Mating Rituals Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking that as an invitation, Matt picked her up and placed her gently on the bed. Automatically Cherie spread her legs, showing Matt her pussy and labia glistening with her juices. She saw his cock give a lurch and harden even more from anticipation of the joys that lay within.

"Fuck me, darling, fuck me like you want to make a baby in me."

Matt did not obey her immediately but instead he unclipped her front-fastening bra and separated the supports under her breasts, now unnecessary as she lay on her back. He then began slowly stimulating her manually, one hand working her pussy while the other alternated with his lips between her nipples. It took less than a minute before Cherie was moaning and rolling her head from side to side.

"Oooohhhh, yes, darling like that, it's sooooo good, soooo arousing."

She reached for his cock, slowly jacking it then spreading his precum over the head. It was now Matt's turn to moan as he thrust his hips back and forth, moving his cock in her hand.

"Put him in me, honey, fuck me, make a baby in me."

Matt knelt between her legs and wrapped an arm around each leg, bending them and spreading them wider apart, watching the entrance to her vagina gape open, then he wriggled forwards, leant over her and placed his cock at her entrance, teasing her with its presence.

Cherie tried to move down, to impale herself on him, but he held her tightly, moving ever so slightly in and out, teasing and withholding her ultimate satisfaction.

"Honeyyyyyyy, push him in me nowwww!" she pleaded. He obliged, thrusting his hips forwards, feeling his cock enter and then fill her tunnel until he had his groin pressed hard against hers. The feeling was amazing. She was not nearly as tight as Carol, but then she had been stretched by a baby a few months ago. He also noticed that although she had his full length, he could not touch the end. He wondered for a split second how Carol was faring, wondering if the cause was that Al's cock was much longer than his own.

After holding himself inside her for a few seconds, Matt began withdrawing almost completely then thrusting back in fully, each time pressing his pubic bone against her clit, which he had noticed was quite large and had a ringed hood. Again and again he thrust, each time feeling Cherie meet his thrusts by pressing her hips upwards towards him. This continued for several minutes until Cherie began panting and rolling her head from side to side, obviously totally aroused and approaching her orgasm. He increased his thrusting, feeling his cum boiling up inside, ready to be ejected inside his gorgeous lover in a few moments.

With a final thrust he was there, pressing hard into Cherie, spurting his hot, potent sperm into the depths of her vagina. Cherie felt his release and the warmth, and the possibility that he was impregnating her at this moment, on their first fuck, pushed her over the edge.

"AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!" she screamed as waves of orgasm poured through her body, causing her to writhe in ecstasy beneath her lover, feeling trickles of milk tickling her breasts as they ran down her globes from her nipples.

Slowly they both came down from their orgasms; they kissed, then Matt moved off her. Cherie reached for the towel to wipe up the milk but Matt stopped her and instead used his tongue to lick up the twin rivers. Just then they heard Sophie stir in the next room.

"Oh thank goodness," said Cherie, "She'll be able to empty me so I'll get some sleep."

"Well, if she doesn't, I hope you'll let me finish you off."

"Oh you've almost finished me off for one night, in a most enjoyable way."

Cherie kissed him as she rolled out of bed to collect Sophie and, once she had returned to bed with her, pressed her to her breast as she lay down beside her new lover. He placed his arm over them both protectively and proceeded to go to sleep almost instantly. Men! thought Cherie as she listened to his gentle breathing, hoping for an encore in the morning.

Meanwhile in the next room Al and Carol had heard Cherie's scream as she came hard. They had also stripped each other, then Carol had knelt in front of Al and tried to fit his cock into her mouth. She could only fit the end in; her jaw just would not open wide enough for any more.

"He's a real monster," she said nervously, "How am I possibly going to take that inside me?"

"Oh I'm sure you will," replied Al with a grin, "Cherie, Bel and Karen all do, so I'm sure with lots of arousal you will also.

They had lain on the bed together, kissing, caressing, stimulating and arousing each other until Al's one, then two finger penetration of Carol's vagina had stretched her enough that he could slide four fingers inside effortlessly. He added his thumb against the palm of his hand and pressed slightly harder, feeling her entrance stretch around his hand as he entered her and kept pushing. He watched as Carol's eyes seemed to start from their sockets in surprise and her mouth opened to for a silent 'Oh' as she felt herself stretching more than she had ever known before both in diameter and in length as Al's fingers pressed against the end of her vagina hard enough to cause elongation. He moved his hand around, pushing continually until she felt her entrance contract slightly. She bent her head forward to look at what was happening down there and saw to her surprise and slight dismay that he had inserted his hand up to his wrist. She had his whole hand inside her vagina!

"Oh, darling, that feels so sexy. I'm so full. Matt's never done that to me."

"Well, I guess that's one new experience you've had today." He slowly clenched his hand inside her, watching her face for any signs of pain. Once he had made a fist in her he held it still. "Do you enjoy me fisting you?"

"Oh yes, honey, yes, yes, yes. It feels so wonderfully sexy and nasty."

"Well, all you have to do is ask and I'll do it whenever you wish. Now for your second new experience. Having had my hand inside you, do you still fear taking my huge cock inside?"

"No, darling, push it in me. Fuck me with your enormous cock, darling."

Al opened his hand and removed it gently, holding it up as he'd had it in her so she could see the true size, then holding it alongside his rampant cock to show her that even he wasn't as big as his hand had been. Thus reassured, Carol held him tightly and pulled him between her legs, spreading them wider in an open invitation to enter her love tunnel. Al looked at the gaping entrance, wrapped an arm around each leg and bent her legs upwards towards her chest then positioned his cock head at her entrance. He held there, looking into her eyes.

"Beg me to," he said with a grin.

"Honey, please push him into me, please impale me on your huge hard cock, fuck me, darling, I beg of you, please fuck me hard, push him in hard and fast, now, honey, please don't make me . . . OOOFFF!"

Al had thrust his cock into Carol's wide open tunnel, fast, hard and deep in one single thrust. His pubic bone pressed hard against her clit and the head of his cock pressed against the end, not too hard, but enough to let her know she was filled to capacity. He looked down at the beautiful woman in whom he was engulfed. She smiled back at him.

"Ok?" he asked.

"Oh yes, more than Ok. Make love to me, honey."

They made love together, fast and furious, at some stage he released her legs and lay on her, hearing her panting breathing in his ear matching his own, feeling himself becoming more aroused, approaching his orgasm, wanting them to cum simultaneously, watching for signs of her increasing arousal, wondering what her telltale signs of almost cumming would be. She began moaning, rolling her head from side to side; almost there, thought Al. Then came the scream from the next room.

Al had heard Cherie's trade mark scream many times and knew that Cherie was climaxing hard on Matt's cock; knew she was having a great time. The thought of Matt pumping his potent seed into his wife pushed him over the edge and he made one final deep, hard thrust into Carol, then released his hot cum into the end of her vagina.

The scream had also been correctly interpreted by Carol and had pushed her to the brink. The feeling of her lover filling her vagina with his love juices pushed her over the edge. She came hard, silently, writhing on the bed beneath her lover as she sought more stimulation, greater arousal, her body shuddering in ecstasy as he continued to inject yet more cum into her sloppy vagina.

Gradually they came down from their peaks, lying in each other's arms, kissing, caressing, Carol feeling Al's cock shrinking inside her as their breathing rates slowed and the height of their passion decreased to a warm, loving glow. Carefully, so as not to withdraw, they turned onto their sides and, with arms around each other, slept.

Breakfast on Sunday morning was late and Bel and Lance had returned home and joined the others eating a late breakfast on the deck in the sunshine. It was a time of unspoken love, reunion and slight embarrassment as neither Carol nor Matt had ever slept with another during their marriage. Both seemed to be avoiding eye contact; both appeared nervous in case their spouse should have second thoughts about the previous evening's activities. This was not helped by the various states of undress that all but Matt and Carol showed. In fact, unknown to them both, the six others had made an agreement that for breakfast that day they would wear the briefest of clothing or remain naked. Poor Matt and Carol, who were dressed in shorts and tee shirts, didn't quite know where to look. Bel felt the tension and guessed the cause.

"You guys feel bad about a few things," she said to the two newbies, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Both Matt and Carol turned towards her, Matt being unable to prevent himself ogling her pert breasts with pencil eraser nipples, caused by the morning chill. He reluctantly drew his eyes away.

"Yeah, I guess. It's the first time we've made love to anyone except each other since we were married," said Carol, "And also we're not used to eating breakfast with company, let alone naked or nearly naked company."

"Yes, I understand," answered Bel soothingly, "But it is something that you'll get used to. Just because you slept with someone other than your spouse does not mean you love your spouse any the less. It simply means that you've opened yourself to enjoying love with others as well as with your spouse. And of course for Matt and Cherie, it's essential if you wish to have a baby. Also, as we said last night, nudity is commonplace here; expect it and enjoy it. Clothes are for warmth, not privacy, except that sometimes the right clothing can enhance sexual attraction."

Bel paused and sat on Matt's knee, pressing her breasts towards him. "Now why not just unwind and undress. It's only skin, you know. Would you like me to help you?"

Without waiting for an answer she pulled the hem of his tee shirt upwards and over his head, baring his upper body. She then slid off his knee, loosened his belt and undid his button and zipper.

"Stand up, honey," she told him.

He obeyed without question and she slid his shorts down his legs, where he stepped out of them automatically.

"Now, when you're ready you can remove your undershorts if you wish. If you want you can leave them on of course. You're free to stay naked or you can wear this," she said, taking a small package from the table and handing it to him, "Or anything else you wish for that matter." She then turned to Carol.

"Who would you like to strip you, honey?" she asked.

Carol had watched Bel strip her husband and during that process had decided that resistance was futile so she may as well enjoy herself.

"Al, please."

Al stepped over to her and she stood to meet him, reaching her lips up to kiss him, remembering their night together and their lovemaking sessions last evening and this morning. She could still smell herself on him and the smell aroused her slightly. Al removed her clothing a piece at a time until she was standing naked.

"Do you want me to fit this for you?" he asked, taking the other package from the table and handing it to her, "Or would you prefer to stay naked?"

"No thanks, I'll remain naked so long as I can sit on your knee," replied Carol with a grin, wondering, as she heard herself say the words, where she had found the courage to voice her deepest desire.

Al returned to his chair with Carol in tow. He sat down and to his surprise, instead of sitting demurely on his knee facing away from him, she straddled him and pressed her breasts against his chest as she sat facing him, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Just because neither of us can make babies doesn't mean we can't have fun," she whispered in his ear, just before she kissed his lips.

"Seems to me these two have met before," said Cherie with a smile. She continued to watch Al and Carol as breakfast progressed slowly, noticing her pull up Al's loin cloth and wriggle her hips, obviously positioning his now rampant member inside herself. She then seemed to relax on him, enjoying the feeling of being connected to him but without the urgency to culminate the union any time soon. Cherie smiled to herself, knowing that Al was her husband, would always be her husband, but could also enjoy other women without any recriminations from her, just as she could enjoy other men and, indeed, must if she was make babies with them.

The next couple of weeks progressed quickly, everyone settling in and feeling comfortable with each other. Frank and Karen had been searching the internet surrogacy sites and had been interviewing couples who sought a surrogate mother, but so far had not found anyone they considered suitable. Carol and Matt had settled in well, both fitting into the routine and sharing their love for each other and the others in the extended family. It was almost an anti-climax when Cherie announced to everyone at breakfast that she was now in her fertile time and that tonight it was for real for Matt.

"I sure hope you've got lots of mature, healthy sperm ready to find my egg," she said to Matt at breakfast.

"I'm sure that can be arranged, honey," he said.

"Do we get to observe this planned mating?" asked Carol, "After all, I'd like to be there right from the start for my baby."

"I'm sure we'd all like to watch," said Bel, "What say we bring a couch into the living room and watch as you and Matt go for it like rabbits."

That suggestion was whole-heartedly applauded and it was scheduled for after-dinner entertainment that evening.

"I don't know how I feel about that," confided Matt to Cherie, "Maybe I'll have performance anxiety and won't be able to get it up."

"Yeah, sure! You with performance anxiety? That'll be the day. You'll be fine, in fact, we'll both be fine, then tomorrow I'll possibly be carrying your baby. However, we'd better repeat the performance each night for the next few days just to make sure. Only one per day just to conserve mature sperm."

Matt looked a little downhearted at that announcement. "So you're putting me on half rations?" he asked jokingly.

"Sure am."

That evening dinner was a celebratory feast, an impregnation festival, Cherie called it. After dinner they assembled in the living room, selecting chairs around the couch that had been brought in especially from a bedroom. Matt and Cherie sat on the couch looking and feeling very self-conscious.

"This is hardly fair," said Cherie, feeling that the energy in the room was wrong, "At the very least you guys should be naked like we will be and you could also make out with each other as we'll be doing. Otherwise it'll be like being in a zoo."

Hesitantly at first, then with more ease people started making out with each other. It seemed strange that what they did naturally as a group became so difficult as a special occasion. Once each was involved with someone else and the sparse items of clothing were being removed, Matt and Cherie felt far more comfortable and began stripping each other until they were naked.

Matt knelt down and began tonguing Cherie's pussy while she lay back a little on the bed with her legs widely parted. As he continued to taste her sweet essence, his cock rose progressively until it was rock hard and drooling precum, while Cherie's vagina oozed her feminine juices. They then switched positions and Cherie deep-throated Matt, taking care not to allow him to cum. Her nipples were dripping from arousal, creating small puddles on the stained wood floor. Eventually she sensed that the first phase was over and Matt lay her on the bed with a pillow under her ass cheeks to assist his cum to enter her cervix.

Cherie looked around at the scene of debauchery in the room. Everyone was naked and in the throes of pleasuring and being pleasured by another. Some had progressed to penetrative sex and were fucking one another lovingly, others were still in the preliminary stages. Nobody seemed to be paying any attention to anyone other than their partner, which suited Cherie and Matt just fine. Matt knelt between Cherie's wide spread legs and leant forwards, tilting his pelvis forward to allow his cock to penetrate her at the correct angle. He entered her, slowly easing in, teasing her, ignoring her pleas for more as he slowly drove in fully until he was deeply embedded in her clasping vagina. They kissed for a few seconds before he began fucking in and out in the rhythm that he had developed with her. Cherie let out a small grunt each time he thrust fully inside as she felt her clit, which Matt had learned to push through her clit hood ring, being squeezed deliciously between their pubic bones. Each thrust pushed her closer; each thrust pushed him closer also.

As they were both approaching their climaxes they heard Karen give a short sharp scream as she came on Lance's cock, followed by Lance's low moan as he released his cum deep inside her. That was enough to push Matt over the edge; he thrust deeply, held on tightly and squirted his potent sperm into the end of Cherie's fertile love tunnel. The warmth deep inside her, the pressure against her clit and the whole sensuousness of the group sex scene caused Cherie to cum hard, a scream emerging from her throat as she held Matt tightly while her clasping vaginal muscles milked Matt's cum from his cock.

After a few moments the lovers relaxed, regaining their breaths as they watched their extended family making love with each other around the room. What a sight! What a family we have, thought Cherie as the love she felt radiated from her to include everyone in the room. Her next thought was to wonder if she was pregnant.

Matt and Cherie repeated the impregnation attempts for the next four days before returning to the normal, more free-for-all routine. Ten days after their first attempt Cherie tried a pregnancy test; negative. Three days later her period started and she knew for certain that she wasn't pregnant this time around.

"It's not fair," she said at breakfast the day her period began. "Other women get preggie when they don't want to; I want to but can't."

"Hush, dear, don't be silly," said Bel. "Remember you tried with Al for ages with no success. One thing they say is that when you're breast feeding sometimes you won't get pregnant due to hormonal changes. That's the only thing stopping some native tribal women from having a huge number of babies. Anyway, isn't it fun trying?"

"Oh yes, I love trying. I guess I just feel blue today and I had my hopes so high. And I want Sophie to have my milk so I'm not about to stop that, not till she's about a year old anyway."

Matt and Carol were also disappointed but philosophical to hear that so far there was no baby in sight. "I guess we'll just have to keep trying," said Matt with a grin, receiving an elbow in the ribs from Carol for his trouble.

123456...8