Matrimony with Mother & Her Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackjill8
jackjill8
102 Followers

We had advanced too deep and far to stop. Despite our mum-son relationship, rescinding was not an option as we were highly aroused. All inhibitions cast aside. It was a few moments to our bodies joining as one couple in sexual intercourse making love.

We were reaching the point of no return. There was no turning back.

I was figuratively at her doorstep about to enter with my key. We were crossing the line into forbidden territory. The stirring urge to taste the forbidden fruit was so strong. We held back our desires long enough and made us miserable. I and mom realized that the ice had been broken and that there was no going back. Mum was more than ready to receive me into her. It was unstoppable.

I climbed between her legs and positioned my penis rubbing her labia. She wriggled excitingly with both hands pushing hard on my bums toward her. I delayed penetrating to raise her thrill.

Instead I rubbed my penis on her vulva till she quivered several times. She was so worked up that she was spasming uncontrollably. I was ready at the entrance thrusting in and out, gradually slided in fully.

Mum squeaked joyfully with delight, "Ohhh...marvelous...wonderful...sensual...shaft him deeply...Cum inside me..."

"I am cumming soon."

As I took action to withdraw, she held me back tightly to remain copulated.

Obviously she was not worry getting impregnated by me.

I whispered, "Mum, I would be responsible to you." Then I shot a load into her as she reached climax hugging me tightly.

"Yeah give me a baby darling!. I want to be mother again."

In that one moment, seemed an eternity, our relationship changed forever.

"Darling, I am so delighted we consummated our desire finally. You are mine forever", I muttered in her ear.

We were no longer just Mother and Son. Our time had came to be lovers. The dream came real to me.

I was delighted mum gave herself to me and let me took her to satisfaction. We stayed copulated till my penis went flaccid. We continued our romp after rested. She was in heat, hungry for sex to make up for those celibate years. She had an insatiable sex appetite. Fortunately I could cope up with her demand and didn't leave her wanting for more.

I had recuperated sufficiently from my romp with aunt. I had the energy to have sexual intercourse with mum several times to feed her sex hungry appetite. That whole day we romped all over the house till it was time for dinner.

The continuous love making drained us and we lay on the bed recuperating and cuddling. It must be hard for them to suppress the needy urge all those past years.

I too suffered emotionally, resorting to frequent masturbation to relish my fantasy. I no longer need to self gratify any more with two lovely ladies. I would need lots of energy and vitality to satisfy mum and aunt. I wasn't complaining, ever willing and ready to perform my responsibilities to them.

I waited eagerly to step into the role satisfying them which I could only imagined a day ago. It finally turned into reality.

I have mum and aunt my lovers.

I called aunt for dinner. She told me she called mum, the moment I stepped out of her apartment to go home, to tell her about us last night. Mum said she had a premonition we did not go to the concert and instead spent the night made love and copulating. She didn't chide her and wished all would progress well adding we three were one family and nothing to be sorry about. Mum put up with the situation without rancor, showing her graciousness. She must be so aroused that she used the dildo after the call. Aunt did the right thing to tell and I did the right thing to let mum knew I was man for her too.

I passed the phone to mum. The two bantered happily. I was glad both were in a playful teasing mood. Mum and her sister always loving and moving forward I could foresee a loving threesome. My mind was filled with anticipation we would be happily in a threesome union. I hugged and caressed mum while she was chatting with aunt.

Mum got so aroused, that she interspersed giggling, "Oomph oomph ooph ooph... you nephew all over me...I can't talk...Ohhh."

I sensed mum was in need of me again. I pushed her onto the bed and penetrated her while she still talking on the phone. On the other end, aunt heard all the scream of joy as I took mum to climax.

"Ooomph...ummmm...splendid...deeper..." and dropped the handset.

Aunt came over when we were still hard on love making. She stripped down and jumped into bed.

Our threesome relationship got onto a real good start. There was no premeditation. It was spontaneous actions. We did what came naturally displaying our love. The son-mum-aunt relationship faded. That defining line no longer exist. We became lovers. We no longer conceal our burning passion for each other. It was surging uncontrollably. We displayed without guilt our affection and love for each other.

It was time for a celebration to our threesome relationship. But we were so engrossed with each other that time spent going out for dinner be best spent going on with each other in bed. When our stomach groaned both ladies dragged themselves out of bed to whip up a quickie simple dinner. After that we went to wash up and showered. It was more playing than bathing in the bathroom. We came out of the bathroom exhausted.

Settled on the couch cuddling, we discussed our future. First thing we vowed our commitment to have a lasting threesome relationship sticking together in good and bad times, open and honest with each other. I assured them my love for them would stay true forever. I revealed how I fantasized a close relationship with them and in a rejoinder both exclaimed they had similar ideas too. What a misfortune we didn't tell each other earlier. If not we would be having each other sooner. No regret, we should be thankful we became lovers eventually.

Going to the nudist beach and enjoying each other company started us coming closer. Time for us to plan ahead. To choose a home to live. That was easy. We stayed in mum's house and rented out or sold aunt's apartment. We had to decide fast how we would portray ourselves to the outside world.

One thing worked in our favor. Though I was biological son to mum, legally on paper I was her adopted brother. When mum was pregnant with me, her father concerned about her welfare sent her to live with his sister in another town. He adopted me at birth. For some reasons, mum's name was not used in registering my birth. My father was never identified and I did not bother to find out. Mum was a minor and ill prepared to handle the situation. I was told by mum when I reached late teen. She cried and was scared I might despise her on knowing my birth status. I hugged and consoled her telling her I loved her for her frankness and taking care of me. With time, I grew close to mum and aunt.

To my friends both were my sisters. Our intimacy would thus not be incestuous we reasoned. We were keen to get married as husband and wives and had kiddies. At the frequent rate we had sexual intercourse both would be impregnated easily. They didn't want me to wear condom due to diminished sensuality and I would not allow them on pills due to potential illness effects. We decided to practise unprotected sex using rhythm method.

Hopefully both didn't get impregnated till we were married. We prepared ourselves to tell our parents. Both knew we three were close siblings but our intimacy could shock them. We knew it was best we told them to show our respect. In a solemn tone I told my adopted parents we started a threesome relationship and asked for their blessings. We anticipated a earful of objection. It turned out both didn't voice objection. To our surprise, father said as long as we found happiness, he completely approved it. Instead they were delighted we could take care of each other long term. We three did not expect them to approve of our threesome so readily. Maybe they saw we were really in love and wanted a lasting relationship.

I mentioned I wanted to marry both of his daughters and asked for their hands. Father said he couldn't be more happy to marry off his two daughters to me. In fact he wanted me to if I had not mention it. We all were in a joyous mood. We were happy it all started and ended well. We had our parent's blessings. Other relatives might not view us so positively but we never bother about them anyway. We made our world. We made it happened.

Father didn't see it was a problem as legally on paper the three of us were not blood related. Bigamy might be an issue and he would work on that for us. Meanwhile we prepared for our wedding. Father found a priest who could married us three in matrimony.

In a month later we were married. Peoples did criticize us. We never bother. What matter most we had each other. We still had things to deal with in our married lives. Having time together is a challenging juggling due to our jobs. I travelled a lot in my job to meet clients. Both wives also spent long hours in office. I was afraid my wives felt neglected. I missed them too when I travelled. I also hoped they didn't think I would be tempted to go astray meeting women clients. Being alone with women could ignite a fire. A fling or one night stand is a given most would accept. Still I could not let wives had lingering worries though I stayed faithful to them. Fortunately my wives trusted me completely and I could control though temptation was abundant in the business circles.

I was comfortable our relationship had matured and the two ladies could get on together to seek happiness with me. We put into actions what we had in our mind but dare not reveal. I was fantasizing about furthering relationship with mum and aunt. I hesitated telling them because it was too unthinkable. On hindsight I should be bold enough. Still could be worked out to our satisfaction I reasoned so long we were committed and not worried about critics.

The expeditious outcome was quite beyond my expectation. In a day I had entered into sexual relationship with the two women I love. We didn't talked much and it all turned out well for us. Our love would have a better chance to last forever than a socially accepted union because we built up the foundation with understanding over a long period together before we committed ourselves. We loved and wanted each other and that was important to us. Like after going on a honeymoon, there were things to manage in the days ahead. There was a lot more consideration to discuss.

I made the right choice to want both women in my life. Both have such benevolent and unselfish character. Our relationship would be most happy and enjoyable. We knew each other well as we grew up together provide a strong foundation to build our new relationship. We didn't need to waste time on personal matters as we understood each other likes and dislikes. We compromised and accommodated each other well. It was the close ties that bound us together. We had the tenacity to face the outside world bravely and not get disheartened.

By consummating our love in matrimony, we debunked the belief taboo relationship is despicable. We have a wonderful marriage. Shortly after we got married, both wives got pregnant. Maybe fate and definitely the nudist beach had a part to play in us become a threesome in marriage. Everything worked out fine for us though we needed extra effort to deal with the outside world. If we were to re-live our times, we will do it again boldly and decisively. Providence does brought us together. We are still very much loving threesome committed to last forever.

jackjill8
jackjill8
102 Followers
12