasy, role play is used to suspend disbelief. By making this 'real' you have given the story a boost I like. However, this requires a lot of set-up. By that I mean explanations, movtivations, rules ect. I got a bit lost. But for the quality of the story and your writing, I find it worth the effort. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love the story! Can't wait for more!

The cock vs pussy orgasm battle is a huge fetish of mine. The cock is usually weaker and cums more easily (unless the girl is REALLY horny) but this kinda makes the man the underdog in these competitions, which is cool.

I prefer the woman to be trimmed or shaven, so the bush didn't really do anything for me, but that's perfectly fine if you like bushes. I also wouldn't mind some light to moderate ballbusting/lowblows in some of the stories (maybe some of the matches have different/special rules?)

I also like the humiliation aspect to your story, the woman taunts him for losing to a girl and teases him while hes cumming. I do LOVE how she denied/runied his orgasm in the first 2 rounds so he would be weaker for the final one. Very creative. (Pre-cum, however, should not count as cumming or the guy would never win)

Anyway, good job, keep up the good work

Oh and check out the "Boots and Birthday Suits" story, which does a similar theme to yours and is very well written

KatieTayKatieTayover 12 years ago

This is just great. Excellent. I hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wtf

Story sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Solid

Came across this last night ... liked it a great deal. One of the best I've seen on this subject.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What a good idea!

I love this concept. Really hot and really interesting. Never thought of anything like this, but it is a winner for me. Don't stop this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous