Mating Rituals Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!" she screamed as she thrust her chest forward and her head back, her hips rapidly thrusting back and forth to provide additional stimulation to her already overstimulated clit. She didn't feel Al grasp her breasts again but the sensations from her breasts boosted her orgasm to a new level.

"YESSSS!! YESSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSSS!!" she gasped as she struggled for breath.

Then she relaxed, sagging, being held up by Al's firm grip on her breasts, panting, sweating, ecstatic from her powerful climax. Gradually she opened her eyes to see Al grinning up at her. She leant forward and they kissed, her body lying on his, his huge cock still deeply implanted in her spasming vagina. They kissed for several minutes while she recovered.

"You like that?" he asked at length.

"Ooohhh, honey, that was out of this world," she enthused.

"Good, then let's continue. You want to stay on top?"

"Mmmm, yes please, he feels so huge in me, I feel so engorged. You fit in me so beautifully. I now know why Cherie's been so happy the last little while."

"Well, I guess you two can share me from now on, just as you share Lance. Should be fun."

As he spoke he began moving his hips as his hands moved her hips, back and forth, thrusting, withdrawing, thrusting again as deeply as possible, sparing no effort now he knew she liked it hard and rough. Bel began panting again, her eyes closed once more as the stimulation once again pushed her towards her next massive release. She began panting.

"Yes, yes, ooohhh fuck, fuck, fuck me, fuck meeee, FUCK MEEEEEE HARD, YESSSS, I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG!!" she screamed as once again she climaxed, collapsing onto Al's chest, her hips maintaining a staccato rhythm against his as his cock plowed deeply inside her flowing vagina.

Slowly she relaxed while he held her tightly, then began thrusting into her as she lay on him, mashing her swollen clit between their pubic bones, pulling out almost all the way then thrusting hard, fast and deep, filling her completely. This time he was getting close, feeling his cum boil up from his balls, gathering, gathering, then, before he could make his final thrust, Bel came once more, her body quivering, her mouth against his shoulder muting the scream of ecstasy.

Al waited no longer. With a final thrust he began spurting his hot cum into the end of her love canal, feeling his hot juices ooze down his shaft and trickle over his balls. Bel responded to the warmth inside her by increasing the strength of her orgasm, her body shaking, gasping for breath as he held her tightly against him.

They lay like that for many minutes; gradually their breathing slowed, Bel's body stopped trembling, their heart rates decreased, and they lay together, kissing gently, lovingly. They drifted off to sleep without moving.

Lance and Cherie lay together, suffused by gentle loving feelings as his cock slowly shrank inside her slippery vagina filled with his incestuous juices. They had made love then stayed together listening to the enjoyment of his wife and her fiancé in the next bedroom. With each cry of release they had kissed and Lance's cock had engorged until he was hard once again. They had made love gently, silently, each cumming again before they finished and lay together in preparation for sleep.

"I think you mom likes your fiancé's cock," whispered Lance, "I hope she doesn't think me too small after this."

"Daddy, your cock is just perfect. Women don't need a monster cock to feel the love that you have for them. We can adjust to fit any size, well, at least most sizes, I wouldn't want someone with a pencil dick."

Lance chuckled quietly. "I guess not, so I guess I don't have any concerns in that department."

"That's right, you're wonderful."

"Goodnight, darling," Lance said, kissing his daughter gently and lovingly.

"Goodnight, Daddy," replied Cherie.

The following morning Bel and Al climbed out of bed late, after making love once again, and went outside to the pool bathed in bright sunshine. Lance and Cherie were lazing on recliners, both naked, with the remains of breakfast on the table between them.

"Good morning," greeted Cherie brightly.

"'Morning, darling," replied Al, giving his fiancé a kiss.

Bel gave Lance a kiss also. "I hear you enjoyed Al's big cock last night, Mom" said Cherie, "Really great, huh?"

"Yes, darling, you certainly know how to pick 'em," replied Bel with a broad grin. She then took Al's hand and led him to the edge, where they both dived in and swam a few lengths before climbing out and sitting on recliners to drip dry.

"I take it you've had breakfast," said Bel. "Guess we'd better make some as soon as we dry. I'm starving. Makes a change from being as full as I was last night though." She grinned.

"Yeah, I know exactly what you mean," replied Cherie.

Al and Bel returned a few minutes later with plates laden with food and a coffee in their hands, then sat with Cherie and Lance once again.

"You know, I was thinking last night about our discussion about marriage compared with just living together. Surely we could do something like Frank and Karen did and remove the limiting things about marriage. I would really like to marry Al, but when we're married I do still want to retain the option of being able to make love to daddy if and when I want to, but I don't want Al to feel bad about that. He, of course would have the same freedoms with mom. In fact, if we worded it well, we could make vows that would allow each of us to make love with whoever we like even though we're married."

"So what would be the point of being married?" asked Al, a little concerned in case he was losing his beautiful sexy fiancée.

"Apart from the legal issues, which are simply incidental, being married gives a sense of solidity to a relationship. It means that we each have someone to come home to at night, that we each have a partner to share our lives with, to make love with, to have children with. It doesn't mean that is the only person we love in our lives; it doesn't mean, for example, that we couldn't go and stay with Frank and Karen and share our love sexually with them. As far as I'm concerned, that would be perfectly acceptable, how about you, darling?"

Al thought for a few seconds, during which time he must have been imagining making love with Karen because his naked cock twitched a few times. "Yes, that sounds fine to me. I think that having other partners when you're married is fine. What kills things is the expectation that a person will be monogamous and the secrets and lying that ensue in an attempt to maintain this expectation." He thought for a moment. "If we each want the best for the other, then we should want them to be happy, and if making love with another partner, with the marriage partner's blessing, will make that person happy, then why would the other partner want to prevent that? It's really all to do with ego. If Cherie goes off to sleep with Frank, for example, for a few nights with my blessing, I know she'll return to me happy and relaxed and that there will be no repercussions for our union and our sex life will be rejuvenated. Similarly with me and Karen. But if either of us sneak away and have sex with someone without the other's knowledge and blessing, then that's damaging because it betrays the trust one of another and can damage a person's ego by not only inferring that they are not good enough for their partner, but even more damaging is that by going behind the other's back they have demonstrated that they don't trust their partner enough to confide in them what they really want to do. That can lead to debilitating and relationship-destroying guilt."

The two couples thought about this for a few minutes as Al and Bel chewed on their toast. Eventually Cherie commented on Al's philosophy.

"That sounds great, honey. So what you're saying is that we would have all the benefits of being married with none of the disadvantages. Sounds like a win-win all round. Does that mean we could maybe also extend into a polyamorous relationship, like, we have another guy in our bed?"

"Or I have another woman in our bed," Al was quick to point out, "Yes, I don't see why this couldn't work." He grinned. "Might be loads of fun in fact."

"We'll have to give it a try tonight," suggested Lance, "We could all share our bed if you like. It's a superking which is a bit bigger than the one you've been in."

"Sounds cool," said Cherie, "Ok with everyone?"

They all nodded agreement and Cherie went to the kitchen to make another coffee for herself and Lance.

That evening once again they watched an erotic streamed video after dinner. Once that was finished they had a group hug together then headed for Lance and Bel's large bed. As they were all naked and, judging from their genital areas, were ready for action, they all climbed into bed.

"Darling," Al said to Cherie, "You mentioned that you and your mom sometimes made love to each other with a strap-on. Lance may have seen this but I certainly haven't. Feel like doing a demo?"

Cherie and Bel looked at one another and noticed they were both grinning.

"Looks like the answer's yes," replied Cherie as Bel retrieved a large black strap-on dildo from her drawer. "Do you want to wear that first or shall I, Mom?"

"I'll wear it first and fuck you stupid with it. I'll make you cum and cum and cum until you don't know which way is up," she promised as she strapped the device to her hips.

"Yeah, right. You're welcome to try but you'll probably end up cumming so hard yourself from the pressure on your clit that you'll pass out before I've even cum twice. Lucky I've got Al and Daddy to satisfy me afterwards," grinned Cherie as Bel adjusted the positioning so the end pressed directly against her engorged clit.

"Well, little lady, how do you want it?"

In answer to her question Cherie knelt on the bed, head resting on her crossed arms, ass pointing towards the ceiling and knees wide apart. Bel climbed onto the bed behind her and used some lube on the dildo, noting that Cherie's pussy juices were running down her legs so she would certainly require little additional lube. She shuffled forwards until the tip of the dildo was between Cherie's labia and used her hand to move it back and forth through her trench. Lance and Frank had moved to the foot of the bed, one on each side, so they had the best possible view and were gently stroking their rigid cocks.

"Are you ready for this, daughter?"

"Yes, Mom, fuck me good with your hard cock," replied Cherie, her voice slightly muffled by the bed coverings next to her face.

Bel leaned forwards and grasped Cherie's breasts then simultaneously thrust her hips forward as she pulled back on her hands. The dildo sank in to the hilt in one long thrust.

"Ooooff!" exclaimed Cherie, "That feels so wonderful in there. Is it all in or is there more?"

"That's it. I guess you're used to Al's monster. Maybe we need to buy a bigger dildo."

"Yeah, I reckon. It still feels great so fuck me hard, Mom."

Bel did, thrusting fully inside then withdrawing until only the tip remained between Cherie's labia, then thrusting fully inside once again. With each thrust Bel felt the base of the dildo press against her clit and would take a slight pause to move her hips to stimulate her clit against the padded end. This gave her a jolt of stimulation through her body. She increased her tempo, focusing on her own stimulation, trying to time her thrusts so that the jolt of stimulation was still there when the next jolt arrived, thereby causing the sensations to increase with each thrust.

Cherie felt the hard dildo spreading her vagina but not quite pressing against the end. She wriggled a little, trying to gain more depth, realizing that her vagina must have retained its increased length after making love with Al. However, each thrust was pushing her a little further towards her orgasm although she would have liked some stimulation on her clit. As though reading her mind, Al moved onto the bed and sat beside her, reaching under her abdomen and gently rubbing her clit with his fingers. The sensations poured through Cherie, almost causing her to collapse beneath Bel; she felt she would have if her mom hadn't still been clutching and stimulating her breasts and if her knees hadn't been far apart and in a stable position.

With Al's assistance it took only a few more minutes before Cherie's release seemed to rise from her crotch, through her body to her mind, then out her mouth in a scream.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!" she screamed as her body began vibrating and writhing. Bel still held on to her hips and thrust rapidly and deeply while Al maintained his clit stimulation.

The sensation of having her daughter cumming beneath her was incredibly stimulating for Bel. She thrust her dildo in deeply and held it there as she released Cherie's breasts and leant backwards, her hips moving rapidly back and forth, using the base of the dildo to stimulate her clit and push her over the edge as well. As it turned out, Cherie collapsed beneath her before she gained her satisfaction and she was left kneeling between her daughter's legs watching the last tremors of release passing through Cherie's body. She clutched at her pussy in frustration then began unstrapping the dildo as Cherie lay still and slowly opened her eyes.

"Did you cum, Mom?" she asked.

"No, darling, but I do need to urgently. Your turn to make Mommy cum, Ok hon?"

Cherie propped herself up on her elbow, sat up then stood beside the bed, taking the proffered dildo harness and fitting it to herself, while her mom lay on her back with her legs bent and wide apart. When Cherie was ready she lay between Bel's legs and positioned the dildo at her opening, thrusting hard to push it all the way in. Bel closed her eyes and a smile lit up her face as the sensations commenced once again. She knew she would gain her release this time.

Cherie thrust and withdrew rapidly, feeling the pressure on her clit with each thrust. She reached forward, holding and caressing her mother's breasts and nipples and pressing the baseplate of the dildo against her mother's clit with each thrust, an action which also caused Cherie delicious stimulation. She felt herself approaching a second orgasm and moved in such a way as to increase the pleasure and stimulation for herself, hoping that it was doing the same for Bel.

It was. After only a few more minutes Bel was there, raising her hips to meet Cherie's thrusts as the increasing stimulation radiated from her crotch. She felt her orgasm approach, washing upwards through her body.

"Yes, ooohhh, yes, fuck me, YESSS, YESSSSS, I'M CUMMMINGGGGGG!!"

The pressure on her clit as well as her mom cumming beneath her was too much for Cherie and she collapsed forward onto Bel, her body shaking with her own orgasm, her breath coming in short sharp pants.

Al and Lance looked at each other, both gently stroking their oozing cocks as they watched their womenfolk in ecstasy entangled on the bed.

"Must be our turn now, I reckon," said Al, "Who do you want?"

"I'll have Cherie, you can make Bel suffer with your log," grinned Lance. "There's something about fucking my daughter that really gets me going."

Cherie heard him and turned towards him with a grin. "You can unstrap me Daddy then fuck your little daughter hard, please," she instructed.

While Lance turned his attention to Cherie, Al moved alongside Bel, who was still recovering from her massive release. He began stroking her body, running his fingers softly over her skin, arousing her once more. She turned to him and kissed him deeply, then cupped his balls with one hand as she wrapped her other as far around his cock as it would reach.

"Mmmm, he feels so nice, good and ready to service my hungry pussy," she cooed into his ear, "Just lie on your back and let me do all the work, darling."

She rolled Al onto his back and positioned herself over his hips, stretching upwards so her dripping opening just cleared the head of his cock. Positioning him with her hand, she lowered herself onto him, engulfing him slowly as her vagina stretched to accommodate his girth. She ran out of depth before he was fully inside so sat there for a few seconds, feeling the pressure of his hard rod against the end of her tunnel, giving her vagina time to stretch to accommodate the unfamiliar length. She felt it slide in a little further, then she pushed herself up before once again descending to impale herself on Al's huge organ. Bel repeated this process several times before she was at last able to feel the pressure of Al's pubic bone on her clit. Once she could, she relaxed forward onto him, moving her hips slowly in a circular motion to cause erotic sensations to radiate from her clit through her body.

Al reached up and caressed, squeezed, pulled and rolled her breasts and nipples, adding to her arousal. Bel looked to her side and watched her daughter lying on her back, legs widespread, her father's cock moving easily and lovingly in her slippery love tunnel while he nibbled on her pert nipples as her hands cupped his ass cheeks, pulling him into her hard. Even without the sensations caused by Al's cock, the sight would have been almost enough to make her cum.

Al's hands gripped her hips and began to move her back and forth, bringing her back to her own lovemaking. She sighed deeply as sensations washed through her, so much so that her senses were bordering on overload. How much sensation could a person stand, she wondered. As she was pushed and pulled while impaled on Al's massive log of a cock she felt it slide over the slippery membranes inside her, each vein ridge, each irregularity of his organ causing still more erotic pleasure as they massaged the sensitive lining of her vagina. She felt the head slide across her cervix, the shaft massage her G spot, his pelvis press and massage her clit. She felt another orgasm rapidly approaching, and, as though from nowhere, she came hard, panting her release as waves of ecstasy poured through her while Al continued moving her relentlessly.

Bel's head was spinning from sensory overload. She wanted Al to stop, to let her recover, but she also wanted to continue, wanted to be pushed further than ever before, to lose herself in wanton lust, to be transformed into one huge vagina stimulated beyond what she had thought was possible. She rode out her orgasm and dropped into a nirvana of sexual pleasure, feeling a sense of unreality unknown before. Was this the transmutation that enlightened masters spent their lives seeking, she wondered. This thought was no sooner in her mind than another wave of bliss washed through her and the part of her which was still thinking recognized that she was having yet another orgasm. It waned, but did not leave completely before it again intensified, stronger than before. She heard screaming as though in the distance, not recognizing it as herself screaming out her passion. Her mind seemed to be dissociated from her body, floating, she was simply existing on a separate plane, experiencing orgasm after orgasm that ran together as one huge timeless plain of ecstasy.

Vaguely she was aware of additional warmth between her legs and of pressure inside her as she was held stationary, then released, immobile at last. Very slowly she regained her senses, re-associated her mind with her body, became aware of her surroundings, of Al, lying beneath her, asking if she was Ok, was she conscious. She didn't know; had no sense of what was real, what imagined. She tried to do a mental check of herself and failed. She had difficulty even knowing if she was who she thought she was. All she knew was that she was tired, terribly, exhaustingly tired, and she wanted sleep. She relaxed, feeling Al's body against hers, feeling his cock inside her shrinking slightly, his arms wrapped around him, sleep . . . .