Mating Rituals Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the clips and weight from Sue and returned them to the Dungeon while several people gathered around Hayley to get to know the newcomer.

By the time people began drifting off to bed in pairs or small groups, Hayley had spoken with all those who were present. Sophie collected her and told her it was time for bed, taking Ryan's arm as she led them towards their room. Once inside they showered together, cleaning off the day's grime and cares as they soaped each other's bodies, caressing each other in ways to heighten their sexual appetites.

"I'm so horny," commented Sophie, "Watching you both in the pool, then watching Al and Sue tit torturing you really turned me on. But I know that it should be guests first, so why don't you two make love while I watch and then I'll take what's left?"

"No," replied Hayley, "He's your fiancé so you should have first turn while I watch. Remember, I've already cum this evening."

"Tell you what, why don't you two ladies make out together and get each other off while I watch. I certainly intend to make love to you both tonight and feel certain that you'll each receive a load of my cum, so just take the edge off your appetite with a little entrée."

"Have you ever made love to a woman before, Hayley?" asked Sophie.

"Not really. Just a bit of petting, but nothing much."

"Then you're in for a treat."

They dried each other then Sophie took a long, thick double ended dildo from the cupboard and together she and Hayley lay on the bed. They began by kissing each other, lying breast to breast, pussy to pussy as they explored each other's mouth with their tongues. Their hands automatically found each other's sweet spots, caressing breasts, nipples, pussies, thighs, and finally clits. They separated, Sophie positioning Hayley on her back while she knelt between her wide spread legs and began eating her pussy, running her tongue through her sopping trench and as far into her love tunnel as she could push it with her nose pressed to Hayley's landing strip. Then she lay on her back and Hayley used her mouth to repeat the process on Sophie. Ryan sat on the edge of the bed, slowly stroking his rock hard cock as he occasionally used his other hand to stroke one of the two gorgeous females who were making love to each other beside him.

Sophie then reached for the dildo and ran it through both their trenches to lubricate it. She then pushed one end slowly into Hayley's gaping hole until it was as far inside as possible. Then she bent Hayley's legs back over her head until the dildo was sticking straight up in the air, then pressed her pussy against the back of Hayley's thighs and slowly lowered herself onto the dildo. Ryan watched the dildo as it slowly disappeared into Sophie's love tunnel until she stopped with a few inches of dildo still visible. It was clear that the ends of the dildo were pressed against the ends of their vaginas.

Sophie rested for a few seconds, then began moving up and down slowly, the dildo emerging from both holes then being forced back into both holes. As Ryan watched he noticed that the length of unburied dildo slowly decreased, indicating that their vaginas were lengthening from the pressure of the dildo on the ends. Ryan reached over and began massaging their breasts, one from each of the lovers. He caressed their breasts and squeezed and rolled their nipples between his finger and thumb. He watched as they both became more aroused. Hayley was pressing upwards, meeting Sophie's downward thrusts with her upward ones, forcing the dildo further and further inside them. Both girls were panting, obviously approaching their orgasms.

Suddenly Sophie stopped and lifted herself completely off the dildo, removing it from Hayley's love hole as well.

"Let's make it the one who cums first gets to watch the other make love with Ryan first," suggested Sophie.

"Oohhh, I was so close when you stopped. Yes, that sounds fine, anything you want, just put that toy back in and make me cum."

"Mmmm, you really are a hot sexy bunny, aren't you. I think I'll tease you for a bit."

Sophie turned her back on Hayley and straddled her torso, moving into a classic 69 position, then lowered her head to Hayley's pussy and her pussy to Hayley's mouth. Ryan moved until he could see both women arousing each other; an incredibly erotic scene, he thought as he spread his precum over his rigid cock. Sophie listened to Hayley's breathing and sounds as she licked and sucked her pussy and clit, trying to bring her almost to orgasm without pushing her over the edge. She felt her pussy being thrust upwards at her face, seeking more stimulation as her soft cries of ecstasy vibrated through her own pussy. On a whim she began humming against Hayley's pussy, causing the vibrations to flood her sensory nerve endings and push her further, faster. Sophie sensed she was almost there and stopped everything, removing her mouth from Hayley's pussy and her pussy from Hayley's mouth.

"Ooohhh, please, don't tease me like this. I need to cum. I was soooo close. Please," begged Hayley.

"I think I should just claim Ryan now. You're not going to last much longer no matter what I do or don't do. Time for another change."

Sophie spread Hayley's legs wide apart, placing her legs apart with one under and the other over Hayley's. From this position she wriggled closer to her so that their pussies were touching. She then moved apart a little and eased one end of the dildo into her vagina before placing the other end at Hayley's entrance and wriggling downwards again, causing the dildo to fully and deeply penetrate both their vaginas.

Hayley had her eyes closed and was making reflexive fucking motions with her hips. It seemed to Sophie that she had already won; all she had to do was hold on and Hayley would push herself towards her own orgasm without any help from her. It happened, but it took a few minutes. Sophie and Ryan watched as Hayley gradually masturbated herself on the dildo and against Sophie's pussy, moving closer and closer to her orgasm. Her breathing became short, panting gasps, she was moaning, becoming gradually louder and louder until with a scream her body began writhing and juddering of its own volition as she came hard on the dildo. Her orgasm seemed to last an age but finally she slowed her movements and stopped, lying gasping for breath between Sophie's legs.

Sophie moved away from her, allowing the dildo to pull out of her vagina while it remained sticking out of Hayley's. Sophie reached out and pulled Ryan onto the bed, positioning him on his back with his hard cock in the air. Sophie straddled him and gratefully lowered herself onto his cock, engulfing it and sitting down hard, her clit pressing against his pubic bone.

"Now, honey, fuck your fiancée," she told him, "Fill me with your cum. Make me cum hard now you've had your fun."

Ryan cupped her breasts and began rolling her nipples between his fingers, watching his darling tilt her head back and close her eyes as she lost herself in the bliss of sexual nirvana. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Hayley roll onto her side, remove the dildo from her vagina and prop her head up on her arm to watch the lovers make love together. He began flexing his hips, moving his cock deep inside Sophie while stimulating her clit as it moved over his hard bone and pressed against the root of his cock. Back and forth, back and forth, Sophie picking up and matching the rhythm as she also moved her pelvis against his. She leant forwards, her hands on his chest, the forward position providing even greater stimulation to her clit.

"Ooohhhh, yessss, darling, so good, soooo good. Ooohhh, you're a wonderful lover, sweetheart," she murmured softly.

This only caused him to increase his arousal of her erotic zones,, removing his hands from her breasts and placing them on her hips to push and pull her back and forth, sliding her clit from the base of his cock to the top of his pubic bone, his cock following inside her as it moved back and forth as well as pressing against the end and withdrawing with each movement. Ryan watched her closely, listening to her breathing becoming more rapid, more ragged, her head lolling on her shoulders as the sexual sensations took away her ability to hold it stationary. He felt her begin to shake, involuntary tremors running through her as she lost control of herself as she approached her climax. She began making rhythmic sounds, grunts, then she was there.

"Yes, yes, ooohhh, yes, YESSSS, YESSSSS, I'M CUMMMINGGGGGG, AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH, YES, YES, YESSSS, OOOOHHHHhhhhh . . . "

Her body twitched and trembled as her vaginal muscles tightened and loosened on Ryan's cock, almost causing him to cum. He held off, just, then she collapsed onto his body and lay there, gasping for breath, a few shudders still passing through her body as she recovered.

Hayley was amazed at the intensity of what she'd just witnessed. She reached out and gently stroked Sophie's body. After a few minutes Sophie roused herself and kissed Ryan, long and hard.

"Did you cum, darling?"

"No, I managed to hold off, but I was very close."

"Hmmm, saving it for Hayley, eh?"

"Yes, darling, it'll be her first proper time. The one in the pool doesn't really count. So I want to fill her up tonight."

"That's fine, honey, you do her well."

She kissed him again then rolled off him.

"He's all yours, for a while anyway," she told Hayley.

Hayley took Sophie's place, straddling Ryan and lowering herself over his cock as she slowly engulfed his large, rigid member. She felt him reach the end but Hayley persisted, rising and sitting down hard several times until her clit was nestled against Ryan, sending stimulation to her brain, which was still in recovery mode after her previous orgasm. Ryan began moving his hips as he did before, again stimulating her breasts and nipples, causing Hayley to shudder and close her eyes from the sensations. He noticed Sophie take up a position behind Hayley so he removed his hands from her breasts and allowed Sophie to take over that stimulation while he used his hands on her hips to move her back and forth. It took only a few moments before Hayley was moaning, writhing on his cock as she approached her orgasm. Sophie increased the stimulation of her breasts, pulling her nipples and squeezing them hard, causing her to moan louder from the painful pleasure. Ryan's rhythm had increased and she was gasping for air.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, . . . "she repeated over and over in time with the movements.

Then her voice took on a new urgency; she began thrusting back against Ryan's movements and within a very few seconds she came hard, her body convulsing as she gripped and released his cock, almost forcing Ryan to cum. He held on, figuring she was good for a few more orgasms before he filled her up. He held her up, preventing her from collapsing onto him, then slowly began the rhythm once more as Sophie resumed her breast massage.

It only took about three more minutes before Hayley came once again, this time far stronger and longer than before. She began with a scream, then ended up almost sobbing with ecstasy as her body loosened all over. Ryan and Sophie once again held her in place and once more Ryan began the rhythm as she recovered. He was close now, very close. He and Sophie increased the stimulation once more and this time he went over the top first, thrusting deeply inside Hayley, squirting a massive load of pent up cum inside her as she screamed her joy, her whole body pulsating, her vaginal muscles milking Ryan's cum from his rigid spurting cock. This time she was allowed to collapse onto Ryan and they lay together, panting, as Sophie lay beside them joining in the group cuddle.

After a few moments Hayley tried to move but found she couldn't, so remained there, as did the others, and they were very soon sleeping peacefully, still clutching each other.

For Hayley, the weekend was over too soon. As she sat in her first lecture on Monday morning her thoughts were not on the lecturer but rather on remembering the wonderful weekend she'd experienced. She counted the number of times she'd made love, 18, she thought. And she was proud to have been able to include every eligible male in the community in that total. She remembered waking that first morning and watching Ryan and Sophie make love together before Ryan once more made love to her, filling her with his cum as she screamed out her ecstasy. She remembered Al's huge cock and the amazing sensations she had felt as it spread her wider than she thought possible. She remembered his patience in slowly working it into her until she felt completely full as she sat with her clit pressed hard against his pubic bone. She remembered the orgasms she had on that massive member; she had lost count after six. Her hand drifted down to her pussy, edging its way under her skirt as she felt her naked pussy with her fingers, slowly easing one into her opening then spreading her juices over her tender clit. Mmmm, she thought, I'd love to cum again right now. She looked at Ryan as he sat beside her, wondering if he knew what she was thinking. He looked at her sideways and winked. He did! Then as she looked straight ahead she felt his finger on her pussy, slowly being inserted into her then gently rubbing her clit. She leant on her desk for support as waves of sensations poured through her. Oh, keep doing that, she thought, willing him to continue.

It took less than five minutes of gentle, surreptitious stimulation for her to cum, quietly and with minimal movement of necessity, right there in the fully lit lecture theatre. After that she relaxed and tried to catch up on what was being taught. She looked at Ryan and he looked back, a grin on his face. Oh what a weekend, what a guy, what a family.

Her mind went back to the Dungeon, where she had spent much of Saturday. She focused on the stinging of her ass cheeks after her bravado in being willing to experience 20 strokes of the cane, something she had no prior experience with. It was only Ryan who persuaded her that it was unwise to have more. She remembered her time in the sex swing when every eligible male fucked her. She had cum and cum and cum, with no idea of how many times. Then she remembered Sunday and her time on the Sybian, another new experience. If anything could convince her to join that community it would be the Sybian, as well as Ryan, she thought. Once more she had no idea of the times she'd cum on that machine and only very vague memories of being lifted off as her limp body became unresponsive, totally cummed out, she thought.

She hadn't returned to her normal residence on Sunday evening, as she had planned to do, but instead spent another night there, this time in Cherie and Al's bed where she experienced Al's gigantic cock once again. At breakfast this morning she had formally been invited to join the community and she'd accepted with no hesitation. Now she had to terminate her lease on the room she was renting and next weekend she would move in. Her landlord had been very agreeable to this because there were many others wanting accommodation and he could charge far more than she had been paying. Mind back on topic, Hayley, she told herself as she once again focused on what the lecturer was saying. A meeting for those on the field trip, that was her and Ryan. She was so looking forward to that trip. Then the lecture was over; she hoped It hadn't been too critical but then Ryan would have listened, well, most of the time anyway, she thought. They stood and went outside for some fresh air.

Sophie had watched Hayley with great interest. Here was a person with no prior experience who had come into the community with some possible preconceived ideas about how things were in life. She had certainly been edgy at the start, she remembered, wanting to leave when she confronted her in jest, but she'd taken that in her stride and quickly spent her time there adjusting her views on the world almost as though she was a book full of blank pages keen and willing to write anew everything that she had previously thought to be true. Monogamy, gone; hetero sex only, gone, she thought as she remembered their session with the dildo; pain accepted, she thought, picturing her red ass after her 20 cane strokes, and they weren't soft strokes either she remembered; the willingness to give up her lifestyle and move into a totally different setting with, it appeared, barely a thought. Definitely an interesting and different case study. Now she needed to interview her and find out what allowed her to make these changes so quickly and apparently so easily. Then she could find someone who did not make the changes and interview them also. What would be different between them, she wondered. Obviously, everyone was different, but if she focused on extreme cases then the differences may be quantifiable and perhaps people at these extremes could be identified when they were younger. Or maybe sets of situations which prevent people from being adaptable could be identified so that early intervention may be possible to allow them to achieve far more than they would otherwise. Was this brave new world stuff, she wondered. She remembered the book of that name. Perhaps that was where this research could be heading? No, she thought, provided her research was designed to be of benefit to people, then surely there was no real problem, was there? She realized the flaw in this argument; who would assess whether something was of benefit and of benefit to whom? Oh well, she rationalized, first collect the data then decide what to do with it. Data, of itself, was neutral; it was how it was used that was important.

She made some notes in her research ideas folder, ate lunch then headed to college for her afternoon lecture. She'd discuss it with her professor, she thought, he should know the ethical and moral issues relating to this type of research.

The time until the field trip flew by. It seemed only a few days since Hayley first arrived until she was leaving for the other side of the world with Ryan. The night before their departure Ryan made sweet passionate love with Sophie, promising her that, in spite of spending the next few weeks sleeping with Hayley, Sophie would still remain the first love of his life and that he would return to her. As Sophie hugged Hayley, she whispered for Hayley to look after their guy and take good care of him. Hayley's whispered reply was: "I will, and thank you." Then they were gone with the rest of the students, through the departure gates and far away.

Sophie stayed to watch the aircraft take off, waving futilely until it disappeared into the distant clouds, before hurrying home. She arrived home and stripped off and dived into the pool, swimming hard to try to lose some of her blues. After several lengths she stopped and rested at the end, her breath coming quickly from the unfamiliar exercise. What could she do while they were away? She decided that sleeping alone was not a good idea. Fortunately she had a large number of beds to choose from so that wasn't an issue. Neither was celibacy. She needed something to get her teeth into – research, she decided was the answer. She could design and write the questionnaires for her research topic.

Then her mind drifted on a tangent. She needed some other focus, something non-academic to occupy her imagination. How about an erotic clothing evening, she thought. We spend most of the year naked; nudity has no real turn on effect because it's so common. But what about an erotic underwear party? Not just for the community, but for friends as well. That could be fun, she thought. She climbed out of the pool and resolved to give it more thought before discussing it with the family. Hmmm, maybe the few weeks without Ryan would be more fun that she'd anticipated.