Mating Rituals Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They separated and cleaned up, then were about to head to the kitchen for lunch when Al caught her arm and turned her to him.

"Do you want to do something daring?" she asked.

"Yes, if you will too."

"Let me remove your panties," he said.

Cherie smiled. Daring? Not really, not in this household, but for him, probably. She nodded and he reached under her short skirt and pulled them down, allowing her to step out of them.

"Now, I want you out of your undershorts and into a pair of baggy shorts," she said.

She removed his trousers and under shorts, then found a pair of shorts which were both baggy and short. She knew they would only just cover his cock when he was standing and hoped when he sat that his cock head would protrude down the leg and when he was hard they would tent in front of him. She certainly intended that both these outcomes would occur.

Being a beautifully warm day they ate lunch on the deck by the pool. Cherie sat in a reclining chair opposite Lance while Bel sat opposite Al. As they chatted and ate from the finger food on the low table in the center, Al unconsciously began stroking the inside of Cherie's thigh as he talked with Lance about some IT problems he was having. As he stroked, Cherie became more turned on and winked at Bel before slowly spreading her knees apart, exposing her damp pussy to her father. Bel grinned as she saw what Cherie was doing and reached out her hand to caress Lance's inner thigh. After a few moments Cherie saw her father's cock stirring in his shorts as her stroking had an effect.

The mood was broken by Lance standing up, showing a small tenting which he was quick to adjust, and going inside for more drinks. Al excused himself to visit the bathroom leaving Cherie a few moments to apprise her mother of the situation. Bel agreed to see if she could seduce Al and Cherie suggested a nude swim in the pool this afternoon for them all could be a great ice breaker for Al's enlightenment.

Lance returned, followed closely by Al, and they resumed their seats. Having finished eating, Bel and Cherie adjusted their chairs back a little, making a big thing about being comfortable. Unthinkingly, Lance followed suit and Al had little choice but to join the majority, a move which caused the legs of both Lance's and Al's shorts to ride up towards their crotches. This time Cherie began idly stroking Al's expansive inner thigh while Bel did the same with Lance.

It took only a few minutes before there was obvious movement in the crotch area of both men. Being bigger than Lance, Al's cock began lengthening and, as he was deeply engrossed in his technical conversation with Lance, he failed to notice his cock head creep below the hem of his shorts leg and protrude nearly an inch down his thigh.

Lance was also feeling the arousal and Cherie noticed his shorts tenting over his cock and he glanced at Bel, obviously wondering what the reason was for this, and she was able to give him a surreptitious wink before continuing her conversation with Cherie, a conversation upon which neither woman was concentrating.

Al was still unaware of his exposure but was obviously feeling horny and reached over to resume his stroking of Cherie's inner thigh while Cherie rewarded her father for his unknowing part in the plot by slowly spreading her legs for him once again and showing him her drooling pussy under her short skirt.

This situation continued for about ten minutes until something must have brought Al back to an awareness of the situation. With a panicked look on his face he looked down at his protruding cock head, now nearly two inches below his shorts, and tried desperately to pull the leg down or pull his cock up. Neither succeeded as by now he was quite long and hard and nothing was going to hide his obvious asset. Bel placed her hand on his.

"Don't worry about it, darling, it looks beautiful. I wish I could see more. Why don't you just remove your shorts? That way you'd be more comfortable," suggested Bel.

Al blushed bright red and Cherie thought he was going to make a dash inside. "Darling," she cooed, "Why don't you take Mom's suggestion? In fact, it's a hot day; why don't we all go skinny dipping in the pool?"

Lance noticed the situation and the panic on Al's face. He decided to lead the way.

"My cock feels very confined in my shorts too," he said, conspiratorially, "What our women have said is probably an excellent idea. Wanna cool off in the pool?"

Lance stood and removed his shirt and shorts, Cherie noticing his lack of undershorts, then held his hand out for Bel, who stood up and removed her skirt and top, braless and panty-less like Cherie. As both Cherie's parents stood before the young couple naked, Al capitulated.

"Ok, I give in. I see I'm going to be marrying into a very sexy and liberated family so I guess I'd better get used to it."

Cherie and Al stood and, unlike Lance and Bel, they stripped each other of the few items of clothing they were wearing. Al had his back to them and when he turned around he held his hands over his cock, looking ashamed.

"Sweetheart," said Bel walking to him, "From what Cherie tells us, you have nothing to be ashamed of, in fact quite the contrary. May I see the wonderful instrument that brings so much joy to Cherie please?"

Al glanced at Cherie, wondering what she'd told her mom, then slowly and reluctantly moved his hands away, exposing the biggest cock Bel had ever seen, even though it was still only half hard.

"May I touch it, please?" asked Bel in wonderment.

"Y-y-yes, of course, if you want to," replied Al.

Bel knelt down in front of Al and gently took his cock in one hand, noticing that even though it was not full size, with the tip at her wrist the ends of her fingers were still about an inch from his ball sac. What must he be like when he's hard, she wondered. She wanted to see.

"May I kiss it please?"

"Y-y-yes, if you must," replied Al, resigned now to this inspection.

Bel bent her head down and kissed the head of his cock, then down the shaft. It was twitching against her hand beneath it and was, of course, growing. Bel looked up at Al and then lifted his cock until it pointed upwards before lowering her mouth to kiss the end, then opened widely to take the head into her mouth, running her tongue around the sensitive skin and feeling it growing rapidly. She cupped his balls, caressing, squeezing gently, pulling them down a little, feeling his cock grow still longer and thicker in her mouth. She reluctantly removed him from her mouth and lifted her head.

"What a beautiful cock you have, darling, Cherie is a very lucky woman. I hope she realizes how lucky she really is."

"Oh yes, Mom, I do, I do," Cherie said enthusiastically as she watched her mom arouse and almost worship her fiancé's massive organ.

Bel looked up into Al's eyes, noticing that he was a little more relaxed now. "I would be deeply honoured if some time you would use this beauty on me as nature intended," she said quietly.

She left it like that, noticing that now it was fully hard it was nearly three inches longer than her hand and anticipating how wonderful it would feel to be filled with this monster. She stood and took Lance's hand, leading him to the pool where together they dived in.

Cherie embraced Al, a full frontal, naked embrace with her breasts pressing into his chest and his rampant cock between her thighs. They kissed for several minutes then she pulled away slightly, enough to speak. "There now, that wasn't so bad, was it?" She grinned at him.

"You set that up, didn't you," he stated, "Thank you darling. Yes, that was a wonderful way to break the ice. I felt embarrassed for a while then it was fine. It all seems so natural and matter-of-fact. Does your mom mean it about be making love to her do you think?"

"Oh she means it alright. She'll take any opportunity she can get to jump your bones now she's seen what's at stake. She loves taking large things in her vagina, the larger the better it seems. We've made love with a huge dildo she has. It's not nearly as big as you though; we both love it, but you're far better."

They kissed again then walked to the pool and dived in to join the others. Very soon Cherie was snuggled up with Lance, his cock firmly inside her and they held each other and watched the action between Al and Bel. It was obvious Bel wanted him in her and equally obvious Al did not yet want to cross that bridge. Their compromise position at present was that Bel was wrapped around Al just like Cherie was around Lance, the difference being that Al's cock was between their bodies, not inside Bel. Cherie predicted that Bel was and would continue to feel very frustrated by this. She was right.

"Well, if you won't put it in me, please at least use your fingers on me. I feel so horny," complained Bel in a whisper.

"No, I'll let you feel horny but I do promise you that I will sleep with you tonight if both Lance and Cherie are willing. Deal?"

"Deal," replied a frustrated Bel, watching enviously as Cherie moved slowly on Lance's cock, her eyes closed, head on his shoulder. Bel knew from past observations that Cherie was close to cumming and in a glorious world of her own, oblivious to everything around her, focused entirely on what was inside her. Bel turned herself and Al around a little.

"Watch your fiancée cum," she said to Al.

Al watched as Cherie moved slowly, tiny movements, each one pushing her just that little bit closer to her orgasm. Lance also was enjoying his daughter immensely, each of his movements causing her vaginal muscles to tense and squeeze his cock, pushing him towards his release. Al and Bel watched their partners making love together for another few minutes until Cherie began shuddering and making small mewling sounds as she came on her father's cock, causing it to spew its juices deep within her, his screwed up face and panting breath indicating that he had indeed reached his climax.

The rule was no cum in the pool, so after they had both finished their orgasms they remained together as Lance walked to the ladder and climbed out of the pool, holding Cherie close to him, his cock plugging her to prevent leakage. Once out, and in full view of Al and Bel, Lance lifted Cherie off his shrinking cock and they washed themselves off with the hose, the water being warmed by the sun. Once it became cold they turned it off then dived back in the pool and joined the others. Al and Bel remained as they were while Lance and Cherie leaned against the pool side, one each side of the couple.

"You really may as well do it, you know," Cherie told Al.

"No, first time's going to be in bed. We're sleeping together tonight, Ok?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's great with me," replied Cherie, "With us or on your own?"

"On our own," replied Bel, "First time alone, then we'll progress to a full-on orgy after that."

Cherie looked at Al and noticed a look of almost shock as he realised that she was serious about them all sleeping together in the future. She grinned.

"Don't worry, darling, it'll be fun. Promise."

The conversation ranged onto other topics including their pending marriage sometime in the future.

"You know, I don't know if getting married is necessary in this day and age. What do you think, Mom and Dad?"

"Well, it's sort of a commitment that's recognized by everyone including the law," said Lance.

"Hmmm, maybe, but you can have all sorts of agreements like pre-nups which are also recognized, and I see a lot of marriages where people are tied together who really want to be free of each other. This till death us do part stuff is a bit of a problem. I know that Frank and Karen took a lot of that out of their vows, so if they can do that, why have it at all? Surely the way a union between two people is supposed to work is that you can wake up each morning, look at your partner and decide whether or not you want to stay with him or her that day. Then act on that choice. If it's a strong union where the couple are equal and love each other, then the answer will be 'yes' and they'll stay together another day. So that seems to be an act of continual renewal, of choice, instead of being bound by some out-dated philosophies that force a couple together regardless of their wishes."

"You make some good points," said Al, "Are you saying that you don't want to marry me?"

"No, I'm not saying that, well, Ok, I am saying that but I'm also saying I want us to be together, forever, at this stage anyway. I'm saying that I think a union is stronger if it is constantly being renewed rather than people staying together out of a sense of duty. Many of those people seem to grow to hate each other rather than love one another."

"What you say is very true," confirmed Bel, "People are strange. If they think they want something they will move heaven and earth to get it, but once they have it and must live with it, they often no longer want it. I wonder if there was less commitment rather than more, whether people would stay together by choice rather than duty, as has been mentioned. There certainly are quite a few couples who spend years together very happily before they decide to marry, then within a few years of marriage they split up. So there probably is something in the commitment changing the nature of the relationship and marriage itself actually forcing people apart because it is seen as being too permanent and constricting. People react strongly if they feel trapped, and perhaps that includes being trapped by wedding vows. "

"So what are we saying here? I'm engaged to be married to Cherie. Are we now saying that maybe we shouldn't marry because that will constrict our relationship and cause us to part?"

"No, darling, nobody's saying that," soothed Cherie. "This is a hypothetical discussion about the way in which taking marriage vows can precipitate the relationship to change due to the perception that choice is removed. I love you and I at present want to stay with you for the rest of my life, or for as long as you'll have me. So I don't want to do anything that could jeopardize this. From what I've seen, and it appears that Mom and Dad may have seen this too, the actual act of getting married can cause a relationship to falter possibly because once marriage has taken place the perception is that it may reduce the choice people feel they have in their actions. I don't want this to happen to us. Right now my Mom's naked, with her legs wrapped around your naked body and your gorgeous cock is wedged between you both. Tonight you'll spend in bed together, as Daddy and I will. Now if we were married in a conventional manner, could that happen without feelings of guilt?"

"Probably not," admitted Al.

"So that means that no matter how often we do this partner swap, and I hope it's lots, once we get married we'll possibly feel guilty about it whereas at present we don't. That means that marriage will change us, but probably not for the better; feeling guilty is never better. So my question is, do we want to formalize our union through marriage or do we simply want to remain together and unmarried?"

"I see what you're getting at, but right now I don't know. But you make good points and I certainly don't want to do anything to risk our wonderful relationship," replied Al.

"I think it's a really good discussion to have and it's great you're thinking about this. Just don't make any hasty decisions," counselled Bel. "As you said, if you can make the choice afresh to stay together every morning when you wake up that's fantastic and is something far greater and stronger than most married couples I would think. However, right now I feel something far greater and stronger against my belly but as it's not going any further for now, I'm going to get out before my shoulders are totally sunburnt."

Bel eased her way off Al, stretching her legs which had been bent for so long, then swam the length of the pool and climbed out the ladder. The others followed soon after, drying themselves off and sitting in the shade with a fresh round of drinks.

Cherie and Lance excused themselves early in the evening and headed to bed, leaving Al and Bel to watch the final few minutes of the erotic movie they were streaming on TV. Once alone, Al began unfastening Bel's dress, under which he knew she was naked. Within a few minutes she was totally naked and was working on Al's clothing until both were in this state.

"Let's go to bed," said Al, holding out his hand to lead her to the spare bedroom.

Bel followed willingly, eagerly anticipating Al using his massive cock to make her cum and cum and cum all night long. They closed the door and slipped into each other's arms, Al's cock easing its way between her thighs, already hard from the combination of the movie and Bel's presence.

"Why don't you ride me first?" he asked. "That way you're in control of how fast I penetrate you."

Bel agreed and he lay on his back on the bed, his huge cock standing up proud and rigid. Bel admired it, wrapping her hand around the monster, noting there was a good inch between the tips of her fingers and thumb. Oh well, if she could push Cherie out I guess he can push this in, she thought. She straddled his thighs and began caressing his chest, leaning forward to kiss him as he massaged her breasts and tweaked her nipples. After ten minutes of this she noticed his cock was drooling precum and, if possible, seemed even larger than before. She wriggled down his legs until she could take the head of his cock in her mouth. It would just fit! She tongued the head and then took it as far down as she could; not very far at all. There was no way she could deep throat this cock as she did with Lance. However, it tasted good and she was enjoying Al's caresses of her body and breasts. So far he had left her pussy alone, maybe reserving that for his cock.

She moved herself forwards until she straddled his hips, then she knelt up as high as she could, her vulva just above the tip of his cock. She held his cock and moved it in her sloppy trench, spreading her juices over the head, then she positioned it and herself and slowly, slowly lowered herself, feeling the exquisite sensation of his cock entering her, stretching her, slowly forcing itself inwards as she lowered herself onto the invading monster.

She felt him bottom out deep inside her and found she could still fit two fingers between her clit and his pubic bone. Could she take more, she wondered, would her vagina lengthen to allow her to press her clit against him, hard, as she loved to do? She raised herself up and slowly lowered herself again, letting her weight remain on his cock, causing delicious pain inside. Once again up, then down again. She checked the distance with her fingers - only one finger width now. She repeated the process several more times until she felt her clit graze his skin. She leant forward, strengthening the contact between her clit and his lower abdomen while enjoying the sensations that his hard cock was causing inside her love tunnel.

It was then she noticed that he'd been squeezing her breasts and twirling her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. She felt the sensations radiate from her breasts and travel to her clit, which she felt engorge from both the direct and indirect stimulation. After a few more moments he moved his hands onto her hips and began encouraging her to move back and forth. This, combined with her forward leaning position, stimulated her clit. Bel closed her eyes and rocked gently, pinioned on his massive cock inside her, squeezing and rubbing her clit against her lover. The sensations were exquisite, sending jolts of lightning through her body. She knew she was close to cumming, almost there; she felt Al flex his hips, thrusting still deeper inside her and she came hard with a scream.