Mating Rituals Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suggest you just play it by ear," said Karen, "These girls will have you naked in a few seconds. Hope you've got no hang-ups," replied Karen.

She was right. Several women attacked each guy, removing his clothing, most of which was Velcroed on, and within a minute the four guys were naked and sported massive erections. In modern day, PC society it is rare to encounter opportunities for no-holds-barred sexual encounters without fear of repercussions. This was such an opportunity for all concerned.

Cherie and Karen stood to one side watching the sex-fest as seemingly civilized women threw themselves at the four hunks, caressing them or molesting them, depending on the viewpoint, and acting as though they'd never before seen a naked, handsome, rampant male. Within minutes each hard cock was firmly embedded inside a willing woman and cries were heard frequently as women expressed their satisfaction with the quality of the entertainment. Cherie and Karen simply watched; both had open intimate relationships and felt no need to join in to the melee.

After the circus had subsided a little, the guy who spoke to Karen at the door came over with another guy and introduced themselves.

"Hi, I'm Randy and this is Bill. We noticed you two ladies aren't joining in the fun and as the party's in your honor, Cherie, we wondered if you'd like some special treatment."

Cherie thought of Al's huge cock and did a mental comparison; Al won easily. Then she thought about her unprotected status at present and, although it was probably too early in her cycle for conception, she didn't want to take the risk; she wanted Al's baby, not Randy's, even if that was his real name. However, she pondered, it would be nice . . . .

"Do you have condoms?"

"Yes, of course, if you want me to wear a condom, that's no problem. Just remember though, it's probably the last time you'll have a cock other than your husband's in you after tonight."

Cherie laughed; if only he knew. "That's unlikely," she replied, "Get it on then I'm all yours."

Bill, meantime, had wasted no time with Karen and she had her back to the wall, his cock fully embedded in her wet love tunnel as he thrust into her hard and fast. She grunted in reply to each stroke. Then Randy returned, his cock now sporting a bright red condom which cause Cherie to laugh in spite of herself.

"How do you want it?" he asked.

"In."

He bent forward and nibbled roughly at her nipples. He may have been a stud but he was no lothario. He placed his hands under her ass cheeks and lifted, standing upright, his cock brushing her pussy lips. He kissed her then slowly lowered her down, entering her slowly and sexily. Despite herself, Cherie felt turned on. There was something about his sheer brute strength that she found arousing. She clung to him, pressing her breasts against his bare chest as he used her like a fuck toy, lifting and lowering her on his hard man-flesh. She enjoyed the pressure she felt against her clit, enjoyed the friction between his cock and her internal walls, enjoyed the pressure of his cock head pressing against her cervix. She was well on the way, she realized. She closed her eyes, blocking out the crowd, blocking out the spectators watching her fucking this stripper. Waves of pleasure began pouring through her. She realized she was a slut, letting a common stripper fuck her in public, and she enjoyed it. Somewhere in the distance she heard Karen gasp then give a small shriek as Bill pushed her over the edge, then she began panting, getting closer, closer, nearer and nearer, almost there, yes. Cherie came hard, biting her lower lip to stifle her scream, her body writhed on Randy's cock as he struggled to hold her twisting body. Then she stopped and clung to him, breathing hard.

"Thank you, Randy, that was wonderful. Thank you," she breathed into his ear.

He lifted her up and then carefully placed her on the floor again, steadying her before kissing her on the lips.

"Have a wonderful wedding, darling," he said as he turned away.

Meanwhile, Frank and Al were enjoying the strip show. The girls were all beautiful, young, probably early 20s, and knew some really provocative moves. They had no hesitation in interacting with the audience, mingling with everyone, paying particular attention to Al. After each girl's first individual show, they paraded naked amongst the men, allowing themselves to be caressed and fondled, then would come to see Al, each one removing an item of clothing until Al was sitting naked. The next girl then paraded in front of him, holding his hard cock and doing a naked lap dance, encouraging, then preventing his entrance into her vagina. Al was becoming more and more frustrated.

Frank was also getting special treatment, his zip having been unfastened and his hard cock was on display to everyone. Her left it there, enjoying the show. After each item the girl would also give Frank a lap dance, using her pussy and ass to stimulate him. He also was becoming increasingly frustrated and wondered what would happen next. It was, after all, strip tease, and it seemed the girls were emphasizing the latter part at present.

A duo appeared on stage and proceeded to strip each other then play with each other with a dildo, each simulating an orgasm. Then both naked girls walked through the audience, allowing the guys to feel their wet pussies and put a finger or two into their love tunnels. This, of course, only made them wetter until finally they danced over to Frank and Al and, instead of sitting on their laps, they faced them and straddled their laps, their pussies spreading wide apart directly over their hard and ready cocks, then they lowered themselves, taking their cocks into their vaginas. The one sitting on Al had to raise and lower herself several times before she could finally sit right down and when she did so a tremor passed through her as she had a mini-orgasm.

"Ooohhh, you're so huge," she whispered in his ear as another duo took to the stage, "Just enormous. I'm Trixie, by the way. Now fuck me, stud."

Al did that, noticing out of the corner of his eye that Frank was also engaged in that pleasant pursuit, now naked below the waist, his trousers around his ankles. Trixie knew a trick or two it seemed and within only a few thrusts Al found he was ready to shoot his load.

"I'm going to cum," he told her.

"Listen, honey, that's what this is all about. Didn't you know? Yeah, baby, fill me up, cum in me."

Al did. After a few more thrusts he moaned as he unloaded into her pulsating cunt, feeling her also contract and sigh as she came too. From frustrated to replete in a few minutes, he thought, grinning his satisfaction. A few seconds later he heard and saw Frank fill his stripper's pussy with his love juices as they both cuddled and kissed for a few seconds.

"Gotta go, we're on again in a few minutes," said Trixie, standing up, cum dripping from her pussy as she headed backstage, followed by her partner of a short time ago.

"Whew, that was fast; great but fast," commented Al to Frank, each looking at their own and each other's wilting cocks. They focused on what was happening on stage, two strippers eating each other out, and their cocks once again grew.

Now that the two group leaders had been served, it seemed, it was open slather for everyone else. After each dance the girl, or more usually, girls paraded amongst the men who competed with each other to attract a girl to fuck. It took nearly an hour before each guy had been served by a stripper, who by then had taken many loads of cum. The dancing was abandoned and stage hands brought in a large number of foam mattresses, which were spread around the floor, allowing the girls and guys to mix and mingle as the sounds of love making filled the room. Very often there were several guys making love with one girl, cocks in several holes simultaneously while she may have been using her hands to masturbate a couple more. Al and Frank each came inside several more pussies and by the end of the night if anyone wasn't satisfied they were either asleep or insatiable.

The following morning the house was a shambles. Bel and Lance returned at 10.30am, after checking out of their motel room, and found clothing and sex toys strewn over the floor as well as a few women still sleeping on the couch and in chairs.

"It looks like they had fun anyway," Bel said, "I wonder where the guys are."

They walked into their bedroom and found the situation as expected; Cherie, Karen, Frank and Al were all lying cuddled together, fast asleep. Bel and Lance left them like that and went through to the kitchen, made a coffee and took it out by the pool.

"Looks like it was a great party, or parties," said Bel.

A short while later Cherie walked through the living area to the deck, collecting a coffee on the way. She then told her parents about the hen party and what little Al had told her about the stag party after he staggered in around 3am.

"Yes, it looks like you had fun. I guess sex is off the menu for a while now you've all had your fill last night," commented Lance

"Well, maybe it'll slow for a couple of days, but off the menu? Really? With us? Can't see that happening," she replied, rubbing her hand lightly over his cock. "Besides which, I'll be away for a while on honeymoon after next weekend so you need your fill of me, or rather, need to fill me lots this coming week, pun intended." Cherie smiled at her pun.

"Yes, darling, I know. But it's not as though its forever and you'll want me to wear a horrible condom. Just hurry up and get pregnant so we can have bareback sex again, honey."

Slowly the others awoke and came onto the deck, collecting coffee on the way through the kitchen. The guests who had slept in the living room greeted the family sheepishly before heading back into the house, finding their clothing and departing. By 2pm the six family members were assembled on the deck with sandwiches for a late lunch, sharing their tales of the previous night.

"Oh to be young again and to be able to endure parties like that," wished Bel. "I guess we'll see most of those people at the wedding too. Hopefully they'll be dressed then."

"Yeah, probably, unless we have a nude wedding," said Cherie.

"No, I like the idea but it's out of the question. We do not want to offend older relatives. Once they leave we can do as we please," said Bel.

"Yes, Mom, I know," replied Cherie.

The weekend came around quickly. All the arrangements were made, everything that needed organizing had been, people were briefed, bookings made, caterers, cake, music, cars, everything that could be thought of had been arranged. Now Cherie and Karen were lying awake in the queen bed in a motel unit, sharing the last night of Cherie's single life.

"I can't sleep," said Cherie, turning over yet again.

"Nor can I. I keep thinking what have we missed, but really I can think of nothing."

"I keep thinking that I hope nothing goes wrong at the last minute. I'm also really excited at the thought of being Al's wife, although I guess in practical terms it won't make much difference. I just can't seem to relax and sleep though."

"I've got a dildo if that's any use," offered Karen.

"That's probably what I need. A strap-on?"

"Yes. Do you want to make love with me, honey?"

"Oh yes, that'll be wonderful. At least it can't get me pregnant."

Karen strapped it on and rolled towards Cherie. They kissed each other gently, their kisses slowly becoming more sexual, more arousing. Cherie turned onto her back, knees bent and apart.

"Ooohhhh, please fuck me hard, now."

Karen lay between her legs and eased the dildo into her wet pussy, feeling it slide easily into her capacious love tunnel until it reached the end, pressing the pad against her clit. She held the delicious pressure for a few seconds then withdrew a little and began fucking Cherie in earnest. Cherie grabbed Karen's breasts and squeezed, twisted and pulled her nipples, causing Karen to thrust harder and faster, cupping Cherie's breasts in her hands and giving them the same treatment. After a few minutes of this neither could hold back any longer.

"Yes, darling, oh fuck, fuck, yes, YES, YESSSSSSS, AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!" cried Cherie in a cry that was echoed by Karen as she thrust hard for a final time and collapsed. After a few moments they kissed, hugged, rolled onto their sides and slept.

They awoke late the following morning to the doorbell on their unit. Cherie grabbed a towel and held it in front of her as she answered the door to the waiter who was bringing their breakfasts. He smiled as he saw Cherie, partly obscured by the towel, then entered with two trays and glanced at Karen, lying on the bed naked. He nearly fell as he tripped against a chair, unable to take his eyes off the two naked women. Cherie dropped her towel and approached him as he placed the trays on the table.

"Thank you, darling," she said as she placed her arms around his neck, pressed her body against his and kissed him sexily. She felt his cock harden against her belly as Karen climbed off the bed and approached the waiter. As Cherie released him, Karen embraced him, reaching downward to unzip his trousers and ease her hand inside, feeling for his cock, all the while kissing him hungrily.

"I don't think I want breakfast," she murmured huskily in his ear, "I want you."

She dropped to her knees in front of him, gently caressing his cock while Cherie took her place, pressing her breasts against the waiter and once again kissing him hard. Karen took his cock in her mouth, licking and sucking the head to begin with before deep-throating it, causing the waiter to tense up. As Karen held her breath while his cock was down her gullet, she gripped his balls and squeezed gently, then pulled away, took a deep breath, and began moving her head back and forth on his cock.

Cherie felt him go limp with pleasure then gradually tense as his arousal grew. Karen sensed when he was about to cum and took him deep down her throat once again as she felt his cock expand and jet his juices down her gullet. Cherie continued kissing him as he came and supported him as he went limp, weakened by his orgasm.

After a short time he had recovered enough for them to push his limp cock inside his undershorts, zip his trousers and let him go on his way.

"Thanks for breakfast," said Karen as she closed the door quietly behind him. "Bet that's the best tip he gets all day," she said to Cherie.

They uncovered their breakfasts, looking at the delicious food. Karen ran through the program for today with Cherie: breakfast and shower, then at 10am the photographer, who would be with them as they prepared for the wedding, 10.30 hairdresser, 11.30 flowers were due to arrive, midday was lunchtime, then at 1pm they would dress then they would be collected by limo at 2pm to be taken to several scenic locations for photos, then 3.10 they would arrive at the wedding venue, fashionably late for the 3pm wedding. After that, they would be accompanied by Al and Frank for more photos until around 5pm, when the reception was scheduled at the venue. It was all programmed to the minute with plenty of time for any delays that might occur; a relaxing, enjoyable day. They looked at the time: 9.55am.

"Hell, the photographer will be here in a few minutes ," gasped Cherie. She felt hungry so grabbed a slice of toast and dashed for the bathroom. Just then the doorbell rang and Karen answered it with a towel in front of her. It was the photographer, with camera levelled, who took a photo of her the moment she opened the door, then grinned as she noticed that she had photographed Karen, naked but for a towel, hair mussed up, cum drying down the side of her face.

"Oh, sorry, I guess I should have waited," she apologized, "I'm Amy, the photographer."

Karen took her outstretched hand and invited her in, closing the door after her.

"Sorry, we had a late start," she muttered, offering Amy a chair and taking a slice of toast and a cup of coffee, dropping the towel to use both hands. "No photos without permission, Ok?" she said.

"Um, Cherie said to just snap away, she said she wanted everything, warts and all."

"Oh well, Ok, if you must," sighed Karen.

"Yeah, just pretend I'm not here and I'll just disappear into the background."

Cherie exited the bathroom, naked, drying her hair with the towel. Click. "Omigod, Amy, you're here already. I'd expected to be at least dressed by the time you arrived. Sorry."

"That's not a problem. As I said to Karen, just do what you'd normally do and I'll just fade into the background, snapping photos here and there."

"Thanks, I think," said Cherie.

"I'm off for a shower," said Karen, downing her coffee and heading for the bathroom.

Cherie remained naked and sat down to eat some of the delicious food while Amy took a few photos from various angles. Karen rejoined them, another photo, and ate some more breakfast. Cherie answered the doorbell, by now having thrown a wrap around herself to preserve at least some semblance of decency. It was the hairdresser, who Cherie invited in.

"Hi Sue, sorry, we're running a little late," she explained. "Whose hair do you want to do first?"

"Well, I guess if I do Karen's that'll free her up to attend to things while I spend time with you."

"Good idea," said Cherie, continuing with her breakfast as Karen chatted with Sue for a few minutes while she prepared her equipment.

"Did you want a pussy trim also?" asked Sue. "I know Cherie had one booked but wasn't sure if you wanted one as well. We have time if you like."

Karen glanced at Cherie, who smiled back. "Fire ahead if you like," she said.

"Yes, please," answered Karen, "I usually do it myself so it'll be nice being pampered for a change."

Sue pulled the bedclothes off the bed in preparation to fitting the plastic sheet, and uncovered Karen's long black strap-on dildo.

"Hmmm, that looks like fun," she said, "Not enough time today though. Maybe some other time, eh." She grinned at Karen and Cherie while Karen quickly removed it from the bed before it also was photographed.

Sue shaved Karen completely clean, with photographs taken during the process, then it was Cherie's turn who was also shaved and photographed.

"I'm sure Al will really appreciate this," said Sue as she wiped Cherie's pussy clean, rubbing some cream into it to soften the skin and prevent itching.

"I certainly hope so," said Cherie, "I'm sure Frank'll like Karen's pussy as well."

Then it was Karen's turn to have her hair arranged, which took considerable time, and Sue was just finishing as the flowers arrived. The women looked at them, beautifully displayed in their boxes, while Amy photographed them. Then Cherie had her hair done, the diamante crescent to hold her train being firmly attached and the ringlets hanging down each side being adjusted so they were evenly spaced and of the same length.

"That looks beautiful," said Sue finally, holding a mirror up to let her see the finished result.

Karen and Cherie, both now wearing wraps, agreed that they both looked stunning, so they thanked Sue and she packed up and left, lunch being delivered by the same waiter as before shortly afterwards. He seemed a little hesitant to leave, perhaps expecting an encore to his earlier activities. Instead, both women kissed him and then ushered him outside.

After a quick lunch, it was time to dress formally. Amy began taking photos of each step in the process, beginning with them being naked, then wearing their bikini bottoms only, then Karen's dress was fitted followed by Cherie's gown. They looked at each other, noting how the dresses covered their breasts when they stood straight but also how they were revealed by any forward leaning.