Mating Rituals Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon progressed well and it appeared that the newcomers fitted in with everyone there. They had brought their swimwear and quickly changed into that so they felt less conspicuous and joined those in the pool. As the sun sank towards the horizon, Cherie and Karen collected their children and prepared them for bed, feeding them in the kitchen, bathing them, although that was strictly not required as they had played in the pool all afternoon, then tucking them into bed. Doe and Tracy accompanied them, gaining some inkling of where things were located in the house and the evening routines. Sue quite possibly would have also accompanied them had she not been engaged in deep and meaningful conversation with Matt and Al, who seemed particularly attracted to the lithe blonde's large breasts held perilously by the tiny cups of her bikini top. This was noticed by Bel, who thought that Sue would undoubtedly get the vote of the men, while the women were more impressed with Doe and Tracy's dedication to the children. Perhaps, thought Bel, we will end up employing more than one of these women.

After the children were no longer present and the harsh sunlight faded into more sensuous twilight, clothing began to be discarded and the residents became more comfortable while the newbies sought some lead as to the degree of nudity that was considered appropriate.

"Is this special for us or do people here usually shed their clothing when in a group?" asked Tracy.

"Well," replied Bel, "It's very normal for people here to be naked or partially clothed together. We see nothing wrong with human bodies and spend much of the time naked together, although now there are children we're a little more circumspect when they're present. So feel free to remove whatever you wish or keep on whatever you wish. Nudity is always optional and there is no clothing policy when we're together without the children."

"Oh, well, in that case, I definitely feel the need to at least partially strip," said Sue, removing her bikini top. "Perhaps I'll leave the bottom part on for the moment; give one of the guys a thrill to remove it." She winked at Bel as she strode away. That approach might work on a public beach with sex-starved males around, but here it was unlikely to provoke a great deal of interest, thought Bel as she watched her walk away.

Dinner was finger food and drinks flowed freely. Karen, Marie and Wendy avoided anything alcoholic of course, but others were quickly relaxed and happy. Sue decided that Al was her target, possibly because of his large genitalia, Bel thought. While Sue did her best to tease Al as Cherie looked on in amusement, he appeared unwilling to take the plunge and initiate any sexual contact. Perhaps it was her shallowness and obvious sexuality that repelled him a little; perhaps he was still feeling protective towards Cherie and did not want anyone to come between them at present. Despite his reticence, Sue had Al hard in only a few moments and was soon caressing his huge cock while kissing his lips. She then bent down and tried to take the head into her mouth, without success, and Al decided he'd had enough of her blatant attempt at seduction. He turned towards Cherie, took her hand and led her to the pool, where he quickly inserted his cock into her slippery love tunnel as she sat on his lap.

Over the past few months, Simon and Terry had become most definitely bisexual having on many occasions experienced the joy of making love with the wanton women in the extended family. While they still slept in the same bed on some nights, it was more common these days for them to share a bed and their love with women rather than each other. In particular, they spent many nights with Wendy and Marie, who also had learnt the joys of straight sex with loving, caring and sensitive male partners. The only psychological remnant of the violence they had experienced in their earlier heterosexual relations was their enjoyment of being punished in the toyroom. When they found that Simon and Terry were very willing to play with them at BDSM, their relationships took another step forward and both Marie and Wendy frequently sported the results of being sexily beaten by their lovers, even as they swelled with their pregnancies. However, tonight they were to be disappointed as both Terry and Simon were taking an interest in the newcomers.

As the evening progressed the mood and the people became mellower. Bel surveyed the scene of lovemaking, noting that Sue had finally found someone to fill her vacancy; Simon was lying on his back on a pad while Sue rode his cock to heaven. Although much older than Doe, Lance was very attracted to her, and she to him it seemed, as they shared a quiet corner together, kissing and making out, each arousing the other as they talked quietly and drank sparingly. Bel anticipated possibly sharing her bed with them both later on. Tracy was sitting on the side of the pool between Karen and Frank, holding Frank's hard cock while he gently caressed her breasts and Karen massaged between Tracy's widely spread legs. Bel assumed that they would remain a threesome for the night.

Cherie, Al, Matt and Carol noticed Bel sitting alone surveying the scene. They had been lying on a foam pad together, caressing and arousing each other while taking in the scene around them.

"I'm ready to head to bed," said Cherie, "But Mom's sitting there all alone. What say we take her to bed with us?"

"Yeah, sounds like a good idea. Dad looks like he'll be set with Doe for the night, although I wonder if they'd like to join us," suggested Cherie. "Shall we ask them or leave them be?"

"Let's ask," decided Al, "I'd love to see you make love with your father."

Cherie grinned. "I'd like you to also, both see me make love with him and also make love with me, just as we did when Sophie was conceived."

The four of them wandered over to Lance and Doe, noting as they approached that Doe quickly removed her hand from Lance's lance, looking up guiltily, while Lance continued to caress her pussy and smiled as they approached.

"Hi, Dad, we're just heading off to bed and wondered if you and Doe would like to join us."

Lance looked at Doe, who had an interesting look on her face, partly surprise, partly eagerness and also partly amazement that a daughter would invite her father and possible new lover to bed with them. He chuckled and looked towards her. "It's Ok, sweetheart, this sort of invitation is normal here." He looked at the four people standing there. "Yes, please, that would be great."

"We'll invite Mom as well," said Cherie.

The look on Doe's face was priceless. Here was the daughter of her possible new lover inviting her and her possible partner's wife to bed with the four of them. Lance wondered what she would think if she knew that he had actually impregnated his daughter. Time for that later, he thought.

"That'll be great; seven in bed is a good number."

He stood up and offered Doe his hand while the other four headed to Bel and invited her to come to bed with them all. Bel, of course, agreed immediately.

Once they arrived in the bedroom Doe was again surprised, this time by the enormous bed with plenty of room for seven people. "We did have eleven in it one night, but that was slightly crowded," commented Bel. They completed their pre-bedtime preparations then all piled onto the bed. It was too warm for a sheet or blanket which had the advantage of everyone being able to see what was happening by the dim light of the bedside lamp.

"Doe, you're the guest here, what would you really like to happen tonight?" asked Lance.

Doe thought for a few seconds then began her list. "Well, there are many possible firsts tonight, for myself anyway. I don't know if I'll get the job or not, so I've decided to just go all out and ask. You can only say 'no' if you're not willing." She paused, as though inviting comments. Nobody said anything so she continued. "Firstly, I've had lots of lovers but have never seen a cock as large as Al's, so I want that in me at least once tonight, so long as Cherie's willing. Secondly I've never seen incestuous sex, so I'd like to see Lance and Cherie make love together. Other than that, just whatever happens is fine."

"Sounds good to me," replied Al, "Just one thing; as Doe is the guest here, I think she should make love with all three men here tonight. You up for that?"

"Absolutely," agreed Doe with a broad grin.

As they had been talking, Bel had been caressing Doe's body gently, maintaining and enhancing her sexual readiness. "From what I feel of her pussy, Doe's ready for cock right now. How about you go first, Matt, that way she can move to bigger things later."

"No, I think she should feel the full size of Al's monster, so let him go first. Ok with you, Doe?" replied Matt.

"Yes, Ok, whatever you think best."

Al changed places with Lance and continued Bel's arousal of Doe, stroking her pussy, massaging her breasts as his cock bobbed above her, dripping precum onto her stomach. "How do you want it, darling?" he asked softly.

"Normal way, on my back with you on top."

Al straddled her, kissing her breasts while she moaned her arousal. He moved her legs apart, placing his knees between them and pushing them further apart until her pussy lips were spread and her entrance was shining in the dim light, open and waiting. Doe looked around her and noticed that everyone was watching, waiting for Al to impale her on his massive organ. She felt a flicker of fear; what if he was too big? What if it tore her apart? Maybe she should call it off. She realized that it was now or never, and she certainly didn't want never. She lay there, waiting, as he slowly lowered his hips and positioned the head of his cock at her entrance. He moved forward until he was just touching her, then he pressed further forward. Doe felt his head squeeze between her lips, spreading them apart, further, further as he thrust into her. She bit her lower lip in excitement rather than fear or pain, as she felt his cock slide inside her, spreading the walls of her love tunnel apart further than she had ever felt. Further in, further, Al wriggled forward then pushed yet again until she felt his cock head press against the end of her vagina.

Al relaxed and kissed his lover on her lips, smiling down at her as she accustomed herself to his girth.

"How's that, honey?"

"Mmmm, wonderful, you're so big and I feel so full."

"Well, you've got a further two inches at least before it's all inside, so here's where we do a bit more expansion. Tell me if it hurts too much."

Al withdrew a few inches and then pressed back inside, moving his hips to direct his cock head into a slightly different location. Doe felt his cock press against her cervix then move past, pushing further inside, further than she'd ever taken anything before. Ooohhh, it felt so good; so big, so filling. Al continued to push harder and she felt herself lengthening, taking more, still more. Al didn't withdraw but maintained a firm pressure against the end of her vagina as she slowly took more of him until, after several minutes, she felt his pubic hairs against her clit. Nearly there, she thought, relaxing to allow him to continue.

"All Ok?" he asked as he continued the pressure.

Doe nodded in reply, not trusting herself to speak. Al thrust harder, causing pain to radiate from deep inside her belly and then she felt it, his pubic bone pressed against her clit. He reduced the pressure, now fully inside her, and she relaxed again as the pain ceased. Al lay on her, placing his weight on her while holding his chest off hers to allow her to breathe easily. They kissed and the onlookers seemed to breathe a sigh of relief now that the lovers were fully engaged.

Lance and Matt went to each side of the couple and began making love with Cherie and Carol respectively while Bel reached over and began stimulating Doe's breasts and nipples as Al withdrew, then pumped into her again, fully penetrating her. Doe almost imagined that his cock head would pop out of her mouth, he felt so far inside her. He stopped thrusting and rocked his hips, caressing her clit with his pubic bone, sending waves of pleasure through Doe. She forgot what was happening, forgot where she was, and focused entirely on the waves of sensation that emanated from her clit and her engorged vagina. She began rolling her head from side to side, moaning uncontrollably as she felt herself approaching her first orgasm for the evening. She tried to hold it back; tried to prolong the lovemaking, but to no avail. Doe had never screamed in ecstasy during her orgasms, but she'd never had an orgasm such as this before. She completely lost control, opened her mouth and shrieked her pleasure and joy to the world.

"AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" she screamed, "OOOHHHH, YESSSSS, YESSSSS, OOOHHHH FUCK MEEEEE, FUCK MEEEEEEE, AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!"

Her body writhed, shook and convulsed under Al as he held his cock deep inside her pulsating pussy. The other five in the bed watched in awe, Bel continuing to pinch, twist and pull her nipples to prolong her ecstasy. Slowly Doe wound down from her massive orgasm and lay beneath Al, panting for breath, muttering "Oh, yes, oh yes, oh yes, . . . " over and over.

After several minutes Doe came back to the real world and looked up at Al.

"That was amazing, honey," said Doe, "Thank you so much. Did you cum?"

"No darling, I'd hardly got started when you had the most amazing orgasm I've ever seen. But that's Ok, the night is young."

He eased out of Doe and noticed her fluids oozing out of her hole, then sat on his haunches and watched as Lance and Matt continued with their lovemaking, Matt with his wife and Lance with his daughter. Doe followed his gaze and her hand flew to her mouth as she watched Lance inserting his cock into Cherie's love tunnel.

"Oh, he's fucking his daughter. Really fucking her," said Doe as though she was amazed it would happen for real.

"Yes, darling, he is, just like he did when he took her virginity many years ago; just like he did when he impregnated her so we could have Sophie."

"So Sophie's not your child?" asked Doe.

"Not genetically, I'm infertile. But I'm her father in all aspects of the word except genetically. Carol's infertile as well and Matt's going to make a baby in Cherie so Carol and Matt can have a child. It's called surrogacy. There's really not that much difference between the two except that people know who the biological mother is but not necessarily who the bio father is. That's not as obvious. Where the difference is most pronounced is that a woman has to formally adopt a child if it was carried by another woman for her, but that doesn't need to happen with fatherhood."

"Oh," replied Doe, watching as Lance became fully embedded inside Cherie and they began moving together, giving pleasure to each other as they moved like they had done this many times before, which they had. She turned her head to the other side and saw Matt on his back with Carol impaled on his cock, moving back and forth. Bel was behind her, stimulating her breasts as she had so recently done for Doe. As she watched, Al moved off her and positioned himself behind Bel, who felt him there and moved her knees back and further apart to make her pussy available to him. He carefully positioned himself at the awkward angle necessary, then guided his cock, still shiny from Doe's fluids, into his mother-in-law's drooling pussy.

Bel pushed back, engulfing Al's cock, wanting the whole length inside her. Gradually she bent further forward to allow for deeper penetration, then she released her hold on Carol's breasts and bent forward still more, her head between Matt's thighs. Al held her hips and pulled her back against him, forcing his huge cock deeply inside Bel's belly before withdrawing almost completely and pushing back in fast and hard. Doe was amazed at the seeming brutality of the way these two made love, but Bel had no complaints and met each thrust with a rearward thrust of her own, obviously wanting more and harder. Doe felt herself feeling aroused once more and squatted on the bed beside Bel, reaching beneath her to hold and stimulate her breasts and nipples as she had done for her a short time earlier. As she did this she watched Lance and Cherie's incestuous coupling, noticing Cherie tilting her head back and thrusting her hips upwards to meet Lance's strokes, while her breathing became faster and more erratic. Then with a scream she came, writhing beneath her father as she screamed in ecstasy.

"Yes, Daddy, yes, oooohhhh, fuck me, FUCK MEEEEE, YESSS, LIKE THAT, AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! I'M CUMMMINGGGGG, DADDYYYYY!!!!"

Doe noticed that Lance was quite relaxed and was obviously not cumming inside her. A pity, she thought, neither of her dreams were completely fulfilled as neither man had cum. Oh well, maybe later. Her thoughts were disrupted by Carol grunting and moaning as she also came hard on Matt's cock. Once again Matt didn't cum in her; Doe was beginning to admire the self-control the males in this community seemed to have. Certainly unlike any man or youth she had ever made love with. They were all about cumming and going with little thought for her, their partner.

She noticed that Lance carefully held his cock as he withdrew from Cherie, then she noticed a condom on it. Being curious she asked him about that.

"Cherie's wanting to have a baby for Carol and Matt, so she doesn't want any stray sperm inside her. When she and Matt make love later he will undoubtedly cum inside her without a condom as it's almost her fertile time again," he explained.

Cherie heard the comments and enlightened Doe still further. "I was pregnant to Matt but a few weeks ago I miscarried. One of the most traumatic events in my life. So in the next few days we'll be trying again. With normal surrogacies the sperm is transported between male and female in a straw, but here we insist that it is done the normal, natural way by intercourse. This has happened for Marie and Wendy, who were impregnated by Frank and Lance respectively, as well as for Karen, who is carrying either Simon or Terry's baby, we don't know which as they each had equal impregnation opportunities."

Once again Doe's face was a picture of amazement as she became even more surprised at the relationships within this wonderful loving family. She was roused from her thoughts by a voice in her ear.

"You ready to make love, honey?" asked Lance.

"Absolutely, darling, but please, do me a favor, cum inside me honey."

"You on any form of contraceptive?" asked Lance.

"No, I wasn't expecting this. I'll probably be Ok though as my period's due in a couple of days. I'll chance it; I certainly don't want a condom."

"Ok, your choice," grinned Lance, "How do you want it?"

"On my back. Fuck me hard, honey."

Lance covered her and spread her legs with his knees while kissing her lips. He then moved downwards and kissed her nether lips, inserting his tongue inside her opening as he licked and sucked her clit. He then moved back up and positioned himself at her opening, then thrust forwards hard, penetrating her to the hilt with one thrust.

"Ooof!" she exclaimed as his pubic bone pressed against her clit without his cock head touching the end. She realized she must still be elongated from Al's much longer cock. Lance began fucking her hard, stimulating them both in a way that suggested he was certainly intending fill her with his hot; potent cum. After only a few moments they were both panting as he cupped her breasts with his hands and squeezed her nipples, sending waves of pleasure straight to her clit. She felt her orgasm approaching, rising from her clit through her body, sending tremors through her arms and legs. She felt herself responding by thrusting harder, in time with Lance's thrusts, pummelling her clit against his hard pubic bone, enjoying the surges of ecstasy that resulted from each thrust.