Mating Rituals Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Sophie relaxed onto Ryan's body, her breasts and nipple rings pressing into his chest as she felt his cock gradually soften. Their breathing slowed and they kissed gently.

"I love you, my gorgeous beautiful darling," he murmured in her ear.

"Mmmm, I know. I love you also, sexy honey."

They held each other and drifted into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Hayley was a few months older than Ryan and from the time they first met, the day they both began the college engineering course, she wanted him. As a tall slim, shapely young woman, keen on sports, captain of the college netball team for the past season, she could have had any man of her choosing, except Ryan, who only had eyes for Sophie. Once Hayley turned 18 she dated a few of the college jocks but found them to be completely egocentric and totally unromantic. She spent a few nights in their beds on one night stands and invariably felt used and abused, another notch on the belt for these guys who had a long list of minor celebrities to conquer. She sensed that Ryan was different, that he was caring, knew how to treat a woman gracefully and courteously, and while he socialized with her frequently and was invariably polite and pleased to see her, she had been totally unable to obtain a date with him even though she knew that he had turned 18 a few weeks ago. When he told her he was engaged to Sophie, instead of being discouraged, Hayley became even more determined to win him over. She was convinced that a night of heaven together would solve all problems and cause him to drop Sophie like a hot rock and head off with Hayley towards a glorious heaven on earth. To date, this had not happened. Had she but known, all she needed to do was to ask and Ryan would have been overjoyed to take her home and introduce her to everyone in the family, including Sophie, and spend a lifetime of wonderful nights together with Hayley and Sophie together. However, Hayley was a product of the normal, monogamous, jealous majority and the concept of polyamory with the man she loved and his fiancée was completely foreign to her. So when an opportunity arose at the end of their sophomore year, Hayley was quick to scheme a way to have Ryan for herself.

"Hey, Ryan, have you seen that the college is organizing a summermester study tour to New Zealand and Australia in a few months' time," she said as they met for lunch in the student café.

"Yeah, I noticed that and was thinking of going. I believe that New Zealand is right into hydroelectricity generation while Australia uses mainly coal, so it would be an interesting comparison. There's also the five days' vacation on the Queensland Gold Coast at the end, which would be great. Are you thinking of going?"

"Almost certainly," she replied, providing I can go with you, she thought.

"That'd be cool. I really enjoy hanging with you and four weeks together would be awesome."

Hayley was encouraged by his response, having far more in mind than simply hanging out with him. She had made enquiries and found that the tour was based on twin share accommodation. She had a very definite idea of who the other person in her bedroom was going to be. Their conversation turned to different topics and then they returned to class for their next lectures.

That evening Ryan broke the subject of both the tour and Hayley to Sophie.

"Hayley, you know, the blonde who's the netball captain and who thinks she has a crush on me, mentioned a summermester tour to New Zealand and Australia for four weeks during the break. I'd love to go and it's so relevant to my sustainable energy production interest, which is the reason I'm taking this course. I checked it out after class and it's quite expensive and it means four weeks away from you. What do you think?"

"Well, I think if it's what you want, go. As you know, there is always money in the community for educational purposes so that nobody will be lumbered with the crippling debts accrued from educational costs and be caught in the scams for reducing those that are so prevalent today. So I suggest you ask Lance and Bel, who administer the fund, and see what they say. As for a summer apart, you've probably heard the saying 'absence makes the heart grow fonder', so I'll be waiting here for you when you return. However, as it seems that Hayley's schemed to get you away from me for four weeks so she can work her feminine magic on you, I'd like to meet this young woman. How do you feel about her?"

Ryan blushed and looked away from Sophie, then his gaze returned to her and he answered truthfully.

"If it wasn't for you, I'd have succumbed to her advances long ago. She obviously wants me and I must admit she's very attractive to me also, very easy on the eyes. But I'm engaged to you, so I have kept her at a distance."

Sophie smiled and hugged him tightly.

"You poor sweetheart. Even after being brought up in the family you still have the old fashioned mainstream values as regards monogamy. Don't you realize that I'm quite happy for you to love someone else as well as me? Of course I'd be devastated if you loved her instead of me, but you can have us both if you wish. Just because you give your love to her doesn't mean you have less for me. It works the other way as well too, you know,; I'm perfectly at liberty to go out with and make love to someone else, it's just that I haven't found anyone who comes anywhere near you in any way, so I guess you're stuck with me for a while yet."

Ryan was stunned; he sat there and for one of the first times in his life he was lost for words. When he could speak, it was hesitantly, as though searching for the right words and seeking to clarify what he had just learned.

"So, um, you mean I could invite her here and, um, like, bring her into our bed and, um, maybe, um make love to her? While you watched even?"

Sophie hugged her darling Ryan. "Of course. That would be wonderful. When will you do that, honey?"

For Ryan it was like opening up a door into a totally new world; a world of 'both . . . and' instead of having to make a definite and irrevocable 'either . . . or' choice. His mind was running at top speed as he began to see and imagine implications from what Sophie had told him.

"So, what happens when we get married? Would what you said still apply then?"

"Well, you're making the assumption that we will get married. Look at the family; Lance and Bel are married, as are Cherie and Al, and Frank and Karen. But nobody else is married and that doesn't stop them from loving whoever they want to. And even marriage doesn't stop those who are married from making love to people other than their marriage partner. So if we get married, and that is not a given, then of course it would still apply. Do you really think I would stop making love to others just because we were married? One of the funny things about people is that they often want most that which they believe they cannot have. Hence the number of divorces due to so-called infidelity. If, as I believe, marriage was simply a commitment to be best friends with benefits, and that lovemaking with others was not only permitted but actually encouraged, imagine the number of marriages that would be saved. But ego gets in the way. The possessiveness that is associated with most marriages is possibly the most destructive societal influence there is. So, married or not, both of us are and will be completely free to engage in sexual relationships with other people on one condition. That condition is complete openness. So if I find you're going behind my back, look out. It will be a painful day in the Dungeon for you. Please, invite Hayley here, I want to meet her, I want to watch you make love and I want you to enjoy each other on your trip."

This was probably the most earth-shattering statement that Ryan could have heard. Everything he had believed, everything assumption he had made regarding himself and Sophie was completely wrong. She wanted him to make love to Hayley; she wanted him to enjoy her on the tour. He sat there, gobsmacked, totally lost for any words. After a few minutes he reached over and kissed her, and, as tears rolled down his cheeks, he whispered in her ear: "Thank you, darling, I love you so much." After he had recovered, they made love together, sweetly, gently and very lovingly.

The following day Ryan and Hayley had lunch together as usual. Ryan had spent much of the morning thinking instead of attending to his lecture; time enough for that later. He had reached several conclusions and was now set to put a few proposals to Hayley that would probably shake her ideas a great deal. After the usual small talk, he began to say what he really wanted to say.

"Hayley, I'm sorry, I . . . . "

"What on earth do you have to be sorry about?" interrupted Hayley.

"Well, if you let me finish . . . I'm sorry that I have seemed to studiously ignore you and ignore your fairly blatant offers of yourself to me."

Hayley looked away to hide the tears in her eyes. Had it been that noticeable? She had tried to be subtle and had thought that he had simply not noticed, but he had. He didn't want her, had never wanted her. She'd been a stupid fool, letting her heart rule her head. Well, that would stop now. If she couldn't have him, that was it. She stood up and was about to walk away when he grabbed her by the arm.

"Stop," he ordered. "Please listen to what I have to say, then walk away if you wish."

She looked at him and saw in his eyes fear; possibly the fear that he would lose her if she went. She had that feeling too, the fear that if she walked away she would certainly lose him forever. All her dreams for the last two years would be over, fruitless, dust. She sat down again.

"Please continue," she said softly, "I promise I won't interrupt again."

"As I said, I'm sorry for ignoring your advances. I'm engaged, as you know, and normally when engaged a person does not go out with others as that would break an inferred promise they have made to each other. However, you haven't met my family; they are different from normal people, from you, for example. Last night I had a long talk with Sophie, my fiancée, or rather she had a long talk with me. I mentioned about the trip away we may be on together, the possibility that you'll want me to sleep with you on the trip, and how that would cause her to feel. She explained that was fine. To say I was stunned would be a definite understatement. Then she lectured me on the way our family operated, on the accepted behaviors within the family, and I knew she was right. The upshot of this whole conversation is that I would like to invite you to meet our family this coming weekend and would like especially to invite you to share my and Sophie's bed."

Hayley's response was much like Ryan's the previous night. She sat there, silently, her mouth partly open, speechless. After a full two minutes she stood and approached Ryan, sitting on his lap and kissed him long and lovingly, their tongues entwining, their first ever kiss together. As they broke their kiss, amidst good-natured ribald comments from the occupants of nearby tables, who suggested they get a room, among other things, Hayley looked into his eyes deeply and thoughtfully.

"Thank you. I accept your invitation. As tomorrow's Friday, I'm guessing I'll be coming home with you then. Anything I need to bring?"

"Just yourself, and probably your toothbrush. Certainly no special clothes, we spend most of our time naked except when it's cooler."

Hayley blushed, then giggled. "Oh, well in that case I'd better tidy up a bit down below." She kissed him again and while still sitting on his knee, reached across the table for her partly eaten lunch before resuming her meal. They both ate their meal as they were, her sitting on his knee, attracting some funny glances and many smiles, especially from acquaintances who knew how long Hayley had been trying to attract Ryan's attention.

That evening Ryan told Sophie about the lunchtime conversation.

"Well, we'd better let the duty teams know there'll be an extra for meals for the weekend then," she said pragmatically. "I'm really looking forward to meeting Hayley; I think we'll probably have a lot in common, not just a good taste in boyfriends."

"So what do you have planned for her, if anything?" asked Ryan.

"I thought we'd hang by the pool for a while then maybe introduce her to the Dungeon, not to punish her for wanting you or anything vindictive like that, but simply to show her and share with her a few simple pleasures."

"Yes, that sounds like fun. Now this is all going ahead, I'm really looking forward to seeing her naked and making love with her."

Despite herself, Sophie felt a small but sharp pang of jealousy. It quickly disappeared, but Sophie was reminded again of how deeply social mores are ingrained in our psyches, even if a person has spent their entire life in this community. No wonder society and behaviors are so difficult to change, she thought.

"I'm sure you are, replied Sophie, a grin on her face, "After all, you're a healthy male so why wouldn't you? Now, take me to bed and show me what you'll be doing with Hayley tomorrow night."

The following evening Ryan and Hayley arrived at Ryan's family home in the mid-afternoon. It was a warm day so Ryan knew that clothing would probably have been discarded and was interested to see Hayley's reaction to this, as well as her eagerness or reluctance to strip off herself. The living area was empty so they went through to the back of the house and out onto the pool deck. There were several people there, males and females, lying in the sun or sitting in the pool, chatting, caressing each other, all the usual activities of his family relaxing. Several looked up at their arrival, the men, it seemed, with great interest at this ravishing blonde new arrival. Lance and Bel stood and approached them.

"Good afternoon," greeted Lance, holding out his hand to Hayley. Ryan grinned as Hayley seemed to be slightly perplexed, not quite knowing where to look as this older, well-built naked man approached her with his cock obviously reacting to what he saw.

"Hayley, this is Lance, Sophie's grandfather, and his wife Bel," he said as Bel arrived a few steps behind.

Hayley took Lance's hand hesitantly, only to feel herself be embraced in a full, total body contact hug. Once she was released, Bel also hugged her and welcomed her to the family.

"Ryan's told us so much about you," she gushed, "I'm so pleased you're here for the weekend. It'll give you time to really get to know us and to share some of the weekend fun we have together."

"Thanks, Bel, yes Ryan's told me a bit about you and the family or community you have here."

"Oh, we don't have it; it just sort of grew. People arrived, decided they liked the lifestyle and stayed. You could too if you wanted."

"Anyway," added Lance, "You must be roasting being dressed on a day like today. Get your gear off and cool off in the pool. I'm sure Ryan's going to do that, eh Ryan?"

"Most definitely. I guess Sophie's not home yet; I think she had a later lecture. Do you want something cool to drink?" he asked Hayley as he removed his shorts.

Hayley watched him, hesitating at the thought of stripping naked in public, as she thought of this area. She realized he'd asked her a question. "Yes, a lemonade would be great thanks," she replied, anxious to at least get him away from her public undressing.

Ryan kicked his undershorts off then threw his shirt on the pile of clothing and walked to the kitchen stark naked. Hayley watched him go, fascinated that this guy, who she thought she knew reasonably well, had just stripped naked in public and in front of her as though it was perfectly normal, which, for Ryan, it was. She turned her back on the group and removed her top, bra, shorts and was just debating whether to slide her bikini panties to the ground when Ryan arrived with the drinks, which he placed on a nearby table.

"Do you need a hand with those?" he asked jokingly to his almost naked classmate.

Hayley quickly looked around and grinned an embarrassed smile. "No, it's fine thanks, I've done it a few times before but usually in the privacy of my bedroom." She kept her head turned as she took in Ryan's athletic body and his beautiful, semi-hard cock. She noticed that he was admiring her firm shapely body and appeared to be holding his breath as he waited for her panties to hit the floor. She decided that she may as well put on a show for him so turned towards him and slowly and seductively pushed her panties down her legs. Quickly he knelt down and finished pulling them down, holding them as she stepped out of them, being rewarded by a close up view of her neatly shaved pussy with a short landing strip from above her lips towards her navel. He noted that she was a natural blonde.

"Did you shave specially for this occasion?" he asked.

She blushed. "Yes. I thought you might like it."

"Might? I love it and so will everyone else I guess. Have a drink then come on over to the pool."

They both took a few sips of their drinks and then he held out his hand, which she took hesitantly at first, and together they walked to the pool. Hayley had never felt so exposed. She had to keep reminding herself that here this was normal. She struggled against the urges to cover her breasts with her arm and her pussy with her hand, but she did succeed in walking the entire way to the pool edge, standing straight and tall, her gorgeous breasts with their large nipples pointing the way. Once at the pool she stepped straight in, thankfully sinking into the water to shoulder depth so she at least had the illusion of being covered and invisible. Ryan jumped in alongside her.

The coolness of the water immediately caused her nipples to harden and she was a little embarrassed when Ryan appeared to examine them intently.

"You're beautiful, sweetheart, has anyone ever told you that?"

"Yes, a few on occasions. You're not so bad yourself," she replied, wondering if she could be daring enough to actually reach out and touch his lengthening cock as it bobbed in the water. Despite herself she was feeling horny and would have quite liked his cock placed in a particular part of her right now. What was she thinking, she wondered.

"Race you to the steps," said Ryan, indicating the steps on the far side of the pool.

She looked where he was indicating and, instead of replying, she began swimming towards them. She was a competent swimmer and for the first few yards she was ahead, then he overhauled her and just beat her to touch the far side of the pool.

"Told you I'd race you to the steps," he smiled at her, "Have a seat." He patted the step alongside where he was already sitting.

Hayley knew if she sat there it would expose her breasts. She looked around, seeing what the others were doing. Two women were sitting in waist deep water chatting, totally naked, their breasts fully exposed and nobody was paying any attention to them or their breasts. Seems like it was pretty normal. She sat on the step next to Ryan and noticed him looking sideways at her exposed breasts, slowly warming in the afternoon sun. She looked at him, then down at his cock, bobbing beneath the surface. Something made her do it. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't prevent her hand reaching out and clasping his cock gently. He smiled at her and leant towards her to kiss her. Instead of turning away, she faced him and their lips met in a long, loving kiss together. During the kiss she felt his hand cup her breast and begin caressing it. They parted. What was she thinking? This is his family, where his fiancée lives, and she'll be here soon. This can't be happening.

"No, it's wrong," she told him. "You're engaged. What will Sophie think? What will your family think? I've gotta go; this is all a mistake."