Mating Rituals Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you want to sit on my lap in the pool and cum on my cock?" asked Al, knowing exactly what they wanted.

"Well, that would be nice, but what we really wanted was to, um, you know, the rest of it . . . " She trailed away, not yet daring to put into words what she really wanted.

"What Wendy means is we want to be caned, whipped and made to cum on the Sybian," said Marie, "Though maybe not as many with each as Carol had. We just want to feel what it's like."

Al grinned, partly because they wanted to try it out and he enjoyed administering strokes and driving the Sybian to make women cum, and partly because of the women's reticence in asking for what they wanted. He sat up.

"Sure, I can do that for you. Now?"

"Yes please, honey," said Marie, tentatively reaching out to stroke his half hard cock, which gave a lurch under her fingers.

"Ok, let's go," replied Al, standing up and taking each of them by the hand, leading them towards the toyroom. Once inside he asked who was first and was surprised when Marie quickly said she wanted to be first. Al asked what she wanted him to do and she told him, same order as Carol, but she would say when to stop each time. Al bent her over a bar and selected a cane, light and springy so it would sting more than hurt and wouldn't leave bruising. He lined her up, asked if she was sure, then struck her ass cheeks quite hard.

"Oooowwwwww!" yelled Marie as she stood up quickly and cupped her cheeks with her hands, rubbing the stinging pain away. She stood therefore a few seconds, reliving the swooping feel in her stomach, wanting to experience that again, yet wondering if the pain was worth the rush. It was, she decided, and bent over the bar again.

"Another one, please Al," she said.

Al gave her another one and this time the swoop was far less, as was the pain now she knew what to expect. She rubbed her ass again for a few seconds, then decided to take five, like Carol.

"You can do three more and I won't move between them, Ok?"

"That's fine, Marie, if you do need to move that's also fine."

Marie took the three more, allowing the stinging pain to do its work and noticing that it was beginning to make her feel really sexy. No wonder Carol liked the Sybian so much afterwards. Once they were finished she then suggested that Wendy receive five as well. She seemed reluctant, but nevertheless bent over the bar for the first one. Once that had struck, she also stood and rubbed her ass cheeks.

"That wasn't as bad as I expected," she said, "Please just do the next four one after the other."

Al did, watching the red lines develop across her cheeks with each additional blow. After five he stopped and Wendy stood up, rubbing her cheeks.

"Now, can you please whip me like you whipped Carol; five on each breast and five between my legs. I'll stand without being tied if you wish," said Marie.

"No, I'll restrain you in the frame, that way you'll get the full effect. The feelings of helplessness and inability to close your legs are all part of it."

Once she was tied in the frame Al began the punishment. As the strokes fell on her breasts, Marie felt each stinging blow, feeling her nipples engorging with blood due to the stimulation, painful though it was, and also feeling her pussy begin to run with feminine juices. She was amazed that she could get so turned on with pain. Once the ten on her breasts were complete, Al began lashing her between her legs. The first three were fine then the next one she felt a tail hit her clit hard, sending shooting pain through her most tender place. She let out a small scream but quickly recovered and nodded as Al waited to continue. The last stroke was harder than the others but she was able to bear it well. Then it was Wendy's turn and she also bore all the strokes silently.

After they were untied they examined each other's body, tracing the marks with their fingers. Al rubbed some cream into their asses and then asked if they wanted to cum on the Sybian. Both women nodded, their grins indicating their enthusiasm for this part of the program. Al fitted an eight inch dildo to the saddle and Marie straddled it, lowering herself onto the plastic cock, feeling it enter her and fill her deliciously, then feeling her clit making contact with the rubber fingers. Al didn't restrain her at all and when she was ready he started the machine on slow.

Marie felt the stimulation immediately, the vibrations of the fingers against her clit, spreading through her whole pussy area, and the slow circular movement of the dildo in her vagina sending pulses of arousal through her body. She closed her eyes, focusing on the sensations, then felt Al speed the machine up, causing an increase in stimulation. Oh how she wanted to cum, needed to cum, her whole body centered on her clit and pussy as she felt another increase. She began moaning, holding the front of the saddle, leaning forwards to press her clit harder against the vibrating fingers. Then she was there. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts out as she cupped them with her hands and with a screech she came hard, panting, writhing as her body enjoyed its first Sybian orgasm.

Al slowed the machine down until it was stopped and Marie opened her eyes and smiled a happy, contented smile.

"Thank you, sweetheart, that was wonderful," was all she said, then stood up, wiped herself and walked away to sit down in a chair and watch Wendy's ride, as she had watched hers.

Wendy repeated the process and within a few minutes she also was cumming hard on the device, thrusting her hips back and forth to gain greater stimulation as she moaned in pleasure before holding the front of the saddle and collapsing forwards onto the cushion. Once Al had turned it off, she dismounted, thanked him and sat beside Marie.

"How was that?" asked Marie.

"Mmmm, that was beautiful. It's wonderful to just be there and receive so much stimulation without having to struggle to achieve nirvana. I'm certainly going to do that again."

"Mmmm, me too," agreed Marie.

"Well, now you know how it operates you can use it anytime you like, as well as the other equipment here," offered Al. "If you need someone to demonstrate or assist just ask."

"Thanks, we will," answered Wendy.

Once Al had cleaned everything up he took their hands and kissed them both, then they returned to the pool area, the others there noting the new stripes on their bodies and knowing that now they had been introduced to the toyroom they could be invited there for play. The men in particular liked the idea of playing with the latest arrivals and lay there soaking in the sun, dreaming of what they would do when the time arose, causing their cocks to harden slightly, a sure indication of their thoughts.

That evening there was a discussion about who Wendy and Marie wanted to father their children. All the men of the house were keen, except for Al who was, of course, infertile.

"Well, I've been thinking since I arrived, I just wonder if I am fully lesbo," said Marie. "Perhaps I'm bisexual." She looked quickly at Wendy. "This doesn't mean I want out of our relationship, but maybe that I want to include a male in the relationship with you as well. What would you think of that?"

"So you're saying that perhaps we should find a male and share him, or maybe that we don't want to become pregnant by anyone here, or what?" asked Wendy.

"I don't really know. Right now my feelings are too confused and I have no idea what I want to do or whether I want a lesbian relationship or a heterosexual relationship, whether I want a baby or not, whether I even want to stay here or simply go home. Today has been a very confusing day for me. I need time."

Wendy looked nonplussed at the partner she thought she knew. Many thoughts flitted through her mind; most concerning was the possibility that their relationship would disintegrate. Both had been heterosexual earlier and had turned to a lesbian relationship as a means of protection and mutual support in a world of abusive males. But here they had met with love, understanding and respect from everyone, males included. This was causing a massive rethink of what they both had thought was who they were.

"Yes, I agree," she said at last, "I also need time. I am no longer sure of what I thought was certain."

Bel realized that both women were at a crossroads in their lives and needed time in a supportive community to decide where to from here. "If it would help you could certainly stay here for a while and take the time you need to sort out your lives. I fully understand that with your history relationship with males could be challenging. Here there are many very respectful males who I'm sure will be very willing to work with you to allow you to process your past experiences and release the fears that have become your lives. So the offer is open; you may stay here as long as you wish if you wish."

Both Wendy and Marie stared at Bel open-mouthed, tears trickling down their faces from their turbulent emotions. After a short discussion they both accepted Bel's offer but sought clarification on one major issue.

"Does that mean we can sleep together here with no strings attached and no possibility of being molested by any males living here?" asked Marie.

"Yes, that's correct," replied Bel.

"But we can make love with men if we wish?" asked Wendy.

"Yes, that's right."

They looked at one another. "We accept," they both said simultaneously. "Thank you so very, very much, Bel."

"I'm very pleased to be able to offer you both some form of safe sanctuary. My greatest wish for you is to find yourselves and lose your fears of men. I'm sure this place and these people will be able to help you with those goals."

"So, does that mean we simply need to pack our things, give notice we're leaving and come and live here? Could it really be that simple?" asked Marie.

"If you wish. You will, of course, need to sort your own affairs out but you can move in here whenever suits you."

"Thank you so much," said Wendy, "We'll leave soon and probably return tomorrow."

The following day Wendy and Marie returned, their car laden down with their belongings, and moved into their spacious room. They spent much of the day unpacking and sorting, storing that which they did not need immediately in the garage. That evening after dinner they met with the other residents and Bel formally welcomed them to the commune, hoped they would be very happy, and explained a little about the two women and their previous experiences so others would understand. There was much sympathy expressed for their situation and everyone hoped they would find this place a real sanctuary which would enable them to heal, as well as experience love, joy and childbirth.

"So the question that needs to be answered fairly soon is who Wendy and Marie would like to be the fathers of their children. Perhaps it would be best if they were able to try before they made that final decision, so I'll leave that over to you," announced Bel.

That night Wendy invited Lance to her bed while Frank invited Marie to his bed, Karen being otherwise occupied.

When Frank showed Marie into his room she was amazed by the size of his bed.

"Why such a huge bed?" asked Marie.

"Oh it's not that big, especially when you get four people in there. Guess it's what you get used to. We often have a couple join Karen and I for some sexy fun. Anyway, it's time we had some sexy fun too, don't you think?"

"Oh yes, darling," replied Marie, melting into his arms. They kissed standing up for a few minutes, Marie feeling his growing erection against her hip and feeling her own arousal begin to trickle down her inner thigh. While still kissing she felt Frank unbutton her top then unclip her bra, removing both these when they moved apart after breaking the kiss. He caressed her breasts gently.

"Beautiful," he whispered softly, "Just beautiful."

He was surprised that tears appeared in Marie's eyes.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"Nobody's ever told me I'm beautiful before," she said softly and sadly.

"Oh you poor darling," he said and he held her close once again. "You are beautiful, wonderfully, sexily, gorgeously beautiful, and I love you already."

Marie clung to him as she wept silent, sad tears for a few minutes, then she became aware that Frank had loosened the belt of her pants and she began to feel her arousal take over.

"Please make love to me, darling," she mumbled against his neck.

"That, my sweet, is exactly what I intend to do."

He pushed her pants and panties down and she stepped out of them on the floor, standing naked now before his eyes. Somehow she didn't feel exposed, but rather felt proud of her beautiful body which she wanted him to admire. Frank was only wearing a pair of shorts and she boldly stepped forward and pulled them to the floor, ending up kneeling in front of him with his semi-hard cock at mouth level. The obvious thing to do was kiss it, which she did, then she opened her mouth and took the head inside, running her tongue around the head and eliciting a low moan from Frank.

He reached down and lifted her up, then held her under her ass cheeks while she wrapped her legs around his hips and felt the head of his cock pressing against her flowing opening.

"Do you want it standing, lying or how?" asked Frank.

"Just for a start, standing, darling."

In those few seconds his cock had achieved full hardness so all he had to do was to lower her onto it. He did this, feeling the head position itself at her entrance, then it slid into her as he slowly lowered her body down his. Once his pubic bone pressed against her clit he held her weight with his hands and they kissed deeply and lovingly. After a few minutes he walked to the bed and gently laid her down on her back, still fully implanted in her pulsing vagina. She loosened her leg hold on his hips and he began moving out then in again, fucking her vagina gently as he massaged her breasts with his hands. He kept his eyes on her face, watching the emotions crossing it, the look in her eyes changing frequently as though she was remembering past lovemaking sessions that may have ended painfully.

After around ten minutes Frank felt he was approaching his release and saw that Marie was also, judging by her breathing and head rolling. She began moaning more consistently, trying to pull him in further with her legs, her breath coming in rapid pants.

"Oh, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck, fuck, fuck, oooohhhh yes, fuck me, hard, harder, yes, I'm CUMMINGGGG!!!!! . . . . ooohhh, yes, beautiful, beautiful, yes, . . . yes, . . . . sooo lovely, ooohhhh. ."

As Marie reached her orgasm, so also did Frank, her clasping pulsating vagina stimulating his cock to spurt his essence into her. He thrust hard and then released his potent pent up sperm, feeling it pulse into her unprotected vagina as he came hard. Once it eased and Marie quietened, he leant over her, kissing her, muttering sweet nothings in her ear as they both came down from their intense highs. He withdrew gently, noting that only a small amount of cum oozed out of her, and lay on the bed alongside her, cuddling and caressing her in post-orgasmic relaxation. He reached up and turned off the light then, spooned together, they fell asleep quickly.

As though in a dream, Frank and Marie awoke together in the early hours of the morning and made sweet gentle love again, and once more before breakfast the next morning.

"You are the best lover a person could ever have," Marie told him the next morning as they walked to breakfast naked. "What a pity you're married."

"Well, that really doesn't prevent me from making love with you, or anyone for that matter. You can join us in our marriage bed if you wish, any time or every night, or just occasionally. You choose. That's what we all have here – choice."

"You mean that? You mean that literally anyone can sleep with anyone as often or infrequently as they wish?"

"Yes, absolutely. Choice is all powerful here."

They had reached the kitchen and were greeted by a few ribald comments from the group already eating, which included Wendy, Karen, Bel and Lance. Frank sat by Karen and gave her a good morning kiss while Marie went to talk with Wendy. After Marie had told Wendy the details of her night with Frank, Wendy told her about her night with Lance.

"He was so wonderfully loving. He may be older than the others but he sure knows how to use that cock of his. We made love four times during the night, twice in the first hour. He made me so horny, fucking me on my back the first time then insisting I ride him soon afterwards. I'd never used that position; always I was on my back and fucking was something that was done to me not by me. He really made me feel wonderful and the power trip I had sitting on him and fucking him was amazing. Then we awoke early and made love again, spooned together while he entered me from behind, then we dozed and awoke later, only to make love again, this time in doggie position. That was a first. I loved it. What a man; what a place. He told me that I could sleep in his and Bel's bed anytime I wished."

"Yes, I was told the same by Frank. Seems everyone here is in a really open relationship. Some are married but that doesn't mean they have to be monogamous. It's so wonderfully free. Frank emphasized that we have choice, that was what was important."

"Yes, Lance mentioned choice as well. I guess that with choice comes responsibility. If we're all free to choose, then we're all responsible for our own choices. So there can be no blame laid at the feet of others; it's all up to us."

"You know, if that attitude was commonplace it would solve most of the world's problems. Maybe we should promote freedom of choice as a lifestyle choice."

"No, it wouldn't work," said Wendy, "It would require people to accept responsibility and most people out there aren't ready for that; they still need someone to blame for things that 'go wrong' in their lives. To accept responsibility would mean they would have to face reality of the decisions and choices they make. We both made poor choices in the past and I think last night we faced the reality of those choices and we overcame the traumas associated with them, at least I know I did. But many people couldn't do that. The thing that some people fear the most is having to confront their own reality. So it works here because the people are as they are, but that doesn't mean it would work everywhere, unfortunately."

"Yes, I guess you're right," agreed Marie ruefully. "Anyway, are you on any contraceptive at all?" asked Wendy.

"Omigod, no. I didn't even think about it." Wendy counted to herself. "And it's my fertile time as well. It must be yours too seeing our cycles are in sync. Right now we could be pregnant. We may not need to choose fathers for our babies, we may already have done so."

"Oh well, time will tell," replied Marie philosophically. "After all, that's what new came here for."

Time passed quickly; both Wendy and Marie were confirmed as being pregnant, much to their joy, but the weeks came and went and still Cherie was not pregnant with Matt's baby for Carol.

"That's it," she said, as her period began yet again, "Sophie will just have to do without my milk from now on; I'm weaning her. After all, she's ten months old and crawling so it's not like she relies on it or anything."

"Yes, I think I'll do the same for Ryan. I've been chatting online with a couple of gay guys who want a child and have asked me to be the surrogate mom. They were quite nervous about having to actually make love with me instead of just doing their thing and pushing it into me with a straw, but I insisted and I think they'll play ball. I'll probably have one fuck me each morning, the other each evening so we won't know which one is the real father," replied Karen.

1...345678