Mating Rituals Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to stand, to move away, to leave.

"Sit down," he said, exasperation in his voice. "Let me tell you how it is here."

She sat again, reluctantly, feeling totally embarrassed by the nudity, by the familiarity of people with each other. She looked across the pool and saw a couple making love, his body rising and falling on top of hers, apparently completely oblivious to the fact that they were fully exposed to everyone there. Nobody seemed to be paying them any attention. Maybe that also was normal for here. Ryan's voice brought her back to earth.

"You've obviously noticed a couple making love on a foam pad on the other side of the pool, and probably noticed that nobody is paying any attention to them. That's perfectly normal here. Why do people think that the act of procreation or even the act of giving and receiving sexual love, is something that must be done in secret, behind closed doors, and is something that can be made the butt of jokes? It's perfectly normal, perfectly natural. Here it happens frequently. Our bodies are wonderfully beautiful works of creation; why do we insist on hiding them under often ugly clothing? We all have an endless, infinite supply of love and, as they say, love makes the world go round. Why would we seek to limit the love we give only to people to whom we have made some sort of arbitrary, social commitment? That couple over there, the guy is Terry, the woman is Marie. Terry came here as a gay male with his partner Simon to father a surrogate baby to complete their relationship. They both made love with Karen to conceive the child, Sarah, and are both Sarah's fathers. Marie arrived with her partner, Wendy, so they could both be impregnated and have children. Marie has Ruth, fathered by Frank, who is married to Karen. Wendy has Troy fathered by Lance, who you met, who is Bel's husband. Get the picture yet? So the fact that I'm engaged to Sophie and am sitting here naked next to you really means very little. If you like we can find a foam pad and make mad passionate love, or we could go to my bedroom and make mad passionate love, either is an option. Nobody would turn a hair if we did either one. Anyway, those probably aren't good options right now because here comes Sophie."

Ryan stood and walked up two steps to greet his darling Sophie as she walked naked around the pool to him, carrying an ice cold lemonade. She placed the glass on a table and they embraced, Ryan's semi-hard cock rising between her legs and pressing against her pussy.

"I love you, darling," he whispered in her ear.

"Love you too, honey. Is that Hayley on the steps?"

"Yes, gorgeous isn't she."

"Absolutely. I can't wait to watch you two make love together. Have you fucked her yet?"

"No, not yet, she's still getting over her shock at being naked in public for the first time and watching Marie and Terry make love in public. I've just been telling her a little about the people here."

"Let's screw with her," suggested Sophie, pulling away a little so Ryan could see the broad grin on her face.

"Yeah, Ok, but don't be too mean. She's like a frightened rabbit at present, all set to run."

"Ok, leave it to me."

They separated and both approached Hayley who had been sitting on the step, taking in what was happening around her. Ryan and Sophie sat one each side of her.

"Hayley, this is Sophie, my fiancée; Sophie, meet Hayley, the gal I'll be going on our field trip with."

Sophie smiled towards her. "Pleased to meet you, Hayley, although I guess I shouldn't be seeing you're going to be taking my man away and probably screwing him senseless."

Hayley's smile dropped and she took on a look of fear, as thought she was preparing to run. "I'm sorry, it's probably time I went anyway," she said nervously, making to stand up.

"Oh no you don't," replied Sophie, "You don't get away that easily. All I've heard from Ryan has been Hayley this and Hayley that. This final elopement on a so-called field trip is the final straw."

Hayley looked really worried now. "I'm sorry. It's all been a terrible mistake. I knew it was too good to last." She turned towards Ryan. "And as for you, I never want anything to do with you again. I trusted you, would have given my body to you, looked forward to sharing a bed with you on the field trip, and now this. Lies, lies and damned lies, that's all I got from you. I'm outta here, now." She bent her arm back to slap him across the face but Sophie reached around behind her and caught it, twisting her body until the two women were face to face, breasts to breast. Sophie gave her a hug, whispering in her ear. "I'm sorry. We just decided to screw with you a little. I didn't know you'd take it so badly. Everything's fine, relax."

Hayley burst into tears and relaxed in Sophie's arms, Ryan wrapped his arms around Hayley, reinforcing Sophie's words. "Sorry, honey, we just thought we'd play a little game with you. No harm intended. I'll make it up to you tonight, promise."

Hayley's sobbing stopped quickly and she pulled away from them, looking at each of their smiling faces before bursting into laughter herself.

"I really thought you were mad at me; really thought that all the hopes and dreams I had for a wonderful weekend and field trip were for nought. I really fell for that one, eh."

"Yes, you responded very well. Sorry. All good with us now?" asked Ryan.

"Yes, darling, all good." She turned to Sophie, taking a few seconds to compare their bodies. Both were really attractive, quite similar in fact. Ryan seemed to have a certain taste in women and seemed to know what he liked. "Pleased to meet you, for a second time. Ryan really has told me a lot about you and from what he's said about you and about this place, it sounds almost too good to be true."

"Yes, it's an amazing place and Ryan's also told me lots about you. I'm so pleased he'll have you on the field trip; he gets really horny after only a day, let alone four weeks. I shudder to think what he'd be like when he came home if not for you looking after his needs."

"This place is incredible. Have you been here long?"

"Yes, I was born here. I'm guessing you've met Lance and Bel. Well, they're my grandparents. You'll meet my parents, Cherie and Al soon, no doubt, and also Jessie and Damon, who are my twin half siblings. Lance, Bel, Cherie, Al, Karen and Frank were the ones who started the community, and it's simply grown from there. Many people have arrived, some stayed for a short time, some are still here. Perhaps you'll stay also, who knows?"

"Yes, Ryan told me about Wendy, Marie, Simon and Terry. Stay here? Wow, that would be interesting. I'd certainly have to see how things went. After all, I've been here less than an hour so far."

"Well, if you're sexy and want variety and tons of love, this is the best place on earth, as far as I know. I'm in no hurry to leave and I don't think Ryan is either."

Sophie reached out and stroked Ryan's cock, which hardened quickly until the head poked up just above the water surface.

"Have a stroke," offered Sophie to Hayley.

Hayley placed her hand where Sophie's had been and began stroking slowly up and down. Ryan used one hand on each of his women, sliding his fingers over their clits and between their pussy lips before gently investigating inside. Finding both were slippery from their lube, as well as wet from water, he slid his fingers inside them and moved them slowly and gently. While Hayley continued to stroke his cock, Sophie played with his balls.

"If you want you can straddle him," offered Sophie.

"Really, you'd let me do that, here?"

"Of course. If you don't, I will. The only thing is that you mustn't allow him to cum. We have a no cum rule in the pool. No clothes either, although that's not a problem in this weather."

Hayley still hesitated, looking at Ryan for some form of permission. "Is it Ok if I straddle you and take your cock inside me, darling?"

"Yes, of course. I was almost ready to suggest that before Sophie came along."

Hayley repositioned herself so she was straddling Ryan's thighs with her own legs very widely spread so she could move closer to him.

"Hang on, I'll move along a bit to the corner to make it easier for you," suggested Ryan.

Once he moved, Hayley was able to wriggle herself towards him, helped by his hands pulling her ass cheeks, and then raise herself up, hold on around his neck, then lower herself gently onto his cock. Ryan felt her silky smooth vagina envelope his erection as she engulfed him until the head pressed against the end. He lifted her slightly and then lowered her again, several times, until he was finally fully inside her with her clit pressing against his pubic bone. She leaned towards him, pressing her breasts against his chest and cuddling into him. He held one arm around her back and caressed her hair with the other. They stayed like that, stationary, feeling each other intimately for the first time, each lost in the moment. Sophie watched her fiancé and his new lover, remembering the first time she had sat on Ryan's cock and the joy that their frequent couplings brought them. She thought of the future, wondering how things would work out for the three of them. She now realized that it would probably be easier for her to have children, especially if, like some women, she lost interest in sex during pregnancy. However, together they would be able to face whatever the future held, of that she was certain.

Hayley began slowly tilting her pelvis back and forth, massaging Ryan's cock with her pussy, feeling her vaginal muscles pulsing as it gripped and released his cock. The small, tantalizing movements stimulated her clit, sending delicious electric shocks through her body. She increased her movement a little, using Ryan's cock as a fuck toy to stimulate her pussy and drive her towards her release, a release with Ryan she had dreamed of for a long time. Ryan began responding to her movements, his hands moving her hips as he thrust and withdrew his cock, emphasizing her movements and pushing her towards her orgasm. She was amazed; she had never been so stimulated, never approached her release so soon after first penetration. She began making soft mewling sounds as she surrendered to the feelings, her whole world being reduced to his cock, her pussy and their small movements which seemed to stimulate her a huge amount, far more that she would have expected. She moved closer to her crisis, beginning to vocalize as she released control.

"Oh, darling," she whispered, "Yes, honey, . . . oh, yes, like that, mmmm, yes . . . . oh fuck, honey, I'm gonna cum . . . yes, fuck me, fuck fuck, fuck . . . oooohhhhh yesssss, ooooohhhhhh, I'mmmm cummmmingggggg. AAARRRGGGHHHH!!" this final utterance a rising scream.

Sophie looked around; everyone was watching, attention drawn by Hayley's scream, then with smiles on their faces they returned to what they were doing, knowing that their visitor was already having a wonderful time in paradise.

After Hayley recovered from her orgasm, she and Ryan kissed deeply. Sophie had wondered how she would feel watching her fiancé make love, fuck and kiss his new girlfriend and was surprised that there was no jealousy there at all, just love for Ryan and Hayley and joy that Hayley could also experience the love that she had in Ryan's arms and on his cock.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she said as she sat back a little, still impaled on his shaft. "That was wonderful. Do you need to cum, darling?"

"No, I usually reserve my orgasms for when we're in bed. That way there's no cum in the pool and I can bring Sophie, or you in this case, to several orgasms during the evening. However, I promise you I'll fill you with cum tonight. You can climb off now if you want, or stay in place if you choose."

Hayley stayed there for a short time then climbed off and sat next to him. Sophie stroked his cock a few times, feeling Hayley's lube on it until it was washed clean by the water. Several other family members walked over and sat with them, being introduced to Hayley while Sophie explained how each family member fitted in. By the time Hayley had been introduced to each one her head was swimming with names and she realized just how complex the family relationships had become. And that was without knowing that Lance was Sophie's father as well as her grandfather.

As the sun headed towards the horizon, Tracy and Simon appeared calling them in for dinner. Once inside, Hayley was introduced to all those she had not previously met, including the younger members of the family, and then they helped themselves to the delicious buffet dinner that the duty cooks had prepared. Hayley was surprised how quickly she had become accustomed to being naked with other people. It seemed that if nobody paid any attention to it, then it very quickly became normal. Sophie noticed this and resolved to include questions relating to this development of normalcy in her research, along with questions on other aspects of the sexuality practised within the family.

After dinner Hayley offered to help Carol and Terry clean the dining area and kitchen but they wouldn't hear of it.

"No, you're our guest. Guests do not work; they enjoy the facilities and enjoy inspirational interactions with the residents. Now go and interact; there are many people who want to know all about you and I'm absolutely certain that you'll find the stories the residents tell you about their lives will be absolutely fascinating," said Carol.

Hayley did as she was told and found Carol's prediction correct. With every person she spoke with, and there were many, usually a small group at a time, they were interested to know her story, which she told many times. She was fascinated to learn about Simon and Terry, who had retreated into homosexuality after failed heterosexual relationships, but had since become bisexual. Each of them offered her a place in their bed, as did almost every other person to whom she spoke. She decided that Ryan had been correct when he described the sexual relationships as being very free and inclusive. As the new girl on the block, she was very aware that all the men and most of the women would be interested in engaging in some form of sexual activity with her.

It was later in the evening that Al decided to introduce her to the Dungeon. As with most women who met Al for the first time, she had been amazed at the size of his cock, especially after they had been talking together about sexual preferences and activities, causing it to rise to the occasion.

"May I touch it?" she asked hesitantly.

"Yes, of course, please do," replied Al.

She grasped it tentatively, trying, and failing, to close her hand around the massive member.

"How does a woman take that inside her?" asked Hayley.

"Easily and frequently," replied Al with a grin, "I hope to have the pleasure of showing you sometime this weekend, if you wish. By the way, has anyone shown you the Dungeon?"

Hayley had never seen a Dungeon, let alone been in one. Ryan had never mentioned it to her. Hesitantly she told Al she hadn't been shown it so he took her by the hand and led her to the door, opening it and preceding her into the room. She looked around at the neat array of equipment whose purpose was unknown and unimaginable at this stage.

"So what happens here?" she asked.

"Anything and everything," replied Al, who then began taking her on a conducted tour of the main items of equipment, giving very brief outlines of how they were used. Hayley was amazed what people did to each other for enjoyment. How on earth could being caned increase your enjoyment of sex, she wondered. Then she realized how wet she was between the legs and realized also that just thinking about it had made her horny. Perhaps there was something in this BDSM stuff that Al was describing after all. "Normally people use this during the day or evening over the weekend, but do you want to try anything tonight?"

Hayley had always had very sensitive breasts. What would they feel like if they had spring clips on them, she wondered. Before she had thought it through she found herself asking to try them.

"Um, could you please put a clip on each of my nipples," she asked.

"Certainly. Just light ones to start with; we don't want to turn you off before you've even started properly, do we."

Al took two clips from a drawer and approached Hayley, who stood still and waited as he placed the first clip on her right nipple. He slowly released it and she bit her lip as the jaws bit her nipple. Once it was settled in place, she relaxed a little.

"How does that feel?"

"It was really sore when it went on, but it's Ok now, I think."

"Good. Here comes the second one then."

Al fitted the second one, Hayley again feeling the pain, which then lessened.

"All good?"

"Yes, all good. Can I keep them on for a while?"

"Yes, for a while, but best not more than half an hour max. If they're tight they can cut off the circulation and cause permanent damage if left too long. Here, let me just intensify the experience a bit."

Al took a short length of cord and tied the ends to the clips. He then selected a one pound weight and hooked that over the center of the cord, pulling the clips on her nipples.

"Ooohhh, that feels strange," commented Hayley.

"Not too painful?" asked Al.

"No, not at all; well, sort of, but pleasantly painful."

"So you like pain?"

"I don't know. Never really experienced this type of pain before. It's sort of sore but the sensations it sends to my pussy is probably well worthwhile." Hayley giggled, hoping Al understood what she meant. He did.

"Hmmm, sounds like you're a bit of a pain slut. You should enjoy your time here," he grinned.

They walked out of the Dungeon and Hayley resumed her circuit of the living area, now having people admire her courage at having her nipples clamped and weighted after being in the house only a few hours.

"I've seen women take many days or even weeks before they'd try a thing like that," said Doe, who had explained how she'd come into the family and how a mix up of dates caused her to stay when she found she was pregnant with Kayla. "Always double check your safe times if you're not on some form of contraceptive," she advised.

"Oh, I've been on contraceptives for a while, ever hopeful of getting Ryan into my bed. Now I'm about to sleep in his bed, with his fiancée. Who'd have thought?" she replied.

Al returned and told her it was time to remove the clips. He asked Hayley to stand then, to her utter embarrassment, called for quiet and told the group that Hayley had wanted clips on her nipples and that now it was time to remove these. He knew that everyone, except Hayley, knew this was the most painful time. "Who would like to remove the clips?" he asked.

Everyone volunteered, so he picked Sue, who came forward. Al removed the weight then Sue held the center of the cord.

"Right, are you ready?" Hayley nodded. "On three. One . . . two . . . three."

Sue pulled hard on the cord; both clips pulled off Hayley's nipples simultaneously.

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!" screamed Hayley as she held both hands over her breasts, trying desperately to rub the pain away.

The group broke into applause at Hayley's obvious anguish, which lasted only a few seconds before she smiled at the onlookers. She then turned to Al. "You knew that would be agony, didn't you," she accused.

"Yes, sweetheart, I did and so did everyone here. Removal is the most painful part and removing by pulling rather than releasing the spring tension on each clip is also the most painful way. Would you have let me do that if I'd told you is was painful?"

Hayley looked at the floor, then quietly replied: "Yes, I would."

"I thought you would. I'm certainly looking forward to sharing a bed with you this weekend. Have fun, darling."