Mating Rituals Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mind if we sunbathe with you?" asked Carol.

"Not at all. Pull up a pad," replied Sue, noting Matt's cock twitching under her gaze. She'd only been with Matt on one occasion and definitely wanted more, but he seemed more focussed on Carol and Cherie. Still, no harm in trying, she reasoned. She spread her legs a little and massaged her large breasts with her hands while meeting his eyes, giving what she hoped he interpreted as an invitation.

"We were just discussing activities in the toyroom," said Tracy, "We've all had an idea of maybe trying more physical punishments like caning and whipping, but so far none of us has been game."

"I don't know if I can do it because I'm preggie," added Doe, "Cherie, do you get caned and play in the toyroom when you're preggie?"

"Yes I do," replied Cherie, turning her ass to Doe and showing several recent cane stripes, "I really enjoy a weekly caning and usually get this from either Al or Matt. Al made those stripes two days ago. It's like sex; you just have to go easy for the first and last three months. If you use the Sybian or dildos, I'd certainly only use a short one rather than something that will reach my cervix. For that reason when I make love with Al at present I don't allow him to insert his log fully, so he sleeps with others if he wants that sort of sex. I think Sue's been the recipient of his huge organ a few times, right, Sue?"

"Oh yes," replied Sue, with a smile and a blush, "I love your husband's log, as you call it."

"Anyway," said Matt, his cock now fully hard from the conversation and Sue's unspoken invitation, "Why don't we take you into the toyroom and show you a few things?"

Sue, Tracy and Doe all agreed excitedly, so they left the deck and walked to the toyroom with the others.

"So what do you want to experience?" asked Matt, automatically taking the lead.

"Not so fast," said Carol, "For a start, your cock's really hard, so we need to do something about that. Cherie and I have watched you lusting after Sue so it's probably time we either relieve you of your load or maybe prevent you from having the urge to lose it in Sue. What do you think, Cherie?"

"Most definitely. I think this calls for a chastity cage, but the problem is that he's so hard that we won't be able to fit it. We could fix that by milking him I guess."

"Good idea," agreed Carol. "And while we're at it, we could torture his balls a bit which may slow him down."

"Hey, don't I get a say in this?" asked Matt, backing away from the five women.

"No you don't," replied Sue, "I've watched you lusting after my boobs so I'm all in favor of you being taught a lesson. Milking you would be an excellent idea."

Cherie and Carol grinned at one another at Sue's speed in catching on to the game instead of defending Matt since it was she who had been teasing and lusting after him.

"Right, Sue, can you, Doe and Tracy bring Matt over to the machine in the corner please," directed Cherie, pointing to a machine designed to extract breast milk but which had been modified to extract semen from males as well.

The three girls wasted no time in steering Matt to the machine where Cherie was adjusting fittings to accept Matt's hard cock into the clear, extraction cylinder lined with supple transparent plastic. They helped lubricate his cock, taking far longer and rubbing it far more than strictly required, then turned on the suction a little, placed the head of his cock at the entrance and watched as it was sucked fully inside, remaining completely visible through the clear materials. Cherie then moved his legs apart, spacing them widely so his balls hung down between them. Once to her liking, she fastened his ankles to the floor and placed two straps around his body, one above and the other below his ass, preventing him from pulling away. Lastly she fastened his wrists stretched out in front of him.

"There, now, how does that feel?" she asked him.

"So far it's fine," replied Matt, "But I am concerned about what you want to do. I feel very vulnerable like this."

"And so you should," grinned Cherie. "You haven't been milked before, have you?"

"No, but I've watched you milk Al and I know he didn't want sex for the next couple of days."

"Yes, that's right, I think I had to use you to satisfy me. Oh well, this time the situation's reversed. That's life, I guess."

Cherie instructed the women on how the machine worked.

"This is the suction control. As you can see, it's on low at present which just holds his cock in place. If we increase it through medium to high," she turned the dial slowly to show the effect, "You will see that Matt's in quite a lot of pain as the device lowers the pressure around his cock, causing it to swell from his own blood pressure. You can see how it's swollen and elongated." Cherie lowered the suction once again. "If you leave it on high it can destroy his cock as it can cause a rupture of the blood vessels. So be very careful. What it does mean is that even when he's not aroused, his cock can still be milked because it can become hard just by increasing the suction slightly, not that it really needs to be hard to cum."

"So does that mean if a guy can't get it up, we could bring him here, put him in the machine, and once he's hard, tie his cock off tightly at the base and he'd be able to fuck us with it?" asked Tracy.

"Yes, that should work. Just remember to release the tie after half an hour maximum or else he could lose his cock completely," replied Cherie. "Now for the next control. Just suction won't make him cum; he has to be stimulated. When using this to milk women's breasts, the pulsator acts like a baby sucking. Here it pulsates his cock so that he is stimulated. Both the rate and the strength of the stimulation can be controlled. The strength is this knob," Cherie increased the strength slowly then decreased it to about a quarter. Matt's face showed the effects, his jaw clenching as the stimulation strengthened, then relaxed once it was reduced. "However, that just contracts the sleeve around his cock, squeezing his cock. The rate causes the contractions to occur more or less frequently and consequently last for longer or shorter durations. I'll show you."

Cherie turned the knob to slow and they watched as the sleeve on his cock bobbed slowly in time with the contractions and releases of his cock. When she turned it to a higher speed his cock was vibrated rapidly as it was clenched and released several times a second. Cherie left the knob where it was and in only a few seconds Matt was panting and thrusting his hips as his stimulation rose rapidly. Cherie smiled as she watched him, then turned both knobs off.

"Ooohhh, I was soo close," said Matt, "Please turn it back on a let me cum."

"Later, honey, later," grinned Cherie. "So now we have to decide what else to do to Matt. After all, it can't be punishment if it's all fun. What shall we do with these?" she asked, holding, squeezing and pulling on his dangling balls.

"We could tie a string around them and tie weights to them," suggested Sue.

"Or we could beat them with something," added Tracy.

"What about clamping them, do we have something that would clamp them and then each time he came we could tighten the clamp?" asked Doe.

"I reckon we could do all three of those, unless, of course, we just want to chop them off," suggested Carol sadistically.

"No, absolutely not. We are a supportive family here, we don't castrate our males even if they beg us to. It's not a permitted activity. If they really want that they'll need to go elsewhere," admonished Cherie. "However, I think we could certainly do the other things that have been suggested. Let's give them a good beating first."

"Nooooooo!" came an agonizing wail from Matt as he envisaged his treasured balls being beaten to a pulp.

"Relax, darling, you'll enjoy it, maybe," whispered Cherie reassuringly in his ear.

Carol selected a light multi-tailed whip and positioned herself sitting on a cushion on the floor between Matt's legs. "You ready for this, darling?" she asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be," replied Matt.

Carol swung the whip upwards, connecting squarely with the front side of his ball sac, causing it to swing wildly backwards and slap against his perineum.

"Ooowwwww!!!" cried Matt.

"Oh don't be such a baby," was Carol's reply as she swung the whip again, connecting with the rear of his swinging sac. Again her gave a short, sharp cry but was silent otherwise. Carol's third stroke was directly upwards, pushing his balls up in their sac to impact against the base of the cylinder holding his cock. Again he cried out in pain.

Cherie turned on the pulsator to a slow speed and strength then increased the suction a little. Matt writhed a little in pleasure as the machine began stimulating him, enabling him to progress towards his desired orgasm. The pleasure he was feeling dulled the pain in his balls that he felt with each blow of Carol's whip.

"Do you want everything to stop or everything to continue?" asked Cherie after about a minute.

Matt was approaching his orgasm and he did not want that to stop, but he could have done without the ball beating. Yet to stop that meant no orgasm. "Continue, please," was his decision.

Carol began beating his balls slightly harder and Cherie increased all knobs on the machine to compensate. It took only a further half minute before Matt started thrusting his hips forward and back in fucking motions as he ejaculated his cum into the sleeve. Cherie kept the stimulation going as she watched his cum spurt from his cock into the tube, waiting until no more cum was oozing out, then reduced the controls a little.

"How was that, darling?" asked Carol.

"It was great. I really needed that but would have preferred it inside you, honey."

"Yeah, or in Sue," replied Carol ruefully. Matt remained silent for a few seconds.

"Can you turn the machine off now and can we get back on track with punishing you ladies?" he asked hopefully.

Cherie laughed. "We've only just started, sweetheart. We need at least two more like that before you're released."

Leaving the machine on low, which held his cock hard and slowly stimulated him, she selected a tie from a drawer and sat beneath him, pulling his balls into the bottom of his red and swollen sac and tying the tie tightly just above them, leaving both ends hanging down a few inches below the lowest part of his sac. She then selected a weight hanger, fitted it to the tie, then selected three one pound weights and fitted the first to the hanger. His balls now hung a good inch lower than before and swung beautifully when she pushed and released the weight.

"How's that feel?"

"Mmmm, bearable. Wouldn't want any more though."

"Well, you may not want it but you'll sure get it," replied Cherie, standing and returning to the drawer for a clamp with two flat faces and screws to adjust the distance between them. She adjusted them so they would fit outside his balls then tightened the screws until his balls were just beginning to deform.

"Is that Ok?" she asked.

"Again, yes, but only just bearable."

"Well, perhaps you need to cum again to drain those balls of yours a bit more," chuckled Cherie as she adjusted the knobs upwards. All knobs were now on a higher setting than they had been for his first cum, and Matt felt the stimulation increasing quickly. Cherie stood back and invited Sue to come and take the controls. She watched his cock inside the tube, wondering if she could make it even longer and fatter than it already was. She tentatively increased the suction to about half and saw his cock expand in length and girth. She watched the pulsations stimulating it and very soon heard Matt begin to moan as he approached his second orgasm. A few seconds later she saw his cum spurting from his cock into the cylinder once again. As soon as Cherie saw this she instructed Sue to add another weight and increase the pressure on his balls by a full turn on each screw. Sue did this, causing Matt to moan loudly as he continued to spurt smaller amounts of his precious sperm.

Once he was again dry, Cherie turned the pulsators and suction down to about a quarter, then she asked Tracy to sit on the flat upper surface of the machine with her legs wide spread and allow Matt to eat her pussy. Tracy positioned herself and very soon Matt's cock could be seen to grow even more as the eroticism of his situation aroused him in addition to the machine's suction and stimulation of his cock. Cherie gave Doe command of the controls and she slowly increased them all until they were just over half while Matt licked and sucked energetically at Tracy's pussy. Cherie then removed Doe from the control console and increased both suction and stimulation until both were around two thirds of the way to maximum. As the women watched they saw Matt's body start trembling, his hips fucking back and forth in reflex action and an increasingly loud wail coming from his mouth as he tilted his head backwards. Then he came for a third time, his cock pulsing as it attempted to eject a huge wad of cum but succeeded in only producing two small spurts and a drizzle to follow.

"Looks like you're all dried up," said Cherie with a grin. "I guess Carol will have to rely on Al for satisfaction tonight. Or perhaps she won't need it if you give her a good Sybian ride today."

Matt simply moaned in reply as his head slumped forward onto his chest. Cherie reduced the controls back to a quarter and Matt visibly improved during the next few minutes.

"I think we'll have that last weight on his balls please, Sue, and then you can tighten the clamp another turn on each screw," directed Cherie.

"Oh noooo, no more, please," begged Matt.

"Hush, darling, don't make such a fuss about a little discomfort," admonished Cherie, "After all, you're only getting what you hoped to administer to us, and still might if you wish."

Once the additional weight and pressure had been adjusted, Cherie then directed Sue to stand in front of Matt so he could nuzzle and suck on her huge tits, as he seemed to want to do as often as possible. Once they were both deeply engrossed in their mutual pleasure, Cherie began increasing the machine settings once again, slowly at first until Matt felt the effects, then she increased them so the suction was about three quarters of the way around, about the maximum that could be sustained without risk of permanent injury, and the stimulation was on maximum.

Matt quickly lost interest in Sue's breasts, at least for the time being, and began once again humping his hips, each movement causing his weighted balls to swing painfully, but even that pain was unable to prevent his reflexive hip movements. Then his body began to tremble and shake as he built to yet another orgasm. A few more seconds and he was there. The five women watched as his cock expanded even more, pulsing as though to ejaculate a huge load of cum, only to have nothing appear, not even a trickle. He was bone dry. The only question remaining was how long to leave him like that. Cherie had done this with Al and had left him in this state for nearly five minutes before he simply lapsed into unconsciousness. That had been a real wake-up call for Cherie as she thought she had done some serious injury. So perhaps leaving Matt for two minutes would be about right, she though, glancing at the clock. She signed for Carol to go and comfort him.

Carol held his head and kissed him as his body continued to tremble from the exertions of the stimulation and the attempts to spurt out cum that simply did not exist. She spoke quietly with him, telling him she loved him dearly and to just tolerate this punishment and she'd make it up to him later when he was ready. Time ticked away and after two minutes Cherie wound all the knobs on the machine back to zero and turned it off. Matt's body stopped its gyrations and he slumped forwards in total muscular relaxation, temporarily completely exhausted from his stress. The women removed the weights, clamp and tie from his balls, released his fastenings to the machine and helped him stagger to a chair. Carol rubbed some soothing cream on his swollen cock and balls while Doe brought him a cool drink. The five women watched as he slowly recovered and knew he was ready when he asked who was first.

"First for what, sweetheart?" asked Carol.

"First on the caning bench," replied Matt, standing and walking slowly to the rack holding the canes. He usually favored a light, springy came that would sting but leave few marks, but not today, not after what these vixens had put him through. He chose a fairly heavy, rigid cane and swished it in the air a few times, listening with satisfaction to the sound it made. He then brought it down hard on the table.

"Who's first?" he asked again, "I need a volunteer or I will choose one of you."

"I'll volunteer," said Carol, walking to the caning bench. She positioned herself against the padded end of the bench, spread her legs widely and reached her arms forward, awaiting her fate.

"Do I need to fasten you in or can you stay still?" asked Matt.

"I can stay still."

"Good. If you move I will tie you in and will double the number of strokes. For your part in my torture I sentence you to twenty strokes. However, in view of the way in which you comforted me, I will reduce that to fifteen strokes. Are you ready?"

"Yes," replied Carol quietly, fearful of her partner for the first time ever. He normally limited her canings to ten strokes and those with a light cane. She had never received fifteen strokes at one time and never been hit with the heavy cane he was using. Her thoughts were interrupted by the swish of the cane followed by the familiar pain in her ass and swoop of sensation through her stomach as her body adjusted to the sudden pain. It was this initial swoop that she enjoyed so much about being caned. She resisted the urges to stand up and to reach back and rub her ass, instead lying still and wondering what damage the heavy cane was doing to her smooth, tanned ass cheeks. The second stroke struck before she was really ready , causing a small swoop but mainly inflicting pain. She went to the place she always went to when in pain, a tropical island with sun shining, waves lapping on the sand, naked waiters and waitresses walking amongst the sunbathers offering ice cold pina coladas. The third stroke brought her out of this reverie, but she quickly went back to her happy place, feeling only a residual sting from her ass cheeks after the initial thump and surge of pain.

By the thirteenth stroke her ass looked a little the worse for wear. Several strokes had crossed each other and the damage wrought by the heavy cane on the already damaged skin caused trickles of blood down her cheeks. Still she lay still and waited, pleased she had not used the universal family safe word. The last two strokes fell quickly and painfully, causing yet more damage to her tenderized ass.

"Stand up, Carol," Matt directed.

Carol stood, reaching behind her to cup her stinging ass.

"Thank me, then stand with the other women."

"Thank you, Master," said Carol, familiar with the Dom/slave game that Matt was playing, then she moved and stood with the others.

"Who will be next to volunteer?" asked Matt.

"I will," said Cherie, "After all, it was I who was most responsible for punishing you so I deserve to be caned severely, Master."

"Yes, you do. Take up your position. You are sentenced to fifty strokes of the cane."

Cherie couldn't believe what he'd just said. She had never had fifty strokes; didn't for a moment think she could stand fifty strokes. Her ass would look like ground beef, especially with this heavy cane. She always had the safe word, she thought, but didn't want to use it, not just for a caning.