Mating Rituals Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, darling fuck me, honey, please fuck me, you're driving me crazy, just put him in, fuck me, sweetheart, now, honey, fuck me now, oooohhhh, darling fuck me, please."

Al lifted his hips and lined his huge rampant cock up with the entrance to her love tunnel, then pushed forwards, splitting her lips apart and sliding inside, gently, slowly, teasingly. Cherie went wild, pulling him into her, wanting more, now. Then she came, a short sharp scream coming from her lips as her body trembled beneath him. He lay still, waiting for it to end.

"Ooohhh darling, don't stop, please don't stop, fuck me, honey. I want more, give me more."

Al withdrew until only the tip of his cock was touching her, then pushed back in once again, this time making it to the end before she once again had a mini-orgasm, another sharp scream, another few seconds of her body trembling beneath him. He held himself inside, his cock head pressing against the end of her tunnel, her clit almost but not quite touching his pubic bone. He felt her trembling slow then cease, felt her pussy elongate as it always did, taking him completely inside, her clit pressing against his pubic bone, hard.

"Ooohhh," she moaned in ecstasy, rolling her head from side to side, "Oooohhhh, yesssss, oooohhhh fuck me, my husband, mmmm, beautiful, so beautiful."

Al couldn't remember Cherie ever being so loving, so sensitive, so aroused as she was now. He began moving back and forth inside her, gently, lovingly, pumping her towards her big one and he himself felt his arousal growing. He lengthened his strokes, nearly completely vacating her hole then plunging back inside as deeply as he could go. Out and back, out and back, the intensity increasing, his balls churning in preparation for his orgasm. Cherie had her eyes closed, her head rolling from side to side, hips thrusting upwards, wanting more, deeper, harder, more arousal, and then he felt her vagina twitch, a short squeeze which he knew heralded her release.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!" she screamed loudly, then took a deep breath and screamed once again as her body writhed in ecstasy beneath him, her vagina grasping, sucking, squeezing him, milking his cock of its cum. He spurted more than he'd ever done before, feeling it oozing out between their layers of skin, running down his balls as he pumped even more inside her and she continued to writhe and moan. Eventually it ended, as it must; both Cherie and Al lay together, spent, panting hard. Time passed; eventually Al lifted his head and kissed his lovely bride, who opened her eyes like the princess in every good fairy story.

"I love you, darling Al," she said quietly.

"I love you, darling Cherie," replied Al, reverently.

"Now, wasn't that better than in a pool in front of everyone?" asked Cherie.

"Yes, my darling, it certainly was. You were right for the first time in our marriage."

"Well, I guarantee it won't be the last time," laughed Cherie.

They rolled onto their sides and lay together, hearts beating against each other's, hands gently caressing each other.

"I wonder if that will make a baby," said Al.

"Probably not. Too soon. We'll just have to do it again while on honeymoon I guess. Reckon you'll be up for that?"

"I'll probably be able to manage a few, hundred that is," laughed Al.

"Yeah, you wish!"

To be continued