Mating Rituals Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, honey, I'm gonna to cum, yesss, fuck me, fuck, fuck, oooohhhhh, that's soooo good, harder, harder, OOOHHH, DARLING, YESSSSSSSSS!!"

Doe lifted her hips to meet his thrust as she felt him tense, then felt the warmth of his cum spread through her vagina as he injected his potent seed against her unprotected cervix. The thought went through her mind that she could become pregnant from this, but it was immediately swamped by the waves of sensation pouring through her body, causing her fingers and toes to feel pins and needles. After a few moments they both relaxed, Lance moving off her chest as they both panted for breath.

As Doe and Lance watched, Matt withdrew from Carol's pussy, leaving Carol lying panting in post-orgasmic bliss, then moved to Cherie, where he reached between her legs and positioned her clit hood ring over her clit, exactly as he knew she liked it best. Then with no further foreplay, he simply plunged his hard, glistening cock into her love tunnel. Cherie clasped him lovingly and they kissed while holding still. Once the kiss ended, Matt began moving rhythmically on Cherie, fucking into her deeply and purposefully. Cherie cupped her hands under his ass cheeks, pulling him forwards for deeper penetration and greater pressure on her trapped clit. The sensations she received from her ring as it slid along her clit were sublime and caused her to close her eyes and soak up the stimulation. She was a firm believer that women could more easily become pregnant when they had a strong orgasm during impregnation and even though it may be too soon for such an event to occur, there was no harm in trying.

Matt had decided that tonight was as good a night as any to try to impregnate Cherie with Carol and his baby. He was aware of the theory that female sperm was longer lasting but slower than male, so he decided that tonight was a good night to try for a daughter, if ovulation was to occur in the next day or two. He also knew that Carol was hoping for a daughter for the first child at least. All this worked in his favor to ensure that he was as hard and ready as possible, seeing in his mind's eye the special sperm that he would squirt into Cherie that would fertilize her egg. If visualization worked, Cherie was already as good as pregnant.

Matt gave it his all, thrusting hard and sensuously into Cherie, holding in position for a split second, then withdrawing almost completely before his next thrust deep inside her welcoming vagina. Cherie began moaning, a soft, keening wail punctuated by a grunt each time Matt bottomed out inside her. They moved in unison, each adding to the rhythm of their love making, gradually increasing in speed and passion until both were at the highest pitch of their arousal.

"I'm going to cum, honey," said Matt.

"Yes, darling, cum in me, make a baby in me, fuck me, ooohhhh, yes, I'm going to cum too, darling, yesssss, YESSSS, OOOOHHHH FUCK MEEEEEE, I'M CUMMINGGGGG!!!"

Cherie clasped Matt tightly, pulling him deeper inside her as her body went into paroxyms of pleasure as she felt his hot cum spurting deep inside her pulsating love tunnel. They held together tightly, unmoving except for the unconscious pulsating of his cock sending more sperm into the end of her clasping vagina.

It was several minutes before they moved again, and even then it was to simply kiss each other in a long, sexy, open-mouthed, tongue duelling kiss.

"Oh, darling, that was sensational," exclaimed Cherie. "What a lover. Lucky Carol."

"Mmmmm, and lucky Al to have such a sexy vixen for a wife and lover."

After a few more moments together they carefully separated, Cherie ensuring that her hips remained high to allow the sperm to penetrate and hopefully fertilize her waiting or soon to be released egg. It took a short time for all seven of the bed's occupants to settle for the night but soon the first gentle snores could be heard as they gently slept.

The following morning Doe rose early and walked to the children's bedroom, entering quietly and tending to Sophie and Ryan's needs, then dressing them, taking them to the kitchen and preparing breakfast for them. As they were eating, Cherie entered, followed by Karen, wondering where their children were and both were amazed by Doe's initiative and competence. Others began to arrive soon afterwards and after a short time Tracy and Sue also arrived with Simon and Terry. It was fairly obvious that they had spent more time engaged in lovemaking than sleeping. They all made their way with their breakfasts to the large table.

"Well, today we have to decide which, if any, of Doe, Tracy and Sue will be the children's nanny," said Bel once they were all seated. "I realize that this could be a difficult decision, especially as I'm aware that all three girls have fitted into the extended family very easily. So first off, I need to ask them if they are all still interested in the position as a live-in nanny in the extended family. You all now know the sort of lifestyle that we have here and that could possibly put you off. So, Doe, are you still interested in the position?"

"Oh yes, very much please," replied Doe enthusiastically.

"Ok, so Tracy, how about you?"

Tracy looked at Simon and Terry then smiled. "Yes, I'm still very interested also."

"Good. And Sue?"

Sue also looked towards Simon and Terry before nodding emphatically, then adding "Yes, absolutely."

"Fine, so at least now we know we need to decide between the three of you. Doe, I was very impressed with your initiative this morning; well done. I can also see that you fit in very well with the family, so at present you're the leading contender."

Bel looked quickly at Tracy and Sue to gauge their reactions, reading disappointment on their faces. In the brief pause, Lance made a suggestion.

"Just thinking about the whole proposition, the number of children in the family will be increasing quite rapidly. There's another three on the way, plus it's highly likely that Cherie becomes pregnant in the next few weeks. Assuming that all the moms and surrogate moms and dads stay here, we're looking at six children who will need care. Now I know that some of the time their moms and dads will want to care for them, but there is still quite a workload as caring needs to be 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The carers will also require holidays and days off so if we only have one carer, moms and dads will have to cover for a great deal of the time, which defeats the purpose of the exercise.

"While we will be paying the carer for the work she does, it will not be a vast amount and most of the benefits will be in the form of free housing, food and other benefits, some of which the applicants experienced last night. Then there is also the possibility of a carer becoming ill and being unable to undertake her duties. Now, one thing which I haven't shared with anyone except Bel is that I was approached by the owner of the house next door and asked if we'd be interested in buying. Apparently he wants to move and thought if we bought without an agent that would save a lot of expense, giving us both a better deal. So it would be very possible to build a connecting hallway between the two houses and therefore increase the accommodation available for both the children and their carers. In fact, the neighboring house would be ideal to set up as the children's area, leaving this house as an adults only area. That would make it far easier to continue our chosen lifestyle without children cramping our style.

"Therefore, what I propose is that we buy the house next door, develop it as I have mentioned, and we retain all three of the applicants as carers for the children. The only thing I would ask in that case is that the carers would work out their own roster and leave a note of this, maybe here, so we all know who's in charge."

There was a stunned silence for a few moments, then everyone started talking at once. Doe, Tracy and Sue all had smiles on their faces, as did most of the group. After a short time during which everyone discussed the proposal with others, Bel brought the meeting back to order and asked if there were any questions. She and Lance answered a couple of questions, mainly saying that it would depend because at present it was simply approval in principle, the details would come later. Once there were no more questions, Bel asked who was for the proposal. Everyone raised their hand, so Bel looked at Lance and grinned.

"Looks like our development project has full approval," she said.

Cherie looked at the two blue lines on the test strip and let out a whoop. She ran into the kitchen with the strip in her hand.

"I'm pregnant again!" she told everyone.

The whole group congratulated her, Matt and Carol. They chatted about the situation as well as the progress of the developments with the neighbor's house, whose purchase had been almost finalized. Meanwhile Doe, Tracy and Sue were sharing a room together but in fact spending most nights as guests with other family members, the room being used only by the duty carer. After most people had left the kitchen, Doe asked Cherie quietly if she had another test strip because her period was very late. She thought it should have started two days after she arrived but then had calculated that she was a week out, and it should have started nine days after she arrived. This meant that when she and Lance had unprotected sex, she was actually in the most fertile time of her cycle. It was likely that Lance was going to become a father once again.

Doe and Cherie went to Cherie's bathroom and Doe took the proffered strip and urinated on it, then they both watched it develop. Sure enough, two blue lines appeared. Cherie hugged Doe. "Congratulations, you're going to be a mother. That means our babies will come at about the same time."

"I'm not sure I want to be a mother. I just came here to get a job looking after children, not to become pregnant," replied Doe despondently. "I don't know what to do."

To Cherie's consternation she burst into tears and clutched Cherie, sobbing against her shoulder. Cherie could feel her sobs as they racked her body.

"I'm not ready to be a mother yet," she sobbed, "I'm only 20; I have too much of my youth still to live, too many things I want to do before I settle down and have a child of my own."

Cherie did not reply but just held her, allowing her to begin to come to terms with the situation. As she did this, she wondered what to advise? Should she counsel Doe to have the baby and maybe adopt it out, or should she counsel having an abortion? In the few minutes it took Doe to become more at peace, she turned these decisions over in her mind. What if it was her? Would she want to kill her unborn child? No. If it came to the crunch, could she kill her unborn child? No. But then she realized that there was a vast difference between the hypothetical question and the answer that a person who was desperate to get rid of the baby would give. Her mind flashed back to the devastating feelings she had when she lost her child. She wouldn't wish that on anyone. But would Doe feel the same connection to her child now as she had felt when she lost Abigail? She tried to step into Doe's shoes, but found she didn't know enough about the way Doe thought, about her goals and aspirations for life, to be able to answer her question. It was, Cherie realized, a definite moral and ethical question and not one that necessarily had a definite rational or logical answer, or even just a satisfactory answer.

Doe pulled herself together and Cherie released her hold on her, allowing her to wash and dry her face.

"Sorry," she said, forcing a smile, "You must think me terrible not to want my baby."

"Not at all. Everyone has their own priorities and must make their own choices. I simply ask that you ensure you make the best choice both for you and your baby. Remember that if you do choose to terminate your pregnancy, it is very final. I have heard of women who have made this choice suffering almost intolerable grief afterwards, even to the extent of becoming suicidal themselves. I know after I lost my child that I felt like that and it was only the support of my family that enabled me to go through that trauma relatively unscathed. Perhaps we should have a chat with Bel and see what she thinks."

"Yes, that's a good idea. I certainly won't do anything stupid or hasty. Thank you."

Doe gave Cherie another brief hug and they walked back out to the living area, where Sophie and Ryan were playing contentedly with some toys on the soft rug. Cherie held Doe back as she was about to walk past, hoping that the joy of seeing these two beautiful children playing together would arouse her maternal instincts. She saw Doe was smiling and seemed happy enough to simply watch for a short time before heading towards the kitchen. Cherie sat and talked with the children for a few minutes, standing up again when Bel entered the room.

"Aren't they gorgeous at this age," Bel said with a happy smile on her face, "I think it's about the best age, before they become obnoxious, although really that is just them asserting their will, which is absolutely necessary for them to grow up healthily."

"Yes, they are gorgeous. I need to talk with you privately if that's Ok."

Bel glanced apprehensively towards Cherie, then they both walked into a small room and Bel closed the door.

"Is everything fine with you?" she asked anxiously.

"Yes, no problems there. The person with the problem is Doe. She's just found out she's pregnant and doesn't want to be."

"Oh dear, does she know who the father is?"

"She thinks it's probably Lance. They had unprotected sex in bed with us that first night and while Doe thought she was in a safe time of her cycle it turned out she was a week out and was very fertile. So I guess she's carrying a half-sibling to both me and Sophie." Cherie couldn't resist a chuckle at this thought. "But she's quite distraught about being pregnant. I hope I was able to prevent her doing anything stupid, but I was wondering if you could have a talk with her, maybe give her some options and tell her that her life as she knows it doesn't stop if she has a child."

"Yes, that's very important. So many women view termination as the only option, then find that the guilt almost kills them for the remainder of their lives. Many seem to have difficulty conceiving later in life due to a very deeply held belief that they don't deserve to have children because they killed their first one. Yes, I'll certainly have a talk with her. Would you like to be there also?"

"I hoped you would ask; yes, most definitely please."

"Right, I'll let you know when we arrange the talk. We must be able to do something for her here, it's probably the best possible place to have a child with all the potential child minders around. Strange that she would want to be a child carer yet not want her own child. I'll let you know."

Later that day Cherie, Bel and Doe met to discuss what Doe considered to be her problem. To begin with Cherie told her what she could remember of her grief after her baby died in utero.

"It was most definitely the worst feeling I've ever felt in my life; far worse than when my fiancé was killed in front of my eyes. I have few memories of what happened after Abigail's death except that we buried her and then after a while I came right, worked through the grief as they say. I cannot imagine anyone voluntarily doing that to their unborn baby or themselves."

"I hear what you're saying," replied Doe, "But I feel that I'm still just learning about life and that a baby would hamper me. I guess it's just selfish, but it's my life and my body and if I don't want a parasite inside me I should be able to have it removed," she finished angrily, with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Sweetheart," began Bel, putting her hand on Doe's arm, "That's fine and we certainly agree that it is your body and it is your life. What we're saying is that there are other possibilities. If you stay with this extended family, and you're certainly most welcome to do so for as long as you wish, then you will have the support you need from all the family members. You won't be tied down to look after your child all the time, just as Cherie and Karen can more or less do what they wish, knowing that the family will take care of Sophie and Ryan. In the extreme case I'm sure that a family member would willingly adopt your baby, so you'd really be back to square one again. You'll also probably find that when you do have a child your priorities will change, nature works like that. So all we're asking is for you to consider options besides termination."

Doe was silent as she considered Bel's wisdom. Really, she thought, there was little argument that she could muster to oppose it. What these women were offering was the best of both worlds. She didn't have to sacrifice her unborn baby to continue with the life she wanted, even though that was reasonably unclear in her mind. So long as she had options she decided that she could continue with the pregnancy. She even noticed that she had a slight urge to continue with this pregnancy to see how it all felt. This change in attitude, this feeling of possibly enjoying pregnancy and motherhood, surprised her greatly. She had never expected that she would feel this.

"Thank you for your offer of support. I continue to be surprised at the amazing support offered by the extended family. I'll keep the baby and give birth to it, then decide whether it remains as my child inside this family or whether I adopt it out to someone in the family or even to an outsider."

Both Bel and Cherie smiled at her and reassured her that they felt she had made the best decision and reiterated their support for her. They also both realized something which Doe was as yet unaware of: nature has a way of increasing the mothering instinct during pregnancy and now that Doe had made the choice to continue her pregnancy, they felt that the crisis had been averted and time would make the changes needed so that Doe slipped into motherhood with joy and enthusiasm.

Soon after Sue, Doe and Tracy had accepted their positions of family members and child carers, they had been introduced to the toyroom. Simon and Terry had shown Sue and Tracy some of the ways in which women could gain pleasure from the equipment and both women had experienced the Sybian on several occasions. Doe had also experienced this machine when Al had introduced her to it. She was still surprised that Al was free and willing to make love with her despite being married to Cherie, but then, she thought, there was Cherie carrying Matt's child for Matt and Carol, so perhaps what she had previously considered 'normal' no longer applied here.

Sue, Doe and Tracy were sitting beside the pool one afternoon when Bel and Karen had taken Sophie and Ryan to a nearby playground. It was one of the very rare opportunities these three women had to meet together and they were enjoying their day off, working on their tans as they lay naked on the foam pads.

"Have either of you experienced any of the more physical forms of punishment in the toyroom?" asked Sue. "Terry offered to administer a caning to me if I wished, but I wasn't really keen on that. I'd like someone with some experience to break me in, so to speak, first."

Neither of the other women had experienced it either, although Doe mentioned that Al had offered when she was ready. "I don't know whether I should do it or not seeing as how I'm pregnant. I definitely don't want to do anything to hurt the baby."

"Well, yes, I agree that would be a consideration, but Sue and I aren't preggie so I'm keen if you are, Sue," replied Tracy.

Cherie, Matt and Carol stepped onto the deck and walked over to the three women.