Matriarch Reliever Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Breasts are a sanctuary... no, they're the birthplace of any connection... that's kinda nice, we need that." She was close to home, going up the hill to the Orange County mansion they enjoyed. She was nervous to give more, but the best way for her to feel like a mother was to take this next step, she felt.

Getting out of the car, Lindsey skipped in a forced positivity into the house. She'd become a bit more depressed since her lunch, and was trying to get back to her positive self. Walking in, she called out Troy's name... but no answer. His car was in the driveway, strange, she thought.

"Troy!" She called, walking over to the couch, flicking off her shoes, and pulling out her tablet. She heard no footsteps, but she was a bit fatigued and wanted to sit down to see about her trip.

Her feet sat damp in her jogged in socks, her legs were musty and shiny, caressed in black yoga pants that made her warm and wet. She sunk her head into the couch cushion, looking at nice resorts, hotels, and tropical hotspots for a secluded getaway. The doctor's suggestion was intriguing, and especially thoughtful seeing that she began realizing it was exactly what she needed.

Nearly 20 minutes passed, and she began to worry. "Troy!" She called, sounding a bit more frustrated. She got up, and for the first time in what seemed to be ever, she found herself genuinely mad at him. He couldn't just leave her alone like this, not answering her calls, and keeping quiet while she desperately wanted to hold her son after a long day. Walking into the kitchen, looking into the narrow back yard, up and down the stairs, she finally found him in her old room. She hadn't entirely moved out, and still had her dirty laundry in there, mainly due to the washer and dryer being so close... and that she had so many clothes.

She looked to see a naked Troy, deep asleep in her bed, covers over him, slightly down as his toned youthful form made her purr. She smiled, her anger washing away and motherly love stepping in. He had her dirty bras, panties, and socks tangled up with him as he likely spent much of his afternoon enjoying himself. He was fast asleep, his cheeks red and tired, she could see some exhaustion out of him, and wondered what the college prep course was like... was it making him run around?

"Ahhh, my sweet," she said lightly, taking off her clothes to only her bare body. She was a bit dirty from the day, sweaty and musty, just how Troy seemed to like her. Crawling in the bed, trying to keep him asleep, she wrapped her soft sexual limbs around him, and caressed his head in her breasts. He moaned out of a sleepy pleasure, and clapped his lips a bit to wet them, totally unconscious.

"Oh, Troy. You know your mommy loves you right?" She asks to his sleeping mind. Whispering his ear, she rubs his body and soaks him in, as he's slightly showing signs of consciousness. "Shhhh, shhhh, darling. Sleep. And when you wake up, I got a gift for you."

-

An hour passes, as Troy lays in her arms. For the most part, she's quiet, and loving, kissing his cheeks, neck, face, and arms, letting her thick soft lips seduce his rougher skin. He barely opens his eyes, as his he feels her soft finger tips caressing his cheeks, pushing his head back comfortably into her soft breasts as she so regularly does. "He... hey? Mom?" He grumbles in his weak sleepened state.

"Hello, how are you?" She asks, giggling and excited.

"I'm... good, when'd you get home?"

"Just a bit ago, I didn't know where you were for a bit," she adds.

"Yeah... sorry, I was just in here, ummm," he starts weakly laughing, and so does she, as they both know what he'd been up to. "Yeah, I was missing you."

"I know, I think this is a good sign."

"Good sign of what?"

"Well, I've been thinking about it a lot today..." she says, getting out from under him, laying a pillow where her torso was for him to rest, and mounting his waist, completely nude. She grabs his fainting hands, so tired from the rest he can barely lift his arms, and not even make a fist. She takes them, kissing their palms to the point them becoming wet. He smiles as he enjoys her touch.

"I love you mom," he says with a giddy grin.

"I know you do Troy, I'm a good Mom huh?"

"The best," he confirms. She smiles, giving some longer kisses on his palms before smooshing them right into her breasts. He feels them, genuinely amazed by their soft and yet firm nature. They're thick, ample, healthy, and even young feeling. Both warm and luring, he's intensely interested in coming to know every inch of them. His hands are numb as she takes complete control, rubbing them all around the corners and edges of her sultry breasts. "Mom... I," he starts.

"Shhh. Troy, look. Feel them, be patient, and let me do all the work."

He kept staring at her insatiable breasts forming around his hands in a way, as she stayed constant with her rubbing by proxy. She moaned loudly, not holding anything back as the feeling of his palms on her nipples hit some of the relief she as looking for. Moan, after moan, the sensation of her nipples being touched was amazing.

"Ah!" She exclaimed with one last pleasing sound, now pinning his hands as she spread his arms out to the side, leaning over his face to dangle her full breasts above him. "Give 'em a taste Troy, tell me what you think," she commands.

He lifts up his face planting it in-between her sweating bosom. He sucked, and tasted, kissed, and nippled, rubbing his face wherever he could, exploring as much as he could. She let go of his hands and laid back down, wrapping her arms around his head as he spent the next hour exploring and tasting every inch of her breasts. She moaned out of pleasure, sensitive to it, as she kissed and coddled her son. He had the drive and energy of a lion, sucking magnificently as he played with them for a long time.

"How about you just play with mommy's body for now on... huh?"

He nodded with his face planted, still exploring for quite awhile before looking her in the eyes. "No limits?" He asks.

"No sex... not yet. One day baby, it'll come. I just want this to be special for us... you're gonna go on and fuck all sorts of girls. But for your Mom, I want you to come home and bond like none other."

"Okay, I think I can get used to this."

"Just enjoy the rest of me sweetie."

He stops for a minute, sitting up as his cock is raging hard. "Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's up?" She says, sitting up and gripping the base of his cock.

"Is there a reason you won't let me pleasure you... I mean, I feel like I'm doing something wrong here."

She takes a deep breath, kissing him on the lips deeply. "Yes, there's a reason, and it's got everything to do you."

He gulps a bit nervous. She licks her palms wet, making them drenched in her sweet saliva and pushes him on his back. She wraps his cock on her hands, stroking it up and down. He lets out a sigh, as she then places her mouth around the tip and sucks deeply, whirling her tongue around the tip as the sensitive Troy is dumbfounded. "Better?" She asks, as he nods a bit, looking at her. "Now listen: Remember back when I said I was in Playboy?"

He nods.

"Well, I was with a lot of guys. I slept around a lot and so did they. It was fun," she says, now placing his cock between her two breasts as she then squeezes them in to envelope his cock fully. He couldn't even see it as her warm breasts became a haven for his raging member. She went up and down slow, as the tip of his cock was visible at the summit of her enveloped breasts at the end of every thrust.

"I realized that the longer we explore each other, and less we focus on sex, the more important it'll all be when we finally do it... understand?"

"But... ah, what does that have to... ah... do with me?"

"The fact that soon enough, when you're deep inside me, it'll be special. When you're off fucking whomever you like, it'll be fun for a time. But when you come home to Mom, you could spend hours lost in me and it'll be special, bonding, and something that'll connect us."

"You deserve some pleasure Mom, let me give that to you," he said as she soon increased her rhythm, quieting him down as the pleasing sensation subdued him. She wrapped her arms and hands around her breasts, holding them tight as his cock was now completely encapsulated in her tits. It was warm, and moist, as the soft skin rubbed against his powerful erection. He thrusted some, but she did most of the work as Troy was so amazed by the sudden change, he could do nothing but admire her power, her grace, as she became in this moment, a true mother. The nurturing was more than cosmetic, more than a nice attitude, but a sincere, and endless well of love.

She went up and down on his engulfed member, letting the pressure of the squishy and drenched skin be a perfect sanctuary for his cock. Up and down as Troy grunted, out of control, as he repeated her name, "ah... Mom... Lind... you're... so fuckin'... Ah!" It was something Lindsey had never seen in much men. She heard grunts and roars, quiet efforts as they focused on controlling the dominant pleasure. But for Troy, when he let her do the work, he was along for the ride, enjoying every second of her titty-fucking, holding nothing back. "I'm close," he warns, knowing that means nothing to her.

She keeps squeezing tighter, moving up and down as Troy grunts in desperation. The build up is immense, as he taps her head, changing nothing. He explodes across her breasts, her neck, and even on her face. Eight full streams funnel through the tight gap between her breasts, as they hit her exclusively, dying out as the whitish-clear goop is now beginning to drip and soak her skin. She smiles, giggling as she gets some tastes of her son. He pants, amazed, looking up at his fierce mother mounting him with sopping breasts, liking her fingers like a greedy cum connoisseur, giggling. "As always, you seem to impress me every time... how the hell does my son have that much cum at all times?"

"Cause I'm a passionate man Mom," he says, exuding some genuine confidence this time. She kneels down, kissing him deeply.

"I can't wait to have you inside me," she teases, biting his lip a bit. "But for now, let's compromise..."

"Compromise... that sounds promising," he returns, squeezing her breasts with some vigor and greed.

"Why don't you start with the vibrator... sound good?"

"Sound's amazing... but I'd rather taste you," he seduces.

"Oooh. My son's so luring. You better realize mister, once you start that, you won't have time for anything but me. Not college prep, not anyone."

"I'm fully prepared, eager actually. But maybe the vibrator will hold me over till then."

"You can use it once I drain you tonight, then I'll let you go for it... deal?"

"Deal... if I can choose the vibrator."

"Of course sweetie, mommy's not gonna cheat you," she teases. The two kiss some more, and Lindsey soon gets up to start a bath.

Troy checks his phone.

— Hey, come a bit later tomorrow, I got an idea ;) — Shauna.

He smirks. Texting back.

— I think this is working... she's all over me tonight. BTW - send me your coffee order before I get going — Troy.

The phone vibrates almost immediately.

— K. Good work today, you're the talent here. Take pics of her if you can —

He lets his phone down, turning it off so Lindsey can't see. He walks in the bathroom, opening up the bottom cabinet under the sink to find her stash of vibrators. He grabs the biggest one he can find in there, and sets in the sink for later, letting it sit in hot water.

"Nice pick sweetie, this was a good idea," she says as the bath fills up. "Hey, by the way, I gotta tell you something."

"What?" He asks, just staring at her breasts, so perfect in his eyes.

"You and I are going on a trip..."

"Really," he exclaims, as a smile lights up his face. "Where are we going?"

"I don't know yet to be honest, I kinda want your input. What do you think?"

"Somewhere... well, it's getting close to winter now... I've always wanted to go somewhere snowy."

"Oooh, I didn't even think of that. I'll get to work, but I wanna leave soon, yeah?"

"Totally, we should go as soon as possible."

"Good, and now that we're a little better acquainted, I think this trip can be very fun. Don't you?"

"Very fun... and honestly, just to make it a bit more fun... don't by return tickets... let's just be there for as long as we want."

"Good idea, consider it done." She says, as she enters the bath, her body in desperate need for a wash. Troy show signs of getting his stamina back, his cock getting kinda stiff. "You know, I could use a foot rub... wanna help your Mom?"

Troy with a persistent look grabs the vibrator from the warm water, sitting in the large bath as jets fog the water and make it bubble up and down. She giggles, soaking in lust as she's excited to have Troy start participating in her pleasure now. It would be a gradual journey, but one that was now getting traction. He rubbed her soles, kissing them and nibbling on her toes out of a natural motion now, something he was accustomed to. They sat in blissful silence, connecting through action now, communicating through feeling and senses, not words.

Troy, eager and forward, rubbed her feet to completion. After she gave him a satisfied look, he swam up to her putting his left hand on her breasts and squeezing them one after the other, pinching the nipples gently, and getting reacquainted with his new friends. She giggles some more, purring in delight as she kisses his forehead, maintaining her motherly control. He grabs the vibrator. It's large, a foot long, and a little thicker than his cock. He puts it on full power, letting it vibrate nearly out of his hand.

"Wait... Troy," she says, placing her hand on his chest. He looks at her with some sensitive concern, asking with his eyes. "I love you... just..." she pauses.

"Stop?"

"No... just... wait. I... I've been meaning to say," Troy lays his head on her breasts as she holds him tight. "I'm your Mother now, and if you start pleasing me like I've been doing for you, you're committed to this... right?"

"Of course," he says, rising up again and looking her in the eye. "I'm committed to you Mom. I'm not going anywhere," he says to her relief. She smirks and raises her foot, pushing it against his chest and pushing him to the edge of the bath seductively.

"Well then sweetie, that's all I needed to hear. Show me what you can do," she commands, winking as Troy takes the vibrator, and quickly finds her soft opening.

Without a second thought, he slowly pushes it inside her, and to his avail she grabs his neck, in a near chocking way, screaming "Ah!! Troy!!" His grip is tight as he slowly thrusts the pulsiating vibrator deep inside her, she pants and moans, gripping his neck, his shoulders, his hair, as he smiles out of satisfaction, finally being able to give back to her thi way. He's slow at first, taking his time as he moves in and out, she tries to give some instruction, but the pleasure overcomes her as she collapses her head back and takes the pleasure in by stride.

She'd been so neglected recently, to have a man do the work for her was part of what was so satisfying. She rubbed her tits, pinching and grabbing the nipples as she wrapped her legs around Troy's shoulders, raising her hips in the air a bit. He had some downward motions now, pushing the vibrator down in her, and then bringning it up slowly.

He was captivated by the motion, the look of her pussy as it was penetrated, as he saw it vibrate slightly, soaking in the pleasure like a sponge. Her first orgasm was immense, as she let out a deep and gutteral moan in the air, her internal muscles tightening around the piece in Troy's grasp. He kissed her legs that lay atop his shoulders, not ceasing in his pushing and pulling. Minutes passed, and another orgasm came, and another, and after a while, another. He'd felt so powerful having her under control like this, pleasuring her without restriction, and it made him hungry for the real thing, which he'd hopefully soon get seeing how well he was doing with just a vibrator.

His arm grew tired, and though he still put for the effort, Lindsey placed her foot on his chest and shot him back gently. "Ah..." she said, taking some deep breaths, and letting her orgasmic state settle. Troy jumped out of the tub, grabbing a towel to dry himself off, and then another for her. He took her hand, helping her out of the tub as she was weak in the legs, barely able to walk. He lifted her up to her surprise, laying her on the bed as he dried her off, appreciating every inch of her body. She was still taken back by all the pleasure, as he soon lay the sheets and blankets over her, she thanking him dearly in the process.

He let her rest for a bit, taking some time for a relaxing foot rub as she tried to make sense of it all. "Ah... Troy, I don't... you're a good son, you know that?"

"I've got a knack for it," he says smirking. "You want a break?"

"No sweetie," she swoons, looking into his eyes. "You got a long night ahead of you."

Continued in Part. 05...