Mating Rituals Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy and Marie, Matt and Cherie relaxed by the pool, watching as Carol came a fifth time on Al's cock. Looks like she'd be the one punished in the toyroom later; lucky Al; lucky her as well. Wendy wondered if she would be permitted to watch the punishment. Again her mind went back to when Jason would abuse her and allow his mates to abuse her. Despite the pain and the degradation, the actual physical aspects of being beaten at first were quite arousing. Their continuing for too long and the very negative, almost vindictive energy with which they were applied, those were the things she had hated. She wondered how it would feel for a person who loved her, respected her, adored her to apply measured, loving strokes of some cane or flogger or even whip to her body. Perhaps today she could find out; if not today, then certainly while she was here.

"Do you want to watch Carol being punished by Al?" Wendy asked Marie.

"Ooohh, yes, very much. Do you think they'd let us?"

"Very likely. In fact, you'd probably find that having us watching would make it even hotter for them."

Al supported Carol as she walked unsteadily from the pool. Five orgasms while sitting on his huge cock had certainly taken their toll. Wendy and Marie gazed in amazement at the sight of his cock waving from side to side as he walked. Obviously he had not cum in the pool and equally obviously he needed to, badly. A thought flitted through Wendy's mind and she spoke to him as he walked past before she had really formulated the thought.

"Does he need somewhere to go for some relief?" she asked.

Al grinned down at her. "What are you offering?" he asked.

"Well, I'll do a deal, special for today only. If you want to see how he fits in me I'll let you right now, but the deal is that Marie and I get to watch you punish Carol."

"You're joking, right?"

"No, dead serious," replied Wendy, brazening it out despite her inner doubts. If she really was going to be impregnated by a man sometime soon, then she'd better get used to having a man inside her again, and who better to start with than Al?

"Right, you're on. Now? Here? Or do you want somewhere more private?"

Before she could even think, she agreed. "Yes, right here, right now, before I change my mind," she replied, standing up from her chair, walking to a foam pad with several glances over her shoulder to ensure he was following. Al kissed Carol then followed Wendy to the pad, where she was lying on her back, knees bent and legs wide apart spreading her pussy lips, still engorged from her recent orgasm. Al knelt between her legs, looking down at her beautiful body, tracing the edges of her nipples with his fingers as he wondered what had made this presumed lesbian want to experience intercourse with his huge cock.

"Mmmm, that's nice, darling. Fuck me with this monster," said Wendy as she tried to wrap her hand around his monster.

Al was gentle, spreading her pussy lips wider, using some oil to lubricate her opening before inserting one, two then three fingers inside her. She was sopping wet. Apparently the sexual ambiance of the occasion had really turned her on and she was wet and ready for the final act. So was Al; half an hour inside Carol's pussy without cumming was enough to drive any man crazy, and Al was hanging out to cum.

He leant forwards, placing the tip of his cock at Wendy's opening. Wendy looked around and noticed that they were the center of attention. Everyone had stopped what they were doing and were watching her and Al on the pad. She bit her bottom lip, aware that she had to go through with this now. She felt Al's cock head part her lips then gently move inside, spreading her wide as he travelled up her tunnel, the first man inside her for many years. He stopped, withdrew slightly, then moved in again, further, further, ooohhhh, it felt so big; she felt so stretched; it felt soooo good. Why had she waited so long for this, she wondered as tremors of sexual excitement and anticipation passed through her body. He withdrew again, then pressed in harder, faster, further until he hit the end of her tunnel.

"Is that Ok?" asked Al, smiling down at her.

"Yes, darling, press harder, give me more."

"It might hurt," he said with a frown, "I don't want to hurt you. There's a good three inches still to go."

"Give it to me, give it all to me, hurt me, honey, press your hard bones against my clit."

She felt Al press harder then felt something move inside her and he was able to slide in another inch or so. He withdrew again, then slid his cock back inside her slippery tunnel, moving past the first end point and further still until once again he pressed hard against the end. He maintained the pressure while he smiled down at her, his hands caressing her breasts, twisting and squeezing her nipples beautifully. She felt herself relaxing inside, lengthening, somehow accommodating him more easily. Once more he withdrew, again he thrust fully into her, intent on burying his whole huge cock inside her hungry belly. He went in, in, in, further and further, the pressure building until at last she felt his pubic bone pressing against her engorged clit. He held still, smiling at her.

"Well done, honey, how does that feel?"

"I feel so full, so filled, I feel like it's about at the bottom of my throat. It's so sexy and after I got used to the feeling it's not painful, just intensely arousing. Fuck me hard, honey, fuck me."

Al repositioned himself slightly, hooking his arms under her legs and pressing her knees towards her shoulders. He then withdrew and reinserted his cock, stroking the full length of his organ as he pummelled her pussy, squeezing her clit with each massive stroke. Wendy was in seventh heaven, a broad smile on her face, a grunt being forced from her mouth with each enormous thrust. She felt herself responding to his rutting, starting to climb the slope to her orgasm, her first for so long with a man. Al focussed on his needs, his climax, delayed for so long. He was so ready to release his cum into this gorgeous ex-lesbian. His mind momentarily dwelt on this concept; him fucking a lesbian, who'd have thought?

As Wendy's need became more urgent she began raising her hips to meet his thrusts, responding, urging him on wanting his cum in her, needing to be filled with his hot man juices. Oh, so long, so long since she felt the wonderful feeling of a man injecting her with his cum. She began moaning rhythmically as he pounded her pussy harder than it had ever been, pressing further inside than a man had ever reached before, or a dildo, thought Wendy. Then she was there.

"AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as her body convulsed beneath Al, who was hanging on for dear life as her orgasm caused him to lose any semblance of control and spurt his pent up cum deep within Wendy's clasping, milking vagina. His muscle contractions continued far longer than usual, pumping her full to overflowing as their combined secretions oozed from between their bodies onto the towel on the pad.

Eventually it was over and there was a spontaneous round of applause from the onlookers, many of whom were now involved with their partners in attempts to emulate the performance they had just seen. Al lay on Wendy for a few minutes, recovering, then took his weight on his arms to allow Wendy to take the deep breaths she needed. They kissed tenderly.

"Thank you, darling," whispered Wendy, "You don't know how much you have helped me. Allow me to tell you my story sometime soon."

"Mmmm, anytime, honey, just say the word."

The couple parted, Wendy returning to Marie and Al taking Carol's hand and leading her to the toyroom for her punishment. Wendy and Marie followed along and the four of them entered the room and closed the door.

"Now then," began Al, "We're here to punish Carol for cumming five times without allowing her partner to cum at all. How do you plead, Carol?"

"Guilty," replied Carol with a beaming smile, "Please punish me, Sir."

"Yes, punish you I shall. Maybe today we should allow these two beautiful young women to decide your punishment. Just to give some guidelines, normally your punishment would be five strokes of the cane on your bare ass cheeks, five strokes of the multi-tailed whip on each breast and between your legs, then you would be tied to the Sybian and made to cum five times. Just think yourself fortunate you only came five times before and not ten, when your punishment would have been doubled. So, will that punishment be suitable or would you like to order some other punishment?"

Wendy and Marie conferred quietly for a few minutes then Wendy spoke.

"That punishment seems very suitable, Sir, except that we would like to recommend that when she is on the Sybian she has five spring clothes pegs fitted to each nipple," said Wendy.

"Hmmm, an excellent suggestion. It shall be so. In fact, I shall allow you to fit those to her nipples immediately after they have received their strokes from the multi-tailed whip. Carol, bend over this bar and stick your ass out."

Carol bent over the bar, her hands on the floor, her legs wide apart to show her gaping entrance. She had obviously done this before and in fact Wendy and Marie could see the marks across her cheeks of past canings. Al chose a cane and positioned himself, the cane against her ass so he measured the distance correctly. He then swung the can which landed on her cheeks with a crack.

"Owww!" said Carol, straightening up and rubbing her ass with her hands.

"She is permitted to rub between strokes if she wishes," smiled Al and the two observers by way of explanation, "Everything here is totally voluntary and very loving, which is why I never use my full strength when applying any so-called punishment."

He applied each of the remaining four strokes slowly and lovingly, admiring the red stripes on her ass after each stroke. Once they were finished, he applied healing cream to her ass to promote rapid healing and prevent scarring. He then tied her in a frame, with her arms and legs spread wide, and used the multi-tailed whip to apply five strokes to each breast, alternating between them, then upwards for five strokes between her legs. Carol bore the breast punishment silently but gave a small shriek after each stroke to her pussy, wriggling her hips delightfully to try to ease the pain. The fourth stroke must have been very painful, probably directly on her clit, as the shriek was louder and several tears ran down her cheeks after the blow. After the fifth stroke he allowed Wendy and Marie to fit five spring pegs to each breast, then he released her and led her to the Sybian.

"I've heard of these but never used one," said Wendy, examining the machine and controller.

"They're very effective," said Al, "And great fun to watch. This one has straps on it so a person can be fastened into it with no chance of lifting themselves off. Today Carol will remain tied to the machine until she's had five orgasms."

Al fitted the ten inch dildo and vibrating pad to the machine and lubed them, although that probably wasn't necessary as Carol was dripping in anticipation. She then eagerly straddled the machine and sank slowly onto the dildo.

"It feels small compared with you, Al," she said, smiling up at him.

Al fastened her knees to the floor and her wrists to the padded stool in front so she had to stay there until she was released. "The stool is to allow the woman to rest on it if she needs to," explained Al, "Although it will be painful for Carol to do that with her breasts pegged as they are." He then showed Wendy and Marie how the controller worked, pointing out the speed controls for the rotating dildo and the vibrations.

"Today I'll start her off on slow speed and gradually increase the speed each time she cums until after the fourth cum she'll receive maximum speed. Are you ready, darling?"

"Yes, honey, give it to me."

Al turned the controller to low speed and immediately Carol's expression changed as she felt the pulsating rhythm of the dildo deep inside her and of the rubber fingers massaging her clit.

"Oooohhhh yes, I love this machine," breathed Carol, closing her eyes and concentrating on the arousal it was causing. In only a few minutes she was approaching her first climax. "Yes, honey, yes, I'm so close, faster, darling, faster, ooohhhh, make me cum, so close, so close . . . . "

Carol was thrusting her hips back and forth on the machine, trying to gain more stimulation to push her over the edge, but Al left the controls where they were, watching his frustrated lover as she teetered on the brink. Then she was there.

"Oooohhhhh, yes, yessss, YESSSS, I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG!!" she screamed as she moved back and forth on the saddle, then slowly came down from her peak, panting, sweat dripping from her as she relaxed in post-orgasmic bliss. Al turned the controller to a higher speed, causing Carol to once again focus on the sensations from her pussy. Once more she began thrusting against the dildo, punishing her pussy against the plastic intruder as the increased sensations washed through her, removing her from this place, this time, to a Neverland of sexual arousal. She began panting once again as she approached her second climax, moaning as she rode the waves towards her next release. Then she threw her head back and arched her back as far as she could with her wrists tied, and shrieked loudly.

"AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!" she screamed as once again she felt the ecstasy of her orgasm. Then she relaxed forward, leaning onto the cushion but withdrawing quickly as the pegs caused pain to her breasts. She remained bent forwards, panting, dripping sweat, recovering slowly as the Sybian inexorably continued to vibrate and rotate the dildo inside her, providing a background stimulation which prevented her from fully relaxing after her seventh orgasm of the day, including the five in the pool on Al's cock.

Al approached her, stroking her hair, neck and back. "You Ok?" he asked.

Carol looked up at him then smiled. "Oh, yes, darling, more than just Ok."

In response Al increased the controller again to half speed, causing Carol to moan in response to the increased stimulation. Once more she focused on the sensations, closing out everything else. She quickly reached the point of no return and once again came hard, moaning and writhing on the saddle as the deeply implanted dildo created havoc with her senses. Again she relaxed forwards, leaning on the cushion for a few seconds before wearily lifting off it. Al increased the controller a little more, and the pattern repeated. Carol's orgasms seemed to be gaining in strength and in duration each time. This time when she came, she writhed for far longer than the earlier ones, as though her body was going into a continuous state of orgasm. Once it had reduced, Al told Wendy and Marie to remove the pegs from her nipples. As the first peg came off, Carol shrieked with the pain as the blood circulation was restored to a small part of her flesh. Each subsequent removal brought a flinch but no more shrieks, almost as though Carol was too tired to make the effort to even scream.

Once all pegs were removed, Al turned the Sybian to maximum speed and untied Carol's hands. Carol went into overdrive, pounding her pussy at the saddle, seeking more stimulation even though she was being stimulated at the maximum level. Carol cupped her hands over her breasts, pinching the nipples hard, twisting, squeezing stimulating her orbs cruelly. In only a few more seconds she was there again, letting out a cross between a scream and a wolf howl as her clit, vagina, breasts and whole pussy area were stimulated to their highest levels, causing Carol to cum harder than ever before. She arched her back, threw her head backwards, mauled her breasts with her hands even harder and cruelly twisted her nipples as she thumped her hips up and down on the saddle as much as her knee restraints would allow. Then she stopped and relaxed, falling forwards onto the cushion, panting, sweating copiously, she just lay there, unconscious.

Al brought the machine to a stop and watched his lover as she slowly roused herself. He untied her knee restraints and after several minutes she opened her eyes and looked at him kneeling on the floor beside her.

"Ooohhh, honey, that was amazing. Ten cums today, so far! I'm exhausted, but oh so satisfied. I don't need to cum for a week or so now. I love you, darling."

"Yes, and I love you too, sweetheart, as does your husband Matt."

"Oh yes, Matt, the one who's fucking your wife to give me a baby. I love him too and Cherie. In fact I love the whole world."

Slowly she sat up then stood, removing herself off the dildo and saddle, both covered with her juices. She saw Wendy and Marie as though for the first time. "Oh, sorry, were you two waiting for a turn?"

"No, we were watching your fantastic performance," said Wendy, "But I'm certainly going to have a turn. How about you Marie?"

"Absolutely, after lunch I think. Definitely today."

They left the room, Al partly supporting a very weak Carol, and went to the kitchen, grabbed some food and joined the others at the pool for lunch.

"You look all in," said Bel to Carol as she sat in a vacant chair beside her, but not before Bel had noticed the cane stripes on her ass, her very red breasts and pussy and the smell of her sex juices on her.

"Yes. I've cum ten times today, five each on Al and the Sybian. I've been caned and whipped, as well as having spring pegs on my nipples. Quite a day, and it's only half over."

Bel laughed. "Yes, Al loves watching women on the Sybian. You're lucky he didn't fuck you a few times afterwards as well. He's done that to me before today."

"Yeah, I think he was hungry for food rather than for me," Carol laughed.

After lunch Wendy and Marie had a quiet talk with Carol asking her how it really was that morning.

"Well, I love cumming, as you may have seen, and I love Al's huge cock. I also have grown to like being caned; I love the swooping feeling in my gut as the first stroke hits my bare ass, sending indescribable pain and stimulation through me. It's that first stroke I live for. The whipping was erotic rather than painful. I guess if Al had hit me hard or had hit me for a long time it would've hurt, but as it was it just aroused me. The increased bloodflow to my erotic areas was very noticeable and very arousing. Those pegs were sore when you first put them on, then I seemed to become accustomed to them and they were only sore again when you removed them. Cumming on the Sybian, well, that was something else again. I really love that machine and Al seems to know just how to use it. It's possibly the helplessness of being on there like I was, as well as the inevitability of cumming; possibly it's because I usually like to be in control and on that machine with someone else on the controls I am totally out of control so can relax. I really enjoyed the whole morning sessions."

"Wow, so you'd recommend we try the Sybian then?" asked Wendy.

"Absolutely, as well as Al's cock and caning and whipping. It was all great."

"I'll let you know what we decide then," replied Wendy. She and Marie walked away thoughtfully and discussed the possibilities for a while as they lay in the sun by the pool.

After a long discussion, Wendy and Marie approached Al, who was also sunbathing by the pool.

"Darling Al," began Wendy, "We have a question to ask you please."

Al looked at their grinning faces and knew what they wanted; he'd known that since they accompanied him and Carol to the toyroom that morning. "Yes, ask away," he replied.

"We wondered if you could please do to us what you did to Carol earlier," asked Wendy.

1...345678