Matriarch Reliever Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, the fantasy is over, as she soon pushes him off of her. "I'm not gonna coddle you forever, you got five minutes, and then we're back at it. Enjoy the hot tub, I'll be right back." Shauna walks out of the tub, heading over into another room inside. Troy still catches his breath, laying his arms over the edge of the tub and taking some breaths to calm down.

"Whew... I'm not doing that again..." he says to himself. Feeling his appendages tingle at the reintroduction of oxygen. He hears her open the door again, looking back to see her breasts jiggle as her pure nude body walks across the hardwood outdoor flooring.

"Here, drink this," she says, handing him a water. He gulps down the contents, feeling much better and more ready. Jingling is heard, as he sees some metal rings in her hand... well not...

"Wait... are those handcuffs?" He asks.

"Oh did Lindsey never tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"I'm a kinky girl... so is she surprisingly," Shauna says, sitting in the tub and placing her feet on Troy's knee. "Massage please... Lindsey says you're a master with feet."

"Wait... what are you doing with those cuffs?" He asks, a bit defensive.

"Oh you'll see. Trust me, it's part of the training."

"Fine... but I'm not signing up for anything extreme here."

"Oh honey, you already have... you think I get kinky after this... wait till you see your mother in all her sexual deviancy."

"That's not true, she's all about making it nice, not painful."

"She never mentioned you to be a stubborn one, I guess you'll just have to see for yourself." Troy starts rubbing Shauna's aching feet. For once, he notices the severe stress set on them. Moments pass, as silence is a welcome friend right now. She moans and groans as he makes her feet loosen up with each kneading rub.

"Hey... can I ask you something?"

"Dreamy, as long as you keep it up, ask away."

"Dreamy?"

"It's my new nickname for you... Dreamy..."

"I like it... Dreamy... anyway, look. What has Lindsey told you about me?"

Shauna giggles a bit, stretching her toes back and forth as Troy sees them with some passion in his eyes. "Oooh, you're so concerned what mommy thinks?"

"Yeah... I'll give you that... I'm just curious how I come across to her. Am I someone she respects? or someone she just feels bad for? Ya know?"

"Don't worry Dreamy... truth is, Lindsey's told me almost everything about you, and I can tell you, she's nothing but enamored."

"Really?"

"Really. She always saying how sensitive, and how cutely obvious you are about her. She loved teasing you for a while, until I reminded her that you need some relief too, that's when she started giving you a little more right?"

"That was you?"

"Well. It was her, I just gave her a push, told her to give you what a man needs that's all."

"I guess I should thank you, I mean... it's been great, and you're still helping make it even better."

"No need. Just give my girl what she wants most of all. That's all I ask."

"What's she want most of all?"

"You."

"Oh, shoulda seen that coming."

"No, what you should see coming is more training, get over here," she demands. Troy eagerly approaches Shauna as she soon brings out the cuffs again. She puts one on her wrist, and then loops the other through a metal loop that's on the corner of the tub.

"What are you doing?"

"Look Dreamy. Once I'm hooked in, you got my whole lower body to please. Take your time and get some good practice in cause I'm not gonna guide you." She loops the cuff through, cuffing her other wrist as her arms are now extended over the edge of the tub, being held in hand cuffs that are looped through a self-installed metal looping. "Oh, shit... here can you do the ball gag? Pretty please?" She asks, edging her head to Troy as he looks over to see a ball gag sitting on the outdoor flooring.

"Shit... are you serious, Shauna, this is intense shit... I'm not..."

"Oh don't be such a prude Troy, gag me up like I've asked and listen to your trainer for god sakes."

He rolls his eyes a bit, swallowing the unfamiliar but intense feelings of attraction to this whole idea. He places the rubber ball into her mouth as she smiles, looking into his eyes to make him uncomfortable. He secures it in the back, much like a belt as he hears her mumble tighter. He does as she's asked, securing it to a pretty constrained level.

Pulling back, he looks at Shauna now, seeing her arms held over the side, her torso and upper body resting on the thickened edge of the jacuzzi, her lower body and legs standing ready in the hot water, and her mouth gaged like a masochist. He takes a deep breath, soon realizing that he can get a few things out of her first.

"I'm gonna get my money's worth on this," he says, looking at her with greedy eyes. She nods seductively and smiles as best she can under the gag, soon letting her head fall back off the side. Shauna's totally in his control now, and while she's a bit worried he might just fuck her, she knows him to be too respectful for that now.

She feels sucking on her breasts, and soon looks up to see Troy getting his fill of her now. Minutes pass as she doesn't slow down, and soon enough, he's at her feet, doing the same thing. She rolls her eyes, knowing that he'll take his sweet dear time to enjoy her. Small kisses and sucks all around her body, as his tongue reaches again up to her soft nipples, feeling him whirl his tongue around her pink tits for minutes on end. It feels good, and soon Shauna begins to feel a genuine attraction for Troy, one that she's never truly encountered for any man.

As time goes by, Troy gets down to business, and soon his lips clamp over her aching pussy, and his tongue begins to explore her nether regions again. His fingers massage the area around her groin and thighs, as both her legs are now thrown over his shoulders. He kneels in the water, getting comfortable as he plans to spend the rest of their time together like this.

Shauna gasps and yelps through the gag, feeling ecstasy take over her brain again as she's transported to a pleasing world inside her head. The sensation of his tongue over her clit, the feeling of his powerful sucking pulling her pussy up and down, and the invasion of his fingers treading inside her. Shauna's world was a good one in her eyes, and the next two hours would make her unfit to function for the rest of the day, as her clouded mind drowns in pleasing chemicals that infatuate her with her new trainee.

-

Lindsey arrived at the doctor's office, after a short drive this morning to the beach, and a two mile run, she rushed home to shower and get ready for her appointment. She'd been thinking relatively little of the day, a bit nervous of the idea of Troy leaving off to college, and even taking a course for it, but she'd felt her influence was getting stronger. He was more attached, more reliant, and more obsessed with her.

Unfortunately for her, while the days of pleasuring Troy have been more than fun, she'd started getting extremely tense herself, eager for relief like Troy's. She'd texted Shauna a number of times over the past few days, but since yesterday, she'd only gotten quick texts back with no offers of meeting up.

— Hey, you wanna meet up today??? ;) —

She sends to Shauna while sitting in the waiting room. Looking around, she's now just noticing what benefits she's already been enjoying with her her husband's... now Troy's money. The doctor's office was clean, pristine, and obviously meant for the most wealthy of patients. The few others who also sat in the waiting room had bags, clothes, and jewelry that only an upper-class citizen could dream of wearing, meanwhile, Lindsey was likely the most wealthy of them all, sporting gym wear, and having her hair in a bun.

Across the way sat a handsome man, likely in his late twenties, obviously successful but a bit humble in his demeanor. He kept glancing over at her, and as she noticed quickly, she smirked, being reminded of all those glances that Troy gave her before this all started. Now, Troy had become confident, comfortable, and quick to enjoy his mother now, whereas before, he could only enjoy hidden glances. She missed this, missed being so subtle and such a draw.

Her train of thought was interrupted as the nurse called her name, slightly startling her as she stood up to meet the older woman standing in the door. "Lindsey?"

"Yeah, that's me..."

The nurse took her in, measuring her, and making awkward small talk as Lindsey focused on clearing her head. She'd come to the doctor multiple times a year, being quite health conscious and feeling incredibly calm after a good visit. Since Troy was gone, it was the perfect reason to stick with her appointment.

"The doctor will be in shortly, we've finished the blood work from last week," she said. Lindsey had come in a bit earlier the week before, wanting to check her blood as she so often did.

She waited in the constraining room, distracting herself as she obsessed over the texts with Shauna. No response, and after a few emails, she'd check again, still no response. She'd known her phone would vibrate if a text came in, but it still made her feel better to check the text line manually.

"Good morning," the doctor says, walking the through the door as the clinical silence is abruptly broken. Every creasing sound of the leather bounces around as he sits on his chair, and is taken back a bit by the beautiful woman sitting in the room. Most of his patients were beautiful rich men and women, something he wasn't phased by anymore, but Lindsey was a welcome sight to his eyes again.

"Well, Mrs. Welsh, how are things?"

"Great, well, it's been a bit hard since my husband's passing, but he's kept us afloat with all he's left us."

"I'm sorry to hear about Thomas. He was a good man, whenever he came here, if you need anything to deal with the stress, I can help with that."

"No doctor, thank you really. But Troy, our son, has kept me really... well he's been a big support I should say."

"You mean Tom's son... Troy?"

"Well, I'm the closest thing he has to a mother," she clarifies.

"Okay. I didn't realize you'd be so close to him, like a mother. You've been around for about 4 years now, am I correct?"

Lindsey's a bit quiet, but nods as the doctor simply moves forward. "So, I've got your results here... seems like you're the picture of health, as always," he compliments.

She nods, flattered. "So, no problems at all?"

"Not necessarily, you see this," he says, handing her a chart of her blood data. "See this line right here?" a red line showing to be a bit higher on the scale.

"Yes..."

"Those are Cortisol levels, stress basically..."

"What does that mean?"

"Well, compared to the months prior of your average blood work, looking back to the average of these past three years, they're significantly higher."

"Is... is that normal?"

"Well, for a woman who's just lost her husband, I'd say it's incredibly normal..."

"But we're secure financially, and Troy's been a huge help, I haven't really felt that stressed to be honest."

"Look, lots of times things like this happen, and these stress levels can rise without you feeling it emotionally. Changes in lifestyle, relationships, changes in your routine, and especially the loss of a loved one can make the difference. I'd recommend you'd find a way to get away."

"What do you mean? Like a trip?"

"Exactly, like a trip. Honestly, Mrs. Welsh, I don't mean to assume, but you have the money to take a vacation, you don't work... you should consider getting away from it all. Living at the same house, trying to make it all like it used to be, that's what's causing your stress most likely."

All of what the doctor could not know, and Lindsey was sitting here agreeing with him. He had no idea of her new found relationship with Troy, how Tom hadn't been on her mind for nearly a month now. Her relationship with him was distant, friendly, and merely a contract, having no affection. In her eyes, life was better now than it had ever been. But the blood work didn't lie, and a trip was exactly what she needed in her eyes now.

"If you say so, then I'll make it happen. Actually, a trip sounds fun."

"I'm gonna also start you on a set of stress-relievers. Simple dosage, one a morning, but they might make your libido a bit higher, I'm sure that shouldn't be a problem?"

"Ummm... no I'll see how they do for me, worse comes to worse, I'll just stop taking them."

"If they don't work for you, come back and I'll either lower the dosage, or try a new medication."

"Thank you doctor," she said. And soon, she felt her phone vibrate and a text from Shauna had come through.

He wrote her a prescription, letting her off and thanking her for her visit. She paid, and walked back to her car quickly, eager to read Shauna's text.

— Hey! Sorry, I would love to get some coffee if you want. But... I'm kinda seeing someone and I wanna take a break from us... sorry :(... Coffee tho? —

— K. Yeah, place at the beach? —

She sighed, sad and depressed. Laying her head back, she sat there for a few minutes, not thinking anything, just soaking it all in. Getting back on her phone, opening her email to see a new blogpost. She'd been following a blog about motherhood for a few weeks now, and it had been a big support with how she'd been growing with Troy.

— Inbox: (Connection - The Breast's True Maternal Purpose) —

The post was an intriguing distraction. She clicked the link, reading the article as she found it to be quite long. She'd been taking it slow with Troy, but maybe it was time to move forward, or so she'd been thinking. The article talked about how babies form a bond with their mothers over breast feeding, and how that bond still lasts throughout the years, even as the child becomes a full adult. Sons become men, and men obsess over the breasts of their partners, not just for sexual attraction, but for security, safety, and nurturing. In some cases, grown men enjoy the lactation of their partners, even breast feeding in some circumstances.

The article kept going on, and as Lindsey read, she kept getting the soft feeling of being motherly again. All this sex from Shauna wouldn't last, and she needed to bring Troy closer, cause he was the best person to rely on now.

The article was a fun read, but it got her thinking, and a particular entry couldn't get out of her head. "A partner needs to realize the power of her breasts, and for both men and women, they can be a place of rest... a sanctuary. This is the birth place of connection for any mother, or partner."

She drove down the highway, getting to the beach to meet for coffee. The sun was a bit past mid-day, and it had been nearly 5 hours since she's seen Troy. He'd been off at his class, was likely home soon, and her head was spinning.

First pulling into Walgreens, she turned in her prescription, the pharmacist telling her to come back soon to pick it up. Just down the street was the coffee place, and she decided to park her car right at the pharmacy and just jog over. It was less than a mile, no big deal.

She ran, the hot sun soaking her skin with its rays, activating the vitamin-D and giving her some much needed drive. Soon enough, she arrived at the coffee place, a slight sweat on her brow, and a big grinning smile. "Hey," she says to the Barista, asking for a coconut macchiato.

"Hey Girl!" Shauna shouts afar off, sitting at a table outside. Lindsey runs over, hugging her intimately.

"Haven't seen you in forever, like a week now."

"I know... it's been a while. How's it?"

"Good... Great! Ummm... so, you're seeing someone?"

"Oh. Yeah, she's just this girl I met a few weeks back. It's kinda serious I guess. Sorry, I know it's been hard but I just don't wanna screw this up ya know?"

"No, I totally get it. Ummm can I see a picture?"

"Of who... her?"

"Yeah, she sounds like a cutie if she's making you keep me back," Lindsey giggles, a bit nervous, and kinda distracted.

"Sure... oh shit... I don't have one on me, but... I'll... I'll find one next time we meet, I gotta just take one." Shauna's excuse is strange, Lindsey's not stupid, Shauna's got a phone, Facebook, she must be worried about showing her, Lindsey assumes.

"Okay, I guess. No pressure, and from the looks of it, she's got your tastes," Lindsey points out, tapping the red markings on Shauna's wrists. Likely from handcuffs.

"Oh, yeah... haha, well she's pretty rough I guess. Maybe things'll get cool enough and we can all three get together," Shauna tempts. The conversation was sexually charged no doubt, and it seemed the two both wanted each other badly. The feelings were strange, and unnatural, hidden and contrived. "So, how's Troy?"

"He's good, really good actually. I think I'm gonna take him on a trip to be honest."

"Really... where? Wait, what made you think of all this?"

"I don't know, just gotta de-stress I guess. I wanna go somewhere... that's just, not here ya know. Like a cabin, or something like that. Tom never took us on trips, and I think Troy and I could use an escape."

"He's... uh... is he. Sorry I forgot what I was gonna ask."

"Is everything okay Shauna, you seem kinda nervous, what's up?"

"Oh it's nothing, sorry I just have a bunch of work, and I've been putting it off forever."

"I thought you could just come in whenever, I mean... your Dad owns the place right?"

"Yeah. He does, but he's been noticing me being gone so much, and I kinda have an important position. But it's fine, I can catch up tomorrow. Tell me more about the trip?"

"Sure, yeah. I don't know, it's just an idea that's been mulling around in my head for like an hour now... I still haven't talked to Troy about it."

"How are you guys by the way... I mean, have you been doing the same?"

"What do you mean the same?"

"Like, just..." Shauna whispers, "suckin' his cock and that's it? Or..."

"What? That's it? I don't talk to you about this a lot, he's like a son to me."

"Like a son, or your son?"

"My son... Shauna. And... well, yeah. We've been taking it slow, and he's been really enjoying it. Last night we hit a huge breaking point actually."

"Oh really, how?""

"I don't know. He just came home, and took over I guess," Lindsey whispers now too. "I just got back from the gym, and he took my foot and gave himself... a foot job," she smirks.

"That's the breakthrough?"

"No, it was just nice. I've been pretty forward with everything, and he finally came home to me, and got what he wanted. It's a mother/son thing. Plus after that we had a bath, I got a massage, and he slept like a baby. It was really nice, and he's way more attentive to the little things about my body more than anything."

"He seems like he's really liking all this... is he at all into..." Shauna whispering again, "you know, getting you off ever?"

"Oh, I think so. But we're taking our time, and I've had you for the past few weeks."

"How long is - taking it slow?"

"Long enough until I'm comfortable moving forward."

Shauna sighs, frustrated as she realizes she's losing Lindsey to Troy even more. She's known that Lindsey's just wanted to be friends for now on, but now that she needs her most, she's helping Troy starve her... It's not as fun as she's hoped.

"Well, he loves you, so that's all that matters," Shauna says. They finish their coffees, walking on the beach for a while, and even getting close to doing what they always've done, running off back home. But Shauna stayed true, and Lindsey went off, still yearning for some relief.

She pulls into the Walgreens, grabbing her prescription, and like a fool, she takes it. Once the small white pill is down her throat she realizes this is only gonna make things worse for her.

Her drive home is quiet, no music, no podcast, no anything. But as her mid-afternoon coffee is just a subtle aftertaste, she starts going back to that article... "what did it say?" She asks to the car.