Mating Rituals Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not at all. Hell, who am I to think anything or anyone's weird? I make love with my Dad, for heaven's sake, so have no right to judge anyone."

"Hmmm, yes, I guess that's right. So many people are very quick to judge others; it's often hard to know who to tell what to. That's why we enjoy being members of a swingers club; we can all be weird together," laughed Frank.

"Anyway," interjected Karen, "Come and see my two favorite toys." She led Cherie a few steps further along and opened a cupboard, then took out a pile of straps and ropes. "This is a sex swing or sex sling. It hangs from a ceiling hook and I climb into it, then Frank can fuck me all he likes. I'm strapped in, my legs wide apart and completely helpless. I reckon it would be great for orgies – if I was tied in this with lots of men I'd be set for the night."

"Can I try it?" asked Cherie, feeling her juices running down her inner thighs from her arousal.

"What now?" asked Karen.

Cherie nodded.

"I don't see why not." Karen set up the swing and Frank stood on a chair to attach it to a ceiling hook, then Cherie used the chair to climb in with some help. Once she was correctly positioned, Karen fastened the straps holding her wrist, arms, torso, legs and ankles in place.

"I feel completely helpless and exposed," said Cherie, enjoying this feeling of exposure.

"Well, then, try this," said Karen with a grin as she spread Cherie's legs wide apart, causing her pussy lips to gape open, and fastened them in position.

"Ooohhh, yes, that feels wonderful," said Cherie.

Frank stood between her opened legs and used a rope to lower Cherie slightly until her love tunnel lined up with his rampant drooling cock. Instead of thrusting it in, as Cherie expected, he pushed her away and allowed her to swing back so that her vulva hit his cock. Frank adjusted his position slightly then gave her another push and she swung back and her gaping entrance engulfed his cock part way down the shaft. She them swung back the other way and he pulled clear.

"Your job is to clench your vaginal muscles as hard as you can to hold yourself on my cock. Once you do that, then you get your reward," instructed Frank.

He pushed her away and once again Cherie couldn't hold on and she moved off his cock. He pushed several more times but each time her slippery vagina was unable to hold his cock inside. He gave a harder push and this time her vagina was fully impaled on his cock up to the hilt, her clit pressing hard against his pubic bone. She gritted her teeth and clamped down for all she was worth and stayed in position.

Frank held her waist and began fucking into her hard, pressing his cock as far inside her as he could. Karen stood beside her and held her nipples, rolling them between her fingers as Cherie began gasping for breath, panting hard as she approached her orgasm. Then she was there. With a scream she came, writhing on Frank's cock as he pressed against her clit, feeling her vaginal muscles pulsating around his cock.

After a few moments it was over and Cherie lay in the swing recovering, a smile on her face.

"How was that?" asked Frank.

"Mmmm, wonderful, the feelings were totally different from normal, the feeling of helplessness was immense and wonderful. Did you cum, darling?"

"No, too early in the evening for that." He glanced over his shoulder. "I think your evening's just beginning though," he added with a grin.

Cherie looked to the side and saw Karen approaching with a large black strap-on dildo attached to her hips. Frank moved aside and Karen took his place, lowering Cherie to the correct level, then giving her a tentative push away. Cherie returned and her gaping, slippery vagina impaled itself on her artificial cock.

"How's that feel, honey?" asked Karen, "Do you want to be fucked by my big black cock?"

"Ooohhh yesss," hissed Cherie, "Put it in me. Fuck my pussy hard."

"Well, you have to deserve it. Same deal, you have to hold on before you get your reward. And I'm only giving you ten attempts."

Karen withdrew and took half a step back, then pushed Cherie away, impaling her on the return swing. Cherie didn't hold on, so Karen repeated the procedure again, and again, seven times, eight. "Only twice more," she told Cherie.

"But I'm too slippery from arousal," wailed Cherie.

Karen ignored her protest and pushed her away harder and Cherie swung back, impaling herself completely on the cock, feeling it penetrate as far as possible, hitting the end of her tunnel. She bore down, tightening her grip, holding, holding, she'd stopped swinging, she'd done it.

"Well done, sweetheart," said Karen, holding her waist and beginning to fuck her hard, pressing the big dildo inside Cherie's vagina, slightly further each time until finally her clit touched the base of the dildo, then next time a little harder until it was being stimulated with each thrust. Frank appeared at Cherie's side with what Cherie would learn was a multi-tailed whip and he began to use it gently on her breasts, each blow sending shockwaves of pleasurable stinging pain through her nipples, somehow seeming to enhance the stimulation provided in her pussy area and pushing Cherie towards her second orgasm of the evening.

Meanwhile Karen was enjoying the feeling of the dildo base pressing against her clit with each thrust. She had her eyes closed and was anticipating each jolt of stimulation as it coursed through her body. She sped up her thrusting, increasing the stimulation, oblivious to the sensations she was causing to Cherie who was gasping for breath, nearly there, almost there, a bit more, more . . .

"YESSSSSSSW, OOOHHHHH I'M CUMMMMMINGGGGGG!!" she cried as she writhed on the black plastic intruder inside her.

Cherie's cries were all that were required to push Karen over the edge and she pressed hard into Cherie, pressing her clit against the dildo end and cumming hard and silently.

After Cherie had been released from the swing and Karen had removed her dildo, the trio had a group hug and climbed into the spa pool to relax and recover.

"That was fantastic," enthused Cherie, "I must do that again. I'm so used to being in control that the feeling of helplessness was scary at first but then it was so freeing; there was absolutely nothing I could do to change anything, I just had to accept, something that I'm not at all good at. I'm looking forward to practising again though," she grinned.

After a short time Cherie was once more curious about what else they could do in the dungeon. She climbed out of the pool and waited while the others joined her, then she led Karen to the thing that looked like a half fuel drum that she'd seen earlier.

"What's this, Karen?" she asked.

"That is a Sybian machine. Have you heard of them?"

"No. What's it do?"

"It replaces a man, and does a good job of that in the sexual area anyway, not really otherwise. I'll show you then you can give it a try if you like."

Karen collected some things from a cupboard and Cherie watcher her set up a ridged flexible rubber pad and a pink dildo on the top of the machine. Karen then showed Cherie the remote control.

"This adjusts what the machine can do. Fairly obviously the dildo goes in your vagina and the ridged pad is below your clit as you kneel astride the machine." She paused as she rubbed some lubricant on the dildo and rubber fingers. "You can straddle it and then kneel down, easing the dildo into your love tunnel if you like."

For the second time that evening Cherie felt the rubber of a dildo inside her vagina. At least she could control how far this went in, she thought as she lowered herself until she was sitting on the pad, wishing the dildo was slightly longer, but enjoying the pressure of the fingers on her still sensitized clit.

"Now this control adjusts rotation of the dildo and this other one adjusts the speed of vibration."

Karen turned each one on a little so Cherie could get the feel of the movements and vibes. She had a big grin on her face and eagerly reached for the remote.

"I want more. That sample was great but was too gentle and too short."

"Ok, here it is," said Karen handing the remote to Cherie while Frank was sitting in a nearby chair watching the proceedings and gently stroking his cock.

Cherie turned on the vibrations and increased the speed to about mid-way. The sensations seemed to radiate from her clit through her whole pussy area and directly to the pleasure center of her brain. For a brief moment she was convinced that this was where she wanted to stay for the rest of her life, then she felt the inexorable pressure towards her climax. Too soon, she thought and she reduced the speed, feeling the sensations decrease also. Oh what to do, she wondered, if the sensations are at wonderful level I'll cum too soon and it'll be over too soon; if I prolong the experience I won't reach the wonderful level. She longed for the feeling of helplessness she had felt earlier so she handed the remote to Karen.

"You do it, please," she gasped.

Karen smiled. "Hold on for the ride of your life," she told Cherie as she increased the vibrations and started the rotations.

Cherie held on tightly, lost in a sea of sensation as the combined motions pushed her rapidly towards her first Sybian orgasm. Then it ceased; well not quite, but it slowed so much that the sensations dropped to a minimal level. She looked at Karen, who was watching her intently and grinning. As she watched she saw Karen turn a knob and felt the vibrations increase to wonderful level. She began humping the machine, pressing her clit against the fingers, lifting it slightly off, pressing, lifting, pressing lifting. Waves of sensation coursed through her. She was close, very close, then the vibrations increased still more and she felt herself lose control of her body as she felt and heard, as though from a distance, her scream of ecstasy as she came hard.

As Cherie slumped forward gasping for breath as she continued to cum hard, Karen moved to the Sybian and fastened the restraints she had fitted to the knee rests, preventing the rider from standing up. Frank had fitted these once he realized he enjoyed pushing Karen to more and more consecutive orgasms. She also fitted the restraints to Cherie's wrists so they prevented her undoing the knee restraints and also held her forward so her clit maintained firm contact with the fingers. Only then did she reduce the stimulation for Cherie.

Slowly Cherie returned to earth, her body trembling from the intense orgasm that was only slowly abating. She recognized that the stimulation was still there, though not as intense, and then realized that she could not move off the machine or lean back to reduce the sensations on her clit caused by the rubber fingers' vibrations.

"Please, let me off," she said to Karen.

"We need a safe word," Karen replied. "If you absolutely definitely want me to stop then say strawberry. But if you say that there will be no more play tonight. Ok?"

Cherie nodded wordlessly. No more play, she thought? No way.

Karen waited a few seconds then increased the vibrations and rotations once again. Cherie gave a stifled scream and pushed her head back as her body responded to the stimulation. She quickly began panting and writhing as much as her bonds allowed, then, after only a minute at the most, she went into her next full-blown orgasm, emitting repeated shrill screams as she writhed helplessly on the machine. After a short time she sagged, panting hard. Ruthlessly Karen increased the stimulation and Cherie once again went into a full, intense orgasm that lasted many minutes.

Once again Karen increased the speed to maximum when Cherie showed signs of slowing down and this was followed immediately by her renewed screaming and uncontrollable shaking before she suddenly stopped all sound and movement and slumped forwards, unconscious. Frank was there to catch her, having done this same activity with Karen on several occasions. While he held her gently, Karen stopped the machine and released the fastenings. It took only a few minutes for Cherie to regain consciousness.

She looked around her and smiled at Karen and Frank.

"That was wonderful," she said softly, "Thank you so much for that experience. I do want to do that again, but not tonight," she chuckled.

"I'm pleased to hear that," replied Karen, bending to kiss her. Frank also kissed her then helped her off the machine.

"So what else can we do before we all climb into bed and fuck ourselves silly?" asked Cherie.

"It's Ok for you," said Karen, "You should be all cummed out. Poor Frank hasn't cum at all yet."

"Mmmm, and look at the result of that," replied Cherie, grasping his hard cock and stroking it a few times.

"I think you deserve a bit of punishment to sort you out," said Karen, "How about a good caning on your ass?"

Cherie was still on a high after her Sybian ride and was recklessly game for anything. "Sounds good to me," she replied, "Let's do it."

Karen and Frank looked at each other for a few seconds, then Karen led Cherie to the single bar. She positioned a very willing Cherie over the bar, adjusting the height so her wrists were fastened wide apart to rings in the floor while her ankles were similarly attached to another pair of rings. Karen and Frank stood back inspecting their victim-to-be. They noted her flushed face, now emphasized by her head-down position, her red and gaping vaginal entrance between her widely spaced legs, her hard nipples topping her breasts and her smiling face, still enjoying the afterglow of numerous orgasms and smiling in anticipation of yet another new experience tonight.

Karen selected a cane and swished it through the air so Cherie could hear the sound. "Are you sure you want this?" Karen asked.

"Oh yes please. Beat my ass with your cane, please."

"Right, I will, but remember the safe word. If you say 'strawberry' I will stop and release you immediately. Now how many strokes do you want?"

"Oh, I don't know. Let's say twenty for a start, no, make that fifty. That should be a good number."

Frank and Karen again looked at each other, both knowing that even twenty was far too many for a first time recipient unless they were to be punished for some horrendous deed. Besides, thought Karen, she needed to be in good shape for the next fortnight's sexual encounters and also to finalize all the arrangements for the wedding. She mentally set an upper limit of five strokes and vowed to start softly and gradually increase the power of even those few. She could always increase the number on future evenings.

"Ok, we'll see how it goes. Ready?"

"Yes."

"Good, remember, strawberry if you need it."

Karen gently placed the cane across Cherie's ass cheeks then brought her arm back and, carefully gauging the strength of her stroke, she struck Cherie's ass with the cane.

Cherie had never been struck like that before. She felt the sting of the cane as it struck, then wrapped around, her ass, the end flicking the side of her right cheek. Immediately afterwards she felt an amazing surge in her stomach, an involuntary clenching of her stomach muscles as they reacted to the stinging pain. Her next reaction, again involuntary, was to emit a scream as the pain changed from a sting to an indescribable agonizing hurt, like she had never before experienced, that seemed to radiate from her ass through her whole body, then dissipate. As Karen watched her reactions to the stroke, Cherie felt a surge of warmth to her pussy as she felt, with a sense of disbelief, a surge or arousal wash through her body, chasing out the pain. Karen saw her wriggle her ass as she tried to satisfy her growing sexual desire. Karen knew how she was responding; she had responded the same way on her first caning. She checked the red line which had appeared on Cherie's ass. She was pleased to see it had not broken the skin so would disappear in a few days. She did not want Cherie to suffer a bloodied, torn and bruised ass – yet. That could be for after the wedding, maybe, if she still wanted that at all.

"Do you want another stroke?" asked Karen.

"Yes please; harder please," replied Cherie.

Karen obliged, positioning the second, harder, stroke below and parallel to the first. Again Cherie felt the same sting, swoop in the stomach, then sexual response. Karen inspected her work again, satisfied that she could strike harder next time without breaking the skin.

"Again?" she asked.

"Yes please."

The third stroke was as hard as any Karen had ever given anyone. The pain Cherie felt was extreme, more than she had ever felt from anything in her life. She screamed loud and long as her body reacted violently to the pain, writhing in her bonds, her stomach feeling like it was being run over by a truck and the stinging, throbbing pain from this and the previous strokes damping out the sexual arousal she had been feeling from the previous two strokes.

"Strawberry, strawberry," she panted as her body twisted in agony.

Karen and Frank quickly unfastened her bonds and helped her to stand up. She reached behind her and rubbed her ass cheeks, then inspected her hands, seemingly surprised to see no blood.

"It felt like the cane cut me in half," she said to Karen, "Where's the blood?"

Karen inspected the damage from the third stroke and saw the skin was still intact, although she also knew, from her own personal experience, that it would leave a bruise that would last for about a week.

"No blood. It didn't break the skin. It usually takes several strokes in one place to break the skin which is why I spread them out. It would not be a good idea to damage you too much so early in our fun week and before the wedding. How's it feel now?"

Cherie noticed that the pain was receding and the sexual arousal had returned with a vengeance. "It's better. The pain is less but I feel so horny. I don't know why after cumming so much." She walked to Frank and caressed his cock before pressing her body against him and kissing him sexily. She broke the kiss. "Please take me to bed and make love with me, darling."

In reply Frank picked her up and carried her from the room towards their bedroom. Karen followed, turning off the lights after she collected a jar of healing cream from the cupboard. Once in the bedroom Frank deposited Cherie face down on the bed. Karen inspected her stripes and then proceeded to rub some cream into the welts, gradually increasing the area being massaged to include her whole ass. Cherie moaned her arousal and spread her legs invitingly, an invitation which Frank accepted by inserting his finger between her labia, rubbing her inner lips and entering her vaginal entrance. He noticed that she was wet; her arousal flowing from her vagina and dampening the sheet.

Karen stopped her massage and Frank positioned himself so that his iron-hard shaft was at Cherie's entrance. He pushed forward, feeling the head enter her and slide easily into her until he was fully engulfed, his balls resting against her protruding clit.

"Mmmm, that's nice," murmured Cherie in appreciation, "Give me more please darling."

In that position Frank had no more to give. He withdrew and rolled Cherie onto her back, crawling up her body kissing from pussy to mouth before moving his arms under her thighs. Lifting her legs apart and towards her shoulders, her opening gaping wider as it became more accessible, he thrust his rigid shining cock deeply inside her, bottoming out as his pubic bone squeezed her clit hard.

"Ooohhh, yes, darling, like that. Fuck me, honey, fuck me hard."

Frank did, moving in and out with increasing speed as he sought to relieve the arousal developed during the evening's activities. Karen moved into position and used her hands to stimulate and arouse Cherie's breasts and nipples, increasing the sexual sensations Cherie received and pushing her closer to yet another orgasm. Frank's release could not be delayed for long and, as he made his final thrust into Cherie then held himself in place, his hot cum filling her love tunnel was all that was needed to push her to another massive orgasm.