Mating Rituals Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning they awoke together in the large bed, cuddling one another. In turn they climbed out to use the bathroom then returned to lie once more in intimate communion with each other. Lance began stroking Bel and they kissed gently and lovingly.

"You Ok?" he asked.

"Yes, honey, just fine."

"I was concerned about you last night, you seemed to have gone somewhere else and I didn't seem able to bring you back."

"Yes," mused Bel, recalling what she could of the sublime feelings she had while cumming again and again on Al's cock. "It was beautiful; out of this world."

"Yes, it seemed like that watching you."

"I want to make love with you, darling husband of mine," she said, kissing him again, their tongues duelling in their mouths.

Bel rolled onto her back and pulled Lance between her legs.

"Fuck me," she commanded hoarsely.

Lance was, of course, hard and ready and after checking that Bel was also wet with readiness, he slid his cock inside her vagina, noticing that it didn't reach the end before he was fully engulfed. Already, just from his initial penetration, Bel was moaning softly as her body writhed under him. He nibbled and sucked her nipples, increasing her movements, then began fucking in and out of her gently and lovingly, ensuring that he pressed hard at the end of each thrust to provide the stimulation to her clit that he knew she wanted. Bel moved her hips in time with his, tilting her pelvis upwards as though seeking more of him, feeling his clitoral stimulation with each thrust, feeling herself moving closer to her climax.

Lance looked to the side and noticed that Cherie was seated firmly on her steed, riding Al's huge cock with her eyes closed and rhythmic moans emanating from her wide open mouth. Al was massaging her breasts and was raising his hips in time with her movements, ensuring his massive member was firmly implanted deep inside his gorgeous fiancée. As he watched, still maintaining his regular thrusting inside Bel, he noticed Cherie's chest become suffused with pink as her breathing became more ragged and panting. She stepped up her pace, moving faster, her hips pounding against Al's pelvis, her face screwed up in concentration, then her mouth opened and she screamed her orgasm to the world. As she did so, Al gave a final mighty upwards thrust, lifting his ass off the bed as he squirted his hot cum deep inside Cherie's abdomen.

The scream, with the visual effects, were enough to make Bel reach her orgasm. She clasped Lance hard, pushed him faster then grunted out her release as she pounded her clit against the root of Lance's cock, which made a final deep thrust and spewed his sperm deep into his wife's vagina.

Slowly the quartet came down from their highs and rested together for about half an hour before they began stirring. Lance climbed out of bed first, followed by the others soon afterwards. They showered, in pairs, then proceeded to the kitchen for breakfast dressed in wraps against the early morning chill.

"Have you two had any further thoughts on whether to marry or simply live together?" asked Bel.

Cherie and Al looked at each other, then Cherie replied. "We've decided to get married. It's still the accepted thing to do, which is not a problem for us but could be for our children, so we think it's in their interests to marry. However, we'll certainly be very careful about what we put in our vows."

"That sounds very reasonable and I applaud the decision," said Lance. "I'm pleased to hear that you won't be preventing each other from sharing yourselves with others." He grinned at Cherie.

"Well," began Al, "It seems that making love is far better than making war. Countries seem to make war with anyone they choose and for any reason that suits them, so I cannot see why we can't make love with anyone we choose and for any reason that suits us."

Bel and Lance chuckled at the comparison and nodded in agreement.

"A wise decision," said Lance, "And one that will avoid much needless worry and guilt. It's a pity more people aren't as open-minded as you two are. So have you thought about when and who you'll have for bridesmaid and best man?"

"Well," replied Cherie, "We thought about August sometime, that's a few months away and it's nice and warm. As for bridesmaid and best man, we thought that Frank could be best man and Karen could be matron of honor. We haven't asked them yet but we intend to go visit them soon so will ask them then. If the wedding was in August it would be warm enough not to need clothes, so we'd even considered a nude wedding."

"What!!" exclaimed Bel and Lance together, "Nobody would come."

"Well, actually probably quite a few people would cum. Sorry about the pun; couldn't resist," interjected Al.

"Just joking," said Cherie with a grin, "It was worth it to see your reaction. However, as it is warm at that time of year, we've certainly discussed the possibility of a swimwear wedding. That can be as revealing and sexy as you wish to make it. I know I'd be wearing the tiniest white G string bikini I could find but I guess older family members would be well covered up. What do you think of that idea?"

"Mmmm, it has merit. Certainly it would save a heap of money on a single-wear wedding dress. Yeah, I sort of like it," replied Bel.

"So do I," enthused Lance, imagining all the younger female guests in revealing bikinis.

After breakfast Cherie phoned Karen and discussed visiting. After the usual catching up pleasantries, and Karen's congratulations on their engagement, she got down to the reason for the call without mentioning the ulterior motive behind their visit.

"Yes, by all means we'd love to see you. How long could you stay?" asked Karen.

"Well, a week would be Ok, I guess, we wouldn't want to outstay our welcome."

"Oh you wouldn't do that. A week's hardly long enough; how about two weeks."

Cherie mouthed and signed 'two weeks?' to Al who nodded.

"Ok, two weeks it is," replied Cherie.

"Great. We've still got our Sybian so you'll have lots of time to play on that."

"That sounds terrific. Can't wait. When would be suitable for you?"

"Oh any time. How about next weekend? It's Tuesday now, so you could drive down then."

"It's a long drive, we were actually looking to fly. A lot less tiring. We'll organize flights and maybe you can collect us from the airport."

"Done. Just text the time of arrival and we'll be there. See you then. Oh, I presume you and Al share a bed so I only need to make up one room, right?"

"Right," affirmed Cherie, "Thanks so much. See you next weekend."

"Good, that's sorted," said Cherie after she ended the call. "Perhaps while in organization mode we should book a venue and a celebrant, then let Karen do all the remaining organization as that will be her job and she won't want me stepping on her toes."

They quickly selected a suitable venue, a country estate in park-like surroundings with a large pool.

"No point having a swimwear wedding if there's nowhere to swim," commented Cherie as she perused the list of venues online.

The celebrant they chose was a young woman who, according to her profile, had performed weddings for many couples withy alternative leanings and was well known for her open marriage views. She herself was in a polyamorous relationship with her husband and her wife.

The final thing they did was to book return flights to Frank and Karen's and to text them to tell them the landing time.

"So that means we'd better make the most of this week," said Bel, eyeing the bulge in Al's brief shorts, "Looks like I'll be on rations for the next fortnight."

"Hardly," said Lance, "You'll have my full attention," he joked.

To be continued