Mating Rituals Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOHHHH, YESSSSS, YESSSSS, LIKE THAT, FUCK MEEEE, CUM, CUM, CUM IN MEEEE!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she thrashed about on the bed beneath Frank.

Frank collapsed onto Cherie and they lay together for several minutes in the afterglow of love while Karen hugged them both. Then Frank rolled off Cherie onto his back and Karen took his semi-hard cock into her mouth, licking and sucking all their combined juices off it, then moved up Frank's body to share the taste in a kiss. Karen's actions had stimulated Frank sufficiently so that his cock once again stood to attention and it took little effort on her part to now sit on him, her sopping vagina engulfing his cock as she began a rhythmic movement which took her rapidly towards her climax.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck . . . ," she grunted with each movement she made as his cock moved inside her, stimulating her beautifully, the result of fine tuning during many such encounters in the past few months.

Despite having cum so recently, the memory of Cherie riding the Sybian and receiving her caning were so stimulating that Frank felt himself approaching a second orgasm as Karen pumped herself towards her own release. He responded to her movements, thrusting upwards to put greater pressure on her clit as it dragged along his cock and was squeezed by his pubic bone. Again and again; closer and closer he came until he sensed that Karen was about to cum and he thrust harder and held her tightly in position, a technique he had developed recently.

Karen writhed, trying and failing to release herself from his grip, as she always did, then, succumbing to the inevitable, she threw her head back and let out a scream as her orgasm overtook her, her contracting vaginal muscles massaging Frank's cock and causing him to spurt another load of hot cum into his beloved fiancée's hungry vagina.

Gradually they relaxed, Karen lying forward on Frank's body, still joined by his softening cock inside her. Cherie lay beside the lovers, her arm over them both as they all quickly dropped into deep sleep after their sexual adventures.

The next two weeks passed quickly. After their first encounters, evening sessions in the play room became normal with everyone pushing their own limits and enjoying the experiences of mild sexual pain and ecstatic sexual pleasure. Cherie had many things to organize – cake, flowers, wedding breakfast, dresses, suits, ceremony, cars, honeymoon; the list seemed endless. After the variety in each day it was very pleasant to know that the end of the day would be the same, with each woman making love with Frank, and sometimes with each other, before falling asleep in each other's arms in the big bed.

The weekend before the wedding was scheduled for a stag party for the guys and a hens' party for the women. Cherie was responsible for the final preparations for the hens' party while the best man, Al, flew in the Thursday before the stag party to finish arranging that. Al stayed with his parents located close by and he and Cherie did a great deal of the wedding organization together.

The hens' party took place at Frank and Karen's place on the Saturday night, Frank, of course, attending the stag party at a local strip club and brothel. Caterers had been employed to provide refreshments and supper for the hens' party and several games were played which involved an element of chance, resulting in the loss of items of clothing by the female attendees. This, along with a copious supply of alcoholic beverages, ensured that by 11pm all women were stripped down to their bras and panties or less, with some being naked.

Right on cue two male strippers arrived, big hunky young men who appeared to be well-endowed. Cherie dimmed the lights a little as the near-naked women sat around in a circle while the men went through their acts, inevitably ending up naked with their large cocks semi-hard and apparently ready for action. They indicated that Karen should join them and one offered his hand for her to come to the center of the circle. The strippers danced with her, their hands arousing her by stimulating her breasts and pussy. After several minutes of this she ended up as the meat in a sandwich between the two men. One supported her and held her leaning backwards over his body while the other approached her from the front, his cock gliding into her sopping wet vagina to the hilt.

Karen moaned in pleasure. "Oh yes, darling, give it to me. Fuck my cunt with your big dick. Make me cum, honey."

The stripper set up a rapid rhythm, fucking in and out deeply and rapidly, pushing Karen as fast as he could towards an explosive orgasm. As well as holding her bent backwards, the other stripper was squeezing her breasts and nipples as they pointed towards the ceiling, her head on his shoulder rolling sideways as waves of pleasure radiated through her body. She began panting and moaning until she could take the sensations no longer.

"AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!! YESSSS!! YESSS!!" she screamed as she came on his cock.

The stripper made a final deep thrust and held still as he pumped her full of his cum, strings of it being forced out by the sheer volume he injected into her. Once he was finished pumping he withdrew and crouched on the floor in front of her on hands and knees. Without giving Karen time to recover, the stripper behind her bent her face down over her previous lover's back and slid his gigantic drooling cock into her gaping, recently vacated love tunnel.

"Ooooffff!" exclaimed Karen as she felt the monster stretch her to the limit, both in length and girth. He reached around her and continued his previous stimulation of her breasts and nipples as he withdrew and thrust deeply, time and again, filling and vacating her well-lubed hole as her previous partner's cum was pumped out to drip onto its original supplier's ass crack.

In a very short time Karen was ready to cum once more. She gave a series of shrill screams then she convulsed, bringing her legs off the floor as she wrapped them around her former lover on whom she was lying, thrusting her ass back wanting even more as she writhed in the throes of her orgasm. Her partner was ready and able, thrusting deeply inside her and spurting his cum into the end of her tunnel. The group of women watching this spectacle clapped and cheered as the trio slowly parted and Cherie brought towels so they could clean themselves up. Then supper was served.

The strippers stayed on for supper, allowing several of the other women to sample their resurrected cocks. As they sat on chairs, women took turns at licking, sucking or sitting on their hard cocks, several women cumming with their cocks buried deeply inside their vaginas.

Once supper was finished and the women had all had a turn with the strippers, each of whom had cum again from the stimulation provided by their adoring short-term lovers, the strippers retired to another room to clean up and leave while Cherie decided it was time to introduce the next area of entertainment. Without too much explaining she invited them all into the playroom. The reactions of the women varied from delight to incomprehension, some needing to be informed by their more knowledgeable friends the purpose of the room and its equipment. Cherie suggested that as the host and future bride, Karen should do the first demonstration on the Sybian. At first she demurred on the grounds that she had already cum twice this evening, but the guests wouldn't hear of it. Finally she agreed. She chose a five inch dildo and Cherie lubed it well, explaining how the machine worked to the onlookers. Karen then eased herself onto the dildo and waited for the fun to begin.

Cherie initially started the machine on low speed and everyone watched as Karen's face lit up with a smile of pleasure. Cherie then handed the remote to another woman who immediately increased the speed of the vibrations to maximum. Karen gave a yelp, then a long "Nooooo, not yet." Cherie came to her rescue, explaining to the controller that she should increase it gradually rather than all at once. She turned it down to slow again, much to Karen's relief, while Cherie found an empty wine bottle and arranged for everyone to sit in a circle. She then set a timer for 30 seconds and told the controller that she had that length of time before she handed the remote to somebody else. As the time approached, Cherie spun the bottle to find the next person to control Karen's stimulation.

Over the period of about ten minutes the speed was varied from moderately fast to slow many times, causing Karen to approach then retreat from her orgasm.

"Please let me cum," she begged as once again she was placed in a holding pattern by her controller.

Cherie decided it was time to put it to the group. "Who thinks we should allow Karen to cum?" she asked.

The majority voted for this, one woman commenting that she wanted a turn and if they all had turns that took this long they'd be there for a long time. So Cherie gave the controller to this woman and she quickly wound both controls to about 70%. Karen responded immediately, gripping the machine, tilting her head back and making a keening wail as she moved her hips back and forth in a fucking motion. It took only a few seconds before she let out a shrill scream, leant forward on the machine and came hard.

"Oh, ooohhhh, yes, yes, oh fuck yes, beautiful, mmmmmm, yessss."

She gently collapsed over the machine as Cherie instructed the controller to slowly decrease the stimulation and finally bring it to a stop. Karen sat up slowly then lifted herself off the dildo.

"That was beautiful. Thank you all," she said, smiling at the group.

"Who wants a turn?" asked Cherie.

Immediately several people indicated they were ready so Cherie chose the previous controller, who was called Lucy, and helped her onto a fresh dildo. She then spun the bottle to choose her controller and the process was repeated. Lucy came hard in a very short time and was replaced by other enthusiastic women in turn.

Meanwhile Karen had introduced a few of the women to various other delights and soon everyone was experimenting with the BDSM equipment. While one woman was being caned, another was receiving moderate strokes from a multi-tailed whip, a third was in the sex swing being fucked by a woman wearing a large strap-on dildo. Everyone was alternately experiencing new pleasures, administering these pleasures, riding the Sybian or recovering and watching the fun. Cherie moved between activities, ensuring safety as well as advising on techniques from what she had learned during the past week of nightly sessions.

While the hens' party was progressing, the stag party was well under way at a nearby strip club and brothel that had been especially hired for the night. Many of the men were crowded around the catwalks watching dancers slowly and erotically remove their clothing to display their charms. Once they were naked, they descended from the stage and walked amongst the group, doing a lap dance here, removing items of clothing from a viewer there, sucking a cock or inviting a patron to go upstairs with her. Frank came in for some special treatment as each girl aimed to take him to bed, having been told there was a substantial bonus for the girl who succeeded.

Frank liked the look of Chloe, a voluptuous bottle blonde who seemed to be especially vivacious and forward. After her first dance, during which time she spent a great deal of time in front of him and even got him to remove her G string with his teeth, she sat on his lap, grinding her ass into his hard cock, then turned and removed his shirt and trousers. While this was happening another dancer was gyrating on stage and once she had finished, Chloe took Frank by the hand and led him onto the stage. There she completed stripping him and included him in her dance as she teased him mercilessly, dancing closely with him while his rigid cock was between her legs and offering her breasts and nipples for him to caress, lick and suck.

Finally she clung to him with her arms around his neck and raised her feet off the floor, wrapping her legs around his hips so her wide-spread wet pussy was centered directly over his cock head. Chloe simply had to lower herself down a little and he penetrated her; further lowering implanted his cock deeply inside her love tunnel. The couple then moved to the music on stage, Chloe's lascivious movements causing them both to be stimulated. Finally Frank could no longer hold back his natural instincts and he became the leader, holding Chloe by the hips as he fucked into her hard. A few moments later she gave a yelp and held him tightly as she came, receiving his cum deeply inside her vagina as a reward for her efforts.

As the night wore on the acts became more risqué until management brought out a large number of foam pads and spread these around the room, allowing couples, trios and more to make love to one another. Al gave up on trying to manage this party, instead making love with several women, including Chloe, who insisted on receiving her share of his love juices. In between lovemaking, people helped themselves to the drinks and food supplied. By 4am everyone was sleeping and the place looked like it had been hit by a hurricane with naked bodies lying in disarray almost everywhere.

By Sunday afternoon those of the men and women who did not need to return to their homes had were gathered at Frank and Karen's house, sipping drinks and recounting what they could remember of the previous evening. Frank and Karen were talking quietly together, kissing each other frequently as though to kiss away the previous night's events and seek the forgiveness of the other for their sexual excesses.

"So was she as good as me?" asked Karen after Frank confessed his lovemaking with Chloe.

"Nobody could be as good as you, my darling," he replied tactfully, "She was a bit of fun but of no consequence. You're my one and only; remember that."

They kissed again, slowly and lovingly. "I'm pleased you feel that way, darling, and I don't want to limit your sexual choices even after we're married, just as I want to retain mine as well. Tomorrow I want to rewrite our vows, taking out some of the archaic parts like me having to obey you, for us both to be faithful to each other only, and maybe a couple of other things that would limit our lifestyle choices. That way you'll still be able to make love with Cherie and other women that attract your eye while I might just like to have a fling with some other tall, dark and handsome guy."

"Yes, I definitely agree. The old vows are very limiting and don't fit well with our lifestyle," agreed Frank. "Let's do that tomorrow morning."

Meanwhile Al and Cherie had been chatting about the previous evening and the wedding arrangements. Cherie had found him very easy to talk with, totally undemanding, open and seemingly very knowledgeable. In fact, she found herself thinking, he'd be a pretty good catch. That thought was quickly followed by the memory of Gary and her previous boyfriends. Non-involvement was the key to a happy life, she had decided in the wake of her previous disasters with love. Now here she was even considering the possibility that Al could become more than just a friend. No promises to herself or others, she thought, and no limitations placed on possibilities. Steer the middle course and retain ownership of my heart, she decided, that way I may avoid it being broken. However, a small voice also told her nothing venture, nothing win, and she felt herself shunning the possibility of never feeling love again just so she would never have to feel pain again.

During the following week preparations for the big day escalated. There were dress fittings, a meeting with Karen and Frank's parents, a rehearsal at the church, where Karen's parents insisted the ceremony be held, and many other last minute details to be sorted. Cherie spent many hours discussing arrangements with Al and they grew to know one another well. They became close friends but their intimacy did not extend beyond a few gentle touches of hands or perhaps a hand on an arm, even despite them having a crash course of dance lessons for the reception. Cherie didn't know if there was something wrong, if it was her or him, or what. She knew he wasn't gay after his description of the stag party and his role in that, but he made no attempt whatsoever to ask her out or make any intimate advances apart from those offered between friends in public. She didn't know whether to set the ball rolling by making a suggestion or offering an invitation or whether to just let things ride and see what happened. She chose the latter on the basis that she did not want to run the risk of jeopardizing their relationship before the big day. Meantime, she continued to sleep in Karen and Frank's bed and make love with them each night.

Karen told Cherie that after they were married they were heading off on a honeymoon to the Bahamas for a week. "We were wondering if you'd be willing to stay an extra week here and look after the place while we're away please," asked Karen, explaining that after a wedding there are always more tempting targets in the couple's house as the wedding presents are usually just left somewhere and become easy pickings. "We'd be a lot happier if you could stay and look after them and the house."

Cherie had no urgent need to return home so agreed to do this, mentally adjusting to having to spend time alone in the house instead of sharing it with another loving couple.

The night before the wedding Frank spent with Al and his parents, Karen's mother emphasizing that it was very bad luck for the groom to see the bride on her wedding day before she arrived at the ceremony. Karen was annoyed by this ruling but agreed, accepting her mother's traditional ways and feeling she had pushed the limits enough by moving in with Frank before they were married. So that night Cherie and Karen shared her bed just as they had in the cabin many months ago.

That evening Karen decided it was time for a final fling so she and Cherie spent several hours in the playroom, each strapping on a dildo and fucking the other on the sex swing before fastening each other down on the Sybian, riding it and cumming until unconscious. They then showered together and made their way to bed, each with a dildo held in her vagina by a tight elastic crotch strap. Once in bed they set themselves a challenge of each cumming without direct manual clitoral or dildo stimulation.

They caressed and stimulated each other's breasts and nipples as they had practised many times in the past, pressing their crotches together so the ends of their dildos received some variation of pressure and position. They both found this extremely frustrating, having cum many times earlier in the night, feeling horny now and having to struggle to obtain the stimulation needed to cum one last time.

Eventually after a frustrating hour, during which time they only seemed to increase their frustration, they succumbed to temptation and each used a vibrator on the other's clit to bring themselves to a final satisfying orgasm. After that release, they cuddled each other and slept soundly.

Finally the big day dawned clear and sunny. Cherie was very busy collecting and arranging the flowers and corsages, organizing snacks and drinks for the numerous well-wishers, and then, as the hour of the ceremony approached, helping dress Karen in her voluminous gown and finally dressing herself for the occasion. Karen's father arrived with the photographer and numerous photos were taken of Karen, her father and Cherie before the limo arrived. Karen and her father were assisted into the rear seat by the helpful driver while Cherie took the front passenger seat, then they were driven to church to arrive fashionably late seven minutes after due time. Cherie helped Karen out, straightened her gown, and she was escorted slowly and majestically down the aisle by her father, followed by Cherie and watched from the front of the church by Frank and Al.