Mating Rituals Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nearly there, you're going really well," encouraged Karen.

Bel gave up. She was going to have to drop the last inch anyway and dropping it now saved her knees more agony. She relaxed and felt the monster force its way in the final inch until she was resting partly on the chair, partly on the dildo.

"Good girl," said Karen, leaving Bel thinking of the incongruity of being addresses as 'girl' by a woman who was young enough to be her daughter.

Karen took the harness and fastened it around Bel's waist then tightened the leather straps holding the dildo in place. She pulled them really tight, forcing the dildo inside another half inch or so, the base now fully inside her lips an spreading them apart even more than the elastic was.

"You can stand up now," said Karen, as she helped Bel stand, bringing her legs together as much as she could with the monster spreading the tops of her legs apart so widely.

Bel tried walking; possible with great difficulty. She slowly paraded around the room allowing everyone to inspect her crotch, then returned to Karen.

"We can take off the clamps now," she said, refitting the handles and opening them one at a time. Bel screwed up her face in pain as the bloodflow resumed, then felt the relief as the squeezing and tension ceased. Her lips stayed wide apart due to the dildo base lodged between them.

"How long does this stay in?" asked Bel.

"Until you cum," replied Karen.

"Cum? With this monster inside me?"

Karen took out a serious looking vibrator from her bag.

"Yes, cum. Stand here in front of me, feet apart, of course. Al can you stand behind her and be ready to hold her upright should she begin to collapse. Until then you can massage and stimulate her breasts; I'm sure by now you know what she likes most."

Al took his place and Karen placed the vibrator against the base of the dildo, turning it to a medium speed. The vibrations stimulated Bel but not enough to push her towards an orgasm. After a few minutes Karen moved the head of the vibrator to Bel's clit. Bel immediately began moaning and bucking her hips as the increased stimulation sent pulses of electricity through her body. Within a few seconds, as Al continued to massage her breasts, she was moaning. Karen slowed the vibrator a little, causing Bel to hump her hips forward and back seeking more stimulation, which Karen gave her a few seconds later, causing her to climb towards her orgasm.

"Yes, yes, oohhh, so beautiful, yes, YES, AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH, I'M CUMMMINGGGGGG!!" she screamed as her body writhed while Al held her, preventing her from falling, preventing her from escaping the vibrations as Karen held the device hard against her clit and turned the speed up to maximum. Bel gave another, louder scream and her orgasm climbed to a higher level, her body shuddering with passion as Al struggled to hold her upright. Karen kept the vibrator on her clit for a further ten seconds, while Bel's orgasm continued to rule her life, then she removed the vibrator and quickly released the harness, catching the dildo as it popped out, and assisting Bel into a chair, where she sat, moaning softly, recovering from the most intense sexual experience of her life.

The responses were mixed; the three guys wanted each of the women to have a turn, Cherie also wanted a turn, but Karen said that this was enough for tonight; there was another two weeks for more. She told the guys that it was their turn tomorrow night, not with the dildo, of course, but with another device she had in her bag. Tonight, if they wanted relief, they would just need to see one of the three ladies who were always willing to oblige.

Lance poured drinks for them all and Al sorted out a sexy video, which they watched as Bel continued to recover, her pussy shrinking back to normal size over about half an hour, checked regularly by the three guys. After that it was bedtime and they all piled into the large bed, pairing off so that Bel could have her pussy filled with Frank's cock while Al's huge member was busy inside Karen and Lance once again made love with his darling daughter.

There was no time for sex play on Monday morning; Cherie and Karen had an appointment at the dressmaker to have bride and matron of honor outfits fitted. Cherie also didn't feel like sex right then; her period had just started and it reminded her that she usually felt pretty down during that time of the month, a feeling she hadn't had while on the contraceptive implant. However, she was sure that having the wedding dress fitted would cheer her up.

Lance left for work, Cherie and Karen for the fitting, and Bel began cleaning up the house. Al and Frank offered to help and she gave them tasks to do which shortened her job so by 11 o'clock the house was beautifully spick and span, lunch and dinner were prepared and they were free until after 12, when Cherie and Karen were expected to return.

Meanwhile at the dressmaker's, Cherie and Karen were looking at each other in their complementary outfits. Both were in white, ignoring the protocol which said that only virgin brides wore white, and both were delighted with their dresses.

Cherie and Karen had donned the small white lycra bikini bottoms that fitted snugly over their bare pussies, showing a distinct camel toe. They were not wearing bras, their young firm breasts needing no support. Cherie's gown and Karen's dress were of white satin, halter neck style, the rucked satin passing around their necks and over their breasts, tapering gently downwards to meet in the center just below navel level, the outer edges continuing around their waists to join behind them just above their ass cheeks, leaving their backs bare. Where the front halves met, they overlapped with two columns of hooks and eyes spaced about two inches apart, the inner hooks on one side fitting the outer eyes on the other and vice versa, creating an overlap. These hooks and eyes continued downwards to mid-thigh level, when they ceased and the fabric in the front below the lowest hook parted and, for Cherie, continued around her knees and down the back to form a short train, while for Karen it terminated mid-calf at the rear. As they tried them on, the hooks and eyes had been done up for the full length of the overlap.

"You can undo all the hooks and eyes and put them on without having to pull them over your head or legs if you wish," said Julie, the dressmaker who had fashioned these garments from the sketches and ideas that Cherie had discussed and the sizes that Karen had told her over the phone.

The two women looked at their reflections in the mirror then turned and checked each other in person, feeling how the dresses felt as they walked and sat in them as well as checking each other out in those positions.

"What do you think?" asked a grinning Cherie, "Are these cool or what?"

"Yeah, they're cool alright," agreed Karen. "They seem to cover all the naughty bits, but if we bend over it will be interesting."

Both women bent over, noticing how the satin covering their breasts fell away from their bodies, leaving their breasts hanging freely and fully visible from front or side.

"Hmmm, that's exciting; I like it," commented Cherie, sitting on a chair. She looked down at her gown, noticing that when she was sitting the front of the skirt was held together by the hooks and eyes above mid-thigh while below that level it had separated widely exposing her knees and lower legs. She guessed that anyone sitting lower than her would be able to see right up her dress, but that was usual for women, so if she just kept her legs crossed there would be no problem. She crossed her legs, noticing that most of her upper thigh now showed between the two lower halves of the dress. She also checked it out when she was walking slowly, as she would down the aisle, and noticed the train pulled both sides apart below the lowest hook, again exposing her lower thighs. Daringly she undid the lower few hooks and eyes, then tried walking once more. Her train now pulled the skirt of the dress wide apart and, by choosing which hooks and eyes she undid, she could choose how much of herself she exposed. Daringly she undid all except the top hook and eye just below her navel, then walked; she may as well have been naked. Her body was exposed from her navel downwards, both sides of the dress being pulled sideways to expose her bikini-covered crotch completely.

"Omigod!" exclaimed Cherie, "Try undoing your hooks and eyes. We may as well be naked."

Karen did, and her dress behaved almost the same, not being drawn apart quite as much due to the lack of a train to pull the lower edges apart.

"Wow, that's so exciting. Maybe we'll just undo a hook every half hour as the evening progresses and see who notices. We could always undo them from the top down until they're only done up to just above our pussies," suggested Karen. "Do you think they should be sewn up the join?"

"No, not at all. They're very beautiful and very sexy, which is why we designed them like this. Let's put the rest of the outfit on."

They both fitted the white lace suspender belt and their sheer white stockings, then Karen helped Cherie fit the headpiece with the long tulle train and veil. They looked at each other and themselves in the mirror, then, after fastening all the hooks to their respective eyes, Cherie practised walking slowly and sedately as she would while walking up and down the aisle.

"What do you think?" she asked Karen.

"You look stunning," she replied, smiling. "Absolutely beautiful. I can imagine Al standing next to you holding your arm as he walks down the aisle with you, looking to left and right at the people, catching glimpses of your gorgeous breasts nestling in the folds of the halter neck top," she grinned. "No, quite seriously, I think they're wonderful."

They turned to Julie. "Thank you, Julie, you've done a wonderful job. They are beautiful."

"Thank you. I hoped you'd like them and that they wouldn't be too risqué for you."

"No, not for us, for a few maiden aunts possibly, but that's their problem. So we can swim in the bikini bottoms, can't we?"

"Oh yes, they're just like a swimming costume. It seemed a shame to waste them after the wedding so I've made you the tops to go with them for times when you can't or don't wish to swim topless." Julie gave them each a small package. The women removed the two white lycra bikini tops which seemed quite small compared with their normal swimwear.

"Remember that lycra stretches," said Julie. "The beauty of these is that they only need a back strap, no shoulder straps, due to their stretch. I made the cups slightly more generous than normal so they won't squeeze your breasts too much, which could cause them to bulge out the sides. Not a good look."

"Thank you. We'll try them on as soon as we've taken the formal stuff off," said Cherie as she began removing her headgear with Karen's help. Once they'd removed all their wedding clothes except the bikini bottoms, they pulled the tops over their heads and settled them onto their breasts. They fitted like a glove; not too loose to be baggy, not too tight to squeeze. They noticed the lycra fabric moulded to every hump or hollow so that the outlines of their nipples and nipple rings were clearly visible.

"These look so sexy," said Karen admiring herself and Cherie in their new bikinis. "I guess if we do have second thoughts about the halter neck tops we can always wear these underneath."

"What, and have a white strap across our cleavage front and back? No way," said Cherie.

"Oh, sorry, I forgot about that," apologized Karen.

They stripped and dressed in their original clothing while Julie wrapped the wedding clothing carefully. They thanked her again, paid the account and carried their treasures carefully to their car before driving home. Over lunch Cherie and Karen told the others a little about the dresses, but not enough to give anyone any real idea of how they looked.

"Well, I know I'm marrying the sexiest girl in the world, so I'm sure she'll have a dress to match."

"Yes, I'll concede that Cherie is the sexiest single girl in the world, but that's only because Karen's already married," replied Frank.

The good-natured banter continued while they ate lunch, after which matron of honor and best man sat down and did some more planning for the stag and hen parties this coming weekend.

The week went quickly, except for Cherie, who suffered the effects of her first period in a long time. However, by Friday everyone was looking forward to the Saturday night parties. The hen party was at home and they were expecting about 25 young females to attend and commiserate on the loss of one of the single women from this group. The stag do was at a local strip club and brothel, where around the same number of mainly single guys had made a block booking for the smaller side room off the main area where several well-endowed and broad minded young female beauties were going to show what they were made of and allow the guests to sample their wares.

After the guys had left, the female guests began arriving, greeting Cherie affectionately, offering her presents, some useful, others lewd, and being served drinks by Karen, who had also arranged for two guest entertainers. To begin with everyone sat around and chatted and Cherie did her circuits of the room, talking with each of her friends and answering the same questions – yes, it was wonderful to be getting married; yes, Al was gorgeous; yes, they were having a honeymoon; no, she wouldn't say where it was; yes, they did want children; no, she wasn't pregnant yet; yes, she hoped to be soon.

After about an hour and a few drinks each, a woman arrived with several bags. She was introduced as Fiona, or Fi as she asked to be called, and she had a huge selection of items which women liked to enjoy, and yes, they were for sale. However, for many of the items she needed someone to demonstrate on and so she needed a volunteer, um, yes, Cherie could you come up front please.

"Thank you for volunteering, darling," she gushed as Cherie stood nervously in front of her friends, wondering what embarrassments she was going to be subjected to now. "Now, darling, we have some items of clothing which I'd really like you to model. Is that Ok with you, darling?"

Against her better judgement, Cherie found herself nodding. "Great. So the first item we have is a strap on cock. Have you seen one of these before?"

Cherie nodded, thinking of the times she'd used one with Karen and Bel and hoping that she wasn't going to be asked to demonstrate it on anyone.

"Great, so here it is. You can just strap it on over your clothing if you like. We'll all get the idea, won't we?"

Everyone nodded, wondering how far this was going to go. Cherie strapped it on over her skirt and stood, embarrassed, with the eight inch cock protruding from her crotch, her short skirt pulled up at front and back.

"So walk around the room and let everyone have a feel," said Fi.

Karen picked that this was going down like a lead balloon. "Fi, why don't you just let people see what you have and maybe they can then choose items to use with other women. Most of these women are very sexually open; it's not a group of bored housewives of maiden aunts you have here."

"Oh, well, sorry. If that's what you want then that's fine. Ok, ladies, here are the items I have, come and gather round and if there's anything you would like to use or wear or try out, please just help yourself and go for it. If you need any advice please just ask me."

The mood in the room changed instantly. Everyone stood, making their way to the three piles of items that were rapidly being removed from their bags. Cherie was still wearing the strap on and was approached by several women wanting to use it and have it used on them. Within a few moments Cherie found herself bare from the waist down, the dildo fastened to her hips, on her back with another woman riding her plastic cock and grunting with each thrust. Cherie felt the familiar pleasure as the base pad pressed against her clit and both women clutched and massaged the other's breasts. It took only a few seconds, it seemed, before the woman riding Cherie came with a small cry of ecstasy. She then relaxed for a few seconds, leant forward and kissed Cherie, then stood and walked away.

Cherie rolled sideways, avoiding the next would-be rider, unstrapped the dildo and handed it to the woman. She then stepped back and watched for a short time as the woman strapped it on and was approached by another, who pressed herself against the first, hoisting her skirt up and sliding the dildo into herself. They stood together, fucking, while Cherie turned away and looked for fun elsewhere. Right now, she decided, she needed to cum, especially after a week of short rations. Where was Karen's Sybian when you needed it?

Cherie noticed that Fi was on her back, naked, a big grin on her face as several women stimulated her manually, with a dildo and with a vibrator. I wonder how often these parties end up like this, thought Cherie. Another woman, Toni, approached her and they held each other, kissing lovingly. Toni removed Cherie's top, leaving her naked, as she was also, and then took her hand and led her to a couch. They lay together, mouth to mouth, pussy to pussy, as Toni explored her nipple rings and found her clit ring. She grinned, then quickly flipped around presenting her pussy to Cherie while she began licking and sucking Cherie's pussy, playing with the ring with her teeth and tongue while Cherie used her tongue like a small cock to penetrate Toni's pussy.

They ate each other out for several minutes before Toni broke the pattern and stood up, kissed Cherie, then walked away, leaving Cherie feeling even more frustrated. She sat alone for only a few seconds, looking at the loving chaos in the room as women made love with each other in all possible ways. Another friend, Alice, who Cherie hadn't seen for a year or so, approached and sat alongside her.

"Looks like everyone's having fun," said Alice.

"Everyone except me," replied Cherie, feeling sorry for herself.

"Oh, what's wrong?"

"I'm frustrated and I need to cum."

Alice looked at the vibrator she held in her hand. "This help?"

Cherie slid down on the couch and spread her legs while Alice knelt between them and licked her pussy. She then slid the vibrator inside and turned it on – full. Cherie yelped, then settled down as she felt the sensations course through her body, stimulating her, pushing her towards her much needed and much delayed orgasm. It took less than a minute before she held Alice tightly as she came hard. Alice slowed then stopped the vibrator and Cherie relaxed.

"Thank you, sweetie, I really needed that."

"Mmmm, my pleasure. Can you do me now please?"

They swapped positions and after only a couple of minutes Alice came on the end of the vibrator. Then she sat next to Cherie as they watched the activity in the room. Many women seemed to have reached a level of satisfaction and the previous frenetic activity seemed to have died down a little. Most people were totally naked and there were items of clothing strewn across the floor. Then the doorbell rang.

Karen had forgotten all about the next item she'd arranged and was recovering from her second orgasm of the evening. Quickly she resumed her role of hostess and answered the door naked. As expected, there were four hunky looking men who did a double take at being greeted by a naked woman.

"We're the strippers," the front guy said.

"We're the stripped, I guess," replied Karen, "Come in, I'm sure you'll be very well received."

"Ladies," shouted Karen above the hubbub, "We have four strippers. I'm sure you'll be able to assist them and they you."

"You mean . . . are you saying that you don't want our normal act?" asked one of the guys.