Matriarch Reliever Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked to his right, seeing her light green eyes, and youthful face, black raven hair strands falling down to tease her cheeks. Her breasts still slightly pressed up again her baggy t-shirt, and her nipples were getting hard and starting to show. "Thanks... you've honestly have been the only real parent I've ever had."

Those words struck Lindsey hard, tears near welled up as he continued to focus on rubbing her calves and feet. Whenever he got close to stopping, she pushed him to keep going. "It feels really good, I promise to return the favor some day, I need this."

Nearly an hour passed, as Troy watched The Office, feeling Lindsay's legs and feet in his hands, getting a bit moist from all the friction. He used his thumbs to knead into her, trying to keep himself from getting too excited. He avoided thinking about the fact that he'd been spying on her, and every time it crossed his mind, he dodged it by thinking about something else.

Lindsay couldn't get those words out of his head, realizing that she had been his only real parent... ever. His only real mother, his attractive, and pretty hot mom.

"Do you think I'm a MILF?" She lobbed at him again, sounding like a broken record.

Troy had gotten quite familiar with her in the last few weeks, and she was the only thing he had left. He was more honest, more sincere, and more intimate in his conversations with her.

"Yes... yes, you're definitely a MILF." He said boldly, not looking at her, just focusing on her legs.

Now, back to focusing on her feet, he faces her, trying to keep his excitement down.

"Well, I'm glad to hear you think so."

"Honestly, my friends always talk about it. I haven't brought them around because you're single now and I don't want them harassing you."

"Oh Troy, I would never do that to you."

"Do what?"

"Fuck one of your friends and make it weird."

"Holy... I... you just... I didn't mean it like..."

"Sorry, I know I'm being bold with you, but I've loved how honest we can be. I guess... I just want you to know that you're my number one focus, and your stupid friends don't attract me anyway."

"Good... I guess. Yeah, they're not worth your time, you can find a way better guy than them... if you're looking into it."

He continues to massage while they talk, her moans and groans are getting greater, and he's starting to go nuts under his pillow. "I'm kinda tired, can I stop?"

"Sure, you've done a great job... I'll return the favor somehow, I promise."

"No, it's okay. I actually had a fun time just focusing on something else," he excuses, feeling weird that he said it.

"Well, come here and let me give you a shoulder rub."

His eyes widen as he keeps the pillow on his crotch. "Um, can you come to me, I'm really comfortable here."

"Sure," she says, walking on the couch and sitting behind her son. She straddles her legs around him, meeting her feet to rest on the pillow that covers his erection. Her toes playfully squirm and rub together as squeezes her hips to his lower back. She pulls him back, the back of his head now laying between her breasts, pillowing him quite well actually. He smiles, feeling amazing as she takes care of him, softly pressing his shoulders and back muscles, even massaging his head, face, and neck. He looked up at her, she looked down, meeting eyes as she surely took care to his aching muscles.

"Hey Lindsey?"

"Yeah?"

"Um... the lawyer said that all my dad's money went to me..."

Her pressing slows down as she feels a weight of stress lay on her. "Okay."

"And, I just don't wanna be alone, and you're my parent in my opinion. So, I... I don't know... never mind."

"Troy, spit it out."

"I guess... I'm just saying I don't want things to change."

"To be honest, I was worried how things would go down. But I want to stay at least until your gap year ends, then we can decide what to do."

"Okay... I... yeah, that's good."

He fell asleep in her arms, and she caressed his head for hours while peace settled on her for the first time in weeks. She was to stay with him, take care of him, and stay settled. She ran her fingers through his thick, scruffy hair, making wave sounds in his ear as he slept. She could be like this for days, but as his head moved in sleep, it jiggled her breasts and she felt pleasure shock her a bit. She felt for him a bit more now, and while the foot rub was first for forced conversation, she now began to fantasize, wanting more.

-

The next morning came.

Troy slept in, Lindsey letting him enjoy a night on the couch while she tried out his bed. She stretched her legs and feet, her arms raised in the air, and her hair a mess while she blissfully slept in his bed. Lindsay slept naked, something she'd been doing since college, thinking it was the most natural way of sleeping and best for her body's blood flow.

Her clothes loosely lined the floor, and she felt the weight of dreams hit her again, as she passed out.

She woke up an hour later, hearing the shower running in his bathroom. Her body was completely uncovered as she likely kicked the blankets off, her nude bare body on full display. "Shit," she said, covering herself in the hopes that Troy didn't see. She quickly put on her clothes, and left his bed, feeling stupid and foolish, running on her tip toes to her room.

She showed, getting dressed in her yoga clothes, and quietly leaving the house in the hopes to escape any awkwardness. She didn't want to ruin her relationship with Troy, and thought that distancing herself would be the best option.

She met with Shauna, whom she hadn't seen for several days. They drank big cups at Starbucks, Lindsay always getting a double coffee for the extra caffeine.

"So... how are things at home?" Shauna asks.

"Better... Troy and I have really bonded since his dad's passing. We talked for a while last night and I'm gonna keep living there with him while he figures out what to do."

"Ah. Well, I hope you are still banking on those foot rubs."

"Ha, I actually got him to rub my feet and legs for like 2 hours last night, it was amazing."

"Seriously? He must've been going crazy."

"Yeah, I could tell I was making him excited, but I'm not trying to go far at all, just some fun teasing that's all."

"Well, It's not really teasing, I mean you had him rubbing you down for two hours."

"Ha, the thing was, was that he was trying to stop and I kept making him."

"You're totally doing more than teasing my girl."

"Shauna please. I'm not comfortable with talking about him like this, it just teasing him a bit to get a nice foot rub, I don't intend more. Beside's, I have to focus on being a good mother to him. He tells me that I'm the closest parent he's had."

"That's great... I guess."

"What, why do you say it like that?"

"Look, Lindsay, I've never wanted to do this but I have to say it. Grow up! You're not his real mother. You were his dad's beard and now he's got all the money, get out now."

"What the fuck? You have no idea what you're talking about."

"I'm sorry, I just had to say it... I mean, you have no biological relationship to him at all. Hell, if you were his real mother, you'd be one of those chicks that got pregnant in high school. You're not that far apart."

"Okay, I'm really done talking about this."

"Fine... just don't take yourself too seriously."

Her day is fine, she dodges yoga, deciding to go on a jog instead. Lindsay can run for hours, her strong legs and athletic prowess has always been a help for her to spend hours exercising.

In a matter of three hours, she's jogged over ten miles, and is exhausted. She's still angry at what Shauna keeps insisting, but mainly because she secretly wants to do what Shauna insists. She won't admit it, but her bonding with Troy has grown to something much greater.

She drives home, walking inside to find the house empty. Aa long bath, and a nap do her in. When she awakes, she finds Troy on the couch, looking at college courses.

She walks over, kissing his cheek and saying hi in a sweet post-sleep whisper.

"Hey," he says back, staring at the screen. "I ordered some pizza if you want some."

"Sure, I guess I've earned it." She grabs a pizza slice, some paper towels, and her green smoothie she drinks every night.

The two talk about their days, and Troy awkwardly keeps making glances at her stretching toes. Lindsay smirks, enjoying his awkward attraction a bit. "So did you like my bed," he asks with a chuckle.

She goes quiet, forgetting about the whole incident from last night. "Um, yeah. It was great, and huge. I hope..."

"What?"

"I hope you didn't see anything."

"Oh, ha yeah. No, I mean, I just kept my eyes closed and took a shower, I didn't see anything though."

Lindsay didn't buy it for a second, she knew that men couldn't keep their eyes away. But she thought she would keep things cool.

"Okay, yeah, I'm so sorry. I usually sleep naked, it's something I've been doing since I was in law school."

"Really? Why?"

"I would wake up feeling numb, my legs would be sore, and my toes and fingers would tingle. I went to the doctor, and he recommend I just sleep without any constricting clothes... I guess my circulation would get easily constricted with all my tossing and turning. It works... but it's a medical thing, I thought I would wake up earlier and..."

"Don't worry about it, I didn't see anything."

The awkwardness ensued, until Troy closed his laptop. She had finished her food, now just sipping her smoothie while watching T.V. He grabbed her foot, starting to rub her again. "Oh, awesome. Huh. I didn't even have to ask." She awkwardly says, seeming both relieved from the rub after running so much, but now separated from Troy.

"Is everything okay?"

"Well... no," she admits. He stops the rub. She continues, "It's just, my friend... Shauna. She keeps making me feel like I have no business being part of your life now."

"What... why?"

"I don't know. But she pointed out that I'm not really a mom's age, and that were not even related. It's been making me think."

"Look, Lindsay. Both my real, genetic, aged parents have abandoned me. You've stuck around, taken care of me, you give a shit. I don't care about any of that stuff, I'm just glad to have you to call mom."

Tears welled up again, and she jumped over and hugged him tightly. She wrapped her body around his, kissing his cheek and forehead. He hugged back, and the two stayed silent. "Thank you," she whispers into his ear.

Their night stays like this for a while, until Troy pushes to go to bed. Lindsay happily lets him off, feeling peaceful like last night, hoping this will last, but he comes back after several minutes. "I'm wondering..."

"What?"

"Can you... I'm feeling pretty... raw... right now. Could you... well, never mind."

Lindsay stands up on the couch playfully, folding her arms while her boobs bounce a bit. "Come on, spit it out, I know you're better than that."

"Will you stay with me tonight? I don't wanna be alone."

"Wow, I've never seen you feeling raw before," she teases.

He chuckles a bit. "Well, I've never been able to rely on someone like this. I kinda... I guess I just don't like being alone anymore."

"I can give a shoulder rub if you want, you know till you fall asleep."

"No, I mean I don't wanna wake up alone either."

Lindsay lost her playfulness, now she's gotten off the couch, sitting against the edge of it.

"But, I need to sleep... well I guess..."

"No, Lindsey, I don't wanna be alone anymore. I'm tired of going to bed alone, waking up alone, and just having some evenings where we talk... I just need someone to hold me and whisper good things in my ears every night."

"Troy, you know how I sleep. This kinda makes me feel... I'll hold you if you need support, and I'll help you how I can. But I can't be... be how I am when I sleep, and be sleeping with you."

"Okay... forget it, thanks for... good night, love you," he says, walking to his room.

"Wait, Troy... what did you just say?"

"Goodnight?"

"No, you said I love you."

"Yeah... I do."

"Well, I love you too... I've always said it to you, but I don't think you've said it back before."

"Yeah, I do though... good night."

Troy leaves to his room, the lights automatically switching off at midnight. Lindsay stands for a while, and then heads to bed, confused.

-

Earlier that day.

Troy wakes up, enthralled with his night in Lindsay's arms. Her breasts felt so good on his head and neck, her feet and legs to his complete disposal. He'd gone crazy, but never released. He smelt his hands, hoping to get a scent of her... but it had left his hands which now smelt like couch.

He got up, going to his bed to hopefully get some good recordings of Lindsey and let one fly before starting his day. But as he entered his room, he saw her, laying in his bed dead asleep. He knew she slept naked, but couldn't imagine she would be doing it in his bed.

As he saw her clothes on the floor, her underwear ruffled within the waist of her pajamas, he knew... she had gone commando under the sheets. He looks his time to get her scent on her clothes; one foot stuck out from under the sheets, and he smelled that one too, trying not to wake her.

In a matter of minutes, she had flipped around some, leaving just the thin sheet to cover herself. He uncovered the sheet, getting a real look at her magnificent body. It was even better than how the camera's showed. Her breasts were outstandingly large, her curves perfect, as her skinny belly plumped to a thick but trophy like ass, which he could grab onto forever. Her long, well defined legs glistened in the morning sun, and her scent from under the sheets ascended to remind him of how well made she was. To him, she was the definition of perfect body, the definition of a MILF.

As he took a shower, he imagined her, fantasized about her, and finally released all his pent up feelings. But when he got out, which he had hoped would be another dose of her nude self, she was gone. He heard the front door close, and saw her car drive away. He watched the cameras, and saw she hurried to get ready for yoga and left.

Not too worried, he stayed home and played some video games. But he couldn't get her out of his head, and after a while, he retreated to her room to get her scent some more. Her old socks were great for him, and she'd been lazy in the last few weeks, letting her dirty laundry pile up. He soon retreated back to the recordings, going back to some great moments where she was right by the lens. He released again, taking a nap after a long lazy day of fantasizing.

When she got home, he watched her bathe again, and take a nude nap. He ordered pizza out of indulgence, and tried to distract himself. He felt guilty about what he'd been doing, and knew it was wrong to be peeping. But he was in love with the idea of fucking her. He loved her maternal nature, the idea of him being cared for by her, even sexually... especially sexually. It was a fascination with nurturing beyond the conventional scale, a more mature nurturing, one that stemmed from his pubescent years as beautiful older woman littered his community. He imagined them as his mother, filling the void of losing his so young, and then it turned to a more sexual, fantastical, feeling. To be nurtured in every aspect, even sexually, by a matriarch... an older woman who enjoyed caring for him.

He didn't choose these feelings, they felt forced on him, and now he was a victim to sexual feelings he could barely contain.

He fantasized of Lindsay sleeping with him, pleasuring him in a caring way. Waking him up with a blowjob before giving him breakfast. Welcoming him home after a long day, let him release every feeling of passion within her, as she found pure pleasure in pleasuring him. At night, while he slept, she would pillow his face with her breasts, whispering him naughty things, and waking him up throughout the night to blow him more and more. He wanted a mom he could fuck, he wanted a MILF, and she was the perfect one.

As he left to his room, he walked in there, his bed still messy from his earlier nap. He needed her to at least be with him that night, he couldn't sleep alone anymore.

When she shut him down, he shut down, and lay there feeling purely pathetic, worthless, and devoid of his desire. But just then, he heard his door open, and a naked Lindsay standing in his doorway.

12